1628a High St
Knowle, B93 0JUNeighbourhood:
ItalianPrice: £25 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bella-venezia.co.uk/
- Phone: 01564779806x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 12pm -2.30pm; 5pm - 10pm
Saturday: 12pm - 10pm
Sunday: 12pm - 8pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are a Italian restaurant we specialise in authentic Italian cuisine.no microwaves or frozen food are allowed in our kitchen. Fresh fish is delivered to our restaurant five days a week our menu changes all the time due to what we can get fresh based upon what time of year/season
All deserts are made fresh in our kitchen
All our wines are imported from all over Italy
A word from Bella Venezia
When we first opened our dream restaurant in March of 2004, our primary goal was to recreate “Made in Italy flavors” at a high standard of culinary and service excellence, while offering great value to the local community. Now over 8 years later, it is safe to say that we’ve succeeded. At Bella Venezia’s Restaurant we confidently offer the finest Italian foods to the savviest of Italian food enthusiasts.Located in an high street in knowle,Bella Venezia Restaurant has brought a touch of Italian grace and charm to Knowle,Solihull and enjoyed a success and patronage that is beyond our wildest dreams. This is evident by the ever-returning clientele who have made Bella Venezia Italian Restaurant their favorite place to dine. Our menu is as affordable as it is appealing, with a large selection of expertly crafted regional Italian specialties, all absolutely authentic and recreated by our Italian Chefs,Bella Venezia Italian Restaurant is truly a work of art .Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Bella Venezia - Best restaurants in Solihull ›
Bella Venezia reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since 24 October 2013
special occasions (7)romance (5)group bookings (5)fit for foodies (4)business meals (4)outstanding value (3)sunday lunch (2)child friendly (2)pre/post theatre (1)good vegetarian options (1)Show More
- Beautiful mealdidumsDined on 26/9/2014Dined on a friday evening , early, only diners in the restaurant! Beautiful meal, excellent service, very relaxing. Waiting staff, attentive and friendly. Food fresh , wholesome and tasty as an Italian should be. I have deducted a star for value as I later found out that they offer an 'Early Bird' if seated before 6.30pm. We booked our table for 6pm and arrived at 5.45pm, but were not offered the discounted menu or options. The food was excellent value, the soft drinks expensive.Special Features:
- authentic italianWineloverDined on 13/9/2014very small so you need to book, good range of pasta's and mains including an inventive specials board - ask the owner about wines as there are some great wines he hasnt put on the menu - Verdiccio and Bardolino - not sure why!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectdidumsDined on 7/9/2014One of our regular haunts, we keep coming back because the food is sooo good. Not a microwave in sight, not fast , mass produced food, food that is cooked with love all freshly prepared. This is a hidden gem. True italian food, rich and dreamy. Extensive menu, something for everyone. Attentive service without being intrusive. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a meal to remember.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/9/2014I booked a table through you at Bella Venezia for our 25th wedding anniversary, on September 1st. Arrived on time to find the restaurant CLOSED.
- Excellent mealGerardDined on 12/4/2014Great meal on Sat night, very good food quality and friendly staff.Special Features:
- Saturday LunchPimmyDined on 22/2/2014First visit and will not be the last! A genuine Italian with well presented food from standard to specials. Don't expect a quick meal as everything is freshly cooked but that made it worthwhile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedfoodforlifeDined on 18/2/2014I booked a table at this Italian restaurant to remind me and my partner of our lovely holiday in Italy a few years ago. We were both really disappointed with the food, the atmosphere (there wasn't any it was only us dining there, we should have guessed) I really wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone.
- Great FoodPhilindaDined on 15/11/2013We had an excellent meal on a Friday night. There are plenty of eating choices in Knowle but this one is not to be missed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family diningPeteDVIPDined on 26/10/2013Saturday night is always going to be busy so an early booking (18:30) assured us of a table, speedy service and a timely exit with two children in tow. As it happens this place is so popular ( with good reason ) that it was full before we left without sny detriment. Good menu , wide choice, excellent specials, extensive quality wind list and all at just over one hundred pounds for the four of us ( with a good bottle of wine). Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Bella Venezia reviews archive.
- Took my partner here for birthdayDinerDined on 10/9/2013Took my partner here for birthday on recommendation and wasn't disappointed. Excellent food and service and will be visiting again. Was treated very well and given a birthday drink which was a nice finish to our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I took my wife for her birthday.SteveDined on 18/5/2013I took my wife for her birthday. The service was excellent and so was the food. Would highly recommend and would definitely go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.