Gustoso Ristorante & Enoteca
35 Willow Place
London, SW1P 1JHNeighbourhood:
ItalianPrice: £25 and under
Gustoso Ristorante & Enoteca
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://ristorantegustoso.co.uk/
- Phone: 02078345778x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday to Thursday:
Lunch 12.00 to 15.00
Dinner 18.00 to 22.30
Friday: Lunch 12.00 to 15.00
Dinner 18.00 to 23.00
Saturday: Lunch 12:00 to 15:00 and Dinner 18.00 to 23.00
Lunch 12.30 to 16.00
Dinner 18.00 to 21.30
- Payment Options: AMEX,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Danilo Lubrano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private room up to 16 covers
- Private Party Contact: Roberto Piccinnu 02078345778x
- Entertainment: Background music
- Special Events: Sicilian's Flavours 16th July 2014
3 Course meal and three glasses wine £35pp
- Cross Street: Rochester Row
- Public Transit: Victoria Station is 2 minutes walk away. Other bus stops along Vauxhall bridge road.
From Victoria Station enter Vauxhall bridge road then take 2nd left Rochester row then left again into willow place, the restaurant will be on the left in 50 metres
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: free on single yellow after 6.30 pm
A word from Gustoso Ristorante & Enoteca
Traditional Italian cuisine served in a comfortable and relaxed ambience. An extensive wine list with a large selection of wines by the glass and some great bargains.The bar serves a selection of Italian and European beers and classic cocktails in addition of some great grappas.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBusiness Meals
Gustoso Ristorante & Enoteca - Best restaurants in Pimlico ›
Gustoso Ristorante & Enoteca reviews from OpenTable diners
218 reviews since 24 May 2014
business meals (98)fit for foodies (59)pre/post theatre (59)special occasions (52)outstanding value (44)romance (43)group bookings (36)good vegetarian options (30)sunday lunch (30)child friendly (25)brunch (14)disabled access (6)afternoon tea (3)Show More
- GustolovelyOutandaboutVIPDined on 8/9/2014Food freshly cooked and delicious. Wines all good with prices from bargain up.Special Features:
- Very Good Italian Near VictoriahappyandluckyDined on 6/9/2014The whole experience was positive. We booked for 6pm, arrived slightly late which caused no trouble, and were there for three hours without feeling either rushed or unattended to. The tables were well organised so even when busy on a Sat' evening, you didn't feel in the way. The atmosphere was nice and relaxed. The service was consistently good. The quality of food was mostly excellent - the selection of starters were simple with high quality ingredients; the mains were mainly well received, although one of the group was a bit disappointed with theirs and despite raising it with a member of staff, received little in the way of concern. The presentation of the main courses could also have been a little sharper. Overall however, pretty solid.Special Features:
- Definitely worth tryingFatandfussyVIPDined on 4/9/2014Good food reasonably priced. This popular restaurant can get very noisy so don't go if you want a quiet evening.Special Features:
- Just lovelyLondon25Dined on 2/9/2014We celebrated our 25th anniversary at this lovely intimate restaurant. The food was simple, well-prepared and our carmelized pineapple with coconut sorbet was a light and delicious end to our meal. Service was attentive and the staff was very welcoming!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Italian trattoriaIsswasdubistDined on 2/9/2014Very nice dining experience. Restaurant busy, noisy and chatty, good 'weekday evening' feel, all-Italian service (practice your Italian if you feel like it!). We just had secondi and a dessert: two of us had fegato di vitello - excellent liver, and nicely presented with spinach - and two shared a platter of frittura di pesce misto - a dish where lots can go wrong and here everything was right: very freshly done, perfect, almost dry and very light batter, fish fresh and delicious and nice vegetables, also in batter, part of the mix. All washed down with a very pleasant bottle of Lugana at a good price. Interesting Italian wine list, good choice of wines available by the glass or in half-litre carafes, and daily specials. Good ice-cream!Special Features:
- Wonderful italian meal!naki81Dined on 23/8/2014This is the second time in Gustoso and I really enjoyed both times the meal, the atmosphere and the service. We took a burrata with pesto that was amazing. As a main course, pasta and lasagna, both delicious! We will come back for a third time!Special Features:
- Excellent Italian food!!DonCorleoneDined on 23/8/2014Went there for a Saturday night meal for a date. The service is excellent, they gave us a quiet table as I had requested. I used the 20% off food TopTable discount which they already knew about and it wasn't awkward. Service was excellent, the waiters and manager are Sardinian and they love their food. (I could see the manager inspect every dish before it was served!) the pasta special I had to start was brilliant and the main also fantastic beef, they added in roast potatoes for free as I didn't fancy salad. Tiramisu to die for, house wine was well priced and excellent. Overall I would say this is a little Italian gem hidden away in between Westminster and Pimlico and we will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-theatre diningKarmaVioletDined on 22/8/2014The food was delicious and well presented. I couldn't resist three courses. The staff were attentive and, considering how quiet the restaurant was, they managed to provide the right level of input. The only negative was how quiet the place was for pre-theatre dining on a Friday night. There was only 1 other table. The quality of the food meant that this didn't affect our enjoyment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsFatandfussyVIPDined on 22/8/2014What is good about Gustoso is that the quality is consistent - it never has an off day and you won't be disappointed. However, the prices are creeping up a bit and I found myself with a bill for £70 for a two course lunch with house wine for two people and that's after the Opentable discount. I'll be keeping an eye on this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gustoso , a neighbourhood gem!tigstabletalkDined on 20/8/2014The atmosphere any given night is warm and inviting, usually full of diners including italians, and emitting a gentle buzz of conversation. The food is wonderfully italian and well executed. The service is delightful and efficient. This is a great addition to Westminster and increasingly a first choice restaurant for us for informal dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gustoso a great find!FoodieDined on 20/8/2014I booked Gustoso for lunch with a colleague when we were looking for a new place. As we work in Victoria, we usually choose from the more obvious options, but Gustoso came up on my search and, although it's technically Pimlico, it was a close walk from Victoria and Victoria Street, where we work. The atmosphere is lovely and the service and food terrific. It was so good we hesitate to tell others (but that would be selfish).Special Features:
- Nice place, good atmosphere.AntonellaDined on 18/8/2014Nice food, not overpriced, nice service, they accomodated my diet requirements (food allergies). I'd recommend it for a good catch up with friends or to stay with the family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 16/8/2014The food was very good and the service excellent. The only downer was the restaurant was pretty empty - I had a reservation at 1.30 on a Saturday with only a couple other tables in use. Ok value with the 20% food discount.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good good, good atmosphereDinaDined on 8/8/2014The food was good as well as the atmosphere and service. Great food-quality value. Will come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good vaulefld1381Dined on 31/7/2014Excellent food and service. Not cheap, but the prices are at least reasonable for London, when other restaurants may not be. We had a wonderful experience.
- Hidden gemSamLowestoftDined on 27/7/2014Very impressed with the food offered here, menu gave a wide variation of dishes making the choice a hard one !, staff were friendly, informative and well presented, myself and my other half would be happy to dine againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reason for goingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 20/7/2014We were going to the Tate Gallery and we have always found it difficult to find good food at a reasonable price especially on a Sunday. Lovely service and good food and even made us oldies romantic in the afternoon.Special Features:
- No failENOS531Dined on 14/7/2014Nice food, friendly and sufficient service as always. I am confident to bring any friends/clients to dine there. :)Special Features:
- Some fine tuning needed...TeeCeeDined on 7/7/2014This is the 3rd or 4th visit to Gustoso. The staff are charming and there is a nice relaxing ambience. Unfortunately after giving feedback last time, there was no change to the carpaccio starter - waifer thin and therefore overpowered by the rocket. The scallops & pea purée however was very good, as was the calamari & zucchini fritti. The calf liver main was too chunky/ thick, and the Beef joint "special" was just 2 large slabs of beef with spinach - felt like a sunday roast but with no roast potatoes or other garnish. Not a dish to call one of the day's "Specials" although was lovely and tender. But Gustoso are generous & welcoming, and we were offered a delicous assortment of desserts on the house including tiramisù. Will return soon. :-)
- The meal and service were fab!!!KatyDined on 5/7/2014What more can I say - very good food, ambiance, serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable and relaxing mealCiclista68Dined on 5/7/2014Visited recently with wife and young son for a 6pm booking on a Saturday evening. Friendly and attentive service, which incurred a 12.5% charge. A varied and extensive menu, specials board, a great choice of wine, but no consideration to meals for children, save for offering smaller pasta options. The food we had was very good, but as someone who enjoys their Italian food I found the portions a little too small. In summary, a wonderful little restaurant around the back streets of Pimlico that’s worth visiting. 8 out of 10!Special Features:
- Excellent restaurantDulwichDined on 2/7/2014Second visit to Gustoso, but several months after the first. A welcome return. Great wine list, and superb food. We started off with a glass of prosecco. The starters of calamari and fried zucchini were delightful. The mains of ricotta filled pasts and a Italian sausage pasta and wild mushrooms were very nice indeed - in fact the sausage pasta was exceptional! Both went well with our bottle of Sicilian Red. Service was impeccable throughout, and there was a good break between the starter and the main. The tiramisu was scrumptous. This is an excellent restaurant which I shall try to visit more often, and go through their whole menu.Special Features:
- Very reliableFatandfussyVIPDined on 2/7/2014Another good meal at this consistently good neighbourhood restaurant. I took two friends who live in Bayswater and they said that there was nothing comparable in their area. It's not haute cusine and the portions are not huge but there are some interesting and unusual dishes and the quality is always good.Special Features:
- Didn't get the table I'd asked forSallyVIPDined on 30/6/2014Rather noisy at lunch time. Half of my party liked their food the others weren't impressed. Quite a lot of emphasis on deep fried which is a bit heavy.
- It was excellentKatyDined on 27/6/2014We had the set menu which was excellent as a quick meal before going out. I would recommend this place to anyone for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They've another new fan!!catherineVIPDined on 25/6/2014Took my best friend to Gustoso yesterday as we both work locally and I'd been raving about it and as ever the experience was marvellous! Ensuring they've another dedicated fan. I would urge all who delight in fabulously prepared Italian (and especially Sardinian) food, warm, friendly informatively efficient service, great wines, a relaxed bistro atmosphere, and superb value to visit too! Grazie mille to all involved - we’ll be back again and again!Special Features:
- Great value, excellent foodglscDined on 21/6/2014Gustoso is reliably good - tasty, good quality food, nothing too fancy but always hits the spot. Good value and very friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighbourhood family favouriteIcemanDined on 20/6/2014This is our local cantina. Reliable, imaginative food, attentive service, fair value for food and wine. The fried calamari starter is excellent, as is the fritto misto main, though not at the same sitting! Pork belly also excellent. Daily specials consistently high quality.Special Features:
- GustosoOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 16/6/2014A very good "local" restaurant. Always a warm welcome and good service. Food up to scratch. There are better value (i.e. cheaper) restaurants in the area, but not with the same service etc. The discounts available do help though. Would always recommend Gustoso.
- Good food in VictoriasouthernerDined on 16/6/2014Freshly-cooked, delicious and interesting food - this restaurant is a real bonus to this area. Specials always are special, and there is a good choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely - highly recommendedAfoodieDined on 10/6/2014This lovely little restaurant is light and airy and full of character. it's situated in a quiet little side street and feels a million miles away from the hustle and bustle. In the restaurant desert that is WestminsterVictoria this is a welcome find! The food is absolutely delicious and the service attentive and smiley. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely evening with friendsRakelJDined on 9/6/2014Had a great evening at Gustoso catching up with friends. Food is excellent and reasonably priced. The restaurant has a pleasant ambience, the service is efficient but not overly attentive and we weren't rushed at all. Overall an excellent evening and we will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent - againBlueguruDined on 6/6/2014Back for another early evening meal. Exceedingly well looked after and most excellent food. Cant wait to return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantasticfoodie4567Dined on 5/6/2014Great Italian restaurant, high end food and service at midrange prices. Welcoming staff and nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent atmosphere, staff & food!NettanDined on 31/5/2014Easy to find and to book through internet. Very nice atmosphere. The staff where very friendly and service minded. The meny was very good. Everyone found something nice to eat and it tasted very well. The waiter found a perfect wine to match the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gustissimo!OutandaboutVIPDined on 30/5/2014Excellent. Freshly cooked food and a very good wine list.Special Features:
- Home cooked PastajamesDined on 29/5/2014Had a fantastic lunch here. Outstanding food with the most delicious home cooked pasta. I will definately be back.Special Features:
- seafood pre weekend delightcatherineVIPDined on 23/5/2014Gustoso is a fabulous Friday evening choice for a post work date evening to set up the weekend in a wonderful fashion. The relaxed vibe made buzzing and cheering by the great quality of the food and friendly warm service showing off all that's best about Italy (be it Italy in the home of the UK's political classes here!). The set menu is outstanding value for excellent cooking of fine ingredients and always tempts. The whitebait so fresh and succulent with the salmon light and healthy but still luxurious. Marvellous all round and very much recommended. Thanks again to all involved.Special Features:
- See belowWarrenDined on 21/5/2014A very good meal was had by all in our party. Addionally we were able to discuss buisiness without difficulty hearing and the ambeance and wait staff did an excellent job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxed diningOccasionaldinerDined on 19/5/2014This restaurant is tucked away just behind Westminster Cathedral. It is a peaceful street and the relaxed atmosphere in the restaurant reflects this. Service was attentive and friendly. Even though it was a Monday, the place was buzzing when we left. Food was freshly prepared and very tasty. The mixed fried fish dish was enormous! Value was great with a 20% offer on food at the time that we went. In all, a good experience.Special Features: