Caffe Concerto The Village
Unit 2027C,First Floor, The Village Westfield Shopping Centre, Ariel Way
London, W12 7GENeighbourhood:
ItalianPrice: £25 and under
Caffe Concerto The Village
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.caffeconcerto.co.uk/
- Phone: 02074946847
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 10:45pm.
Saturday: 9am - 10.45pm
Sunday: 11am - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music provided by accomplished pianist, singer and saxophonist performing a wide range of jazz standards, Bossa nova, blues pieces, ballads to classical music as you dine at our new venue.
- The Cocktail Hour Live (Wed 30th January, £6 entry for OpenTable customers)
- Soul Night (Thursday 31st January, £6 entry for OpenTable customers)
A word from Caffe Concerto The Village
A unique venue in the glamorous Westfield shopping centre, Caffé Concerto brings together live music with brasserie dining. A sophisticated dining room with a strong music policy, Caffé Concerto presents a stunning calendar of events with regular live performances of jazz, soul and funk from high quality acts in the evenings and a piano/saxophone duo providing a smooth accompaniment to lunch. Surrounding the gleaming grand piano is a number of tables populated with both shoppers and those who have made the visit solely to dine on the fine Italian menu. Here you"ll find Caffé Concerto's kitchen which focuses on favourites of the Italian table, from carbonara to chicken Milanese, accompanied by top quality classic wines. Bar snacks are also available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Caffe Concerto The Village reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since 23 October 2013
romance (9)afternoon tea (8)business meals (7)special occasions (7)brunch (7)good vegetarian options (5)group bookings (5)sunday lunch (5)outdoor eating (3)child friendly (3)outstanding value (3)disabled access (2)pre/post theatre (2)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Service was pants!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/10/2014Two starters forgotten. Had to ask more than 4 times where they were. Some of the mains were lukewarm - one had to be sent back. Forgot one dessert ( only 1 was ordered!!) and had to chase several times. I stayed in the booking it was my birthday. Absolutely no acknowledgement! Added to that the service was slower than a snails pace and made for a mediocre experience. The food was nicely presented and tasted good when it eventually arrived. Attention to detail, accuracy and speed of service requires vast orovent!
- SpringVIPDined on 19/5/2014It's been a while since my last visit...I missed this place. It's easy on the eye, great venue, good service & great food. Seafood salad is lush!Special Features:
- Just a bit disappointedVoyteckThePoohDined on 26/4/2014Hmm, basically we were very pleased be and eat in Caffe Concerto Restaurant. But we've been just a bit not happy with the live music.. Did not play.. The rest was perfect, maybe choice of dishes in menu could be bigger. All best and Im sure I will visit CC again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- they did it againfairDined on 8/3/2014love this place and have been here so many times and love it more each time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The starters were great,theMrKensingtonDined on 14/2/2014The starters were great,the soup especially was very nice.The mains were both overcooked. The sauce served with the duck was unfortunatley sickly sweet. The service was very good though,very professional. All in all it wasnt a bad experience,It was basically down to the main dishes not being up to par. Everything else we really enjoyed. Would we go back hmmmm,yes maybe lor a lunch just to see if the mains being overcooked were a one off.Special Features:
- Gorgeous resturantNiah4Dined on 18/12/2013After the hussle and bussle of Westfield it's nice to go somewhere to relax Caffe concerto is like a secret little gem tucked away top floor of the village The resturant is beautiful and immaculate, the staff are friendly and attentive The food is outstanding and my party of wight thoroughly enjoyed itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good restaurant for specialregulardinerDined on 22/11/2013Very good restaurant for special occasions and meeting up with friends.Special Features:
- Bring back 50%Nick2000Dined on 16/11/2013Great when they have the offer 50% off, otherwise foods is way over pricedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caffe ConcertoJonesyDined on 5/11/2013As ever the food and service was good. pity the top table 50% deal is no longer available. live music makes all the difference to the atmosphere
- Good ambience but poor on foodAnDannyDined on 31/10/2013After seeing the place and quite fairly good reviews, we decided to take our special guest who came from abroad for an early dinner there. The place was absolutely gorgeous, but oh my... The food was not good. The grilled salmon steak was dry and too salty, the duck Breast was just ok, and the Milanese "chicken escalope" was horrible!!! It was dry, and rubbery. Overall I was disappointed with the food, thank god it was 50percent off food bill, I would never go back for meal, maybe for tea and cake (it looks like they have quite good selection of pastry) the staff was fairly good and friendly.Special Features:
- Lovely RestaurantSpiritDined on 27/10/2013Went to Caffe Concerto for lunch and the food was lovely. The decor was lovely too, cannot fault the restaurant and would definitely go back. We had a 50% off voucher which makes a fantastic difference!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My secret escapeEdiamiO2Dined on 24/10/2013This is by far the best restaurant in town. Fit all occasions, name it and it will suite. As an ex restauranter it's my secrete hide out, it's a shame that I've to share it with you lots. The food, the service, the ambiance, the music are all fantastic combination. Don't just take my word for it, try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- this was my second visit tolukeyVIPDined on 24/10/2013this was my second visit to Caffe Concerto and I was disappointed this time. The food was a lot worse than previously - potato dauphinoise were not done properly and afternoon tea sandwich had a layer of philadelphia as thick as the bread. The staff seemed to have a bad day too as they forgot to give us cutlery and one waitress couldn't muster a smile or say sorry either. I do hope it was a one off hickup.
