121 Lee Road
London, SE3 9DSNeighbourhood:
SeafoodPrice: £25 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harveyslondon.co.uk/
- Phone: 02083182116x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 6:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Seafood, Bistro
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wine
- Public Transit: Harvey's Bistro is a 7 minute walk from either Blackheath or Lee train station. For bus transfers from Lee Rail Station, take a 202 towards Blackheath Standard and alight at Manor Way/Lee Road. From Blackheath Rail Station, take the 202 towards Crystal Palace and alight at Manor Way.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: The restaurant benefits from substantial on street parking areas which are unrestricted after 5:00pm Monday to Saturday and all day on Sunday.
A word from Harvey's Bistro
Welcome to SE3's hottest new Bistro. Serving up a dazzling array of seafood, steaks and freshly made desserts. Great wine-list, great cocktails, great times!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Harvey's Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since 1 November 2013
special occasions (4)fit for foodies (3)sunday lunch (1)business meals (0)romance (0)child friendly (0)group bookings (0)brunch (0)outstanding value (0)pre/post theatre (0)disabled access (0)outdoor eating (0)Show More
- DinnerMej54Dined on 18/10/2014Have used this restaurant before it was refurbished. Decor was greatly improved made a big difference . Food was great and the staff made us all very welcome e and service was spot onSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A restaurant that deliversEatToLiveWellDined on 10/10/2014For once imagination in the kitchen adds to the pleasure. The chefs at Harvey's take fine ingredients, especially fish, and produce results that surprise without masking the virtues that made them fine in the first place. The wine list ranks on type rather than price and we found a very good white that didn't break the bank. Our service was friendly and attentive without being intrusive. If you prize good dining, try here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappointssix7Dined on 4/10/2014We have been dining here for years under it's previous name of Villa Moura. The food is always excellent - we usually have fish because it is of such high quality. We rather liked it in it's previous decorative form but expect many people will prefer the more modern decor!! Our only gripe was the loudness of some rather strange ' music ?' which was really intrusive. We actually found it impossible to have a normal conversation without repeating everything! Why do restaurants do this and who is the music for? I understand the need to create some atmosphere at the start of the evening but the restaurant was full and no one was listening .So annoying and unnecessary.Special Features:
- The following 28 reviews are from the Harvey's Bistro reviews archive.