Bem Brasil Liverpool
47-49 Hanover Street
Liverpool, L1 3DNNeighbourhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: £26 to £40
Bem Brasil Liverpool
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bembrasilrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 01517090044
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bem Brasil Liverpool
Churrascarias are traditional Brazilian steakhouses know throughout the South American countries offering the most succulents cuts of meat prepared by skilled artisans. The style of cooking found in Churrascarias dates back to the Brazilian cowboys, who roasted skewered cuts of meat over fire pits. This is the ethos that inspired Bem Brasil Bar & Restaurant. The team at the popular restaurant don't believe in limits, which is why it offers a unique continuous service (or Rodizio), where the meat is carved right at your table and you're able to take as much or as little as you want.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambience
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Bem Brasil Liverpool - Best restaurants in Liverpool ›
Bem Brasil Liverpool reviews from OpenTable diners
279 reviews since 24 October 2013
special occasions (163)group bookings (159)fit for foodies (106)romance (80)outstanding value (73)business meals (50)pre/post theatre (44)child friendly (43)disabled access (30)sunday lunch (26)afternoon tea (19)brunch (13)good vegetarian options (11)outdoor eating (11)Show More
- Lunch with friendsSarahg67Dined on 13/10/2014Quiet lunch time visit, food and service was excellent and the cocktails (and mocktails) were lovely, nice atmosphere and ready to go back again with friends and family!! Excellent 😊Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- need a good appetiteReedyUKDined on 11/10/2014I enjoyed my visit to Bem Brasil the staff were lovely and helpful and the decor was good but for me there was too much meat and not enough exciting things on the salad bar so it felt like having an indoor barbeque I realise that that is the whole concept of the resturant but for me personally i found it all a bit meatfest. You need to have a big appetite to get your moneys worthSpecial Features:
- ExcellantLizzylabelDined on 11/10/2014Excellent food, excellent staff. Great value for money.Special Features:
- birthday mealthe2bennosDined on 4/10/2014my husband took me here for my birthday with my sister and her partner, were were meant to go viva Brazil but it had closed for a refurb and a friend had recommended us to try bem brazil , we were upstairs at the back of the room and found the when the waiter came round with the meat there was never enough for the 4 of us to have a slice we were told the would bring some back to us and neve,r we also didnt get to try all meats as by the time they got to us it was gone, the salad bar on the other hand was lovely at were are cocktailsSpecial Features:
- Great placeJohn70Dined on 3/10/2014Vert good food, friendly staff and nice athmosphere.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 27/9/2014It was good, but there's no chance you'll get your money's worth here, you get so full so fast also atmosphere was rubbish, felt like I was in an all inclusive restaurant abroad, very rushed! Not relaxed at all. Over all disappointmentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely foodlovefoodDined on 23/9/2014We came here for my partners birthday and i have to say its one of the best restaurants we been to, it was that nice we are going again on Sunday for lunch taking my parents. Would definitely say to people go because its worth the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday mealZSD14Dined on 20/9/2014First time in Bem Brazil, receptionist still didnt acknowledge us and took sometime for any member of staff to. Once the male waiter had we received his attention continually. Food and service from the waiter I could not fault, actually the waiter helped in making it a memorable night. Would return but probably try Manchester .Special Features:
- Lovely foodWillh2008Dined on 19/9/2014The food was great and so was the service however the atmosphere was poor.Special Features:
- First timers!HungryhorsesDined on 6/9/2014We were recommended by a friend to visit bem Brazil and we weren't disappointed. The food was excellent from the sausage to the fillet steak you can eat as much or as little as you like and you know exactly how much it is going to cost so no nastily surprises. We also tried the cocktails which were expertly prepared. We will be returningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor quality foodKidcaterDined on 6/9/2014Saturday early evening meal for two, first time visit and definitely the last. Pleasant restaurant but food absolutely abismal. Be it pork or beef it was mainly fat, be it plasticised tasting chicken with spices to kill the flavour or the sausage/ frankfurter who knows what that was. We eat all manner of foods from around the world but this meal/ visit was beyond atrocious.
