5a Burlington Gardens
London, W1S 3EPNeighbourhood:
ItalianPrice: £26 to £40
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cecconis.co.uk/
- Phone: 020 7434 1500
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday 7:00AM -12:00PM, Saturday - Sunday 8:00AM - 12:00PM
Lunch: Monday - Friday 12:00PM - 6:00PM
Dinner: Monday - Saturday 6:00PM - 12:00PM, Sunday 6:00PM - 11:00PM
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 12:00PM - 6:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Andrea Cavaliere
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Late Night, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call the restaurant to make a reservation for parties of 8 or more.
A word from Cecconi's
Grand Italian brasserie serving items from "Cichetti" (Italian style tapas) to Veal Milanese and Lobster Spaghetti. Vibrant yet traditional environment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cecconi's reviews from OpenTable diners
263 reviews since 26 November 2013
business meals (126)brunch (99)special occasions (96)romance (74)fit for foodies (59)sunday lunch (58)pre/post theatre (54)good vegetarian options (21)outstanding value (20)group bookings (20)outdoor eating (20)afternoon tea (18)child friendly (17)disabled access (7)Show More
- Disappointed.wpjuniorDined on 24/11/2014Food was good but the service was so bad. What a shame!Special Features:
- service - so soSLVCTTVNDined on 20/11/2014We made a resevation at Home (dk) at 2pm, the table were first given to us at 2.25pm.. Whats the point of making a resevation? But the food is great! Service from the waiter... So so not impressedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good place for brekkie amidst the fancy shopssalgadorulesVIPDined on 20/11/2014they do a lovely breakfast here with complimentary fruit juices, nice coffees and a range of the usual eggs and pastries- nothing out of the ordinary but all done very wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could be much betterBENNISDined on 17/11/2014The food was okay - the service a little off hand and the acoustics in the restaurant were awful. Foodwise the crab ravioli was a little too al dente - the spinach too salty and the apple and almond dessert was not really the best. The best part was when my friend's salmon, quail eggs and beetroot salad arrived with no beetroot and we were told that the chef was looking for it and then took 10 minutes to bring a dish of beetroot. Impressed? No not really. Will not be rushing back anytime soon.
- Fantastic Dinner experience at Cecconi'sKakkeDined on 12/11/2014From start to end of this dinner was amazing! Service, food and ambience was beautiful, and it was really value for money!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- city trip2belgianfoodiesDined on 10/11/2014Great place to eat !! A little noisy and always very busy but each time on our list when we come to LondonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great breakfastluxababeDined on 10/11/2014Took my grandaughter with family for breakfast before an appointment on Monday morning for 9 30 booking. Arrived early and table was ready so we're seated straight away. Waiting for one of our party to arrive and was offered fruit juice while waiting. Had a lovely breakfast, good service and very good with children. Have been here several time for different occasions including lunch and evening dinners. Always enjoy our food and service at Ceconnis and would recommend Thoroughly enjoyable breakfastSpecial Features:
- Favourite RestaurantLuvaGoodMealDined on 9/11/2014The service was excellent, the food spectacular. We always have a meal at Cecconi's whenever we travel to London whether on business or personal trips.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant in LondonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Service, staff and ambience absolutely fantastic. We were 2 hours late due to taxi issues and the staff were so helpful and accommodates us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved itsalmacDined on 8/11/2014Such a lovely restaurant, great food and service, we went for our wedding anniversary and it was perfectSpecial Features:
- BrilliantGourmetDined on 7/11/2014Such a special treat to be there. Well looked after in every way.
- Special OccasionsFiftyYearsYoungDined on 7/11/2014Staff made us feel like V.I.P's - very attentive, polite & the complimentary biscuits where the 'icing on the cake'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- business breakfast meetingDappyc77Dined on 7/11/2014excellent service, extremely efficient, pleasant staff. Food was excellent, great location and I will be using again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent but...BamacrazyDined on 4/11/2014Outstanding restaurant. Great food. Focused and attentive service. However, the seating is too dense to have a proper conversation, check in area is too small. Suggest eliminating a few tables so people can actually have some sense of privacy and enlarging the checkin, cloak room area so it is more welcoming. Less can truly be more! Overall, a very good pick as a restaurant. Could be better if it was more open and inviting.Special Features:
- Not what i expected but still goodLondoneaterDined on 1/11/2014I had expected something a little more formal than what we got in terms of services and ambience etc, however the hustle and bustle created a great buzz and really enjoyable atmosphere. The service was a little rough around the edges but still efficient and attentive. great people watching a mix of well heeled Londoners and wealthy internationals. good for a birthday with friends or a group catch up, probably not if you're a new couple or trying to impress your latest squeeze after 7 years together it was fine for us.Special Features:
- Dinner for threeTolsadsDined on 25/10/2014I went to Cecconi's for dinner with two friends. The service was great from the moment I stepped in. Other than a few times when I couldn't get hold of a waiter, it was amazing. The food was defintely worth its price. My only complaint would be that the Mojito I got was too bitter for my taste but thats just a personal dislike. I complained and was given a sweetening syrup immediately. I would definitely recommend this reataurant. Seems like a great place for date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Different Service Different PeopleinesvpDined on 13/10/2014I have been to Cecconi's in Miami and absolutely loved it. Went to Cecconi's London for a special celebration and was extremely disappointed. There is a clear difference between the service regulars/wealthy/influent customers receive, and the service us "lesser" people receive. The server never came, we were never offered the special (and heard other tables being told), the waitress was clearly disinterested. I was expecting good food, good service- only got a big bill.Special Features:
- Patricia DaniëlsPatriciaDined on 12/10/2014Very nice restaurant with truly delicious and high quality food. Very friendly service. We booked London especially to experience the nice food and atmosphere of Cecconi's for another time, since we enjoyed it so much during our last London trip. We look forward to visiting Cecconi's again next time we'll go to London!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/10/2014Don't normally write feedback but as Cecconis has always been one of my favourite restaurants I feel the need to after a truly awful meal there on Sunday afternoon. Chicken paillard was, as my freidn described, basically chicken beaten into a pizza base. The tagliatelle bolognese was terrible. Pasta too thick, grainy and hard
- Reliable StandardFussy3Dined on 11/10/2014We love this restaurant, no pretensions, just good straightforward delicious food served in a casual atmosphere. Never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jsmiDined on 10/10/2014The food was awful and when we told the waiter he did not care at all. All 3 of us could barely eat it. The ambiente is quite nice and the restaurant beautiful but the service was really terrible.
