5a Burlington Gardens
London, W1S 3EPNeighborhood:
ItalianPrice: £26 to £40
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cecconis.co.uk/
- Phone: 02074341500
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday 7:00AM -12:00PM, Saturday - Sunday 8:00AM - 12:00PM
Lunch: Monday - Friday 12:00PM - 6:00PM
Dinner: Monday - Saturday 6:00PM - 12:00PM, Sunday 6:00PM - 11:00PM
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 12:00PM - 6:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Andrea Cavaliere
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Late Night, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call the restaurant to make a reservation for parties of 8 or more.
A word from Cecconi's
Grand Italian brasserie serving items from "Cichetti" (Italian style tapas) to Veal Milanese and Lobster Spaghetti. Vibrant yet traditional environment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambience
Cecconi's - Best restaurants in Oxford Circus ›
Cecconi's reviews from OpenTable diners
242 reviews since 6 May 2014
business meals (115)brunch (95)special occasions (92)romance (71)fit for foodies (59)sunday lunch (54)pre/post theatre (48)good vegetarian options (23)group bookings (19)outstanding value (16)child friendly (15)afternoon tea (15)outdoor eating (10)disabled access (8)Show More
- SolidGP1980Dined on 17/8/2014Classy restaurant with good italian food and good service.Special Features:
- Great breakfastNickLondonVIPDined on 15/8/2014I had no idea that Cecconi's was open so early, but I am glad to report that their breakfast service is just as great as all other times of day. Great food and attentive service.Special Features:
- amazingjt2709Dined on 7/8/2014take advantage of the pink grapefuiut juice thats free. i had asparagus and eggs - was lovely
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/8/2014Service has previously been good - but this time we were not asked for our order for 30 mins (as only 3 of our 4 diners had arrived. but would still expect to be asked) which spoiled the service somewhat. Narrowly missed out on 4 stars - will use againSpecial Features:
- Working LunchMayfairsPADined on 1/8/2014We had lunch on Friday 1st August at Cecconi's. The plushy emerald sofas and faded Venetian grandeur all made this Mayfair location feel rather special. The waiters were fantastically accommodating of the two out of four vegetarians in our party and very knowledgeable about all the dishes. The food was delicious, flavoured simply but delightfully. The hustle and bustle of the restaurant added to the atmosphere. Overall it was a fantastic lunch which made us feel we were in a glamorous Italian city.Special Features:
- Chilled, sophisticated atmosphereIdontwantanicknameDined on 29/7/2014Excellent and varied menu, with rather large portion for a restaurant of this stature. Relaxing and attentive service although not quite 5 star. Avoid the decaffeinated espresso at all costs!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- classy place to eatSTeatingoutDined on 29/7/2014Very enjoyable meal, great atmosphere and top quality foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 26/7/2014Extremely pleasant. Thoroughly enjoyed the meal and the ambience in the restaurant.Special Features:
- Classic and contemporarylottalunchersDined on 24/7/2014The concierge team are traditionally female and very lovely. The waiters are traditionally male, Italian, and the worst part of the experience. Yet one can't ignore the tremendous feelings of class and occasion that comes with dining at Cecconi's. And the food isn't too bad, either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely location and Great serviceLondonDuckDined on 20/7/2014We had brunch there and in most cases it is hard to go wrong with eggs and things. the juices were freshly made and tasted healthy. The service was great. It is just a lovely way of starting the sunday or whilst contemplating how to tackle the Royal Academy. Service was good and efficient.Special Features:
- Outstanding!!wiltsDined on 8/7/2014Most enjoyable lunch, not cheap but price reflects quality of food and service. Very busy lunchtime, with a real buzzy atmosphere, which we enjoyed. Very busy waiters were attentive without us being aware, always a good sign. This was our first visit to Cecconi's and will not be our last. Could not fault this restaurant. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Italian!MicMicDined on 6/7/2014I booked a table in Cecconi for an anniversary dinner with my fiancée. The food was great and the service absolutely outstanding! The only downside was that it was also quite noisy (authentic Italian :)) It is quite pricey as well but that's not surprising for a restaurant in the middle of Mayfair. I would recommend the restaurant and especially their Vitello Tonnato - very hard to find in London, esp. that delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breakfast at Cecconi´sDandelionDined on 5/7/2014very nice setting, great offer of breakfast dishes, friendly service, maybe a little expensiveSpecial Features:
- Consistantly goodJamesKDined on 20/6/2014Always good and friendly, great atmosphere and food. Booking through Opentable is worry free as the booking is confirmed in writing. Buzz around Bond Street can't be beaten.Special Features:
- It goes on..SBN01Dined on 16/6/2014I first ate at Cecconis about 30 years ago. It was good then and the standards have not slipped. They have re-decorated however ;-). The Vitello Tunnato I started with was sublime The pappardelle with rabbit was nice too. Wine selection is very good and well priced. Service is efficient and well trained. Atmosphere is busy but tables are far apart so not a problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RichardDDined on 7/6/2014The service was poor unfortunately. The staff seemed to ignore us and failed to bring something although we'd asked three times. The food was OK but nothing special. The drinks were over-priced.
