Del’ Aziz – Fulham
24 - 32 Vanston Place
London, SW6 1AXNeighbourhood:
MediterraneanPrice: £25 and under
Del’ Aziz – Fulham
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.delaziz.co.uk/locations.php#fulham
- Phone: 02073860086
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Mon-Fri 8am-12pm
Brunch: Sat- Sun 8am-5pm
Lunch: Mon-Fri 12pm-5pm
Dinner: Mon-Sun 5pm-11pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Moroccan, Middle Eastern
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Wine
A word from Del’ Aziz – Fulham
Del’Aziz in London’s Fulham on Vanston Place in the middle of bustling Fulham Broadway is every gourmet’s dream come true. This buzzing delicatessen and brasserie has a posh Middle Eastern marketplace vibe, and the piles of glossy fruit, chocolates and fresh pastries make Del’Aziz a cosy spot to enjoy business breakfasts, mint tea breaks, leisurely lunches and candlelit dinner parties. Aziz restaurant is an exotic space designed to feel like a modern Middle Eastern souk. With chunky wooden tables, fresh flowers and a buzzy crowd, the restaurant is run by dynamic husband and wife duo Shahrokh and Zehra Parvin. The menu is full of hearty, homemade Middle Eastern classics like the spongy semolina Berber pancakes for breakfast served with honey and roasted almonds, the Israeli couscous salad for lunch, and the tuna burger with honey, harissa and sumac. Del’Aziz & Aziz restaurant is the place to go in London for authentic and delicious North African and Middle Eastern cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Del’ Aziz – Fulham reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since 26 May 2014
special occasions (8)brunch (8)group bookings (6)romance (5)business meals (5)outdoor eating (4)outstanding value (4)fit for foodies (3)sunday lunch (3)good vegetarian options (3)pre/post theatre (2)afternoon tea (2)child friendly (1)Show More
- Can't fault it!PenmoDined on 30/8/2014My partner and I went to Del Aziz Fulham on a quiet Saturday evening which was completely fine by us. It meant we were seated by the windows on the comfortable sofa seats. The food was gorgeous. I started with stuffed squid which was a large portion and tasty and followed it with the duck tagine which was also a generous portion and very tasty. The only problem is leaving enough room for desert of which they have a lot of choice as next door is their self contained cafe. The portions are huge! You've been warned. Everything about my meal at Del Aziz was perfect from the good service, to the food, to the 50% opentable deal which made it excellent value. Their prices are more than fair without the deal anyway. I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Aziz Fulham LunchPaulVIPDined on 23/8/2014Lunch with friends. Good food and service. Will be back.Special Features:
- lunchStephyDareDined on 31/7/2014Great lunch deal - we had the steak and wine for £15. We had to repeat our order a few times and send the chips back as they werent thoroughly cooked - that said, the staff were lovely, friendly and funny. The steak lunch deal was amazing value as well - we couldnt believe our eyes at how big they were! A great place for lunch with a friendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service, humous a disasterAnonymousDined on 2/6/2014Very good service and good deal. Humous however was a hard paste - very strange and the worst humous i have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great prices great foodieia88Dined on 15/5/2014We went there for the Thursday deal: A 10oz steak and a glass of wine for 15 pounds. I was really impressed by the quality of food and the quantity served. The steak didn't come alone but with fries and salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del AzizBLDEVIPDined on 18/4/2014Lovely as usual. The staff are great here and very attentive. It's such a relaxed place and the food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lamb TagineTonynicefoodDined on 14/2/2014If you are going for a nice Moroccan lamb tagine, you will be very disappointed all you get is a lamb shank and some gravy and when we brought this to managers attention she was rude and unapologetic. Pity it spoiled the night. Marks out of 10 = 0 Tony
- Good PlatterJohnTWDined on 8/2/2014I met my niece at the restaurant before going to a match at Stamford Bridge. As her train was late we only had a short time to eat. We ordered a vegetarian mezze to share which we asked to be served quickly. The waiter was very helpful and although the restaurant was very busy our food came within minutes. The food was excellent and the accompanying glass of wine made an excellent pre match meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere and food!!!!President1Dined on 23/12/2013I went in Del Aziz & Aziz for a dinner with a friend of mine and the romantich atmosphere plus the very good foor served, made the experience very nice. I would go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK foodFoodieDined on 29/11/2013The dining area is very nice with a cosy atmosphere. The food was OK generally but the meat, both chicken and lamb, was very chewy, not what I expect from Moroccan style food. Also the dessert that came as part of the 3 course set menu was from the deli part of Del Aziz next door, and my dining partner was given a huge lump of cheesecake, not particularly elegant. Given the cost of the meal I don't think this is value for money nor a great dining experience. I will not be returning.
