2 Bexley High Street
Bexley, DA5 1ADNeighbourhood:
ItalianPrice: £26 to £40
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ferrarisbexley.co.uk/
- Phone: 01322 554433
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 12:00pm - 3:00pm Saturday - Sunday 12:00pm - 4:00 pm Dinner: Monday - Saturday 6:00pm - 11:00 pm Sunday 6:00pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: The layout of Ferrari’s is very flexible and so is ideal for large group bookings and parties. The back area of the restaurant can be sectioned off and then provides a private space for up to 60 people.
- Private Party Contact: Subash Neupane 01322554433
A word from Ferrari's Bexley
Ferrari's in Bexley Village has been long established as the area's premier Italian restaurant. We have built an enviable reputation around tasty Italian-inspired food and wine, and a warm and friendly welcome. We've recently had a smart Italian makeover, with a backdrop of hand-printed Italian wallpaper specially imported and bespoke lighting and art. Come and enjoy our fresh, new look and relax over a delicious yet inexpensive meal. It will make going out for an Italian an even more enjoyable and affordable event!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBusiness Meals
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasions
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ferrari's Bexley - Best restaurants in Bexley ›
Ferrari's Bexley reviews from OpenTable diners
162 reviews since 27 November 2013
special occasions (106)group bookings (61)romance (55)fit for foodies (52)sunday lunch (50)business meals (42)outstanding value (28)child friendly (24)brunch (16)good vegetarian options (12)disabled access (10)afternoon tea (7)pre/post theatre (4)outdoor eating (1)Show More
- Quite NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 14/11/2014A pleasant atmosphere, the food was ok, the Service Charge unbelievable. After three visits in one week we have paid more than £30.00 Service Charge. That was for a lunch for two, lunch for 6 and dinner for 3 adults and two children.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebration!happy2bhereDined on 12/11/2014Very informal, relaxed atmosphere although still quite 'classy'. Food was a little above average; I had lamb which, although had plenty of flavour was not as tender as I would expect. The pork dish chosen by my husband wasn't anything special either; it lacked flavour and both dinners were very small. They were however, served in huge bowls, which was rather strange considering the amount of food on offer. The positives were the 4 teenagers with us all had pizza which looked and apparently tasted very good. I think if you stick to pasta or pizza it's well worth a try but would select anything a little more adventurous with caution. The house red and white we're both very good and fairly inexpensive. Service was faultless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another good lunchBobbyKentDined on 2/11/2014Booked a surprise birthday treat for my wife and the family. All went well as usual. You can always rely on a good experience here. My only query was that I missed seeing that the tip was included so someone got a double one! I will remember next time....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and nice atmosphereRobLMDined on 31/10/2014This place is always busy so book ahead. Even though it is busy it is not at the expense of service which is always great. I have dined here with the wife twice and found the food to be very good. One dish that was not to my liking was the partridge on the special menu, not sure if still serving. I found the bird to be a little rare (not undercooked) for my liking but as the rest of the meal was great and I was quite satisfied I left half. The staff took the dish of the final bill and offered another dish if I was still hungry. I declined an extra dish and said I was quite satisfied, but they still took it off the bill. Would dine here again and recommend highly.Special Features:
- Good Food & ServiceK8HMDDined on 30/10/2014Having been to this restaurant quite a few times it never lets you down, fantastic food. The menu choice isn't huge but there is Steak, Pasta, Salads & Fish so its not hard to find something you like. The wine selection is fab.Special Features:
- Not as enjoyable as usualMamaJuneDined on 27/10/2014Ferrari's is usually very good but this occasion, but on this occasion, I didn't enjoy it. The waiter seemed to be in a hurry, to the point of going to get the drinks before I'd even finished my order. Food was luke-warm (even the coffee) and not an overall enjoyable experience with friends. Having said that I'm hoping that was a one-off as it is usually very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent!TinyDined on 26/10/2014I often visit Ferrari's with family and friends and always have an enjoyable time. The food is always excellent wheather it be a la carte or Sunday Lunch. I would definitely recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary lunchHSidcupVIPDined on 26/10/2014Ferrari's is a favourite of ours, so much so that we go back time after time and are never disappointed. It's such great value, £16.95 for the set menu, and they do not compromise on quality. On this occasion just the two of us went, but we have taken our daughter before, who was nearly two at the time, and they are very accommodating. We are planning our next visit already!Special Features:
- Amazing foodBecca04Dined on 23/10/2014Beautiful food presented beautifully. Loved the small plate pasta. Allowed us to try moreof the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- T.HarveyHARVEDined on 22/10/2014We have eaten in Ferraris for a few years, staff are lovely, great atmosphere and most of all the good is always spot on! Book first as it's always busySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 19/10/2014I find the service and food at this restaurant very good. It might be a bit on the pricey side, but worth a visit.Special Features:
- ChickensDined on 17/10/2014My family and I have eaten at Ferraris on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. The food and service are very good with excellent value set menus which offer a number of course choice . We will be back.Special Features:
- Splendid Saturday lunchBeks119Dined on 11/10/2014Set menu or a la carte available Saturday lunchtime. We opted for a la carte - well presented and offering good value for money, we shared the scallops which were scrumptious. The wine list is extensive, we opted for the house wine, which we couldn't fault at all. It was refreshing not to be rushed off a table after 90 minutes, our leisurely lunch was three hours. The ambience was relaxed and the waiting staff delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Local RestaurantRobPDined on 1/10/2014Lovely place. Food delicious. Service attentive and discreet. Nothing to fault.Special Features:
- Happy but..........Celebrateinstyle2Dined on 1/10/2014Food and service is very good ! How ever I had put in a special request for an 80th balloon to be put on table to put on my bill , 1hr before my mum and I was to arrive they called to say they were unable to fill this request , I was very unhappy I had not been told this a lot sooner and I would have got it sorted , shops at this point were closed and my mum was already with me . Booking was made a week earlier !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FerrarisOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/10/2014We had an excellent lunch here after many personal recommendations and will certainly be back with friends to experience an evening mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First classPhilandjulieeatwellDined on 28/9/2014Special occasion Sunday lunch, early booking due to size of party but did not feel rushed and were not asked to leave or vacate table. Good food choice even with set menu well presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mum's 71st birthday dinnerbexleyDined on 27/9/2014once again my mum was a delighted diner after the family came together for her birthday dinner. Good food, freindly service. Looking forward to Christmas dinner already!Special Features:
- ReunionangieDined on 27/9/2014Great food, great service, warm and friendly. Always a good spot to have lunch with the girls!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeGreatplaceDined on 25/9/2014Was a nice place to eat and be, the food was great but you didn't seam to get as much as i thought for how much it is. But saying that it was a nice place to have a Birthday meal as well as a date.Special Features:
- Special occasionScooby77dooDined on 19/9/2014It was my daughter's birthday so we all decided to have a family get together at Ferrari's at Old Bexley. On arrival the staff seated us at our table, very friendly and smiles. I like smiles!!! We had starter's main meal and dessert, which everybody was very happy with as there was nothing left on the plates!! We were still smiling when smiling when we got the bill. Thank you Ferrari's for a very enjoyable evening. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prefect birthday dinnerAnneMDined on 12/9/2014Well I ve heard great things about this restaurants so booked it for my mums birthday. The restaurant is lovely, service is outstanding, food is tasty hot and serviced in good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatMargeDined on 11/9/2014We've been here a couple of times with friends and family. Service can sometimes be a bit more attentive but the food is always lovely. Great winelist too.Special Features:
- Good food, shoddy serviceannoyedofbexleyDined on 7/9/2014I've been to Ferrari's lots of times and have never had a problem before. This weekend I went for Sunday lunch for my birthday and, while the food was great, the waiting staff weren't. I'm not sure if they were new, but they didn't seem to know the menu and, perhaps because of where we were sitting (blocked in next to a wall, parallel to another table of six), serving us seemed pretty clumsy/tricky. Waiting staff were handing drinks and dishes to the person opposite or next to us asking us to pass them along. They also started clearing empty glasses by leaning over us while we were eating, even though I asked them to stop leaning over my mother as she ate her spaghetti. Usually I love Ferrari's, but would be reluctant to return now.Special Features:
- Best local foodDeggsyDinerDined on 7/9/2014As ever, another trip to Ferraris provided a great meal with good food and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantJohnnyQDined on 5/9/2014We took my father here for his birthday dinner. The food was very good and the service was efficient and friendly despite the restaurant very busy. This is definitely the best restaurant in Becley village.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lovely restaurantHLewDined on 1/9/2014I took my partner for her birthday meal and booked on opentable and asked for a nice table. They gave us the table by the window and then made sure there was nobody else sitting near us so we could enjoy the evening! Good was fantastic and the waitress was attentive but not too much! All in all a lovely restaurant for a romantic ad special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodGreatstuffDined on 31/8/2014We have enjoyed many meals at Ferrari's Bexley. All staff, without exception, have been efficient and welcoming. We have never been disappointed with either the food or the service.Special Features:
- Ferrrari`sPTELVIPDined on 28/8/2014Food as always very good . Service second to none. Always love going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal!BT14Dined on 23/8/2014I booked Ferrari's for a special occasion. Was really easy to book and the staff and food were fantastic! A night to remember! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality foodWoodineDined on 23/8/2014Had a great night and must try the steaks top marksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An enjoyable evening at Ferraris...LoveFoodDined on 20/8/2014A fantastic menu selection with the new "Josper" grill, the steak was fab !! ...the kids say the Spaghetti Bolognaise is better than "Jamie Oliver's " so it must be good ... Haven't had a bad meal yet. If you're looking for a quiet restaurant this probably isn't ideal but it's full of atmosphere and always busy. We love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Midweek lunchNannyDined on 15/8/2014I booked a table for lunch at Farraris at the very last minute. I had 3courses from the special menu, and every course was delicious in every way. The service was speedy and friendly. The waitress was helpful. It was a perfect lunchSpecial Features:
- enjoyable eveningArtyDined on 14/8/2014We went here for our daughter's birthday and booked online. One of the questions was 'is this a special occasion? ' I answered yes-daughters birthday. Being that the question was asked, I thought that perhaps they would take note and maybe put a candle in her desert, but nothing. I normally wouldn't mind, but the question was asked and nothing happened, so why bother asking? ???? None the less, the food was good, as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/8/2014Amazing food-could not fault one thing! Authentic Italian flavours. Wonderful service and a genuinely superb evening. So impressed!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the same anymoreMrsdibsDined on 12/8/2014Having visited a number of times in the past was a bit let down. The menu was different and food presented different. (less time and effort put into presentation, for example the crab and avocado salad no longer stacked). It felt like Ferraris had lost some if it's Italian charm and ambience. The staff were good as normal and drinks were great too. Bit shocked at the end of the meal (for three of us) that a service charge had already been put on and included in the total price. The staff member did not ask if the bill payer wanted this charge to be charged to thier card and it was just assumed it would be paid by card. (I dont like to pay tips by card and prefer to leave a cash tip of my choosing). Bring back the old Ferrari's please!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not overly impressedfeldorhDined on 10/8/2014Waitress was unaware of nearly all the drink options, and mucked them up after stating clearly what we wanted. Other than this, there was fair waiting and good food.
- Great meal as always!RodthetaxiDined on 10/8/2014We hadnt been to Ferraris for some time as we moved out of the area for a while. Booked for Sunday lunch and wasn't disappointed. The meal and service was great as I remember. Looking forward to going back again and again. 3 courses for the price you would pay for a main course in most restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good servicesandyDined on 7/8/2014Although good service we ordered from the set menu, and very disappointed with the amount, just the meat and potatoes would have been nice to have vegetables with it, didnt realise so looked a bit pathetic, wouldnt go back. Expensive for what we had.
- Consistently high standardJumbo1965Dined on 3/8/2014Eaten here five times now every time a treat, Service excellent, food mouth watering. Not your run of the mill Italian but a cut above. Been disappointed to varying degrees with everywhere else in Bexley.Special Features: