214 Tower Bridge Road
London, SE1 2UPNeighbourhood:
IndianPrice: £25 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.theindianfusion.com/
- Phone: 02074039242
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Thurs: 12pm - 2pm, 5:30pm - 11:30pm
Fri: 4pm - 12 Midnight
Sat - Sun: 12pm - 12 Midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Delivery, Full Bar, Takeout, Wine
A word from Indian Fusion
Meander southwards from London’s iconic Tower Bridge and you’ll stumble across Indian Fusion, the Tower Bridge Road’s self-titled premier Indian restaurant. Part of a popular group of restaurants situated throughout London and the surrounding counties, Indian Fusion offers diners a blend of Indian, Bangladeshi and Asian food in a welcoming environment, following a successful formula of contemporary interior design and practised, professional service, the staff providing the warmest of welcomes at any time of day. Bold and bright, Indian Fusion’s dining room has a strong monochromatic theme, heavy pillars and a deco-style bar outlined in black, large, comfortable bucket seats in black and white leather, a splash of colour added by state of the art lighting. Food is freshly prepared using the best available ingredients and with no artificial colouring or flavour and the minimum possible oil for a healthy, authentic meal.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Indian Fusion reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since 3 June 2014
fit for foodies (6)good vegetarian options (6)outstanding value (6)group bookings (5)business meals (3)special occasions (3)romance (1)sunday lunch (1)outdoor eating (1)brunch (1)Show More
- good food and nice staffAlexVIPDined on 17/7/2014reasonable costs and good food... cheap and cheerful every time.Special Features:
- Consistently excellent IndiandvvvVIPDined on 15/7/2014Great service, excellent range of Indian food, and quirky atmosphere right in the heart of London. This place won't disappoint. Even our Indian friend loves it. Great value too. A local favourite we just keep coming back to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant dininglexiaDined on 31/12/2013We were excited initially as we'd found the restaurant quite relaxing. The staff were pleasant, but we felt pressured into ordering quite quickly due to it being a busy night. We were not given the choice to order starters on its own before selecting our main course. The person who took our order was quite brusque in manner hence 3 stars. The other staff seemed more friendly and accommodating. I think I expected better service for the price we paid and the food in the end was tasty yet average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meeting up with Friends!vagf09Dined on 19/12/2013As usual the restuarant food didn't disappoint! Only issue we encountered was that the service was a bit slow later on, otherwise we all had a great evening :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good value for moneyMJPLDined on 25/10/2013Ate as a group on Friday night. Food was too a high standard if not a little small on certain portions. The restaurant is superb value for money considering its city location.Special Features:
- The following 43 reviews are from the Indian Fusion reviews archive.
- Great curryMarchemDined on 29/6/2013Excellent tasty food near Tower Bridge - very nice and spicy prawn puriSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Place near Tower BridgeExpat7Dined on 29/6/2013We chose the restaurant because of its location near the Bridge. We were meeting for photos after dinner. Unfortunately the place was not very good. The food was okay, but the service was terrible. The waiter definitely did not enjoy his job! We were a party of seven and there was only one other couple there so it's not as if he was busy. We had to constantly ask for water and our food. I would find another restaurant in the vicinity.
- Nice, mild Indian foodDaveFDined on 26/5/2013Went there with a friend for the first time. The food was good and we enjoyed it, although not remotely spicy! (Which personally I like). Good location, service ok.Special Features:
- Service was fantastic, butamos84Dined on 16/5/2013Service was fantastic, but the food was average. Was hoping for more flavoursSpecial Features:
- Good Indian near Tower BridgeLondonerFoodieDined on 10/3/2013We went to Indian Fusion for lunch on Mother's day. We were disappointed to see that the Toptable special offer for 25% off all food excluded Mother's day. The restaurant at lunchtime was empty, we were the only customers for a while, until one other couple came in. Our family group consisted of 4 people. It makes better business sense to entice customers with offers, especially on a celebration day. The food was fairly good, but not the best Indian food. The service was attentive, if a little slow. I would not go again, as it is not local, however, if you are in the Tower Bridge area and like Indian food or are interested to try it, then it is a good choice.
- Delicious!ShinooDined on 21/2/2013This is a lovely located restaurant just south I tower bridge. The staff are very attentive and friendly and, most importantly, it the food is DELICIOUS and beautifully recommended. I can't wait to find a reason to come back!Special Features:
- A real hitSuperrachDined on 25/1/2013We have eaten at Indian Fusion a few times, and it has been consistently excellent with the exception of once when it was very crowded and understaffed on a busy Friday night. However, this was a Friday, and we booked just a few hours in advance for four of us, and had a great time - attentive staff, good speed of service, excellent food (our friends commented how many unusual / different dishes there were, as well as the usual stuff you get in all Indian restaurants) and the house white wine is pretty good too. All that and a discount from Top Table! We really like the decor too. Will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My local and my favouriteLittlemissDined on 11/1/2013My local and my favourite Indian restaurant in the area. Was very let down Friday though by the abrupt service and to wait well over an hour for our food. The restaurant was busy and buzzing but with a few angry tables who were in the same boat. As usual though, the food was lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Indian Fusion Experience2good2missDined on 31/12/2012As soon as we entered the restaurant we were asked to choose which table we would like to sit at. The waiters very attentive and not pushy. Fabulous menu, diffferent from the normal but still offering the British favourites but with a slightly different edge. The food lived up to expectations and was very tasty and yummy. To top it all the prices were very good (expecially for London) and we would have been happy to pay more as it was so good. We look forward to our next visit to Indian Fusion and have made it our No.1 Indian Restaurant favourite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great meal in betweenMikeyDined on 28/12/2012Had a great meal in between christmas and new year have eaten before the food is very good quality good service and will deff be going againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great locationluvfoodDined on 15/12/2012Went with a group of six friends, some of whom are very fussy when it comes to Indian cuisine, but all of whom left the restaurant very full and very happy. A lovely evening - I recommend Indian Fusion!Special Features:
- Good curryFoodieMDHDined on 30/11/2012My husband and I had popadoms to start then shared two curry dishes with plain rice and the garlic bread. Their rajasthan lal mirch murgh was absolutely delicious. Had a lovely subtle charcoal like taste to it, the only downside for us was that it was not spicy enough (this was their spiciest "meat/poultry" curry on their menu). The service was standard, the waiter who took our menu looked rather moody.Special Features:
- Birthday CurryPeterBDined on 14/11/20123rd visit to Indian Fusion and another good meal with great service. They service good contemporary indian food and great value, one of the best in the area.Special Features:
- Excellent food, friendly staff!LittlemissDined on 9/11/2012Went with a group of potentially rowdy boys (I was the only girl, keeping them in check). The waiters were very attentive and friendly and the food was delicious (and I know my curry)! The interior is modern and you can see they take pride in their restaurant. Literally round the corner from my flat so we will definitely be eating in here again or using it as my local takeaway!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trippy Lighting!AlfabearDined on 26/10/2012The food is higher quality than a standard Indians (they have won awards) - the trippy decor and lighting is something else! The swirling mass of changing coloured lighting is not necessarily a reason to avoid the place, in fact if you like that sort of thing it is quite a feature!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fusion at Tower BridgeTTWdinersVIPDined on 22/9/2012Excellent food at this newly refurbished restaurant. The shared starter for two was lovely and the naan bread was so light and fluffy. My husband had a traditional King prawn dhansak which he thought was one of the best had tasted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the place was very busy sostevet51Dined on 2/8/2012the place was very busy so the starters were slightly slow but service for the rest of the meal was veyr good. the food was very tasty with enough spice to make it interesting but not too much to dull the flavour. the portions were ideal leaving feeling full rather than stuffed. well worth another visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No so hidden gem...MarathonDined on 31/7/2012ITs hard not feel this place is a hidden gem despite it sitting literally on the southern appraocj to Tower Bridge. UNlike many indian restuarants it is understated on the outside re: awards that it has won, however importantly it does note that it finished highly commended in the 2011 London Curry Awards (I think). Great decor, excellent service, and possibly the best naan breads I have ever tasted (keema and peshwari on this occasion). Hardly an adventurousdish but the most flavoursome butter chicken I have ever tasted as well. Chutneys etc for condiments are all strongly flavoured and lamb rogan josh was tasty. Very cheap even when they arent allowing 50% off on toptable. Woudl recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellant IndianTBW19Dined on 26/7/2012Very good business meal for a party of 12 people. Dishes were very nicely presented and tasted excellent.Special Features:
- Great ValueSparks101Dined on 15/7/2012Good food at great value. Service is quick and friendly, would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Indian Fusion, Tower BridgeheyoneDined on 13/7/2012The food was good. Good value with the 50% off food deal. Excellent location next to Tower Bridge. Service was a bit slow. Could do better with more tasteful interior design.Special Features:
- Indian FusionLikeindianDined on 1/7/2012We had a nice meal at Indian Fusion. The restaurant itself lacks character, but food was good and I would definitely go back with the TT offer.Special Features:
- Indian FusionKatieLQDined on 29/6/2012Really great food, great value for money, especially with the 50% off. Service very efficient, and food was very tasty. Would go back again for a local casual meal or for takeaway. Recommend the Palak Paneer.Special Features:
- indian fusionchriswDined on 1/6/2012extensive tasty menu which is extremely reasonable with the tt discount.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very reasonable in good locationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 29/5/2012We got the 50% off food deal. We arrived at 10pm so it wasn't particularly busy but the menu was nice, not just sticking to the usual curry house repetoire. Food was very good and with the deal, fantastic value
- Another good meal at IndianPeterBDined on 26/5/2012Another good meal at Indian Fusion, good food with friendly servive and great value with the TT offer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Indian fusion served us achriswDined on 4/5/2012Indian fusion served us a fantastic meal at great value
- Indian Fusion, Tower BridgeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 27/4/2012Indian Fusion, Tower Bridge Road, SE1 The food is ok- quite average (not great or bad). The starters portions were a little on the small side (got salmon). It is ok for the 50% offer. The mango lassi was nice and the portion sizes of biryani for main was quite good.
- You must try Indian FusionBumpsteedDined on 25/4/2012You must try Indian Fusion f you are a curry lover. Great location on Tower Bridge Road. Food is fantastic and presented in style.. Will visit again very son
- Good modern Indian RestaurantPeterBDined on 25/4/2012Good modern Indian Restaurant serving well presented tasty food. Good value and even better with the TT offer.
- Good food and service. PityisolaDined on 21/4/2012Good food and service. Pity the ambiance, with different lightings, do not favour the good food. Good value with top table.
- Food was pretty good. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 18/4/2012Food was pretty good. Service was quite slow but we did have 17 of us to cater for. Nice place though.
- Indian Fusion is one of theTTWdinersVIPDined on 13/4/2012Indian Fusion is one of the few restaurants I have been to where I thought the value was excellent even without the toptable offer. The menu was interesting and the food was delicious.
- First time at Indian FusionMaSeVIPDined on 13/4/2012First time at Indian Fusion on Tower Bridge Road. Colourful interior with ever changing lights and futuristic decor. Possibly not to everybody's liking. Service was friendly. Food was of good quality with interesting flavours (pistachio curry).
- Great indian restuarant thatnomnomnomDined on 10/4/2012Great indian restuarant that I would definitely recommend.