Bem Brasil, Northern Quarter
58 Lever Street
Manchester, M1 1FJNeighbourhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: £26 to £40
Bem Brasil, Northern Quarter
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bembrasilrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 0161 923 6888
- Hours of Operation:
Monday to Thursday: 12noon to 10.30pm Friday & Saturday: 12noon to 11pm Sunday: 1pm to 10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private function available.
- Private Party Contact: Rui Silva 0161 923 6888
- Entertainment: Every Tuesday we have Live BOSSA NOVA Music from 7pm.
A word from Bem Brasil, Northern Quarter
Churrascarias are traditional Brazilian steakhouses know throughout the South American countries offering the most succulents cuts of meat prepared by skilled artisans. The style of cooking found in Churrascarias dates back to the Brazilian cowboys, who roasted skewered cuts of meat over fire pits. This is the ethos that inspired Bem Brasil Bar & Restaurant. The team at the popular restaurant don't believe in limits, which is why it offers a unique continuous service (or Rodizio), where the meat is carved right at your table and you're able to take as much or as little as you want.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambience
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Bem Brasil, Northern Quarter - Best restaurants in Manchester ›
Bem Brasil, Northern Quarter reviews from OpenTable diners
114 reviews since 24 November 2013
special occasions (61)group bookings (50)fit for foodies (49)outstanding value (25)romance (23)sunday lunch (22)pre/post theatre (16)business meals (16)child friendly (11)brunch (10)disabled access (7)afternoon tea (7)good vegetarian options (5)outdoor eating (2)Show More
- Meat too salty!!!JohnChester75Dined on 19/11/2014The place is nice enough inside and the staff are good but the meat was far too salty.It made us really thirsty and really spoilt the meal for us.We won't be returning on our ne t visit to Manchester.
- great restaurantMihaiDined on 16/11/2014Had a great time, great food. Ut's the first restaurant i've been to of this kind. I would gladly recommend anyone to go there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- daveyboy63Dined on 12/11/2014A great meal. All the meat was amazing, although my eyes were bigger than my belly. I enjoyed the lamb. When I go again I will try a new approach. Although it would probably be better to go as a group than as a couple. giving more time for each meat choice. Overall a very memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014If you like a bit of variety at meal times - this is the place for you! Gorgeous hot buffet with lots of choice and then fresh chargrilled meats brought to your table - I couldn't have asked for more :-)Special Features:
- Monday clubk22shyDined on 10/11/2014A great place to visit when the Monday offer is on £18.95 ... that alone makes it more tastey .. lolSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bit cold!Charlzth0ughtsDined on 5/11/2014The Food would have been nice had it not been cold, however I did notify the Staff and they did eventually cook more.
- Good food, overpriced24Emzilinie601Dined on 30/10/2014I came here with my partner and was only slightly aware of what it was like. If i had seen the price before coming i would not have visited. While the concept and food was good the bill was a massive shock and we both felt that it was over priced, for what it was.Special Features:
- PhenomenalStephenDined on 25/10/2014My wife and I had a day out in Manchester and wanted a Brazilian steakhouse experience! We came here and we were not disappointed. The staff were incredibly friendly and catered to our every wish! The food was divine! Cuts of meat I'd not seen before and the lamb was to die for! Would recommend this experience to anybody! And £13.95? Price was unreal!! Top marks!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food far too saltyj4kcDined on 23/10/2014I wrnt here for my bday and found food to salty. Even the chips to salty to eat and meats were too raw for my liking i wouldnt recomend this at all to expensive and too slaty to eat mot enough chicken dishes eirher
- Why?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 20/10/2014We filled in a survey on the day, why are you sending me another survey? Unless I get a free meal I don't careSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceJtothemeatDined on 27/9/2014The whole eating experience at Bem Brazil is fantastic. The staff are friendly and informative, the food on offer is varied and cooked to perfection. There are some unusual items e.g. chicken hearts which I would not usually pick but in this restaurant was able to try and enjoyed a lot. I will definitely be visiting again and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone.Special Features:
- Great for meat lovers and groupsLikemealsoutDined on 17/9/2014Took my husband as a surprise for his 60th birthday, it was quiet on a Wednesday evening and we're were seated straight away despite being 20minutes early, the food was excellent especially the lamb and the choice on the buffet was very good, the staff were very attentive and sang happy birthday with a candle in a cake, It would be good to go in a group, the large one on the next table seemed to be having a whale of a time ! Overall a different experience if a little pricy and as I am not a big eater, I couldn't quite do it justice although my husband had a good go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Value For MoneyCraigylDined on 16/9/2014Went to Northern Quarters Ben Brasil for my birthday on Tuesday and had a great time as always. The staff were attentive without being over the top and the food was varied and excellent as always. Will definately returnSpecial Features:
- manceaterDined on 6/9/2014Very wide range of excellent food available. Every type of meat imaginable brought to your table! Highly recommend asking for the pineapple at the end. If you get the Saturday lunchtime deal it's really good value!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved It!JesspTravDined on 4/9/2014Great service, amazing selections of meets and fab cocktails! Would recommend to anyone!Special Features:
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/9/2014First time to this place and went on a Tuesday so it was quite quiet. The staff were very friendly and service on drinks was fairly quick. Good selection on the buffet although not all the hot food was as 'hot' as it should have been. The waiter with the meat skewers came round regularly and the meat was tasty and juicy. Overall we had a pleasant evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- qualitybestanniversaryDined on 31/8/2014the staff are excellent. they make your visit memorable. the food is awesome and i rave about it to everyone. keep up the good work.Special Features:
- FANTASTIC VENUE1MrCDined on 29/8/2014Once again yet another fantastic experience for the whole group of us. Where you can eat as little or as much as you like of what ever choice of meat offered. We have been here several times and will no doubt return again several times in the future.Special Features:
- GREAT FOOD AND GREAT STAFFLeesmealsDined on 29/8/2014The food on the buffet bar has a great choice and plenty of it .The meat on skewers is never ending with many choices of beef chicken lamb gammon and sausage but all are of really good quality .Me and my wife have visited before and are always happy with the service and food.We took my brother and sister in-law with us this time and they loved everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday treatthebigGDined on 14/8/2014went on my birthday the truth is the food was fantastic i enjoy my evening only problem was at the end the card machine did not work and had to go to piccadilly gardens to get cash and it was raining got a beer on the house but not good for the customer having to go and get cash . but end of the day the food and the place was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not specialFoodJunkieDined on 11/8/2014The meat was of good quality and great taste, however the buffet was not fancy enough for the price. The service was excellent. The restaurant definitely has to improve its ambiance, especially for the price we paid.Special Features:
- awesomebembrilliantDined on 2/8/2014It was wonderful the food was very tasty. None intrusive by waitresses\weightersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitDebbieDined on 2/8/2014My only complaint of the visit is that it was far too hot in there. Everything else was a amazing, the food and service were fantastic. I was a bit dubious of the prices but it well worth it and would recommend to anyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeChezDined on 31/7/2014This was our first but by no means will it be our last trip to Bem Brasil. The food was amazing :)Special Features:
- Good foodGrr8Dined on 21/7/2014Great service, great food wide choice of food for all tastes, really good for beef lovers great value for money would go again as a treat, the waste line would not deal with a weekly visit.Special Features:
- Great choice of foodHijichi73Dined on 12/7/2014Have heard only good things about this restraunt so finally decided to treat ourselves. Quite pricey but a great selection of food. The waiters bringing round the barbequed meats of which there was a large selection were pretty constant. Shame about the waitresses not being as attentive. Spent a lot of the time chatting so couldn't get their attention for quite a while when I required another drink. All in all though a nice change to our usual style meal out, very tasty buffet, fantastic meat selection and good atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic MealHelsDined on 12/7/2014Loved this restaurant! Great buffet, great fries, the meat was lovely and a good variety, pleasant and polite servers. We ate so much we literally couldn't eat anymore! The cocktails and beer were also excellent. They also had a great dessert menu although we couldn't manage a desert as well after the meat mountain!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything is phenomenalEdwardDined on 9/7/2014Both the cold and hot buffet are great but the real "meat" of the meal (if you'll pardon the pun) is when they bring round different meats on skewers and offer them table to table. All the meat is fantastic and it's all you can eat. It's a culinary wonder to mix a beautifully chilled pint of Brahma, with tender, succulent meat and perfectly ripe pineapple with what I suspect is a coating of brown sugar and cinnamon. It's heaven.Special Features:
- fudgesfood1Dined on 6/7/2014it was my first experience at bem brasil and I was very impressed the restaurant was clean and the all the staff were very friendly the food was excellantSpecial Features:
- Outstanding food!SharonDined on 28/6/2014Not the cheapest place but, as a treat I highly recommend! Food and service are completely faultless! We will definitely visit again! Only thing missing was some authentic music (although it was during the World Cup and Brazil were playing a match so the TV's we're blaring so maybe different next time!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good, service not so!LexxifaceDined on 23/6/2014Good food, if a bit on the expensive side. Service really quite slow unfortunately, had to ask 3 different people for a jug of water!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ScottMeatmeatDined on 16/6/2014The food was great and plentiful. The service was also good with someone always bringing a fresh cut of meat. the variety of the meat was first class and I finished by eating chicken hearts. NiceSpecial Features:
- fantastic restaurantantonioItalyDined on 10/6/2014We were three friends, we had a nice dinner, great food, very friendly staff, we celebrated the birthday of Raffaela, an unforgettable eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meat!Bennyboy68Dined on 31/5/2014As always Bem Brasil was excellent. You really do feel looked after from the moment you step through the doors. The food is superb as was the service throughout. And the fact it is, of course, all you can eat means there is zero chance of leaving hungry.Special Features:
- first timerfirsttimerDined on 23/5/2014I had never heard of Bem Brasil so didnt know what to expect. The food was plentiful and fresh and the meats that came around really tasty and a good range. A couple of our party went a bit overboard on the salads but I didnt has I wanted to experience all that the restraunt had to offer. I would definately go again but would not nessesarily choose it as an event meal. We went at 3.30pm for a early tea/late brunch and that is what we would do again.Special Features:
- Just beautifulEdwardDined on 18/5/2014Literally everything was great and you try like 15 different things from steak to pineapple, to gammon, back to lasagne, over to beef....you get the idea They will literally bring food faster than you can eat it.Special Features:
- Birthday night outfromnowonin12Dined on 4/5/2014Tried Bem Brasil after having a great time in Viva Brasil Cardiff. Not disappointed, Viva Brasil had the edge, greater variety of meats, but cannot complain too much. The cocktails are really, really good. Probably had too many, but the Caipirinas are just too good to turn down. Seen othr comments about the meat being salty, and some cuts were overly seasoned, but again, it did not overly detract from the evening as a whole.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 27/4/2014We were seated quickly and the servers were very efficient. The food was really tasty and kept on coming, from lamb to steak and even cinnamon pineapple. The choice extensive and well cooked. The salad bar was always topped up and fresh. Would definitely recommend Bem BrasilSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TreatFuzzygDined on 26/4/2014Took hubby am two friends for a treat they loved it an we ate too muchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fit for FoodiesKcmrVIPDined on 20/4/2014My first time here and I will definitely be back. You can help yourself to as much salad, pasta, rice etc and then different meats are brought to and carved at your table, 17 different ones in total. Good if you like a pick of different tastes rather than one set meal. Nice relaxed atmosphere, attentive staff, good value for money, easy parking 5*****Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.