- surprise surpriseblowereatsDined on 8/11/2013We visited this restaurant just after finishing work-6pm on a Friday.Not busy but made to feel welcome and the starters were bland-main courses were a joy-recommend the tagine and belly of pork-good choice of desert pastries-large portions that were taken home in a box supplied by our excellent waiterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely evening outFoodie2Dined on 5/11/2013Myself and my partner had a birthday meal here and thoroughly enjoyed it. Food was tasty and there was a wide variety. The starter of halloumi and quince membrillo was incredible! Service was impressive and attentive. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 444 reviews are from the Del’ Aziz – Fulham reviews archive.
- Del Aziz FulhamPeteVIPDined on 15/7/2013This is one of the better restaurants off Fulham Broadway. Quality food, very good service and good ambience.Special Features:
- Not as good as previous visitsAlexDined on 2/6/2013I've been to the Fulham branch for dinner several times and enjoyed it but this time it was not so good. Service was patchy, the staff not exactly very friendly and the food was mediocre. My lamb was very dry and my friend's aubergine bake was not fully cooked through. We complained about the bake as it was unedible so they deducted the main (£10) off the bill. Just as well otherwise I'd never be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always hard to manage theLG12Dined on 19/5/2013always hard to manage the lunchtime rush ahead of a Chelsea game - and the staff seemed to be overwhelmed. part of our order didnt show up and it took three times of asking to get it delivered. the bill then also included something we hadnt had - very responsive in getting it changed but took extra time. would go back but not on a football day.Special Features:
- enjoyed the experience onTanyaDined on 16/5/2013enjoyed the experience on Thursday with live jazz, good atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at AzizGastronautDined on 11/5/2013went to Del Aziz for dinner with my partner, using TT deal of 2 course for £15. A fine dining restaurant with a nice ambiance, both enjoyed the lamb shank and fish platter. though it wasn't a busy evening, we were less than impressed when we had to wait a long time for the main course to arrive. had a good time overall, thought it was good value with the offer, as a foodie it is worth a second visit to try out another item on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumYasminWimbledonDined on 4/5/2013Great lastminute night out here! Beautiful food and cakes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it hereLovesgoodfoodDined on 27/4/2013Love everything about this restaurant, staff very friendly and couldn't do enough, great evening entertainment, well Made all of us have a right aul giggle :), good fabulous :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch at Del AzizCrimboDinerDined on 27/4/2013I met a couple of friends at Del Aziz for Saturday brunch last week having had a decent lunch here once before. I had hoped to be seated in the deli area but unfortunately it was full. When we arrived the music was uncomfortably loud but we asked for it to be lowered and the staff happily obliged. Sadly the food was disappointing. My scrambled eggs were crumbly rather than creamy - a bit like the kind you get in hotel buffets. My friend ordered the berber pancakes which were horribly stodgy. She sent them back and to give credit to the staff, she was offered an alternative free of charge. All in all we had a nice time because we needed a catch up, but the restaurant and food experience didn't play much of a role in that. I won't hurry back.Special Features:
- something a little differentLG12Dined on 23/2/2013something a little different - good middle eastern food. and the cakes/desserts are amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late lunch at the AzizAnt47Dined on 15/2/2013The.place had a good atmosphere but we were disappointed with the first two courses. Grilled sardines should be hot to get the natural flavour and the lukewarm fillets and underlay were poor. I appreciate that there are different types of tagines but their sloppy chicken offer was more like a thin veg. broth with the baby chicken bits added. The apple/pear tart was the best desert we've had for ages. Service was top drawer.Special Features:
- authentic foodEckersVIPDined on 25/1/2013another nice evening at Aziz. Food is always good and plentiful, service was not as slick as usual though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Evening!SLSDinerDined on 21/1/2013We had very attentive service, although the restaurant was quite empty which could impact service at other times, and certainly made the atmosphere less lively than it could have been. Great decor etc. Food (tagines) were super, and the TT deals made for good value. Also a good choice of wines. I would definitely recommend for groups, families or couples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Aziz FulhamPeteVIPDined on 14/1/2013This is one of the better restaurants off Fulham Broadway. Quality food, very good service and good ambience.Special Features:
- LOUSY SERVICEStanDined on 13/1/2013I booked a table and received confirmation by email, but when we arrived, there was nobody on reception. Eventually a chap arrived and told me that my name was not in the diary. Also, we could only see one waiter for all the tables. We walked out and went to Wagamama (where there were 2 girls on reception).
- Del Aziz - fulhamMissYPDined on 11/1/2013I tried the Moroccan pancakes and the Waldorf juice. I would definitely recommend both but the French toast is my favourite. Make sure you try the Turkish coffee with one of the freshly baked cakes or pastries but booking in advance is advisable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Aziz - FulhamMissYPDined on 19/12/2012I often go to Del Aziz particularly for breakfast/brunch at the weekend. I would recommend the French Toast; it's one of the best I've had. The bread/pastry/cake selection is impressive and the portions are quite large so make sure you arrive hungry! I would advise booking in advance, especially for Sundays, as there are often long queues for tables.Special Features:
- Had a great evening at DelAWAWVIPDined on 13/11/2012Had a great evening at Del Aziz and enjoyed a tasting menu for which there was a special offer through top table - 50% off the tasting menu. The food was excellent and plentiful. Really good flavours and well prepared. Downside was the service which was not brilliant - it was often hard to get the attention of the waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting burgers...LagostadaDined on 16/10/2012Del Aziz & Aziz (that's a mouthful to start with!) gave us good middle eastern style cuisine with a modern touch. Our shared starter of Baba Ghanoush was served with pomegranate seeds and we were given a choice of sliced bread of several varieties. We both had burgers - my lamb and merguez burger offered a tasty alternative to the usual beef and they were presented nicely on wooden boards. House wine was acceptable and not overly expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable MealHoveguyDined on 8/10/2012Good choice of food, tasty and good value. Less formal next door but good place to meet friends for tea or coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food in a relaxed environmentILChineseVIPDined on 20/9/2012Always fresh and well prepared food, great selection of hot and cold mezze. Service slow but friendly.Special Features:
- good qualityyummDined on 16/9/2012I had tagine which was well cooked, i.e. long & slow. My dining partner had veggie which she pronounced to be very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodEckersVIPDined on 1/9/2012great food as always but totally empty for a Saturday evening, I just can't understand why as this is a lovely place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Aziz FulhamEPTDDined on 16/8/2012It was a good experience overall, despite the fact that our 'top table' booking hand not been patched through to them from the email booking. The food is good and the service was fairly prompt.
- Great ambiance, service......Londongirl1971Dined on 12/8/2012The food is fantastic, superb choices especially for brunch and light lunches. The ambiance is perfect especially in the deli. The coffee is great and the selection of cakes mouthwatering. Great place if there are a few of you, but I've eaten there many times on my own. The only complaint is the service.......it's poor, they seem determined to employ inexperienced staff with only a bare grasp of English. However, does not stop me from returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Del Aziz tasting menuMissYPDined on 10/8/2012I have to say that compared to the last time I went here (as a large party of 15), the food wasn't as good. We shared the tasting menu and although the selection of starters was great (grilled halloumi, cheese pastry triangles and falafel), the main courses were very average. The chicken tagine was so tastless, we had to send it back but received a very nice chicken kebab in exchange. I am a rice snob and both the cous cous and rice here left much to be desired. They were both very bland and were used solely to soak up some of the sauce from the lamb tagine. It's a shame this evening fell below expectations but I will be giving the restaurant another chance in the future.Special Features:
- Poor service and rude head waiterEatoutoftenDined on 10/8/2012I booked table for 2 to have dinner and drinks. We ordered drinks and advised we were not quite ready to order food. However, we were asked about ordering food by by 4 different waiters and waitresses every minute. After we ordered food, none of them returned to asked to serve drinks. We then asked to move to inside table as it was getting cold, the short large-ish waiter replied rudely as if it was a big problem, even though there's no one sitting inside. It was very disappointing service as I live local and had been there many times before and thought service was ok. After this time, I will not go there again, even though food was good. I refuse to waste money on rude service
- Friday nightwhychangereviewsDined on 3/8/2012For a quirky friday night supper, try Del Aziz. They feature Belly dancing, and the largest dessert range (freshly prepared in the store that morning) you can find. The selection of different meals mean that there's something for everyone with a lebanese twist. We had a burger, fries, and a sausage pitta, so more 'western' options are possible too. Coffee's nice and the darkened restaurant gives a pleasant atmosphere.Special Features:
- nice burger & saladKaiiDined on 3/8/2012This place is very nice atmosphere, always fully booked in the evening. We enjoyed the food and it's quit good value.Special Features: