2 Bexley High Street
Bexley, DA5 1ADNeighbourhood:
ItalianPrice: £26 to £40
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ferrarisbexley.co.uk/
- Phone: 01322554433
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 12:00pm - 3:00pm Saturday - Sunday 12:00pm - 4:00 pm Dinner: Monday - Saturday 6:00pm - 11:00 pm Sunday 6:00pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: The layout of Ferrari’s is very flexible and so is ideal for large group bookings and parties. The back area of the restaurant can be sectioned off and then provides a private space for up to 60 people.
- Private Party Contact: Subash Neupane 01322554433
A word from Ferrari's Bexley
Ferrari's in Bexley Village has been long established as the area's premier Italian restaurant. We have built an enviable reputation around tasty Italian-inspired food and wine, and a warm and friendly welcome. We've recently had a smart Italian makeover, with a backdrop of hand-printed Italian wallpaper specially imported and bespoke lighting and art. Come and enjoy our fresh, new look and relax over a delicious yet inexpensive meal. It will make going out for an Italian an even more enjoyable and affordable event!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ferrari's Bexley - Best restaurants in Bexley ›
Ferrari's Bexley reviews from OpenTable diners
158 reviews since 3 June 2014
special occasions (101)group bookings (60)romance (51)fit for foodies (49)sunday lunch (48)business meals (42)outstanding value (24)child friendly (22)brunch (19)good vegetarian options (13)disabled access (9)afternoon tea (8)pre/post theatre (6)outdoor eating (1)Show More
- First classPhilandjulieeatwellDined on 28/9/2014Special occasion Sunday lunch, early booking due to size of party but did not feel rushed and were not asked to leave or vacate table. Good food choice even with set menu well presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReunionangieDined on 27/9/2014Great food, great service, warm and friendly. Always a good spot to have lunch with the girls!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeGreatplaceDined on 25/9/2014Was a nice place to eat and be, the food was great but you didn't seam to get as much as i thought for how much it is. But saying that it was a nice place to have a Birthday meal as well as a date.Special Features:
- Special occasionScooby77dooDined on 19/9/2014It was my daughter's birthday so we all decided to have a family get together at Ferrari's at Old Bexley. On arrival the staff seated us at our table, very friendly and smiles. I like smiles!!! We had starter's main meal and dessert, which everybody was very happy with as there was nothing left on the plates!! We were still smiling when smiling when we got the bill. Thank you Ferrari's for a very enjoyable evening. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prefect birthday dinnerAnneMDined on 12/9/2014Well I ve heard great things about this restaurants so booked it for my mums birthday. The restaurant is lovely, service is outstanding, food is tasty hot and serviced in good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, shoddy serviceannoyedofbexleyDined on 7/9/2014I've been to Ferrari's lots of times and have never had a problem before. This weekend I went for Sunday lunch for my birthday and, while the food was great, the waiting staff weren't. I'm not sure if they were new, but they didn't seem to know the menu and, perhaps because of where we were sitting (blocked in next to a wall, parallel to another table of six), serving us seemed pretty clumsy/tricky. Waiting staff were handing drinks and dishes to the person opposite or next to us asking us to pass them along. They also started clearing empty glasses by leaning over us while we were eating, even though I asked them to stop leaning over my mother as she ate her spaghetti. Usually I love Ferrari's, but would be reluctant to return now.Special Features:
- Best local foodDeggsyDinerDined on 7/9/2014As ever, another trip to Ferraris provided a great meal with good food and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantJohnnyQDined on 5/9/2014We took my father here for his birthday dinner. The food was very good and the service was efficient and friendly despite the restaurant very busy. This is definitely the best restaurant in Becley village.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lovely restaurantHLewDined on 1/9/2014I took my partner for her birthday meal and booked on opentable and asked for a nice table. They gave us the table by the window and then made sure there was nobody else sitting near us so we could enjoy the evening! Good was fantastic and the waitress was attentive but not too much! All in all a lovely restaurant for a romantic ad special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodGreatstuffDined on 31/8/2014We have enjoyed many meals at Ferrari's Bexley. All staff, without exception, have been efficient and welcoming. We have never been disappointed with either the food or the service.Special Features:
- Ferrrari`sPTELVIPDined on 28/8/2014Food as always very good . Service second to none. Always love going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal!BT14Dined on 23/8/2014I booked Ferrari's for a special occasion. Was really easy to book and the staff and food were fantastic! A night to remember! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality foodWoodineDined on 23/8/2014Had a great night and must try the steaks top marksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An enjoyable evening at Ferraris...LoveFoodDined on 20/8/2014A fantastic menu selection with the new "Josper" grill, the steak was fab !! ...the kids say the Spaghetti Bolognaise is better than "Jamie Oliver's " so it must be good ... Haven't had a bad meal yet. If you're looking for a quiet restaurant this probably isn't ideal but it's full of atmosphere and always busy. We love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Midweek lunchNannyDined on 15/8/2014I booked a table for lunch at Farraris at the very last minute. I had 3courses from the special menu, and every course was delicious in every way. The service was speedy and friendly. The waitress was helpful. It was a perfect lunchSpecial Features:
- enjoyable eveningArtyDined on 14/8/2014We went here for our daughter's birthday and booked online. One of the questions was 'is this a special occasion? ' I answered yes-daughters birthday. Being that the question was asked, I thought that perhaps they would take note and maybe put a candle in her desert, but nothing. I normally wouldn't mind, but the question was asked and nothing happened, so why bother asking? ???? None the less, the food was good, as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/8/2014Amazing food-could not fault one thing! Authentic Italian flavours. Wonderful service and a genuinely superb evening. So impressed!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the same anymoreMrsdibsDined on 12/8/2014Having visited a number of times in the past was a bit let down. The menu was different and food presented different. (less time and effort put into presentation, for example the crab and avocado salad no longer stacked). It felt like Ferraris had lost some if it's Italian charm and ambience. The staff were good as normal and drinks were great too. Bit shocked at the end of the meal (for three of us) that a service charge had already been put on and included in the total price. The staff member did not ask if the bill payer wanted this charge to be charged to thier card and it was just assumed it would be paid by card. (I dont like to pay tips by card and prefer to leave a cash tip of my choosing). Bring back the old Ferrari's please!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not overly impressedfeldorhDined on 10/8/2014Waitress was unaware of nearly all the drink options, and mucked them up after stating clearly what we wanted. Other than this, there was fair waiting and good food.
- Great meal as always!RodthetaxiDined on 10/8/2014We hadnt been to Ferraris for some time as we moved out of the area for a while. Booked for Sunday lunch and wasn't disappointed. The meal and service was great as I remember. Looking forward to going back again and again. 3 courses for the price you would pay for a main course in most restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good servicesandyDined on 7/8/2014Although good service we ordered from the set menu, and very disappointed with the amount, just the meat and potatoes would have been nice to have vegetables with it, didnt realise so looked a bit pathetic, wouldnt go back. Expensive for what we had.
- Consistently high standardJumbo1965Dined on 3/8/2014Eaten here five times now every time a treat, Service excellent, food mouth watering. Not your run of the mill Italian but a cut above. Been disappointed to varying degrees with everywhere else in Bexley.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 20/7/2014Wonderful time & fab food can't wait to go again. Every time we go we really enjoy ourselvesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ferrari's BexleyKevinkentDined on 18/7/2014In one word - Excellent. Cant add anything else... fabulous place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic serviceloveeatingDined on 16/7/2014I booked a table for 10 at lunchtime, as we were fairly tight for time, I ordered our starters and mains ahead of arrival. As soon as we sat down, we ordered drinks and out came our starters, all cooked to perfection! The staff were very attentive and friendly. The mains promptly arrived and again, all cooked as requested, my fillet steak was beautiful.Special Features:
- ExcellentPaulinhoDined on 9/7/2014This was the first time we had dined here and will certainly be returning whenever we can! One of us has gluten intolerance and the waiter was very well informed of the availability of items from the menu (most food was suitable or could be adapted). We have eaten at many places where they say they can help but then bring a slab of bread out or something else which is clearly unsuitable, or we end up with a salad, so it was very nice to relax and be looked after. The restaurant has a very professional feel, but with a relaxed atmosphere and is very busy, so book in advance. The food was very nice and we look forward to booking again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor food for 2 peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014The Risotto was marked on the menu as vegetarian. It was not vegetarian as the cheese within the Risotto was not vegetarian. This is completely unacceptable for someone with specific dietary choices.The waiter did not know the difference. I cannot believe this established restaurant does not know what their foods contain. The other meal was a pizza that was so "doughy" it was awful. We could not wait to get out of this restaurant.
- JDstagDined on 7/7/2014overall good. Dont like the small tables and mirrors by the tables.
- Good choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/7/2014Second visit and it won't be my last. As I live some 10 miles away that is praise indeedSpecial Features:
- Good value, friendly ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 28/6/2014We celebrated our daughters 21st birthday here on the recommendation of a family memeber and glad that we did. Staff were very friendly, food was great, service good and great atmosphere. A very busy and bustling restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsNicolaDined on 15/6/2014Once again, a lovely meal at Ferrari's. Always can rely on the efficient and professional service, quality of food and lovely atmosphere. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies at lunchangieDined on 14/6/2014Superb food and hospitality. I am never disappointed when I go to Ferrari. I never feel rushed or hurried and my ladies always enjoy their meal. It's a good meeting place to catch up socially for lunch.Special Features:
- Fantastic food!LovetoeatDined on 14/6/2014We ate here on Saturday for Father's Day and the food was amazing. The Josper beef salad with orzo pasta was out of this world and the pork belly was simply the best I've ever had with thin, uniformly crispy crackling that didnt break the teeth....properly wow food. £30 a head for three courses and drinks, amazing value for such delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthdaytreatsDined on 10/6/2014Excellent - good ambience and the food was delicious. The waiters were always around but never bothered you and there was no rush. They were attentive when necessary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentFoodie9Dined on 3/6/2014An excellent service provided food was beautiful highly recommend Ferrari's!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpindleDined on 1/6/2014Restaurant is very nice, but doesn't really cater for children. The website says children welcome, however on arrival you can see this isn't evident. There is no child menu, or if there is it wasn't offered. Also "optional" service is compulsory added to the bill. I'm guessing if you don't want to pay this you have to ask for it to be removed?..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as once waskatieambulanceVIPDined on 29/5/2014Ferraris is a bit of a local staple for special occasions and I think they have grown complacent as a result of this. I just don't find the quality of the food as good anymore. I visited with a group of 8 people for my mum's birthday. We all had an array of different dishes which were all nice but not particular special or outstanding. The pizzas are good but nothing extraordinary, twice now the pork belly has been had and it is has been dry and unappetising and the caponata that comes with the lamb is quite frankly not very nice. The service is good enough although a bit snooty. Its a shame really as it used to be so good!Special Features:
- DisappointingDen78Dined on 26/5/2014We have visited Ferrari's many times before and had delicious food, I feel the quality of food has drastically changed. From our party of 5, 3 of us had the king prawns in garlic to start, these were totally tasteless and for nearly £9 per portion we would have expected this dish to be delicious. Thankfully we were not charged for the prawns but the bill for 5 of us still came to £128, even though three people were not drinking, we feel the meal was not worth this amount and left feeling disappointed. Even though we eat out a lot, we will not be rushing back.
- foodybDined on 24/5/2014Excellent food, although not even time given between courses. Wasn't much of an atmosphere, I was expecting something a bit more traditionally italian rather than chic modern. Could not fault food .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak Ever!!!!!D4MODined on 22/5/2014Having been to Ferraris once before I knew it would be a good choice for my other halves birthday as she loves Italian. It was a great night, the service was excellent they couldn't do enough. The rib eye was perfect, best I've ever had. The deep fried courgettes are well worth a recommendation. Other than the very drunk guy sitting next to us who wouldn't leave us alone, the staff noticed and quickly moved him to the bar as he had finished. It was a very enjoyable evening. Will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.