88-90 Chase Side
London, EN2 6NXNeighbourhood:
ItalianPrice: £25 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.enzosristorante.co.uk/
- Phone: 02083636974x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday- Friday: 11:30AM - 02:30PM,
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 05:30PM - 11:00PM; Friday - Saturday: 05:30PM - 12:30AM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Pizzeria, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Whether it is your Birthday, Hen Night, Anniversary or just a get together of friends or family, Enzo’s Party nights are tailored to suit any special occasion.
With a wide choice of Starters, Mains & Desserts, our Party menus is a sure way to Fuel you up for the party that follows.
A word from Enzo's Ristorante
Enzo’s first opened its doors in 1988, although a very different restaurant now, Enzo's has maintained the highest quality of food & customer service and is now approaching 25 years in Enfield, serving Italian food influenced by the Southern regions of Italy and Sicily with a wide variety of Seafood. Enzo with his chefs is responsible for creating each and every dish that goes onto the menus, and insist on good food, serious food, simply cooked. The expansion of the restaurant has now made room for a cocktail bar and lounge area, where guests can relax before going to there table, and after their meal. The lounge has also become very popular with guests just having a catch up with family, friends or colleagues, over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine or two. Maybe even grab a light bite from our bar menu. Enzo’s hosts many parties and event and can tailor any menu or budget to your requirements.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Enzo's Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since 2 June 2014
special occasions (15)group bookings (13)romance (10)fit for foodies (7)child friendly (7)outstanding value (7)good vegetarian options (4)brunch (4)business meals (4)sunday lunch (4)outdoor eating (2)disabled access (1)pre/post theatre (1)Show More
- Good food but a bit too loudSimmo22Dined on 27/9/2014We ate here with my parents on Saturday night and whilst the food and service was good, it was a bit too loud for us. On one hand it's good that it's popular but if you prefer to be able to chat over the table, rather than shout, this place might not be for you. We all felt pretty exhausted after we left! The food tasted good and was priced similar to other restaurants in the local area so would recommend from that point of view, but I think for our tastes we might prefer to go back when you can sit outdoors or perhaps at lunchtime when it's less busy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary mealKTMKDined on 21/8/2014We were welcomed with a complimentary prosecco and attentive service throughout. The food is really top quality. The only downside is that it does get quite loud when the restaurant fills upSpecial Features:
- A littele GemRobertandangelaDined on 20/8/2014We had a lovely lunch , everything freshly prepared . Excellent value for Lunchtime Will definitely be returning with friends and family for weekend lunches or dinners It was made a good experience for my elderly mother . Try to book the outside area if it is sunny .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday nights not alrightTWeeDined on 16/8/2014There were four of us.We new that there was a Disco on a Saturday so was hoping there would be a good atmosphere. Unfortunately there was only three or four other tables eating. The food was very nice, and service good. We were eating our starters when the disco started - it got louder and louder, so we had to shout at each other to talk. The music was much to loud, seeing no one was up dancing but eating still. We decided not to have desert but to go back home to have a drink and coffee - so they lost out here They should also have the 369 menu on a Saturday night as Im sure the restaurant would be much more full as prices much cheaper - they would get lots more customers, giving more atmosphere and then the Disco would be worthwhile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent!woolcosDined on 23/5/2014Really lovely food and great service. Starters were particularly good and the pesto pizza bread was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!AtniroDined on 17/4/2014We really enjoyed our dinner. Food was amazing and the value of it pretty good. Look forward to coming back here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly and great food and pricesWendybDined on 11/3/2014Took my son here for his 17th birthday. We all really impressed with the friendliness of the staff, the choices on the menu and the mid-week deals were fantastic value for money. We all enjoyed the thin and delicious garlic bread, the starters were top notch, including octopus and squid, my son devoured his pasta main and at £6.95 it was really good value. My chicken dish was lovely with plenty of sauce and vegetables and my husband loved his beef cooked in chianti. We ordered a bottle of red wine, which was excellent too. All in all would 100% recommend for familes, couples, friends and there is plenty of space too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We both thoroughly enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2014We both thoroughly enjoyed our meal and the service we received was exemplary. The value was amazing and portion sizes were very generous. Would definitely return and recommended to friends. Thanks EnzoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Valentine's Day choice!carobeeDined on 14/2/2014We have only lived in Enfield for a year, and are still discovering the local food scene. We liked the look of Enzo's and figured it would be better value than going into central London. The food and atmosphere were great, staff helpful and pleasant, given the special evening which meant that they were rushed off their feet. We were pleasantly surprised to be offered a free photograph, and to be given the balloon from our table at the end of the evening (my husband had jokingly asked if he could pinch it earlier!) We said to each other during the meal that we would be back to Enzo's on an ordinary night to check out the a la carte menu - and we will.Special Features:
- ExcellentK4tkxDined on 13/2/2014Lovely Italian food, friendly staff, and a lovely place to eat. They had a excellent offer menu for during the week, the 369 menu, which has a huge selection of started, pasta and mains, the offer menu also had drink to. A wonderful family restaurant. Highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good serviceTradeDined on 31/1/2014The girl with the black hair was very friendly and welcoming, nothing was too much trouble for her. The manager was really funny and friendly. He even dimmed the lights for us to give it more of a romantic feel. Overall we had a good experience will be back. Would recommend burger and chips and also the lemon and herb chicken with macaroni cheese and definitely the classic mojitos they are sooo refreshing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big City feel in a small townEmpressDined on 9/1/2014First visit booked 45mins before arrival. I even sent a further email requesting a quiet corner. On arrival we were propmtly greeted and seated as per request. The place is welcoming from the exterior and the interior the same. Lovely colour scheme! The retaurant was quiet - which I absolutely did not mind. The staff were attentive yet invisible, which is what you want when you want to be a little private. Situated on the corner of quite a busy road, traffic was not an issue neither audibly or visually as the large partly frosted windows are aptly shaded by perfectly positioned plants outside. Lunch was Spaghetti carbonara and seafood dishes which were fresh, hot, visually appealing and very tasty. Definitely going back. Gem of a place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- relaxed Saturday evening dinnerbluesky60Dined on 4/1/2014Enzo's was a first time even though I must have driven by 1000 times. We shared a bottle of bubbles to go with olives and bread while looking at the menu. Our choices were calves liver, veal milanese and roast lamb. The liver and veal were excellent but the lamb not so much. It was a particularly large piece of lamb and just somewhat tough. Overall we had a good evening and will go there again. We had reservations for 7.15pm and I was worried because a reviewer said it was very noisy. As it happens the restaurant was totally empty so we benefited from a lot of attention from the restaurant manager who is Portuguese but speaks a number of language's including Italian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 53 reviews are from the Enzo's Ristorante reviews archive.
- Great Food - Great Cocktails!BarnatronDined on 28/9/2013This restaurant is less than a mile from my house and I drive past it every day, however I had not been inside until this weekend! Frankly, I am gutted that it took us so long to give the place a try! We had a fantastic meal, brilliant drinks, and the DJ and staff were very apt at creating a warm, fun, and inviting atmosphere. (Just don't bother asking exactly what is in the Vodka Espresso dessert cocktail!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal!mooseDined on 13/9/2013My friend and I ate here on a wet Friday evening; it was raining heavily but the warm atmosphere inside was so welcoming. The staff were very friendly and interested in you and the food was very good, some different choices on the menu , especially a pistachio partfait, extremely delicious!!Special Features:
- Very noisy and brightly litdinnertimeDined on 24/8/2013I went to Enzo's on the strength of the previous reviews, the menu and the fact that it was a local restaurant. I would say do not go to Enzo's on a Saturday unless you like combining your meal with the ambience of a really bad nightclub - think Tiger Tiger in Leicester Square. They have resident DJ's on Friday and Saturday and there was extremely loud (and very poor) music playing throughout the meal (with people dancing in front of the bar) to such an extent that we finished our main course early and left with pounding heads. The restaurant is also very brightly lit. The food was OK and service good but our meal was ruined by the ambience.
- Enzo tuesday eveningEnfieldvisitorDined on 13/8/2013Food was amazing, staff was lovely, and food was very cheap. love the 369 deal! thank you so much for a good evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local ItalianJeffDined on 27/7/2013We visited Enzos on a Saturday night and the restaurant was busy, including a hen party who had a separate area. We were warmly greeted when we arrived and even though there were only 2 of us. were given a table that would sit 4. The food was all of the highest quality and we had an excellent bottle of wine, and the only negative was that there was a disco which was louder than necessary given the confined space..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Average, Atmosphere WantingdavidhVIPDined on 20/7/2013Visited Enzo's on the basis of reviews here and I would concur with what's been written in the past. The food isn't too bad although a little pricey for what it is and where it's sited. Worst thing is its popularity with hen parties, we had to endure 2 rather loud groups and ate up quickly to evacuate the building in which the sound seems to echo around. Mushrooms to start were tasteless, minestrone soup needed more seasoning (this was lacking throughout the meal), beef stew was tasty but the coconut mash just didn't belong. Tiramisu desert was light and tasty. Not sure I'd return.
- 3 6 9 at Enzo'sSpud67Dined on 6/6/2013Myself and 2 friends went to Enzo's on Thursday 6 June for a birthday celebration. We did the 3 6 9 meal deal greeted by a cute dark haired waiter helped us chose a nice rose wine and we sat in the courtyard garden in the sunshine. We ordered another bottle of wine and decided on mushroom and goats cheese starter - 2 of us had the breaded chicken Milanese with arrabiata pasta and my other friend had the lamb and a side portion of chips - the starter was delicious and the main course chicken dish was lovely my friend's lamb was melt in the mouth and we all really enjoyed the food. Good atmosphere and banter with the staff and owner. Bill came to £67 excellent value for a 2 course meal with wine for 3. Will definitely go back highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and food...andharryVIPDined on 1/6/2013Excellent service and food...and a really good atmosphereI would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodummiah8Dined on 4/5/2013Interesting choices on menu, great wine, tasty draft Peroni, nice atmoshere, but best to leave when noisy hen party arrivesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slightly disappointingbarneybearDined on 24/4/2013booked on line - looked nice with cheap looking restrictive mid-week menu that would have been suitable BUT this "new" menu didn't start till 1st May, even though the menus were on the table. Ordered, but two chicken meals did not have any mash nor roast beetroot. Although chef was apologetic and provided a free dessert these two items failed to lift the experience above poor to average. The pigeon was very good Restaurant was very quiet. £120 for 4 of us - more expensive than deserved.
- Lunch at Enzo'sVIjayDined on 4/4/2013We were greeted warmly by the restaurant proprietor and head waiter having just walked in from a cold snowy road. Our seats were comfortable; the restaurant decor is superb and eye catching. The starters, main course and dessert arrived in time, perfectly cooked and served with traditional warmth and courtesy. The quantity of the portions is perfect, making one enjoy the meal. I would certainly recommend the cannelloni, melanzana. panna cotta and lemon tart to name a few items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday night only 6 peopleMags59Dined on 22/3/2013Friday night only 6 people dining was surprised as it used to be a busy place.Apparently Sat night is the busy night. Food was lovely staff very attentive dont know how it would be when busy, Very clean however a little cold had to ask for the heat to be put on. Wanted Sea Bass however was not availabel.Special Features:
- First TimerAmedisDined on 12/3/2013This was my first time at Enzo's, Enfield. Food was nice, though they cheated with the starter, Iceland Frozen range! Not a good start. Main course was much better and the desert quite nice too. The restaurant was a bit cold and largely empty but it was a Tuesday evening. I would go again but being on first name terms with the manager was a little too friendly but he was a nice guy and made me feel welcomed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could not be happierDomMDined on 16/2/2013This restaurant is everything you would want from a place to eat out and more. Delicious starters, wonderful main and heavenly dessert. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good time, the service was top notch and everyone bent over backwards to make sure we were happy. To the stroppy teenager see you again soon. Thanks for the drinksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining ExperienceTessDined on 7/2/2013I visited Enzo's for the first time on a very cold Thursday night in February so it was not particularly busy. The food was excellent, the service was very good and the ambience very pleasant. Overall Enzo's offers a very pleasant dining experience in Enfield and I will certain return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food alwaysfabfoodDined on 1/2/2013I have been to Enzo several times. Food always good and friendly atmosphere. Staff is always excellent. Would recommend to friendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!DeeDeeDined on 1/9/2012I went with a group of friends and we had a fantastic evening with great food, drink and music. The service is great and all staff took the time the have a friendly chat with us. There happened to be a hen party on the same evening and somehow the night ended with the entire restaurant joining in the conga line! We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Walked out as they forgot us!RGilbeyDined on 25/8/2012The restaurant was very busy, we were asked to go to the bar area, we ordered drinks and waited... And waited... After 20 mins of waiting and trying to get someone's attention we walked out. Waste of time and money on a babysitter!!
- DinnerRevsterDined on 21/8/2012We had a lovely meal at Enzo's. The food was delicious and the staff were very friendly. We would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- A great night outCaptainDined on 13/7/2012We had the best night out at Enzo's the food was lovely from the new menu. We were well looked after. Will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Italian!foodieDined on 20/6/2012My party really enjoyed this restaurant! The menu offers an extensive choice, even for vegetarians! The food was very authentic and the olives are amazing!! Service was brilliant and we plan to make this one of our regular places to eat out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were made to feel at homeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 29/5/2012We were made to feel at home and welcomed as soon as we walked through the door! Great service - fab food- we had a fab night !! Thank you !Special Features:
- Enjoyable localpantsDined on 25/5/2012First time we have eaten here despite living very close and were very pleased with the night. Decent bottle of chianti with the meal was reasonably priced, the steak was good and the service was very good. Just a little empty when we were there - but that could have been just that night. They also have 2-4-1 cocktails before 8 which was a bonusI would recommend this to a friend.
- Went on a friday night, reallyHickoDined on 4/5/2012Went on a friday night, really good restaurant and staff were very accommodating. Food was very good and varied menu. Generous portion size aswell. Will be going back soon!
- We had an excellent meal atOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 28/4/2012We had an excellent meal at Enzo's Ristorante - a bit pricey for local, but the food was very good. The staff were very attentive and the restaurant had a nice atmosphere.
- The food and decor were nice.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 21/4/2012The food and decor were nice. I might go here for a hen or with a large group of friends.
- A lovely warm welcome greetedFoodieDined on 24/3/2012A lovely warm welcome greeted us as soon as we walked through the door. The meal was lovely throughout and the service was very good. Recommended.