37 Wharfdale Road
London, N1 9SDNeighbourhood:
BritishPrice: £25 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.centralstation.co.uk/
- Phone: 02072783294
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 12pm - 3pm, 6pm - 9pm
Saturday: 6pm - 9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: British
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Central Station
This bright and buzzy gay-friendly restaurant in King's Cross is loved by locals for its down-to-earth atmosphere, chilled ambience and brilliant British menu. Suitable for business dining, dates and after-work drinks-and-dancing, Central Station Bar and Restaurant is a great local pub with an Islington vibe and a killer roof terrace for summertime sessions. The first-floor restaurant is light and airy and decorated with lilac banquettes and chic dove grey and white wallpaper, and star dishes at Central Station include the salmon and smoked haddock fishcakes with mango salsa, salad and rice; the summertime tagliatelle with pinenuts, Parmesan cheese and parsley; and the lamb burger served with hand-cut chips, salad and relish.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Central Station reviews from OpenTable diners
- Poor service and premisesPezzaDined on 3/10/2013Poor service and premises were very fresh and quite dated. Food was decentSpecial Features:
- This isn't really a restaurant,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 15/12/2011This isn't really a restaurant, it's a gay bar that serves food. The staff & customers were all incredibly welcoming
- A colleague and I visitedStaceyVIPDined on 8/3/2010A colleague and I visited Central Station for a business lunch. Was incredibly good value. Place was almost empty, but we didnt feel crowded or ignored by the waiter. Very good value for money and excellent service. Would definately go again.
- Lovely place but the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 19/11/2009Lovely place but the food was a little disappointing at the Central Station restaurant. Would return as the service and ambience were lovely.
- Central Station is a shortCE49Dined on 28/8/2009Central Station is a short walk from Kings Cross but it's terrace restaurant sits way above the crowd in more ways than one. Friendly efficient staff take care over you and the chef's recommendations are to be trusted. Local (yes, local) vegetables made a delicious tart to start with; followed by the best fish pie ever and light, soft centred crispy fishcakes with excellent chips. We shared a summer fruit tart which came with a home-made custard and vowed to return asap.