- Supper after TheatreChelseamomVIPDined on 3/6/2014Four of us dined at Cecconi's after the theatre the other night and it was the perfect restaurant to have some wine and a main course. The only downside was that we ended up being only one of two tables left and the staff were clearing and cleaning around us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First ClasscolinrDined on 30/5/2014I have been going to Cecconi's for years, I could never find fault, service, atmosphere, I think value for money bearing in mind where you are the feel of the p[lace the cleanliness, all fit in well for me.Special Features:
- Breakfast at cecconisFoodie44Dined on 30/5/2014I booked cecconis as a surprise for my friend who is going to Australia. We were greeted with a smile and sat at a gorgeous table in the window area. The breakfast was amazing,the waiters attentive and friendly. The coffee was lovely! Would recommend to my friends and can't wait to go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch meetingAB23Dined on 27/5/2014Excellent venue and brilliant location. Staff very attentive and food was lovely as alwaysSpecial Features:
- Sunday LunchMandIPDined on 25/5/2014I booked through Opentable and requested a window table so we could savor the on-goings in both the Restaurant and the Street outside. We were not disappointed. Great atmosphere and very good food and fantastic service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- London Stalwart doesn't dissapoint.MrsTlondonDined on 22/5/2014Another superb traditional Italian supper at Cecconis. With such good food - artichoke ravioli served with sage butter (what else?) was simply delicious and service is professional and friendly and with the right amount of timing from ordering to eating. Long may it continue to do so.Special Features:
- JamesKDined on 20/5/2014My local restaurant as I work in Bond st. There is a great buzz here at lunchtime particularly in the Spring/Summer. It's THE place to go and considering it is always busy, the food and service are impeccable.Special Features:
- Consistent high levelMarcellusDined on 14/5/2014Always great and immediate service and a high level of food at a reasonable price. And the location is good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pior serviço já vistoMarcosDined on 10/5/2014Apesar de bem avaliado no tripadvisor, esse restaurante decepcionou tanto pelo serviço quanto pela comida. Os garçons são extremamente rudes e mal preparados, nos orientaram mal acerca do menu e pareciam participar de uma gincana, de quem come mais rápido. Fomos importunados várias vezes para saber se poderiam recolher os pratos, isso durante a refeição. Quanto à comida, muito fraca. Apesar das poucas opções no cardápio, o carneiro, que seria minha opção, estava faltando. Pedi uma carne que sequer tinha molho. Era seca e sem graça. Na conta, além do preço alto na relação custo/benefício, a gorjeta era obrigatória e já estava incluída.
- pvlon9Dined on 9/5/2014The food was good but it can definitely be much better. My artichoke ravioli were very salty and dry. The bresaola starter needs to be sliced much thinner in order no to overpower the palate. The maître d' was abrupt, patronizing without any smile. Thankfully our waiter made our dinner a great and pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Love this!LadyMDined on 9/5/2014Great atmosphere and ood. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- Bustling Italian fun!tamarindDined on 8/5/2014Have loved Cecconis for years! The food is fabulous, the staff are friendly and highly professional, the atmosphere is bustling and fun!Special Features:
- 24foodDined on 6/5/2014Good Italian with atmosphere and attentive staff with personality. Food and wine complimented the staff making for a pleasant evening for two at a reasonable cost.Special Features:
- FoodsSoncineDined on 24/4/2014The restaurant was wonderful, but in my opinion, you need to have more kinds of Pastas, Sauces, Risotto. All the rest was perfect. Thanks a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choice on the breakfast menukatelondonVIPDined on 17/4/2014attentive service and pretty efficient. The restaurant is very popular for breakfast so I'd advise booking well in advance.Special Features:
- Milan in MayfairOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 14/4/2014Very good food with very good service. Always busy but friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 13/4/2014Loved the food and the ambience, will certainly go back!Special Features:
- The pasta with black truffleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 13/4/2014The pasta with black truffle was very good. However the second plate mozzarella with tomato was bot good , tomato were old and not eatable. It was disapoting for a restaurant as cecconi.Special Features:
- PerfectSkipDined on 11/4/2014Our experience could not have been better, service, ambiance , food everything was delightful . We were celebrating out 45th wedding anniversary and ceccioni's made it truly specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing foodQwertDined on 9/4/2014The ambiance was very good and good service but unfortunately Pasta dish was too salty and couldn't eat more than five bites.
- Pleasantly noisy Sunday brunchCashrichtimepoorDined on 6/4/2014Excellent food at brunch and surprisingly good value, my yoghurt and granola bowl was about £7 and seemed bottomless. Great atmosphere, just the right level of noisy, bustling energy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our VisitPlumDined on 5/4/2014We went for lunch on Saturday to celebrate my birthday. They did not know it was a special occasion but a waiter overheard my friend say sorry am not here on Wednesday for your birthday I was presented with a beautiful plate with mini deserts and decorated with happy Birthday. it was a really lovely touch and appreciated the waiter doing this. The food we had was excellent.Special Features:
- A little bit disappointingDizandtedDined on 1/4/2014A little bit disappointing this time, the service was below average, the waiter was inattentive and when taking the order could not repeat the first item correctly. Generally inattentive service and we had to attract the attention of staff every time we wanted service, from ordering the first drink to getting the bill and having it processed. A pity because the location is excellent, the ambiance great and the food very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late lunchIrina55Dined on 1/4/2014I went to Cecconi's one afternoon. It s quite a lovely place. I ordered minestrone soup that was really great and checked salad that was completely the opposite - it was literally terrible. I would hardly say it was grilled chicken in the salad.Special Features: