Flavors of India - Hounslow
11 - 13 High Street
Hounslow, TW3 1RHNeighborhood:
IndianPrice: £25 and under
Flavors of India - Hounslow
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.flavorsofindia.co.uk/
- Phone: 02085777399
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Thu: 12:30pm - 3:30pm, 5:30pm - 12:00am Fri, Sat, Sun: 12:30pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Flavors of India - Hounslow
This popular restaurant chain has opened brand new premises on Hounslow’s busy High Street. Bright and cheerful, Flavors of India is a family favourite because the menu also includes flavours from China and a list of classic dishes to suit every palate and budget. The dining room at Flavors of India is a light space decorated with tiled floors and exposed brick walls with a vermillion tuk tuk truck as a centrepiece. The vibe here is fun and relaxed, and popular items off the menu include the Chinese crispy chicken in a garlic sauce, the Goan fish curry with coconut milk, and the pindi chana – a traditional vegetarian dish cooked in a spicy marsala sauce with mangoes and coriander.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Flavors of India - Hounslow reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since 6 May 2014
good vegetarian options (3)group bookings (3)fit for foodies (2)child friendly (1)outstanding value (1)Show More
- Great Vegetarian FoodMayurShahDined on 7/6/2014I have been visiting this place for 3 years now and the food has always been nice. The only issue here is the service and speed of delivery which could due to smaller kitchen - the time it takes for you to wait for the food is quite upsetting. Staff keeps changing quite often so you never get Loyal treatment here.Special Features:
- Good Food - Dissapointing ServiceMayurShahDined on 17/4/2014I have been visiting this place for the past 4 years and the service has been quite dissapoining throughout. They doesnt seem to care much about our reviews or complains as well. Probably because they have enough loyal customers to serve who are okay with their delayed, lazy service. Food is quite impressive and this is why I keep visiting this place quite often. However I need to keep 2-3 hours of service in mind when I go there as they will take least concern on your orders and queries. Especially if you want extra Naans or Rotis, you should order them way in advance as soon as your first order arrives, as sometime they take 30 minuutes to bring breads. Overall, Best Food but Worst Service.Special Features:
- The following 22 reviews are from the Flavors of India - Hounslow reviews archive.
- slow service, average foodfoodloverDined on 23/1/2013I went to FOI with my partner for dinner as he found it on the internet and thought it would be fun. Overall we were left disappointed and let down by the inattentive and slow service and average food. When we got there for our booking, we had to wait a while for our booking to be found, menus were slow to arrive and the staff seemed pre-occupied and inattentive even though only a further 4 customers were in the restaurant. The food was average, so in conclusion it isnt somewhere I would return to.
- Lazy late sunday lunchFoodie2012Dined on 16/6/2012very good food. authentic "indian" styled chinese. Punjabi options are also delicious. Decor/interiors are very well done.Special Features:
- I personally Did not liked foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 22/5/2012I arranged party with my 6 friends at this place, I was really did not liked the food. Main dishes were nothing compared to Indian food. Starter were not good.Special Features:
- It was my second visit toakfoodieDined on 12/5/2012It was my second visit to Flavors of India (Hounslow) in 2 weeks. As usual, service was lethargic. Food was not as good as it was when I had visited a week before. In starters, Hyderabadi Murg was not as good and it seemed a bit stale, but the Chilli Chicken was fresh and tasty. Also, Lamb Dum Biryani did not taste as good as it was a week earlier. Overall, the taste of the food was not consistent.
- Very tasty food. In the starters,akfoodieDined on 6/5/2012Very tasty food. In the starters, Kashmiri Lamb Chops and Chilly Chicken (Indianised Chinese) were particularly yummy. In the main course, Chicken Patiala was awesome. Service was a bit slow. However when we mentioned that the lamb in the first order of lamb chops was tough, they made sure that the second order of Lamb chops was cooked tender. Overall very satisfied and truly experience the 'flavours of India'.
- I have tried almost all theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 27/4/2012I have tried almost all the restaurants in and around hounslow, this is so far the best indian restaurant. Menu is a bit long and takes time to decide but food is very very delecious, service was not that bad as i read in the reviews..my food came on time and waiters were polite and vigilant. i will recommend this specially for the real truck which comes as a surprise when you enter. :)
- The flavours of India, atOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 14/2/2012The flavours of India, at Hounslow is quite nice regarding the quality of food. The food was too good, but the service was really horrible. We had to wait for nearly 30 mins for each courses. I may recommend it for food, but if the service standard remains the same I think its better to avoid it.
- The ambiance is good and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/10/2011The ambiance is good and food was very good but did not like the service. For eg: my starter came after we finished our dinner....
- Food was good but serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 20/7/2011Food was good but service could have been better as some of the staff were slightly arrogant.
- Good value food - butter chickenjgwlDined on 27/6/2011Good value food - butter chicken was good! Service was good considering prices were reasonable!
- value for money as the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 25/6/2011value for money as the food is good and is very authentic in taste. I love their starters and meat dishes. worth a visit and will visit again.
- the food was excellent weyumyumDined on 30/4/2011the food was excellent we thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience with flavours of India! Def recommend it and Will go there again.
- It was very good. The ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 15/1/2011It was very good. The ambience is cool and food is also very good. worth for money.....
- Went for a lunch at FlavoursBoilermakerDined on 28/12/2010Went for a lunch at Flavours of India at 11-13 High Street, Hounslow, TW3 1RH. Excellent food. Great value for money. Good service. Would highly recommend it.
- Good food and excellent service...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 20/11/2010Good food and excellent service... value for money!
- Visited Flavours of IndiaOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/9/2010Visited Flavours of India in hounslow with family last night. This place had been highly recommended by friends and i was looking forward to some great food.I must say that i was a tad bit dissappointed with the overall experience.
- Fantastic food, speciallyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/8/2010Fantastic food, specially the tandoori king prawns. Naans were too fresh and just melted in my mouth...superb staff and great service.. a must visit..
- Great food at Flavors of IndiaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/6/2010Great food at Flavors of India Hounslow. Proper punjabi grub- wicked tandoori chicken! Little bit pricey tho for the portion sizes.
- Flavours of India - very averageOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/6/2010Flavours of India - very average food to be honest, service was fine. Food was not worth what we paid for.
- Flavours of India - Hounslow.lovefoodDined on 22/5/2010Flavours of India - Hounslow. The ambience was decent and the food real good but found the place cramped up and sweaty.
- Flavors of India in HounslowOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/5/2010Flavors of India in Hounslow is in a busy location which means it attracts lots of people in. The decoration is very authentic it feels like you're in a restaurant in the punjab, so they've got that spot on. Especially with the TATA truck coming out of the wall! Starter of paneer was a bit bland although lamb samosas were v.tasty. For mains we chose Dal Makhani which was divine and bombay aloo's and chicken jalfrezi which were both really good. Lovely tasty meal in nice surroundings. Enjoy!
- Best food any body can wishOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 14/4/2010Best food any body can wish for...simply superb...very nice decor and friendly staff.