5a Burlington Gardens
London, W1S 3EPNeighbourhood:
ItalianPrice: £26 to £40
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cecconis.co.uk/
- Phone: 02074341500
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday 7:00AM -12:00PM, Saturday - Sunday 8:00AM - 12:00PM
Lunch: Monday - Friday 12:00PM - 6:00PM
Dinner: Monday - Saturday 6:00PM - 12:00PM, Sunday 6:00PM - 11:00PM
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 12:00PM - 6:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Andrea Cavaliere
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Late Night, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call the restaurant to make a reservation for parties of 8 or more.
A word from Cecconi's
Grand Italian brasserie serving items from "Cichetti" (Italian style tapas) to Veal Milanese and Lobster Spaghetti. Vibrant yet traditional environment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cecconi's reviews from OpenTable diners
249 reviews since 25 October 2013
business meals (118)brunch (94)special occasions (89)romance (70)fit for foodies (60)sunday lunch (53)pre/post theatre (52)good vegetarian options (22)group bookings (18)afternoon tea (18)outstanding value (17)child friendly (15)outdoor eating (15)disabled access (8)Show More
- Different Service Different PeopleinesvpDined on 13/10/2014I have been to Cecconi's in Miami and absolutely loved it. Went to Cecconi's London for a special celebration and was extremely disappointed. There is a clear difference between the service regulars/wealthy/influent customers receive, and the service us "lesser" people receive. The server never came, we were never offered the special (and heard other tables being told), the waitress was clearly disinterested. I was expecting good food, good service- only got a big bill.Special Features:
- Patricia DaniëlsPatriciaDined on 12/10/2014Very nice restaurant with truly delicious and high quality food. Very friendly service. We booked London especially to experience the nice food and atmosphere of Cecconi's for another time, since we enjoyed it so much during our last London trip. We look forward to visiting Cecconi's again next time we'll go to London!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/10/2014Don't normally write feedback but as Cecconis has always been one of my favourite restaurants I feel the need to after a truly awful meal there on Sunday afternoon. Chicken paillard was, as my freidn described, basically chicken beaten into a pizza base. The tagliatelle bolognese was terrible. Pasta too thick, grainy and hard
- Reliable StandardFussy3Dined on 11/10/2014We love this restaurant, no pretensions, just good straightforward delicious food served in a casual atmosphere. Never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jsmiDined on 10/10/2014The food was awful and when we told the waiter he did not care at all. All 3 of us could barely eat it. The ambiente is quite nice and the restaurant beautiful but the service was really terrible.
- elegant italianfigoDined on 8/10/2014The food was really nice but the service was delayed. Allthough they were very polite. I will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality foods, good serviceFFHNGDined on 5/10/2014Me, my wife and our daughter had a very pleasant dinner and completely satisfied.Special Features:
- OUTSTANDINGOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 27/9/2014I love this restaurant, its always buzzing and the food never dissapoints.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian Hit!!CiaoDebDined on 21/9/2014Great food & relaxed atmosphere.... Cecconi's is one of favourites when we come up to London.. Never disappoints!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentEnjoyerDined on 20/9/2014Recommended by friends has been a disappointment. Soundproofing is very poor. It is imposible to hold a conversation without shouting; tables for two people lack tablecloth, and there is not plate to put the bread. The food and service was correct.Special Features:
- Great for NetworkingAletraveVIPDined on 15/9/2014I have been to Cecconi's many times. The service is very attentive, you get a complimentary orange or grapefruit juice, and the eggs benedict are cooked to perfection. Great for business breakfastSpecial Features:
- Wonderful morningchrisattsDined on 14/9/2014We went to Cecconi's for breakfast on a Sunday morning. It was a lovely relaxed environment, with great food and great service. The French Toast and Almond Pancakes were excellent. A wonderful morning, would love to go back again.Special Features:
- Never DisappointedEngelbertDined on 13/9/2014We have had quite a few meals Cecconi's and each time we received a nice welcome and great meals. I would recommend it to anyone.Special Features:
- BreakfastriddlerDined on 8/9/2014Coffee and poached eggs/sausage very nice but this time bacon was overcook. More like biscuit and hard to cut with knife and fork with out a piece landing on another plate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolute pleasure.MerrVIPDined on 4/9/2014Cecconi's is the best Italian restaurant in London I visited. A lot of varieties, main course comes in two sizes. wine list not over priced. Very good decor, excellent location. great service, although the wine was not chilled enough, but the food, will make up for everything. we ordered 3 starters, 2 small main course and 1 side. the sizes are very reasonably and there wasn't one outstanding dish, because everything was perfect!!!!!! also when the table was up for turnaround, the manager kindly moved me and my friend to the bar which we can continue with our conversation and dessert. which was a very smart option.Special Features:
- SolidGP1980Dined on 17/8/2014Classy restaurant with good italian food and good service.Special Features:
- Great breakfastNickLondonVIPDined on 15/8/2014I had no idea that Cecconi's was open so early, but I am glad to report that their breakfast service is just as great as all other times of day. Great food and attentive service.Special Features:
- amazingjt2709Dined on 7/8/2014take advantage of the pink grapefuiut juice thats free. i had asparagus and eggs - was lovely
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/8/2014Service has previously been good - but this time we were not asked for our order for 30 mins (as only 3 of our 4 diners had arrived. but would still expect to be asked) which spoiled the service somewhat. Narrowly missed out on 4 stars - will use againSpecial Features:
- Working LunchMayfairsPADined on 1/8/2014We had lunch on Friday 1st August at Cecconi's. The plushy emerald sofas and faded Venetian grandeur all made this Mayfair location feel rather special. The waiters were fantastically accommodating of the two out of four vegetarians in our party and very knowledgeable about all the dishes. The food was delicious, flavoured simply but delightfully. The hustle and bustle of the restaurant added to the atmosphere. Overall it was a fantastic lunch which made us feel we were in a glamorous Italian city.Special Features:
- Chilled, sophisticated atmosphereIdontwantanicknameDined on 29/7/2014Excellent and varied menu, with rather large portion for a restaurant of this stature. Relaxing and attentive service although not quite 5 star. Avoid the decaffeinated espresso at all costs!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- classy place to eatSTeatingoutDined on 29/7/2014Very enjoyable meal, great atmosphere and top quality foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 26/7/2014Extremely pleasant. Thoroughly enjoyed the meal and the ambience in the restaurant.Special Features:
- Classic and contemporarylottalunchersDined on 24/7/2014The concierge team are traditionally female and very lovely. The waiters are traditionally male, Italian, and the worst part of the experience. Yet one can't ignore the tremendous feelings of class and occasion that comes with dining at Cecconi's. And the food isn't too bad, either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely location and Great serviceLondonDuckDined on 20/7/2014We had brunch there and in most cases it is hard to go wrong with eggs and things. the juices were freshly made and tasted healthy. The service was great. It is just a lovely way of starting the sunday or whilst contemplating how to tackle the Royal Academy. Service was good and efficient.Special Features:
- Outstanding!!wiltsDined on 8/7/2014Most enjoyable lunch, not cheap but price reflects quality of food and service. Very busy lunchtime, with a real buzzy atmosphere, which we enjoyed. Very busy waiters were attentive without us being aware, always a good sign. This was our first visit to Cecconi's and will not be our last. Could not fault this restaurant. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Italian!MicMicDined on 6/7/2014I booked a table in Cecconi for an anniversary dinner with my fiancée. The food was great and the service absolutely outstanding! The only downside was that it was also quite noisy (authentic Italian :)) It is quite pricey as well but that's not surprising for a restaurant in the middle of Mayfair. I would recommend the restaurant and especially their Vitello Tonnato - very hard to find in London, esp. that delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breakfast at Cecconi´sDandelionDined on 5/7/2014very nice setting, great offer of breakfast dishes, friendly service, maybe a little expensiveSpecial Features:
- Consistantly goodJamesKDined on 20/6/2014Always good and friendly, great atmosphere and food. Booking through Opentable is worry free as the booking is confirmed in writing. Buzz around Bond Street can't be beaten.Special Features:
- It goes on..SBN01Dined on 16/6/2014I first ate at Cecconis about 30 years ago. It was good then and the standards have not slipped. They have re-decorated however ;-). The Vitello Tunnato I started with was sublime The pappardelle with rabbit was nice too. Wine selection is very good and well priced. Service is efficient and well trained. Atmosphere is busy but tables are far apart so not a problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RichardDDined on 7/6/2014The service was poor unfortunately. The staff seemed to ignore us and failed to bring something although we'd asked three times. The food was OK but nothing special. The drinks were over-priced.
- Supper after TheatreChelseamomVIPDined on 3/6/2014Four of us dined at Cecconi's after the theatre the other night and it was the perfect restaurant to have some wine and a main course. The only downside was that we ended up being only one of two tables left and the staff were clearing and cleaning around us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeeggheadDined on 1/6/2014Cecconi's feels like it's an institution. Classic, attentive service, delicious food.Special Features:
- First ClasscolinrDined on 30/5/2014I have been going to Cecconi's for years, I could never find fault, service, atmosphere, I think value for money bearing in mind where you are the feel of the p[lace the cleanliness, all fit in well for me.Special Features:
- Breakfast at cecconisFoodie44Dined on 30/5/2014I booked cecconis as a surprise for my friend who is going to Australia. We were greeted with a smile and sat at a gorgeous table in the window area. The breakfast was amazing,the waiters attentive and friendly. The coffee was lovely! Would recommend to my friends and can't wait to go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch meetingAB23Dined on 27/5/2014Excellent venue and brilliant location. Staff very attentive and food was lovely as alwaysSpecial Features:
- Sunday LunchMandIPDined on 25/5/2014I booked through Opentable and requested a window table so we could savor the on-goings in both the Restaurant and the Street outside. We were not disappointed. Great atmosphere and very good food and fantastic service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- London Stalwart doesn't dissapoint.MrsTlondonDined on 22/5/2014Another superb traditional Italian supper at Cecconis. With such good food - artichoke ravioli served with sage butter (what else?) was simply delicious and service is professional and friendly and with the right amount of timing from ordering to eating. Long may it continue to do so.Special Features:
- JamesKDined on 20/5/2014My local restaurant as I work in Bond st. There is a great buzz here at lunchtime particularly in the Spring/Summer. It's THE place to go and considering it is always busy, the food and service are impeccable.Special Features:
- Consistent high levelMarcellusDined on 14/5/2014Always great and immediate service and a high level of food at a reasonable price. And the location is good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.