Bem Brasil Liverpool
47-49 Hanover Street
Liverpool, L1 3DNNeighbourhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: £26 to £40
Bem Brasil Liverpool
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bembrasilrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 0151 709 0044
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bem Brasil Liverpool
Churrascarias are traditional Brazilian steakhouses know throughout the South American countries offering the most succulents cuts of meat prepared by skilled artisans. The style of cooking found in Churrascarias dates back to the Brazilian cowboys, who roasted skewered cuts of meat over fire pits. This is the ethos that inspired Bem Brasil Bar & Restaurant. The team at the popular restaurant don't believe in limits, which is why it offers a unique continuous service (or Rodizio), where the meat is carved right at your table and you're able to take as much or as little as you want.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambience
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Bem Brasil Liverpool - Best restaurants in Liverpool ›
Bem Brasil Liverpool reviews from OpenTable diners
271 reviews since 27 November 2013
special occasions (157)group bookings (153)fit for foodies (107)romance (79)outstanding value (73)business meals (50)child friendly (44)pre/post theatre (43)disabled access (29)sunday lunch (27)afternoon tea (16)brunch (13)outdoor eating (10)good vegetarian options (10)Show More
- Beautiful RestaurantNickyDined on 22/11/2014Beautiful restaurant with a lovely atmosphere. Good range of food at buffet and food brought to the table was very tasty. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- would not visit againDaliaDined on 16/11/2014Expensive for what it was and just didn't enjoy the food. The service made me feel uncomfortable. Maybe it just wasn't my thing.
- good foodIandtDined on 7/11/2014went to Bem Brasil on Friday and as usual food and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Nothing on the last few visitsashleighDined on 2/11/2014Went for the lunch mend, after reading a review online, thought I might as well save a bit of money as they apparently bring out the same options of meat but just charge £7 more. Bit disappointed, have been here twice previously but this time I really wasn't impressed. The service was ok and polite etc, atmosphere wasn't great and the meat wasn't as nice as I'd had before. The cheesey steak just tasted like salt!Special Features:
- Highly RecommendStepheeeDined on 2/11/2014I went here for a family meal and I highly recommend this restaurant. The staff are very friendly and helpful (there are plenty of them!) and the food is good especially if you enjoy meat :)Special Features:
- OutstandingH1979Dined on 1/11/2014A very good choice of salads, vegetables, potato, pasts and much more. Meat was all very tender and a large selection of different cuts.Special Features:
- brilliant!jenquayleDined on 31/10/2014Fantastic food! Great service. Convenient for echo arena so great to eat there before an event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasant lunchWirralianDined on 30/10/2014Thursday lunchtime. Fairly busy but our drinks order was taken quickly. You could have a very filling and tasty meal from the "salad bar"alone as this also included at least three hot meat/fish dishes. Also,you can keep returning to it,buffet style. This is actually an option for £8.99 but we went for the full works at £13.99. All meats are brought to your table on long spots and carved to your liking. We had various cuts of beef,gammon,sausage,chillies chicken etc,only saying no to chicken hearts(squeamish)and roasted garlic bread (too filling). Final offering was cinnamon-coated pineapple,also on a spit,which was a delightful and refreshing option. We were also given a large bowl of fries as part of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- QualityBob1DylanDined on 29/10/2014The meat variation and quality is fantastic, pleanty to choose from and it is fantastic value as you eat until you are satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with friendsSarahg67Dined on 13/10/2014Quiet lunch time visit, food and service was excellent and the cocktails (and mocktails) were lovely, nice atmosphere and ready to go back again with friends and family!! Excellent 😊Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- need a good appetiteReedyUKDined on 11/10/2014I enjoyed my visit to Bem Brasil the staff were lovely and helpful and the decor was good but for me there was too much meat and not enough exciting things on the salad bar so it felt like having an indoor barbeque I realise that that is the whole concept of the resturant but for me personally i found it all a bit meatfest. You need to have a big appetite to get your moneys worthSpecial Features:
- ExcellantLizzylabelDined on 11/10/2014Excellent food, excellent staff. Great value for money.Special Features:
- birthday mealthe2bennosDined on 4/10/2014my husband took me here for my birthday with my sister and her partner, were were meant to go viva Brazil but it had closed for a refurb and a friend had recommended us to try bem brazil , we were upstairs at the back of the room and found the when the waiter came round with the meat there was never enough for the 4 of us to have a slice we were told the would bring some back to us and neve,r we also didnt get to try all meats as by the time they got to us it was gone, the salad bar on the other hand was lovely at were are cocktailsSpecial Features:
- Great placeJohn70Dined on 3/10/2014Vert good food, friendly staff and nice athmosphere.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 27/9/2014It was good, but there's no chance you'll get your money's worth here, you get so full so fast also atmosphere was rubbish, felt like I was in an all inclusive restaurant abroad, very rushed! Not relaxed at all. Over all disappointmentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely foodlovefoodDined on 23/9/2014We came here for my partners birthday and i have to say its one of the best restaurants we been to, it was that nice we are going again on Sunday for lunch taking my parents. Would definitely say to people go because its worth the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday mealZSD14Dined on 20/9/2014First time in Bem Brazil, receptionist still didnt acknowledge us and took sometime for any member of staff to. Once the male waiter had we received his attention continually. Food and service from the waiter I could not fault, actually the waiter helped in making it a memorable night. Would return but probably try Manchester .Special Features:
- Lovely foodWillh2008Dined on 19/9/2014The food was great and so was the service however the atmosphere was poor.Special Features:
- First timers!HungryhorsesDined on 6/9/2014We were recommended by a friend to visit bem Brazil and we weren't disappointed. The food was excellent from the sausage to the fillet steak you can eat as much or as little as you like and you know exactly how much it is going to cost so no nastily surprises. We also tried the cocktails which were expertly prepared. We will be returningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor quality foodKidcaterDined on 6/9/2014Saturday early evening meal for two, first time visit and definitely the last. Pleasant restaurant but food absolutely abismal. Be it pork or beef it was mainly fat, be it plasticised tasting chicken with spices to kill the flavour or the sausage/ frankfurter who knows what that was. We eat all manner of foods from around the world but this meal/ visit was beyond atrocious.
- Great experienceGol4or99Dined on 6/9/2014The dinning experience was great, something different help yourself to as much or as little of garnishing's then every type of meat you could think of served at your table until you can eat no more. All of this with friendly and attentive staff and waiters looking after you. Thanks to all the staff at Bem Brasil .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bem Brasil - Sooi GoooodMeatFeastDined on 5/9/2014First time for my family and it won't be the last ! We loved it ! Not a bad word to say, the whole experiance was first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOutandaboutDined on 30/8/2014We reserved a table for 2. Lovely corner table. Reservation was for 9pm. There wasn't much choice coming round after 9.30 already. We weren't asked if we would like chips or garlic bread and the drinks took a long time to arrive. I think you will probably better served coming earlier. I was disappointed. However, I'll try again in a group and much earlier!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mr LeslieAleslie35Dined on 30/8/2014First time here and was really pleased with food and service ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bem BrasilliantOpplesopinionsDined on 25/8/2014Fabulous restaurant would def revisit. Food was Amazing, worth every penny. Can't fault the restaurant at allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as nice as the first timeOnehungryhorse2014Dined on 25/8/2014I went for lunch for a quiet BH weekend. Beef was all that was served for pretty much a hour. Felt like once we had finished more of a variety came out. Dessert was great however there was a hair in my girlfriends fudge cake.. Didn't make a big deal out of it as the staff were really friendly and these things happen. Would recommend this for someone who has not tried this type of dinning but I wouldn't go back again myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just okdbp45Dined on 23/8/2014Although say lots of variety you wait a long time over 15 mins if you want something specific which would be ok in normal restaurant not for hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoy going to this restaurant007JBIOMDined on 22/8/2014Excellent value & good food. Staff always very pleasant & tidy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bustling brazillianELdinerDined on 16/8/2014Bem brazil gives you everything you expect from a typical rodizio restaurant. Lots of meat served from swords and a substantial buffet (try the bacalau). All very tasty but come hungry to this restaurant! It keeps coming! The cocktails are very good with lots of different flavour