- Great experienceGol4or99Dined on 6/9/2014The dinning experience was great, something different help yourself to as much or as little of garnishing's then every type of meat you could think of served at your table until you can eat no more. All of this with friendly and attentive staff and waiters looking after you. Thanks to all the staff at Bem Brasil .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bem Brasil - Sooi GoooodMeatFeastDined on 5/9/2014First time for my family and it won't be the last ! We loved it ! Not a bad word to say, the whole experiance was first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOutandaboutDined on 30/8/2014We reserved a table for 2. Lovely corner table. Reservation was for 9pm. There wasn't much choice coming round after 9.30 already. We weren't asked if we would like chips or garlic bread and the drinks took a long time to arrive. I think you will probably better served coming earlier. I was disappointed. However, I'll try again in a group and much earlier!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mr LeslieAleslie35Dined on 30/8/2014First time here and was really pleased with food and service ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bem BrasilliantOpplesopinionsDined on 25/8/2014Fabulous restaurant would def revisit. Food was Amazing, worth every penny. Can't fault the restaurant at allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as nice as the first timeOnehungryhorse2014Dined on 25/8/2014I went for lunch for a quiet BH weekend. Beef was all that was served for pretty much a hour. Felt like once we had finished more of a variety came out. Dessert was great however there was a hair in my girlfriends fudge cake.. Didn't make a big deal out of it as the staff were really friendly and these things happen. Would recommend this for someone who has not tried this type of dinning but I wouldn't go back again myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just okdbp45Dined on 23/8/2014Although say lots of variety you wait a long time over 15 mins if you want something specific which would be ok in normal restaurant not for hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoy going to this restaurant007JBIOMDined on 22/8/2014Excellent value & good food. Staff always very pleasant & tidy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bustling brazillianELdinerDined on 16/8/2014Bem brazil gives you everything you expect from a typical rodizio restaurant. Lots of meat served from swords and a substantial buffet (try the bacalau). All very tasty but come hungry to this restaurant! It keeps coming! The cocktails are very good with lots of different flavour caipirinias. The grilled pineapple is also delicious. Service is brusque which is always the case in these places with the meat servers rushing their bottoms off. It would have been nice however for the drinks servers to not walk off before we had finished a sentence. This is not a romantic or atmospheric restaurant but is a good place to go out in a group. Quite a few raucous groups there on Saturday night. Expect to queue for the buffet during peak times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the moneyluvfoodDined on 16/8/2014There was not enough choice to accompany the meat. The meats all tasted very similar. I ordered a glass of rose wine, which looked and tasted like red wine, which I do not like. I told a member of bar staff and it was not changed for me. Overall I thought it was overpriced for what we had and I would not recommend it to anyone.Special Features:
- my favouritegoodtasteDined on 15/8/2014Ive been to Bem Brasil 5 times now, the Liverpool one twice and northern quarter 3 times. I' d say the manchester ones perfect for daytime/ early tea, but the liverpool one for nighttime and special occasions/big parties. I absolutely love this restaurant and recommend it to everyone and everyone that tries it agrees with me. Some may look at the price and think its expensive but once you ve been you will understand the weekend prices. Ive also been in the afternoon and this is equally as good, less variety of meat but still delicious and good value for money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalGT200Dined on 15/8/20141st time here, for myself, my partner and friend. We where not disappointed, the cocktails blow your head off, the beer goes down well, and the food?. There are no words, literally the best meats I have ever had, the service was A*. I would come here for every special occasion! AmazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bem BrazilJDoggDined on 9/8/2014Fantastic place, really good food and drinks and outstanding value :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentStutley74Dined on 9/8/2014If you like meat then this is the restaurant for you. The staff are friendly, the selection is good and the variety of meats is to die for. An all you can eat steakhouse, who needs anything else, just don't be tempted to fill your face from the salad bar! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food to die for!bicybooDined on 8/8/2014The meat at Bem Brazil is among the best I've ever tasted. It's succulent and moist with a hint of seasoning around the outside. It cuts like a hot knife through butter and you barely even need to chew! The choice is fantastic, from all kinds of different styles of beef, to sausages, chicken, lamb, gammon and, saving the best until last, pineapple covered in a cinnamon sugar! I have never tasted anything as juicy and delicious in my whole life. It is the perfect way to end your meal. The cocktail menu is amazing, my friend had a mango chilli vodka concoction that blew his mind. I stuck to an appletini but was very impressed. I would eat here every day if I could, what an absolutely astounding concept.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Eveningtales4tablesDined on 8/8/2014We booked a table for two and enjoyed the whole experience. Great selection of side dishes and the meats were mouth watering. I have to say i was especially impressed with the pineapple with cinnamon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ben BrazilOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014We decided to try out one of the three Brazilian restaurants in lLiverpool. The restaurant layout was impressive, they have achieved a very nice balance inside. The staff ( most of them) were helpful and attentive. There is plenty of food at all times, from both the excellent salad and hot selection. The meat selection was varied and plentiful, the only downside was that a number of cuts we had were very salty. If anyone likes a lot of food and specifically meat then this is the place to try, seems a popular place for groups of lads. Overall we would give a score of 6Special Features:
- daymoruncornDined on 2/8/2014Lovely restaurant, food fantastic with quality cuts of meat, got some good tips for barbequeing definatley return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experience63swillsDined on 2/8/2014I ate at Bem Brasil Liverpool on Saturday 2nd August, with my husband, daughter and son in law. We all had a great time, the food was delicious, plenty of choice and all excellent quality. The service was excellent and we will definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Muito BomBrasilophileDined on 27/7/2014Having eaten at several churrascerias in Rio Grande Do Sul and Porto Allegre on Brasil, I know what to expect! Not disappointed with Bem Brasil Liverpool, but service was a bit rushed till we got the hang of the red & green discs, having just assumed they were coasters! Also the music was a bit too loud, almost intrusive. Food was authentic and tasty. All in all muito bem! Obrigado. Oh, and I love Brasilieras, Copacabana e Ipanema :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All you can eat meat!MrsBDined on 25/7/2014Visited BemBrazil in Liverpool for the first time this weekend and we will definitely be returning. Fantastic value for money, beautiful food, lovely staff....overall a great dining experience. Couple of tips for first timers, don't wear anything tight, you're going to eat a lot. Try the cocktails.Special Features:
- Need to pace yourself!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 25/7/2014What an amazing concept. Disc on the table - green "Feed Me", turn it over red "not at the moment". Key I think would be to go easy on the beautiful buffet - that hash is amazing! - and stick to salad. The meats are beautiful - didn't get through them all but had a good attempt. Next time I will slow down and take my time. Thanks for a marvelous meal.Special Features:
- Amazing QualityHunter81Dined on 19/7/2014If your a fan of good quality meat, cooked well then this is the place for you. All the food is outstanding. Just one tip - pace yourself, take your time and enjoy it, they will come round again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bravo Bem Brazil1GuyFromHaltonDined on 19/7/2014Fantastic food impeccibly served in lucious surroundings. The children loved the World Cup theme too. If life gets better than this I cannot wait.Special Features:
- Meat FeastProuddadDined on 17/7/2014We booked late to eat the night before Graduation Day. No problem securing a table but was very busy. Typical Brazilian fare with large salad and other choices available throughout with a huge variety of meat served as you asked at your table. Good value at £26 a head for food. Cocktails a little disappointing and seemingly impossible to bring to your table without spilling. At times difficult to attract staff to order more drinks. The real let down was the flashing fairy lights in the ceiling which are not good for those who suffer with migraine or epilepsy. We asked if we could move but not possible. Not sure what purpose they serve as do nothing for the ambiance.Special Features:
- Night outBenjibooDined on 17/7/2014It was our first visit to Bem Brasi,, somewhere my wife always wanted to go. At first things appeared a bit hectic with a rushed explanation of how things work. There was plenty of food especially meat choices, however the meat was highly seasoned and salty. Choice of wines were very limited and expensive.Special Features:
- Graduation MealBirdyDined on 17/7/2014It was my sons graduation meal and the free glass if champagne finished off a superb meal! Pineapple is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 16/7/2014First time at Bem Brasil - Have been to these types of restaurants in Brazil so was looking forward to repeating the experience. Despite having the table cards on Red we were still inundated with food almost as if the waiters were on commission. Some cuts were excellent some poor(inedible). Great shame the pineapple was served well after the gammon. Whole experience rushed despite being 8.30 on a Wednesday and restaurant not too busy.Special Features:
- Lovely food and great serivceFabmealDined on 15/7/2014We visited bem brasil for our date night and had a lovely evening the service was outstanding and food was delicious as usual!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.