- The following 828 reviews are from the Caffe Concerto The Village reviews archive.
- great value, poor serviceDBLeaseVIPDined on 22/10/2013I love this place, in spite of the terrible service that we always get! It takes forever to get served, you might have to ask a number of times for them to bring you water, the food comes before the wine arrives - it is Fawlty Towers! But it is a gorgeous venue, the food is lovely, and it's great value. If you are not in a rush then I would definitely recommend!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a very enjoyable evening.ojt1Dined on 21/10/2013Had a very enjoyable evening. Delighted to see the Pianist especially being a Monday evening. Food and service very good, have been several times and will definitely go back. 50% deal is exceptionally good value.Special Features:
- Great valueMidostouchDined on 19/10/2013With the 50% off food offer this restaurant provided a great value evening out with pleasant food and music. Only downside was that despite confirming booking was through Top Table the bill came without the discount. We therefore had to ask for it to be recalculated - not something you especially want to do when on a romantic evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good value TT offerbargainhunterDined on 17/10/201350% off good value. Unfortunately excludes specials menu. Great singer/pianist. Friendly waitress. Would come again.Special Features:
- CheatedCheatedDined on 12/10/2013I booked a table from the top table website which was supposed to be 50% then i was made to pay full price when i asked for the bill...
- Westfield shopping breakWelshgourmetVIPDined on 11/10/2013Nice place to have lunch or coffee and cake when out shopping in Westfield W12. Top table deal of 50% off food is very good otherwise it would be over priced. Will go again alone or with family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50% food offerLatinHDined on 9/10/201350% food offer makes all the difference Excellent service and foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch booked at Cafe ConcertoLovetoeatDined on 5/10/2013Lunch booked at Cafe Concerto at Westfield W12 via Top Table Deal of 50% off food and my fellow diners who had never dined here before was really impressed. Even more impressed when we were able to change our order for the Afternoon Tea, (before 3 o'clock) for a birthday treat. Full marks for the salmon & sea bass, (the fussy eater ate all) The only downside, was when it came to the bill. We had to ask for the 50% discount to be applied. That aside, we will certainly be making a return visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very nice meal and goodDebboDined on 3/10/2013A very nice meal and good value for money with 50% off and the manager also let us have 2 4 1 on cocktails so even better. Food was very nice and wide selection available.Special Features:
- 50% off great valuebargainhunterDined on 26/9/2013Manager rude because we had 50% off top table offer. Waiter extraordinarily friendly in recompense. Specials menu not included in 50% off. Food tasty good portions. Live piano and singing good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband and I were at WestfieldREXYDined on 25/9/2013My husband and I were at Westfield to shop but decided to have dinner since the restaurant offered a good deal through toptable . We were very happy with our decision. There was live music which was a pleasure. We were pleased with the service and the starters however, the fish dish ( Seabass) was a bit overdone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clean, inviting with friendlynorm26Dined on 21/9/2013Clean, inviting with friendly staff. A quiet and enjoyable place to spend time away from the busy shopping centre.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!Humous88Dined on 20/9/2013Although we were a little under dressed, the food was great, worth the money with the deal otherwise a tad expensive. Great selection and use of fresh ingredients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Holiday afternoon teaUnknown1234Dined on 15/9/2013Got to be honest the service was shocking I turned up with what I thought was a booked table which they never took note off tried cramming us in the corner that you couldn't get to as other tables were in the way very disorganised the same sandwiches were lovely and the bits with it was very disappoint overall as this was a birthday treat and well just wasn't worth it ended up going somewhere else after for drinks if the service was better and we had our table we booked we would have stayed but I wouldn't recommend this restaurant at all
- Enjoyable mealFoodieDined on 14/9/2013Been here a few times, we try to order something different. I tried the black spaghetti with clams this time and enjoyed it. Dad's lamb chops were also nicely cooked. 50% off offer made this a really good Saturday meal. Long may this offer last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking forward to another visitMaBo12Dined on 13/9/2013Delicious food. Please do try the tricoloured salad (!). My calzone was lovely. The dove was crispy and light. My friend was really pleased with the duck plate. All ingredients felt and tasted fresh, non-overlooked or greasy. Presentation wise well above expected The decor is very pleasing to the eye The live music was great in the background. It really helped us transform away from the gloomy and rainy Friday evening and washed away the working week. We were the last customers to go! 3 hours flew by. Needed 2 hrs to finish that calzone (!!) And go for the dessert with baileys or amaretto. Can't go wrong with that combination.Special Features:
- Best deal in the areaYohannDined on 11/9/2013I am going to Caffe Concerto almost every other month for special occasions with my girlfriend and it's been going on for almost a year now ! We can't get enough of that 50% off deal which makes it an insanely good quality/price ratio. The food is of a very high standard and the service has always been perfect. Compared to other restaurants, the waiters/manager know how to satisfy their clients. Plus side : Portions Live music Desserts Down side: Wine choice I would recommend this deal to everyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday partyJaneMartinsDined on 7/9/2013The food was good, the music good, the waiters kind and polite. The musicians sung happy birthday for my sister and made her day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticconcertodinerDined on 30/8/2013I really enjoyed my experience at this restaurant. I loved the decor and feel of the place, very comfortable and I didn't feel like I was being judged because I'm not upper class. I have recommended this place already and will be making another trip in a few weeks!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Changed menu, still good valueFoodieDined on 27/8/2013We booked for lunch to start a shopping day at Westfield, unbeknown to us, they changed their menu (must have been a seasonal thing), but my Dad was a little disappointed they no longer have lasagne on their menu. Anyhow, the choices were still plenty, and we have always enjoyed a piece of cake at the end of the meal. With 50% off it is always very good value and the ambience probably 'cost' much more than what we paid. Will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and food has gotten worsePamelaDined on 24/8/2013I have been there a few times and thoroughly enjoyed the friendly staff and good food. I was utterly disappointed with the staff who were incapable of smiling and the various dishes we all ordered were too dry and overly cooked. Do not recommend this place.Special Features:
- disappointedETfriendDined on 24/8/2013We had dinner w 4 friends whose are from overseas. That night was little busy, so we understood why the service was not that amazing. We were ordered the soup was not hot, breads not come with butter until we asked, The fry stuffs were over cooked, and 3 of us ordered main meal with mixed fish grill was so dry and over cooked too. make me so disappointed that I was highly recommend this restaurant. But the piano music was so good.
- DisappointingFeatherDined on 21/8/2013One of my party asked for a small portion; not to pay less, just a small portion as she is dieting. The waitress noted this and then served a normal portion, which is off putting when you can only eat small amounts/embarrassing to leave. My other colleague had a starter which included advocado - it was rock hard so she asked for it to be changed; the waitress (or the chef) obviously had no idea about advocado ripeness but took it away. She returned with a shrug saying that's all the kitchen had! Very poor. Finally the toilets did not look as if they had been cleaned properly for some time. Shame as the restaurant itself looks nice. Won't be going back.
- very good with the ToptablemaudlaurencyDined on 20/8/2013very good with the Toptable 50% off food bill offer. Lovely dinner with the live music!Special Features:
- Fantastic foodKazzaDined on 17/8/2013I have been to caffe concherto on many occations.The food and service are great.Most nights they have live music. Fantastic value fir money xSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall good, but...KevinDined on 17/8/2013I've been going to this restaurant since 2010 and visited at least 30 times. The food quality is still good now, but I have to say it has gone down so much comparing to before. Also the service standard is lower now as well, even it was the same waiter. This was my favourite restaurant before and I used to give 5 stars for everything. I feel very disappointed with the last two visits, and very likely won't be back again.
- This was my 2nd visit to CafferegulardinerDined on 15/8/2013This was my 2nd visit to Caffe Concerto and we thoroughly enjoyed the evening. The waiters were attentive, food delicious, wonderful pianist and a great atmosphere. We used the 50% off food and the meal was outstanding value for money. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.