125-129 Bellegrove Road
Welling, DA16 3QSNeighbourhood:
ItalianPrice: £25 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dapeppinorestaurant.com/
- Phone: 02034170468
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 12pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Wine
A word from Da Peppino
For a truly unique Italian dining experience in Welling, Kent, Da Peppino is a well established gourmet Italian eatery on the Bellegrove Road that ticks all the boxes. Inside, you’ll find a glossy interior complete with fresh flowers and tables dressed in chocolate and white linens, but the menu at Da Peppino is the real star of the show. All the usual suspects – pizza, pasta, fish, risotto and meat dishes – have been given an artful, modern makeover whilst retaining their authentic Italian flavours. Family owned, Da Peppino has been making customers happy for 25 years, and their exceptional menu is matched with fine Italian wines. Perfect for family nights out, business dining or tables for two, this restaurant is a fantastic place to eat and be merry.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Da Peppino reviews from OpenTable diners
- Fantastic resturant, foodLovetodineoutDined on 24/8/2013Fantastic resturant, food is amazing, service is spot on. Could not ask for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An absolute gem of a find.Anni2455Dined on 29/7/2013Who would have thought such a lovely Italian experience could be found in Bellegrove Road? I took my elderly and frail patents-in-law for lunch and the staff couldn't have been kinder; they were attentive but not obtrusive. Lovely food, we had the set menu with soup, pâté and cheesy focaccia to start. We could have had meat, pizza or pasta for the main but all three chose the sea bass - which was delicious! There was an optional sweet for only £2 more and a free glass of wine or soft drink. Very attractive interior added to the ambience. We will definitely go back for both lunch and for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a really great evening.irishDined on 21/6/2013We had a really great evening. It was what we expected. great AS ALWAYSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Years dayRickonholidayDined on 1/1/2013We had a lovely meal in a lovely restaurant. Service was outstanding and food tasted great. My only negative was the the courses were a little too big, my bruschetta starter could of fed four! We will definately be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really friendly staffFoodieDined on 2/11/2012Really enjoyed our meal, food was really good. The meals were quite large, so could not eat dessert. The waiters/waitresses could not do enough for us. We were running late due to traffic and we rang to say this and they were really lovely about it. Atmosphere was very goodSpecial Features:
- Lovely food and nice atmosphereMinty1Dined on 19/10/2012Food was wonderful, generous portions and very tasty. Would definately recommend the seafood linguine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent valueparsleyDined on 31/7/2012Excellent value for money the starters, are big enough as a main meal, good choice of dishes, the staff were very attentive and efficient. would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Best restaurant in WellingMarshmellowDined on 12/7/2012Always busy, family friendly, great atmosphere, great Italian food and great service. Good selection of wines and cocktails. Nice varied selection of food and generous sized portions. I actually went to the cashpoint to get a tip for the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely food and good atmosphereanonDined on 29/6/2012Lovely food and good atmosphere as always. Good value for a nice night out. Lovely service, although only a couple speak good EnglishSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An early dinnerRichardDined on 14/6/2012The restaurant is not in the most attractive high street, but when you walk in you instantly forget what is outside. Easy to park in the public car park. We were greeted at the door by the very friendly staff. We were there early so it was quiet. We were served some olives and bread and we very much enjoyed our meals, whihc we can hoghly recommend. The waiting staff were so attentive and we had a thoroughly nice time. The manager shook our hands as we left. It was so nice to eat in an Italian restaurant run by Italians. Highly reccommended. Thank you.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent MealBarn82Dined on 10/6/2012Great Food, very reasonable and very big portions!! I could of eaten my starter as a main. Def go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I visited Da Peppino for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 20/4/2012I visited Da Peppino for dinner on Friday 20th April and had a good experience! We were warmly greeted at the door by the owner/manager who seated us quickly and got us drinks! The food was very tasty although the portions were maybe a little too big! (not that i'm complaining)! The service and value were very good and the only thing that spoiled the ambience was a family who allowed their children to run around the restaurant noisily and unnattended! I would definitely visit again though!
- great service, great food,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 18/2/2012great service, great food, great price,nice atmosphere, staff very welcoming polite and helpful, i will definately use again and certainly recommend to all to give it a try.
- Very nice staff. Food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 17/2/2012Very nice staff. Food was delicious. Man playing organ and singing, not bad but abit loud, so I could not always hear my friends speaking. That can easlily be fixed, next time do not sit so near music. Thoroughly nice evening. Would definitely go again.
- Another lovely meal, was veryMarkDined on 17/2/2012Another lovely meal, was very busy but service was attentive and never rushed
- Really enjoyable evening andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 30/12/2011Really enjoyable evening and great food. Had to take off own coat and hang it on the back of a chair, have to say would prefer them to offer to hang up but i guess save space for more tables is more necessary these days than ever. Waiter seemed very rushed at the beginning and somewhat stressed but not surprising when it was quickly established they were short staffed that evening and the few who were in seemed to be training but thankfully quick learners. Excellent atmosphere.
- Never disappointed with theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 18/12/2011Never disappointed with the food. But the service is up and down. Will be back.
- Very good evening, great food,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2011Very good evening, great food, restaurant was packed, great atmosphere.
- I couldn't get a reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 18/11/2011I couldn't get a reservation at another Italian restaurant and see that da peppino was local to me. So I thought we would give it a go. I was well please we did. Food was great lovely selection of drinks (red wine) and staff was great. I will be back.
- I went to Da Peppino in WellingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 13/11/2011I went to Da Peppino in Welling for the 2nd time, for my birthday. They make a big deal out of birthdays and had many tables in there celebrating. The food was delicious and abundant, particularly the seafood. Service wasn't quick, but leisurely, which is nice if you're not in a rush. Would recommend.
- went to Da Peppino in WellingyorkieDined on 30/10/2011went to Da Peppino in Welling for Sunday Lunch good welcome and good lunch
- We had a great evening atOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 18/10/2011We had a great evening at Da Peppinos last night celebrating a family birthday. Most of us chose from the 3 course set menu & the chef was kind enough to let the children with us choose from the a la carte menu as they wanted pizza! The food was delicious - there were plenty of salads & vegetable side dishes with the main courses, along with the bread and olives we had when we arrived. Service was great - all the waiters were very attentive! I would highly recommend it & will definitely return!
- We chose Da Peppino in WellingCorbelionDined on 11/10/2011We chose Da Peppino in Welling because it was near our home, and also because it has good ratings on toptable. We were not disappointed with any aspect of our meal. The food is very good, hearty family cooking with generous portions, including complementary olives and garlic bread. The eating area is very comfortable with tables not being too close to each other, and best of all the welcome is very warm, and the service is friendly and jovial. A great local restaurant!
- We had an excellent meal atSJA1Dined on 1/10/2011We had an excellent meal at Da Peppino in Welling on Saturday night. The food was really good, and excellent value.
- Da Peppino was a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 17/9/2011Da Peppino was a wonderful night out. The environment was very nice and the decor of the restaurant was simple but classy. All the staff were very friendly. They also let you enjoy your evening without the need to check in with you all the time. A great 3 course meal that couldn't be faulted at all. Even when it started to fill up, the level of service didn't get affected. Meal was just over £30 each. Top job!
- We had a lovely meal at thisBennie12Dined on 3/9/2011We had a lovely meal at this restaurant yesterday evening. The service was a little on the slow side, but the food nice without being exceptional. Staff were very friendly and everything was very affordable. One to recommend.
- Food was excellent, the portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/9/2011Food was excellent, the portions generous-definitely recommendable.
- Da Peppino in Welling servesloveeatingoutDined on 16/7/2011Da Peppino in Welling serves good food in a nice buzzy atmosphere. The dining room is quite spacious so your table is not too close to another, service was very friendly. Good quality food with a variety of dishes available, the pasta and pizzas were fairly priced but I thought the other meat and fish main courses were rather pricy for the location.
- DaPeppinos in Welling, KentKings1986Dined on 1/7/2011DaPeppinos in Welling, Kent is a clean friendly environment. It has good service and you are not rushed to finish your meal. The food was all cooked to my liking and very enjoyable.
- Visited Da Peppion in Welling.Kent.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 25/6/2011Visited Da Peppion in Welling.Kent. on Saturday 27th June.. It was our first visit but will not be our last. Food was excellant.Staff were attentive and the restaurant itself was of good decor what more could you ask for.Oh and it wasn't overly expense.
- Food & service were excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2011Food & service were excellent. Keep it up. Maybe a little too rich for those who need to diet so a few grilled options would be welcome.
- Excellent food, high qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 21/5/2011Excellent food, high quality and good size portions. Excellent service, though did not agree with the 12.5% service charge added to the bill. I prefer to give a tip of my choice. Cannot fault the food at all!! Music was not turned on until 10pm, when we were just finishing our meal.
- Went to Da Peppino for myOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/5/2011Went to Da Peppino for my 50th birthday meal, and I have to say the food and service was excellent, I would strongly recommend a meal there. the prices were reasonable thought the deserts were a bit pricey for what you got. I found the place very clean and would go back there. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Busy, tiny table for two.annie0Dined on 7/5/2011Busy, tiny table for two. Starter disappointing as cold when it arrived. Main course better. Be careful you don't get stuck in the Ladies toilet as very difficult to open!!
- Da Peppino in Welling offersOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/5/2011Da Peppino in Welling offers great traditional Italian food in a comfortable modern restaurant. Welling has not been known for its cuisine, but this restaurant is well worth the journey.
- Da Peppino in Welling livedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/5/2011Da Peppino in Welling lived up to its very good reviews. The food was tasty, fresh and good value and the service was very attentive. Maitre'd was a bit loud but clearly running a tight ship which was reflected in the service. Would definately go again.
- We were seated and servedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 23/4/2011We were seated and served very quickly which was remarkable seeing how busy the restaurant was. It was full when we arrived at 8pm for our table and there was a buzz to the place. Very nice decor and we appreciated a larger than normal dining table which meant we didn't have to cram everything on in front of us. The only complaint we could have had is that the staff were a little lacking in personality and a litte robotic. Could be that it was so busy though. Would definitately return
- Had a very enjoyable mealKenHDined on 10/4/2011Had a very enjoyable meal backed up by good, efficient service.
- I visited Da Peppino on tuesdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 29/3/2011I visited Da Peppino on tuesday night for an aunts birthday which i mentioned at the begining of the meal. The staff were very welcoming and the food served was presented very well and tasted extremally good. At the end of the meal my Aunt recieved a dessert with birthday candles while the staff sung happy birthday, this was a complete surprise to us all and very much pleased my aunt. I would recommned this restaurant and will defentely be returning.
- had a lovely meal at da peppino'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 28/3/2011had a lovely meal at da peppino's in welling the food and service were excellent despite being a party of 16. great atmosphere would recommend it.