- elegant italianfigoDined on 8/10/2014The food was really nice but the service was delayed. Allthough they were very polite. I will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality foods, good serviceFFHNGDined on 5/10/2014Me, my wife and our daughter had a very pleasant dinner and completely satisfied.Special Features:
- OUTSTANDINGOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 27/9/2014I love this restaurant, its always buzzing and the food never dissapoints.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian Hit!!CiaoDebDined on 21/9/2014Great food & relaxed atmosphere.... Cecconi's is one of favourites when we come up to London.. Never disappoints!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentEnjoyerDined on 20/9/2014Recommended by friends has been a disappointment. Soundproofing is very poor. It is imposible to hold a conversation without shouting; tables for two people lack tablecloth, and there is not plate to put the bread. The food and service was correct.Special Features:
- Great for NetworkingAletraveVIPDined on 15/9/2014I have been to Cecconi's many times. The service is very attentive, you get a complimentary orange or grapefruit juice, and the eggs benedict are cooked to perfection. Great for business breakfastSpecial Features:
- Wonderful morningchrisattsDined on 14/9/2014We went to Cecconi's for breakfast on a Sunday morning. It was a lovely relaxed environment, with great food and great service. The French Toast and Almond Pancakes were excellent. A wonderful morning, would love to go back again.Special Features:
- Never DisappointedEngelbertDined on 13/9/2014We have had quite a few meals Cecconi's and each time we received a nice welcome and great meals. I would recommend it to anyone.Special Features:
- BreakfastriddlerDined on 8/9/2014Coffee and poached eggs/sausage very nice but this time bacon was overcook. More like biscuit and hard to cut with knife and fork with out a piece landing on another plate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolute pleasure.MerrVIPDined on 4/9/2014Cecconi's is the best Italian restaurant in London I visited. A lot of varieties, main course comes in two sizes. wine list not over priced. Very good decor, excellent location. great service, although the wine was not chilled enough, but the food, will make up for everything. we ordered 3 starters, 2 small main course and 1 side. the sizes are very reasonably and there wasn't one outstanding dish, because everything was perfect!!!!!! also when the table was up for turnaround, the manager kindly moved me and my friend to the bar which we can continue with our conversation and dessert. which was a very smart option.Special Features:
- Never a dissaointmentJamieDined on 26/8/2014I love this restaurant and I'm never disappointed when I do come here for breakfast, lunch or dinner.Special Features:
- SolidGP1980Dined on 17/8/2014Classy restaurant with good italian food and good service.Special Features:
- Great breakfastNickLondonVIPDined on 15/8/2014I had no idea that Cecconi's was open so early, but I am glad to report that their breakfast service is just as great as all other times of day. Great food and attentive service.Special Features:
- amazingjt2709Dined on 7/8/2014take advantage of the pink grapefuiut juice thats free. i had asparagus and eggs - was lovely
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/8/2014Service has previously been good - but this time we were not asked for our order for 30 mins (as only 3 of our 4 diners had arrived. but would still expect to be asked) which spoiled the service somewhat. Narrowly missed out on 4 stars - will use againSpecial Features:
- Working LunchMayfairsPADined on 1/8/2014We had lunch on Friday 1st August at Cecconi's. The plushy emerald sofas and faded Venetian grandeur all made this Mayfair location feel rather special. The waiters were fantastically accommodating of the two out of four vegetarians in our party and very knowledgeable about all the dishes. The food was delicious, flavoured simply but delightfully. The hustle and bustle of the restaurant added to the atmosphere. Overall it was a fantastic lunch which made us feel we were in a glamorous Italian city.Special Features:
- Chilled, sophisticated atmosphereIdontwantanicknameDined on 29/7/2014Excellent and varied menu, with rather large portion for a restaurant of this stature. Relaxing and attentive service although not quite 5 star. Avoid the decaffeinated espresso at all costs!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- classy place to eatSTeatingoutDined on 29/7/2014Very enjoyable meal, great atmosphere and top quality foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 26/7/2014Extremely pleasant. Thoroughly enjoyed the meal and the ambience in the restaurant.Special Features: