Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
London, W1J 7DRNeighbourhood:
ItalianPrice: £41 and over
Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/london/dining/amaranto_restaurant/
- Phone: 02073195206x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 6:30am - 11:30am
Saturday - Sunday 7:00am - 15:00pm
Monday - Sunday 12:00am - 2:30pm
Monday – Sunday 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Monday - Saturday 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Monday - Sunday 6:30pm - 10:30pm
All day Dining:
Monday – Sunday 11:30am – 11:30pm
Please note that on our terrace we operate on a first come, first served policy.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Adriano Cavagnini
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: For those preferring to dine privately, for up to 10 guests, the elegant Amaranto Private Dining Room is available to reserve for Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea or Dinner. Adjoining the main restaurant, the room is totally private offering a unique dining experience, ideal for a celebration, business meals or a special event.
- Private Party Contact: Amaranto Reservations 02073195206x
- Entertainment: Live music entertainment will enhance your experience from Tuesday until Sunday for Afternoon Tea between 15:00 and 18:00.
- Special Events:
A word from Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Amaranto Restaurant comprises an elegant inner dining room, a contemporary glass conservatory seating area overlooking the garden, an intimate private dining room and outdoor dining on the private terrace during the summer months. Offering a new approach to hotel dining with breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner menus available throughout the restaurant, lounge and bar, Amaranto presents a modern Italian cuisine with an innovative combination of classical and traditional dishes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Amaranto Restaurant - Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane reviews from OpenTable diners
181 reviews since 25 May 2014
special occasions (95)business meals (74)romance (73)fit for foodies (44)outdoor eating (43)afternoon tea (42)outstanding value (38)brunch (26)pre/post theatre (24)sunday lunch (24)group bookings (22)good vegetarian options (19)disabled access (13)child friendly (6)Show More
- Great service. Great foodJPFoodyDined on 12/9/2014Any restaurant affiliated with the Four Seasons means you have higher expectations of all aspects. Amaranto did not fail to satisfy. The food was superb, we were given complimentary desserts due to the occassion being important to us and as with all Four Season affiliated services, the staff were second to none. Highly reccommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was fabulous. Will be backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Have already told a lot of my friends. Watch out for 20% VAT and 15% service charge added to bill - but ...... Worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb serviceSatisfiedDined on 6/9/2014From the moment we walked through the door and were greeted so hospitably and by name we knew this was going to be a lovely evening. The interesting décor,subdued lighting,mirrors, good sized table even for couples. We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 course meal with glass of champagne .There was both ample choice on the menu .The asparagus and duck egg starter was delicious.Pannacotta superb.The only odd thing -- we were not offered the wine list automatically and had to ask.Wines are more expensive than some London hotels/restaurants of similar standing which is disappointing. The whole experience was made to feel special but also relaxed with attentive but not overbearing service.A fantastic evening. Would certainly revisit.Special Features:
- 6foodiesDined on 5/9/2014Great value on the three course offer. The staff were very accommodating to my dietary requirements. Nice food and great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely eveningjulietbravoDined on 4/9/2014We had the set menu with a glass of champagne, which at £29 was excellent value. The malbec we had in addition was pricey, but very good. The staff were exceptional: friendly, helpful, not too formal, incredibly professional. The food was well-executed though not ground breaking, but I didn't see the full menu, so cannot really comment. It was absolutely delicious. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others, and will go again.Special Features:
- EnjoyableAnonymousDined on 30/8/2014We went to Amaranto to celebrate our anniversary. We had a lovely evening. The food was good, the service attentive and friendly, and the ambiance intimate. The staff were aware it was our anniversary and went out of their way to make sure we had an enjoyable evening, for example, by bringing us a decorated plate of petit fours after the meal.Special Features:
- Nice food in a good ambienceMarkDined on 29/8/2014Good food and service are expected in this 4 seasons hotel.Special Features:
- camdigiDined on 29/8/2014food very good with the special offer menu, we had additional items which made for a very pleasant evening, with coffee being taken afterwards in the bar area.Special Features:
- Average brunchHarpoDined on 24/8/2014Have eaten there on a special offer for an evening meal and the food was very good. The brunch menu felt overly complicated, lacking in choice, the food was lukewarm, the pastries tasted either overheated or re-heated and service was friendly though not of a high standard. Will not be visiting again.Special Features:
- Birthday TreatWestieDined on 22/8/2014Booked to celebrate my up coming 50th birthday, everything was perfect, the food was excellent as was the service and surroundings. Excellent value for money on the deal we had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful mealFoodieDined on 20/8/2014The ambience here is just wonderful. Everyone is welcoming and attentive. The food is exquisite, good quality and decent portions. The baby octopus soup was just wonderful and my duck mains was extremely tasty and perfectly cooked. Dessert of White chocolate mousse with strawberries came with beautiful presentation and tasted as good as it looked. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for special occasions.Special Features:
- great value and excellent foodpiemanDined on 17/8/2014Our first visit to this restaurant, the set menu was excellent the quality of the food was superb and the tremendous value for money. The décor and fit out are as you would expect excellent. will definitely be back/Special Features:
- Excellent dining experienceKevinc6Dined on 16/8/2014We booked the £29 meal and champagne offer for a Saturday evening. We had cocktails to start and yes whilst expensive this is Park Lane! - food and champagne were excellent. Service was very friendly and welcoming. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- NadiaNadiaDined on 16/8/2014I took advantage of one of the amazing deals OpenTable had on offer. The food was great and the service impeccable. The only unfortunate thing was the price of the drinks, which ended up being three times more than the special deal...the cocktails were amazing though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good value indeedUmamiDined on 14/8/2014The set dinner from this very decent restaurant is exceptional value with a decent (but pricey?) range of wines available by the glass; the service is right up there.Special Features:
- Amaranto - Four Seasons HotelDinedivineDined on 11/8/2014Very welcoming, service was impeccable and the food was divine. The restaurant itself is impressive... Just a lovely place to be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A 2nd visit is definiteKukuDined on 10/8/2014I treated my relatives, from abroad on 10th Sunday ,at Amaranto in the evening. From the moment we entered the restaurant the staff were very friendly and had a warm welcome. We were served by the waiter, Mr Kartik, who was very accommodating to make our dinner an enjoyable one. However I must thank the other waiters who served dishes to us , were equally friendly. Also the the duty manager, Mr Jeremy Sidman, was too kind enough to ask us how we were getting on with the meal. As for the meal, it was the 3 course with champagne which was value for money and I am very pleased that I chose it and the guests enjoyed it very well too. I am contemplating in going to Amaranto with few more friends and family again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ZeydeDined on 10/8/2014Food was lovely, however the drinks are extremely priceySpecial Features:
- excellent food and servicechotitravellerDined on 9/8/2014Lovely food and great service.. A bit quiet at lunchtime but very enjoyable.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/8/2014We had a dinner there with a friend to celebrate my new job and really enjoyed it. Service, food and atmosphere was great.Special Features:
- Great restaurantJoTuDined on 4/8/2014Dined here on special menus great value and good food. Service very friendly and the terrace is excellentSpecial Features:
- great deal at AmarantomasterdinerDined on 2/8/2014booked the 3 course +champagne package for 2. Service was very attentive, food was very well presented and both our choices were great. Wine and cocktails can be expensive, but all in all it was a great experience, highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and fantastic serviceSail618Dined on 29/7/2014We had a great evening at Amaranto Restaurant. I am generally hesitant to book restaurants in large Hotels but will now reconsider. The service was exemplary from being greeted at the hotel entrance, the maître d', service at the bar whilst waiting for my friend through to the meal. We chose the £29 for 3 courses but with complementary petit fours this was more than sufficient for an extended dinner. Food was great and well presented.Special Features:
- Excellent Al-Fresco Dining!uPtownCHDined on 26/7/2014I booked a special offer through OpenTable (£29 for a three-course menu and a glass of Champagne). I went to Amaranto late on a Saturday after watching a show in the West End. I was allocated a table on the terrace, which is lovely and overlooking Park Lane. The food was delicious, and the set menu offered a wide choice of courses. The champagne was excellent, too. The service was outstanding, very attentive and friendly. I will definitely recommend this restaurant and hopefully come back soon.Special Features:
- FOFO2012Dined on 19/7/2014The food was GREAT but service was a little bit hence the 4 starSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 17/7/2014The service was flawless! I loved the food, the waiters were so welcoming and so helpful. It felt like somewhere I've been going for years, I really enjoyed it and it will be one of my regular places to eat. My friends loved it too .Special Features:
- Fantastic servicetrinapDined on 17/7/2014We had a great meal at Amaranto on the "3 courses and a glass of champagne for £29.50" offer. Lovely food, fantastic service and a beautiful restaurant. We were wait listed for the garden, but decided to keep our table by the window. Superb value and will definitely return.Special Features:
- trex saystrexVIPDined on 17/7/2014Best outdoor space in Mayfair. Lots of elbow room. Posh. Great value for Four Season's Hotel.Special Features:
- A good value dinnerdorsetmanDined on 16/7/2014The first course of asparagus and duck egg was excellent. However the duck was nothing special nor were the desserts. The Service was very good and attentive, though it was not particularly full. The wine list was particularly expensive and the wine by the glass was not a generous portion.Special Features:
- dinner at AmarantoJillVIPDined on 14/7/2014We went to Amaranto on the £29.50 for 3 courses and a glass of champagne offer. The food was good and good value for the offer but the cheapest bottle of wine was £40 and there is a 15% service charge . We had to ask to be topped up with (lukewarm) tap water , the starter arriv ed after we'd only just got our champagne, mains followed fast and then we had ages wait for desserts. Coffee was very expensive (£6 for double expresso and no petits fours/ chocolates) and then we had to ask twice for the bill. So overall ended up at £50+ per head and wasn't worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- viralDined on 13/7/2014The dinner was awesome for special occasions such as birthday.Food was excellent with a good service and a giant peppermill. I had booked the dinner online with set menu and complimentary plate.Starter,main and especially dessert was very delicious.The only thing which I think can be added was a birthday song. otherwise fully satisfied with my four guest and decor also was very nice.Special Features:
- great food and servicewearefamilyDined on 8/7/2014We ate from the set menu-du-jour on two occasions on our recent London visit. David and his team in the kitchen produce wonderful food which is matched by the quality of service from Four Seasons staff (the best we have experienced and we are fortunate to have eaten in a number of 5 star hotels). Paul and Jane.Special Features:
- Surprise booking for a Hen PartyFrecklesDined on 5/7/2014The staff were warm, welcoming & attentive without being overbearing. We had a drink at the bar before we ate, there is an incredible amount to choose from & we decided on some cocktails which were sublime although as you might expect a touch on the expensive side at £16.50 for the alcoholic ones and £9.00 for the non-alcoholic. I had booked for the set menu which we all felt was incredible value at £29.00 for 3 courses plus a glass of champagne. The choices were limited to 3 options for each course so may not suit everyone, I could not fault a thing. At the end of the meal the bride to be was presented with a decorated plate of macaroons & chocolate covered strawberries with Congratulations written in chocolate which was a lovely touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attractive venueBonappetitDined on 4/7/2014We were given good attentive service. The decor was attractive without being overpowering and the tables were not too close to each other so it was possible to chat without being overheard. Interesting menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CornishmanDined on 28/6/2014The whole of the experience was first class. Great food, lovely champagne and all delivered by an excellent waiter from Milan. The ambiance for a lovely meal was perfect and we left feeling it was a first class experience. Thank you.Special Features:
- TerriDined on 28/6/2014Excellent service and venue and So much more than usual brunch fare as we had a proper Sunday lunch with grills and a wide choice of beautifully prepared dishes.Special Features:
- Great star menuJen1234Dined on 17/6/2014We went for the £29 3-course&glass of champagne menu which came with an amuse-bouche, a great bread basket and petit-fours. There was a good range of choices for a star menu and the food was delicious, as was the wine. At times service was a bit slow but staff were friendly. Thoroughly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- simply amazing.JUSTJULIETVIPDined on 16/6/2014I booked this place for our anniversary dinner with opentable offer, in general I'm very happy with the whole experience-you can't get wrong with Four Seasons anywhere I suppose. The white asparagus was very tasty, must try, the suckling pig was not quite what I'm expected- the kind usually with crispy skin, BUT, still very flavorful, in a different way, like the popular Chinese dish (braised pork in soy sauce). love the Strawberry Sorbet in the Red berry soup. The outdoor seating seems perfect for the upcoming summer, with a few friends, having brunch or afternoon tea. In general, it was a very pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Favourite restaurant in LondonKendra77VIPDined on 14/6/2014This is the fifth time I have been with my husband and it is very consistent. Nothing edgy or different about it but just a great venue with impeccable service and first class food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKExperiencedDinerDined on 12/6/2014I visited Amaranto with a friend for their £29 special offer. Initially we had to wait awhile for someone to attend to us upon arrival, but once someone came the staff were very pleasant. Starter and main course were fabulous (although the main was missing a side of vegetables which we were not offered to add to our set menu). The dessert left a lot to be desired (in my opinion). Staff were very helpful and friendly throughout, although our bill took a long time to come-even after asking. I probably wouldn't visit again-however, 3 courses and a glad of champagne for £29 is a great deal for someone who hasn't experienced the restaurantSpecial Features: