Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
London, W1J 7DRNeighbourhood:
ItalianPrice: £41 and over
Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/london/dining/amaranto_restaurant/
- Phone: 020 7319 5206
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 6:30am - 11:30am
Saturday - Sunday 7:00am - 15:00pm
Monday - Sunday 12:00am - 2:30pm
Monday – Sunday 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Monday - Saturday 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Monday - Sunday 6:30pm - 10:30pm
All day Dining:
Monday – Sunday 11:30am – 11:30pm
Please note that on our terrace we operate on a first come, first served policy.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Adriano Cavagnini
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: For those preferring to dine privately, for up to 10 guests, the elegant Amaranto Private Dining Room is available to reserve for Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea or Dinner. Adjoining the main restaurant, the room is totally private offering a unique dining experience, ideal for a celebration, business meals or a special event.
- Private Party Contact: Amaranto Reservations 02073195206x
- Entertainment: Live music entertainment will enhance your experience from Tuesday until Sunday for Afternoon Tea between 15:00 and 18:00.
- Special Events:
A word from Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Amaranto Restaurant comprises an elegant inner dining room, a contemporary glass conservatory seating area overlooking the garden, an intimate private dining room and outdoor dining on the private terrace during the summer months. Offering a new approach to hotel dining with breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner menus available throughout the restaurant, lounge and bar, Amaranto presents a modern Italian cuisine with an innovative combination of classical and traditional dishes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reviews from OpenTable diners
185 reviews since 26 November 2013
special occasions (105)romance (86)business meals (68)fit for foodies (45)outdoor eating (44)outstanding value (43)afternoon tea (38)sunday lunch (28)pre/post theatre (26)brunch (24)group bookings (21)good vegetarian options (16)disabled access (14)child friendly (5)Show More
- RomanticcleopatraDined on 21/11/2014We had a wonderful evening for my boyfriend's birthday, the staff were excellent. Nothing was too much trouble even though we were running late due to the weather. The food was fantastic, I had the lamb and it was beautiful. The plates were superbly presented too. I would not hesitate in returning to this restaurant or recommending it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and good foodoldfartDined on 17/11/2014Congratulations to the 4 Seasons. Anybody who thinks hotel chains cannot deliver the goods-try this one. My wife is a coeliac ie she is allergic to gluten. We booked on-line and turned up minutes later. They did not miss a beat. Impeccable service, good value set menu and they willingly swapped menu choices to accommodate my wife's allergy. Faultless, charming, helpful service. Food and wine choices were also excellent. Strong recommendation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greattuanVIPDined on 15/11/2014excellent restaurant, great decor, good food and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodJustynaDined on 14/11/2014Good was delicious, service was amazing. Even though we arrived 40 mins late we were still seated. Would definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- return visitoldhandDined on 14/11/2014My dining companion and I decided to return to Amaranto, as we had so much enjoyed our first visit. My companion did not enjoy it as much this time, not helped by her aversion to her starter appearing on a slate rather than a plate! Both first courses were good, mine especially so. We enjoyed the three courses in general, and the free champagne! What is not to be recommended is the wine list - hugely expensive! I will return, but my companion wants to eat off china!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Loved the Six Sins dessert....amazing atmosphere...especially the lounge area....but would not repeat food....too dry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/11/2014I took a skeptical partner for the 3 course and champagne offer . Limited but superb choices, good service , a few little extras . Drinks a bit pricey but central london so not outrageous. Will definitely be going back . Food - no complaints , very nice and well presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian with a differenceDavid226Dined on 1/11/2014Really pleasant setting in Four Seasons Hotel great cocktails and superb food, we had the tasting menu with the wine flight, Very filling and great tastesSpecial Features:
- Ken Davies6dineDined on 1/11/2014Good food ,excellent service a very good dinner experience for a party of 6. Drinks expensiveSpecial Features:
- Second fabulous visitDukeofEaelDined on 24/10/2014This was our second visit for a romantic meal and we were 100% satisfied with everything. Wonderful meal with superb service in a tremendous atmosphere. Will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingPatoVIPDined on 18/10/2014I've been booking well ranked restaurants with opentable for quite some time now, and this is the first time that I'm unhappy with a place. I booked this restaurant to celebrate my anniversary dinner, as the four seasons hotel should be guarantee of a good service/quality worldwide. The service was poor, cutlery dirty and the table was beyond that, with a sticky paste or syrup that got me all dirty. We let the staff know and took them a long time to change our table. The food was regular (not good), and definitely not to a four seasons standard. I'm not fond of writing bad reviews, but I think they need this feedback to improve, as the experience does not give justice to the name.
- Excellent hotelCosyItalianDined on 18/10/2014I had dinner at this restaurant and the food was excellent and beautifully presented. Staff were very friendly and could not have been more helpful. The cost was okay but the drinks are very expensive.Special Features:
- Set menu - Food disappointingCindy23Dined on 11/10/2014I expected delicious food from the set menu, but it was just ok. Everything tasted rather bland. I think the highlight was dessert which was lovely. The place was great and service as well. All in all a nice night out but wouldn't go back except maybe for drinks in the outdoor terrace in summer.Special Features:
- Lovely setting, good foodCBLDNDined on 10/10/2014The restuaraunt has a lovely ambience and nice for a romantic meal. The Open Table offer makes it great value for money coupledwith the fact that the food was of good standard. The service was a little bit sloppy at times though, waiters were perfectly nice as were front of house but we were not offered a wine list and were waiting for quite a bit to order dessert and finally pay the bill. We probably got one of the worst tables in the restuarant as well which was in the middle of a bank of 3 and you felt quite close to other couples.. if you have loud talkers next to you it can be very distracting! Other than that an enjoyable evening and I would return, but just ask for a different table or would go back in the Summer and sit outside.Special Features:
- Great service and tasty food1SLBDined on 8/10/2014Thoroughly enjoyed my time at Amaranto with sister and a group of friend for her birthday, book a private room for 6. The food was delicious and the service was just right. The ambiance lacked a little but nonetheless, the setting made up for it. I'll definitely be dining here again.Special Features:
- excellent valuetuanVIPDined on 3/10/2014Top restaurant with excellent food and service, especially the set menu at £29-00Special Features:
- HotshotDined on 3/10/2014Had a girls night out dinner at Amaranto on the special offer 3 course dinner and a glass of champagne for £29. It was great value for money and our meals when they arrived were delicious! We did have to wait half an hour before we were seated, but the Maitre D apologised and we were given a drink on the house to compensate. Nonetheless, I would definitely recommend Amaranto to friends and family and would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentFXDudeDined on 3/10/2014Beautiful service.. great food.. the staff were friendly but not intrusive. . The food was well aportioned and filling and that's what I look for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- repeat customersmcollVIPDined on 2/10/2014I have eaten here several times now on the open table offer (3 courses + glass of champagne for £29 this time) and it never fails to deliver. Eat on the terrace or inside; they don't *seem* to provide preferential treatment to à la carte diners even though they may do. Outside terrace is a great spot in summer. Thoroughly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentFoodiechick44Dined on 27/9/2014Brilliant lunch very reasonable However cheapest bottle of wine was £45!!! Be warned xSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BarbDined on 25/9/2014Wonderful food and service. Lovely atmosphere. Definitely we would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amaranto Rocks!YYLemSitDined on 25/9/2014We returned this year whilst on a trip via London and though the Open table offer has gone up in price... Everything else remains great from food to service to ensuring the table was good. I hate it when restaurant provides an open table special price menu and then stick you in an unpopular table especially if the restaurant is NOT full! We will be returning to this restaurant.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable experiencepoppyDined on 24/9/2014Good, service & decor were all exceptional. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great valueGastro1VIPDined on 19/9/2014We booked the offer for 3 courses and a glass of champagne for £30 which turned out to be excellent value given the very high quality of food and the professional service. We loved the colour scheme in the restaurant which added to the ambience. This is a great way of sampling a very upmarket restaurant for a very acceptable price. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:
- DelightfulNormalpersonDined on 19/9/2014Delightful staff. great ambience and good food. well worth an eveningSpecial Features:
- Great service. Great foodJPFoodyDined on 12/9/2014Any restaurant affiliated with the Four Seasons means you have higher expectations of all aspects. Amaranto did not fail to satisfy. The food was superb, we were given complimentary desserts due to the occassion being important to us and as with all Four Season affiliated services, the staff were second to none. Highly reccommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice atmosphereannoymousDined on 10/9/2014The food is considered good. Th service is good. the restaurant is one of the best restaurant in london and the location is good and easy to find. The people there are nice and we received warm welcome. The conservatory is nice and highly recommended to friends and family.Special Features:
- Service was fabulous. Will be backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Have already told a lot of my friends. Watch out for 20% VAT and 15% service charge added to bill - but ...... Worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb serviceSatisfiedDined on 6/9/2014From the moment we walked through the door and were greeted so hospitably and by name we knew this was going to be a lovely evening. The interesting décor,subdued lighting,mirrors, good sized table even for couples. We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 course meal with glass of champagne .There was both ample choice on the menu .The asparagus and duck egg starter was delicious.Pannacotta superb.The only odd thing -- we were not offered the wine list automatically and had to ask.Wines are more expensive than some London hotels/restaurants of similar standing which is disappointing. The whole experience was made to feel special but also relaxed with attentive but not overbearing service.A fantastic evening. Would certainly revisit.Special Features:
- 6foodiesDined on 5/9/2014Great value on the three course offer. The staff were very accommodating to my dietary requirements. Nice food and great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely eveningjulietbravoDined on 4/9/2014We had the set menu with a glass of champagne, which at £29 was excellent value. The malbec we had in addition was pricey, but very good. The staff were exceptional: friendly, helpful, not too formal, incredibly professional. The food was well-executed though not ground breaking, but I didn't see the full menu, so cannot really comment. It was absolutely delicious. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others, and will go again.Special Features:
- EnjoyableAnonymousDined on 30/8/2014We went to Amaranto to celebrate our anniversary. We had a lovely evening. The food was good, the service attentive and friendly, and the ambiance intimate. The staff were aware it was our anniversary and went out of their way to make sure we had an enjoyable evening, for example, by bringing us a decorated plate of petit fours after the meal.Special Features:
- Nice food in a good ambienceMarkDined on 29/8/2014Good food and service are expected in this 4 seasons hotel.Special Features:
- camdigiDined on 29/8/2014food very good with the special offer menu, we had additional items which made for a very pleasant evening, with coffee being taken afterwards in the bar area.Special Features:
- Average brunchHarpoDined on 24/8/2014Have eaten there on a special offer for an evening meal and the food was very good. The brunch menu felt overly complicated, lacking in choice, the food was lukewarm, the pastries tasted either overheated or re-heated and service was friendly though not of a high standard. Will not be visiting again.Special Features:
- Birthday TreatWestieDined on 22/8/2014Booked to celebrate my up coming 50th birthday, everything was perfect, the food was excellent as was the service and surroundings. Excellent value for money on the deal we had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful mealFoodieDined on 20/8/2014The ambience here is just wonderful. Everyone is welcoming and attentive. The food is exquisite, good quality and decent portions. The baby octopus soup was just wonderful and my duck mains was extremely tasty and perfectly cooked. Dessert of White chocolate mousse with strawberries came with beautiful presentation and tasted as good as it looked. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for special occasions.Special Features:
- great value and excellent foodpiemanDined on 17/8/2014Our first visit to this restaurant, the set menu was excellent the quality of the food was superb and the tremendous value for money. The décor and fit out are as you would expect excellent. will definitely be back/Special Features:
- Excellent dining experienceKevinc6Dined on 16/8/2014We booked the £29 meal and champagne offer for a Saturday evening. We had cocktails to start and yes whilst expensive this is Park Lane! - food and champagne were excellent. Service was very friendly and welcoming. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- NadiaNadiaDined on 16/8/2014I took advantage of one of the amazing deals OpenTable had on offer. The food was great and the service impeccable. The only unfortunate thing was the price of the drinks, which ended up being three times more than the special deal...the cocktails were amazing though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.