Haz St Pauls
34 Foster Lane
London, EC2V 6HDNeighbourhood:
EuropeanPrice: £25 and under
Haz St Pauls
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hazrestaurant.co.uk/
- Phone: 02076004172
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Sun 11.30am - 11.30pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Welcome to Haz St Pauls. Please ask us about Private parties arrangements.
- Private Party Contact: Zafer 02076004172
A word from Haz St Pauls
Welcome to Haz Restaurant, established in 2001; restaurants offering warm and pure relaxation in the City. Let us impress you with our fine selection of wines from different country origins. Indulge in a glass or bottle of our wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Haz St Pauls reviews from OpenTable diners
- Girls lunchJoannaDined on 27/10/2012I recently visited Haz St Pauls for lunch with the girls. The selection of food on offer was extensive and I would definately recommend the mixed meze for starters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with friendsAntBeeDined on 22/9/2012We had a very enjoyable dinner at Haz St.Paul. The food and wine were both excellent and reasonably priced. We will definitely go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It could be the Sunday eveningTashkavitesDined on 16/9/2012It could be the Sunday evening that let down Haz at St Pauls. It's a big place but there was only a handful of tables being used which is bound to have an impact on the atmosphere. We arrived and the waitress said she couldn't find our reservation which seemed like a bit of a fuss since 95% of the tables were empty anyway. Throughout the evening her attitude was a bit off. She mumbled and rolled her eyes at simple requests like some bread for the hummus starter (who eats just a bowl of hummus with a spoon?). The mains were ok, but not worth the price. Maybe a work lunch would be more appropriate... but I wouldn't go againSpecial Features:
- Very tender shishHollyDined on 29/6/2012Very friendly staff and it's just by St Paul's station so it's really convenient location. An extensive menu with various set menus to choose from. Chicken were so tender and the lamb tagine was superb. Will definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HAZ ST PaulsShahidDined on 18/6/2012Food was fine not fantastic though. Grills need more of 'grill' taste and need to flavour/spice them up a bit for my taste. Large place and service was fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My family and I went to HazOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 20/4/2012My family and I went to Haz for dinner before my wedding. The food is delicious, lamb and meatIn general were so great that we went there once again today. One of the best lamb dishes in town. Would reccoment forest lovers. Beautiful shandoliras is a bonus.Special Features:
- Very good food , great service.LeonDined on 13/4/2012Very good food , great service. Reccomended. ThanksSpecial Features: