Casa Mia Millennium
Leeds, LS2 3ADNeighbourhood:
ItalianPrice: £25 and under
Casa Mia Millennium
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.casamiaonline.com/
- Phone: 01132454121
- Hours of Operation:
Monday to Thursday: 8am to 10.30pm Friday and Saturday: 8am to 11pm Sunday: 8am to 10.30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Casa Mia Millennium
Casa Mia Millennium restaurant in Leeds city centre is an award-winning restaurant that has become one of this city’s favourite spots to dine. Casa Mia Millennium is the flagship restaurant of a small, passionate Italian restaurant group and it shows in every detail. The views over Millennium Square let you enjoy the metropolitan bustle whether you choose a seat in the spacious al fresco dining area or take a table in the more intimate dining room indoors. The décor is modern and stylish and the wait staff is smiling and efficient. Casa Mia Millennium features a classic Italian menu with favourite dishes like calamari fritti, pasta al forno and charcoal grilled salmon fillet. The list of super pizzas is nearly a book in itself. The wine list features the very best that Italy has to offer, with some reasonable by-the-glass options. Service is friendly and efficient, but in true Italian style, diners are never rushed.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Casa Mia Millennium reviews from OpenTable diners
- DisappointingDiddlesDined on 19/4/2013We had an early supper on a Friday night. It was not overly busy. The menu looked enticing and the reviews we read were favourable - as first time visitors to Leeds this was our choice. However, my Black 'special' recipe pizza was not nice. Bland, unappetising and with a mountain of undressed rocket leaves on top of it - akin to chewing a lot of spindly tough grass. 2 small slices of fresh tomato and NO sun dried tomato as the description promised. My Mother had the 'special' fish of the day which was sadly overcooked and dry. The 'Green' Chips, aka zuchinni fritti were nice and hot and crispy but completely unseasoned. I would not return based on the overall experience - I can do better at home.Special Features:
- very good service, friendlywhiteyDined on 18/4/2013very good service, friendly staff , food was very good , was unable to have a pudding as the starter and the main was a very good size , the discount from booking with toptable was goodI would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service,PL78Dined on 29/3/2013Excellent food and service, as always. Favourite restaurant in Leeds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We dined at Casa Mia MilleniumDamoVIPDined on 29/3/2013We dined at Casa Mia Millenium on a Friday evening. The staff were extremely friendly, efficient and helpful and the food was fabulously tasty. The menu is reassuringly extensive and the wine list offers a good range of decent value bottles. We benefitted from the toptable 50% off food deal but even without this, the food is well priced for the quality. Overall, the experience was very enjoyable and I would not hesitate to return to or to recommend the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very ProfessionalDuttsDined on 22/3/2013Ate at Casa Mia the March night that the snow fell........... Consequently very few diners. However the food was quality Italian, the setting classy and chic ( although table next to us was very close) and the service from our young dark haired waitress was spot on. In fact the staff were all attentive and seemed genuinely interested in ensuring the occasion was faultless. Would certainly return but needs to be said the Top Table offer was decisive - so many decent Italian restaurants about that 50% off is the decisive factor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average Food, very poor service.um10ppDined on 19/3/2013The food was at best average. nothing blew me away at all. equal food could be found at many chain restaurants. horrible service. wrong food and drinks were served. and replaced but was still added to the bill. without the 50% off food, i would never recommend this restaurant. however, £80 for 6 people each of whom had two courses was not bad value. (not incl wine).Special Features:
- Not very welcoming and veryRobertDined on 19/3/2013Not very welcoming and very poor service which is a shame because the food was very good. The tables are crammed in and it feels a bit too close to other tables, you can't help but hear there conversations and you have to talk louder to compensate. Like I said service was very poor, not check back on our meals and It was very difficult to get the attention of any of the workers.Special Features:
- not greatdoneDined on 18/3/2013came in with a 50% off, due to booking through toptable, This obviously annoyed the (head) waitress, very slow service at the start. starters were ok. mains were 3 steaks asked for Blue, med rare and med. all came rare, except the blue one. half rare half medium. very weird. wouldnt go again
- A little Leeds gemBigNigeDined on 11/3/2013Was looking for somewhere to take my son & his girlfriend when working in Leeds & this place ticked all the right boxes. would def recommend the sharing antipasto & moxarella/ham for starters. Sea bass excellent as were the steaks & squid tagliatelli. Will make a point of going again next time i'm in LeedsSpecial Features:
- last minute birthday mealdyingtodineDined on 5/3/2013we bookes at the last minute, never having been to casa mia before!! had a little problem finding the restaurant!! staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. food was very nice. all in all a very nice evening out, for a birthday treat!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice but basicYakumoDined on 1/3/2013Took my mum and wife here for a lunchtime treat. Disappointed with the plastic chairs and the ambience was noisy even though the restaurant was not full. Portion size was good and the food was excellent.
- Just OKDinoLeedsDined on 28/2/2013Staff were unwelcoming and seemed distracted throughout, despite there being nearly as many staff as customers on duty. Food was mediocre. Veal uninspiring, 'Diavola' pizza positively bland. nice wine selection, but at an average of £22+ per bottle it was expected to be of a reasonable quality. i like to think i try to see the best in places, but obviously need thicker lenses for this one.
- Excellent Service one of ourMelanie333Dined on 23/2/2013Excellent Service one of our group has to have a gluten free diet and the staff were very patient going backwards and forwards to ask the chef questions,we were given a free glass of prosecco to celebrate our friends birthday. The Food was gorgeous as usual and we had a great time,would definately recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent!KazzaDined on 6/2/2013I visited with a friend for midweek lunch and although it was quiet it was very enjoyable. The staff are friendly and happy to advise-I have been a couple of times over the last few months and happy by the service on both occasions. My only negative was that we were sat next to the window and it was quite cold but this certainly wouldn't put me off eating there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful foodpoppycDined on 25/1/2013Pleasant staff, beautiful tasty food and delicious wine! I would say the prices are a little on the top side but thanks to the 50% off food with Top Table, this was a lovely pre-cinema Friday treat with a delicious saving!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casa Mia MillenniummdsleedsDined on 12/1/2013I booked here for a meal prior to going out in Leeds. The restaurant location is very good. I have been before and always dined downstairs / outside. However, being winter, outside was clearly not an option and our table was upstairs. On this Saturday evening in particular, the upstairs restaurant was very quiet and lacking atmosphere / ambience. The serving staff were also pretty poor considering how quiet it was, to the point we actually joked about the service in general. The food was ok and that was the only pleasant thing to report for this visit. Not your usual standard Casa Mia; let’s hope this just a case of a “bad day at the office”.I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10 th timeGary15Dined on 11/1/2013This was our tenth visit across the year and again we were not disappointed at all , service food price all fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meal with friendsbettymanseDined on 1/12/2012Had a fabulous meal at Casa Mia, cannot wait to go back! great value, lots of selection on the menu and service was brilliant. We thoroughly enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had to wait for 30 mins forjulesDined on 24/11/2012Had to wait for 30 mins for a table after pre-booking a table! in restaurant for 1 hr 10 mins before we received starters, the service was very slow and the food was bland and tastless, when we complained they were a bit more attentive and when bill arrived they had not charged for bottle of wine or the starters, which i thought was very fair of them, but won't be going back there again.
- Evening Dinner1regularDined on 25/9/2012Eaten in the Leeds Resuarant many times. Consistently very good food. Service varies from ok to very good depending on the staff which seem to rotate or turnaround. The on-line booking system is very good. The welcome you get when you arrive and state that you have a table booked is very variable, from very welcoming to no welcome at all.Special Features:
- Very GoodLEIGHTONDined on 16/8/2012Excellent food in good location. Not always keen on Italian, bit this one very good with offerSpecial Features:
- Casa Mia MilleniumTheMorfsVIPDined on 6/8/2012Excellent value with the top table offer £29.00 for a couple with a glass of Prosecco although the staff didn't seem to know about it and had to take my phone with the offer on to show the manager. Service was a bit hit and miss considering that it was a Monday night and there was only myself and my husband and one other table in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait a minute or morefoodaddictDined on 24/7/2012Since the last visit the service has gone downhill. The staff seem disorganised or perhaps there was just too few of them to cope with the customers. The food was ok and good value for money. The place lacks atmosphere but is ideal as a city centre location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not bad value if you had andeanoDined on 22/7/2012not bad value if you had an offer only, food was good but got my steak wrong, they did offer another meal but this was at the end. would possibly go again but there's plenty of other italians to choose from. overall not bad but not great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad, not greatVeggieGirlDined on 9/7/2012Went here with family on a quiet monday evening & I wasn't that impressed. Though my porcini ravioli was very tasty the poor lighting, unengaging service & a very cheaply made salad brought the whole thing down a few notches. That said, I expect this place is better during the day, perhaps for coffee or a light lunch, so I wouldn't say no to going back there.Special Features:
- Pre-theatreitineraryDined on 26/6/2012We booked for 2 pre-theatre at the restaurant before going to the Carriageworks theatre (a lovely little theatre) virtually next door. The venue is ideal for this with a good deal for 2 courses with Prosecco. The choice was good and the food - trio of fish followed by a trio of ice-cream was just what we wanted for a light, but tasty meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely mealNattyminxDined on 23/6/2012We went before the theatre so were on limited time - food arrived quickly and was lovely and fresh. My mum and I both had different pasta dishes - both were excellent and a garlic tomato pizza bread which was divine! My mum was a little disappointed as there was no bannoffe pie - but there was plenty other desserts to choose from - I had the chocolate fudge cake which was good! All in all a lovely meal and would definately recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casa Mia latest visitLMLeedsDined on 16/6/2012Was a bit disappointed to be honest considering all my previous visits its been amazing. The Pizzas werent up to much and were a bit greasy and seemed thicker base than normal. Atmosphere was massively lacking and service was a bit moody. Hope our next visit is better as we know it can be,.Special Features:
- Casa MiaRobertoDined on 14/6/2012Nothing special Italian restaurant. The food, surroundings and service are all pleasant but nothing special. Lunchtime feel more than evening meal sort of place.Special Features:
- Good ValueeatoutDined on 30/5/2012Located close to the town centre, went there for a quick evening meal, portion sizes are huge representing really good value for money, and friendly attentitive service.Special Features:
- Casa Mia: Great for birthdaysLMLeedsDined on 25/5/2012Went to Casa Mia on Friday for a friends birthday for 8 of us. Really good value for money and a massive menu. Pizzas were all very good, the only food that didnt fare so well was the Lobster Ravioli. Service is excellent and friendly. Will definately be going back again and again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- went on a date to Casa miaFredDined on 6/5/2012went on a date to Casa mia on the weekend. Had to wait for our reservation for 20 mins but once we got our table the meal inproved a lot. very good value and the starters of calamari and parma ham and mozzarela were excellent. main course we had the slow roast pork which was a bit tough and the lasagna house special which was really good. general manager very nice and great value.
- Fabulous evening at Casa Mia.LMLeedsDined on 21/4/2012Fabulous evening at Casa Mia. All food was great quality and excellent value. Liked supporting a local business too rather than a uk chain. Recommend and will visit again!
- Booked table for 5 and whenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 17/3/2012Booked table for 5 and when when arrived, 2 small round tables were allocated to us 5 by the entrance. I asked if it was possible to have a better and bigger table. the manager was called and we were moved....Special Features:
- The Casa Mia Millennium inKazzaDined on 15/3/2012The Casa Mia Millennium in Leeds is well worth a visit-it combines classic chic with friendly service! The food was delicious, we had a starter of goats cheese with Lasagna al forno and lobster filled ravioli for main course. I would recommend this establishment!
- Casa Mia, Millennium SquareAnonDined on 21/2/2012Casa Mia, Millennium Square Leeds. Fairly centrally located. The decor and layout is very informal but dont let that put you off because the italian food here is quite simply fantastic and is definitely worth a visit. Service is very good particularly the italian waitress who made very helpful suggestions for side dishes etc. Would definitely recommend and in particular the squid ink seafood pasta is simply delicious.
- Very nice. 14 of us went andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2012Very nice. 14 of us went and they accommodates us nicely. We enjoyed the food immensely.
- Casa Mia Millennium Sq wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 14/1/2012Casa Mia Millennium Sq was good - service was very good. A little put off by the paper table covers and paper napkins - didn't really fit with the pricing of the place. Starters were not great but the mains were very good - especially the pizza. Wine was very good.
- This restaurant was recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 26/11/2011This restaurant was recommended to us. Unfortunately, though the food was mostly good, service was very slow. Had to wait 45 minutes to an hour between courses, and we were not the only ones. The kitchen was short-staffed it was claimed but the waiters were not as attentive as they could have been - did not come to check it everything was ok, or ask if we wanted pepper or parmesan cheese when the food was served. The award winning dish of fetuccine was only average - more mango than scampi.
- We dined again at Casa MiaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 14/11/2011We dined again at Casa Mia Leeds and had a lovely evening and a big thank you to Rita who looked after us on the night