caipirinias. The grilled pineapple is also delicious. Service is brusque which is always the case in these places with the meat servers rushing their bottoms off. It would have been nice however for the drinks servers to not walk off before we had finished a sentence. This is not a romantic or atmospheric restaurant but is a good place to go out in a group. Quite a few raucous groups there on Saturday night. Expect to queue for the buffet during peak times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the moneyluvfoodDined on 16/8/2014There was not enough choice to accompany the meat. The meats all tasted very similar. I ordered a glass of rose wine, which looked and tasted like red wine, which I do not like. I told a member of bar staff and it was not changed for me. Overall I thought it was overpriced for what we had and I would not recommend it to anyone.Special Features:
- my favouritegoodtasteDined on 15/8/2014Ive been to Bem Brasil 5 times now, the Liverpool one twice and northern quarter 3 times. I' d say the manchester ones perfect for daytime/ early tea, but the liverpool one for nighttime and special occasions/big parties. I absolutely love this restaurant and recommend it to everyone and everyone that tries it agrees with me. Some may look at the price and think its expensive but once you ve been you will understand the weekend prices. Ive also been in the afternoon and this is equally as good, less variety of meat but still delicious and good value for money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalGT200Dined on 15/8/20141st time here, for myself, my partner and friend. We where not disappointed, the cocktails blow your head off, the beer goes down well, and the food?. There are no words, literally the best meats I have ever had, the service was A*. I would come here for every special occasion! AmazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bem BrazilJDoggDined on 9/8/2014Fantastic place, really good food and drinks and outstanding value :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentStutley74Dined on 9/8/2014If you like meat then this is the restaurant for you. The staff are friendly, the selection is good and the variety of meats is to die for. An all you can eat steakhouse, who needs anything else, just don't be tempted to fill your face from the salad bar! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food to die for!bicybooDined on 8/8/2014The meat at Bem Brazil is among the best I've ever tasted. It's succulent and moist with a hint of seasoning around the outside. It cuts like a hot knife through butter and you barely even need to chew! The choice is fantastic, from all kinds of different styles of beef, to sausages, chicken, lamb, gammon and, saving the best until last, pineapple covered in a cinnamon sugar! I have never tasted anything as juicy and delicious in my whole life. It is the perfect way to end your meal. The cocktail menu is amazing, my friend had a mango chilli vodka concoction that blew his mind. I stuck to an appletini but was very impressed. I would eat here every day if I could, what an absolutely astounding concept.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Eveningtales4tablesDined on 8/8/2014We booked a table for two and enjoyed the whole experience. Great selection of side dishes and the meats were mouth watering. I have to say i was especially impressed with the pineapple with cinnamon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ben BrazilOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014We decided to try out one of the three Brazilian restaurants in lLiverpool. The restaurant layout was impressive, they have achieved a very nice balance inside. The staff ( most of them) were helpful and attentive. There is plenty of food at all times, from both the excellent salad and hot selection. The meat selection was varied and plentiful, the only downside was that a number of cuts we had were very salty. If anyone likes a lot of food and specifically meat then this is the place to try, seems a popular place for groups of lads. Overall we would give a score of 6Special Features:
- daymoruncornDined on 2/8/2014Lovely restaurant, food fantastic with quality cuts of meat, got some good tips for barbequeing definatley return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experience63swillsDined on 2/8/2014I ate at Bem Brasil Liverpool on Saturday 2nd August, with my husband, daughter and son in law. We all had a great time, the food was delicious, plenty of choice and all excellent quality. The service was excellent and we will definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Muito BomBrasilophileDined on 27/7/2014Having eaten at several churrascerias in Rio Grande Do Sul and Porto Allegre on Brasil, I know what to expect! Not disappointed with Bem Brasil Liverpool, but service was a bit rushed till we got the hang of the red & green discs, having just assumed they were coasters! Also the music was a bit too loud, almost intrusive. Food was authentic and tasty. All in all muito bem! Obrigado. Oh, and I love Brasilieras, Copacabana e Ipanema :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.