2 Robin Road
Bury, BL9 5QPNeighbourhood:
ItalianPrice: £26 to £40
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 01706823021
- Hours of Operation:
Mondsy: 5:30pm - 9pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 12pm - 2pm, 5:30pm - 10pm, Friday and Saturday: 12pm - 2pm, 5:30pm - 11pm
Sunday: 12pm - 9pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Beer, Full Bar
A word from Gattopardo
The Gattopardo restaurant, in the village of Summerseat, nestled in a curve of the River Irwell north of Bury, brings together the best of old and new with an Italian flavour. This contemporary dining room, with its sophisticated monochrome scheme, sleek marble bar and high-beamed ceilings contributing to the feeling of light and space, is a family run venture, created by Sicilians Saverio and Antonio. The Gattopardo – named after the emblem of the village where the owners were raised, ‘gattopardo’ translated as ‘leopard’ – is dedicated to serving high quality Italian food, freshly prepared to order with excellent ingredients. Simple and traditional flavours are found throughout the Gattopardo menu, based on authentic local cookery but presented in the sophisticated and attractive style diners expect from the very best restaurants.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gattopardo reviews from OpenTable diners
- Gattopardo no longer exists.ImaginaryDined on 29/11/2012Gattopardo no longer exists. The retaurant had changed hands a long time before my booking. They do not deal with Top Table and therfore had ne record of my booking!!Special Features:
- Gattopardo has goneToniWDined on 1/9/2012Gattopardo has gone. Toptable is 3 months out of date. The restaurant has changed name,owner and menu . The new place at the same address knew nothing of the booking I made via Toptable 24 hours earlier. They did find me a table, mainly because I recognized the manager who until recently worked at another Italian restaurant . If the new place was on Toptable I would review it favorably.Special Features:
- Gatto Pardo - 100% RecommendedIloveeatingoutDined on 4/8/2012A little pricier than some Italians however fantastic homemade food, I recommend the tiramisu for desert. One negative,the service could be quicker we had to wait a while to order desert and pay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good.EnzoDined on 14/7/2012Having spent a lot of time in Italy I believe (maybe mistakenly) that i know a thing or two about the food. I have to say that i enjoyed my visit to Gattpardo very much. The food was excellent and good value. I'm not sure it was completely authentic Sicilian food in terms of taste, but the menu certainly is. I think the reason for this is probably because the restaurant don't have immediate access to the same range of produce they would have in their home location. Anyway - the food was still very very good, service was impeccable. Would definitely go there again. Gattopardo puts the other local Italian restaurants to shame.Special Features:
- Hero food Zero atmosphereeve49Dined on 8/6/2012Went for Friday night dinner with a couple of friends. The staff were helpful and friendly and the food excellent and great value! The only downside was zero atmosphere in a dining room absent of personality or interest. I think they're going for low key quality and chick which almost comes off but not quite. That said I will be returning soon and hope for improvement on my first impression. Potentially a great local destination and definitely worth a visit, so do give it a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As ever Gattopardo in Summerseat,WoodyDined on 27/4/2012As ever Gattopardo in Summerseat, Bury had a pleasant atmosphere. The staff were all friendly and polite and most importantly the food was fantasticio! Forza Gattopardo!
- Excellent quality food andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/4/2012Excellent quality food and lovely atmosphere. Staff very friendly.
- Wonderful food, really variedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 21/1/2012Wonderful food, really varied and different menu.mservice was attentive and friendly, will be most definitely coming again.
- My first experience at theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 20/1/2012My first experience at the restaurant very good food and service.