Antalya Restaurant - Russell Square
103-105 Southampton Row
London, WC1B 4HHNeighbourhood:
TurkishPrice: £25 and under
Antalya Restaurant - Russell Square
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.antalyarestaurant.co.uk/
- Phone: 02075805355
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Turkish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Antalya Restaurant - Russell Square
A luxurious yet affordable Antalya Restaurant Restaurant presents on its menu a complimentary selection of classic mezzes and mains from finest turkish and mediterranean cuisine. Fresh meat, fish and poultry is traditionally prepared with authentic herbs and spices and cooked upon order by our dedicated chefs paying particular attention to authentic taste and presentation. Our staff display the charm, attention to detail and warmth typical of the Turkish culture. Such hospitality, coupled with the restaurant’s relaxed and sophisticated ambience, completes the superb culinary experience. Whether an intimate candlelit dinner for two, an enjoyable night out with the family or a large party booking let our friendly and efficient team turn your dinner into a great occasion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Antalya Restaurant - Russell Square reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good all roundTOMboyDined on 5/2/2013Ate on a Tuesday night in February. The restaurant was large but mostly empty with interesting ornate decor. Lovely starters of vegetarian meze, with delicious lamb main course, followed by baklava type desert. Service was friendly and efficient but unobtrusive, with the owner keeping an eye on things. Came to £23 each for three courses and half bottle of non-house wine per person. Service charge was not added on the bill, leaving us under no pressure to add a particular amount. Oh, also very good toilets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Turkish WelcomephilkDined on 17/12/2012A family group of eleven tried this for 1st time (had seen good reviews and it was available before Christmas). Large ground floor room with several areas and plenty of room, nicely decorated in Anatolian style, plus cafe next door. The staff tried hard and were very friendly, though one daughter did not like the waiter's old-fashioned paternal manner. Fairly typical and authentic Turkish starters, good but unexciting mains, and loads of desserts from fruit to Turkish Delight. Only problem was too much food if anything. A couple of Turkish wines had run out, but were otherwise of reasonable quality at good prices. Overall it was perfect for what we wanted, and I would happily go back for a meal any time with just two of us or a group.Special Features:
- AMAZING!! Service food all of it!!RJS1976Dined on 30/11/2012This place is a must... So quirky, great service ... You really don't expect anything like it in London. A real treasure and we will be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Middle East FeastHereandthereDined on 27/11/2012I live in South Africa and a close friend in London. So when Opportunity presents, we like to "seize the day" and linger over coffee, museums and a slow burning lunch. We look for value, and as we prefer sharing a few starters to get the taste of the places we visit, variety is the draw card and reasonable prices a given. Opting to go on line to top table enabled me to find a the middle eastern food we wanted to enjoy, the menu we were looking for at the prices we were prepared to spend and in a location we would be close to. We found all of that at Antalya and would happily recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Antalya RestaurantAnnaVIPDined on 16/11/2012Good place if you want great food, great service and good value for your moneySpecial Features:
- Fabulous find!!RJS1976Dined on 2/10/2012This place is amazing... Great food, excellent service ... Real authentic Turkish cuisineI would recommend this to a friend.
- Top TopkapiRoncoDined on 29/8/2012The Antalya is a really good Turkish experience, however as the cuisine has much in common with the rest of the Middle East and North Africa you do not get the best experience by ordering kebabs and hummus! The Turkish specialities such as Chicken Topkapi are excellent and my advice is - get adventurous and order something you haven't eaten before - it will only be good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restuarant ever. We gotHertsmanDined on 17/6/2012Best restuarant ever. We got talking to a guest in the Russell hotel and he recommended the Antalya. I booked my table online for three people. From the minute we entered the restuarant the staff made us feel welcome. Such lovely people, they couldn't do enough for us. The starter, main course and desert were all wonderful and such great value for money. I highly recommend this restuarant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.