Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
15 Westland Place
London, N1 7LPNeighbourhood:
BritishPrice: £26 to £40
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fifteen.net/
- Phone: 020 3375 1515
- Hours of Operation:
12:00 till 15:00 for lunch
17:30 till 22:00 for dinner
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: British
- Executive Chef: Jonathan Rotheram
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Non-Smoking Restaurant
- Entertainment: A specialist playlist has been created specifically for Fifteen London and its best described as an eclectic mix of crowd-pleasing, ambiance-friendly tunes.
- Public Transit: By tube: Go to Old Street station on the Northern Line (City branch), leave by exit 1 and walk north up City Road, on the right hand ride of the road. After about 3 minutes you"ll see 'Moorfields Eye Hospital' (on the left). Keep walking another minute until you come to a fireplace specialist called 'Renaissance'. Turn right into Westland Place.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Metered parking on Westland Place is available, from Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 6.30pm.
A supervised car park, located at 13 Westland Place, is open from Monday to Friday, 7.00am – 6.00pm. The cost is £6 for up to 4 hours or £10 all day.
Arrivals after 6.30pm during weekdays, or anytime on the weekend, incur no parking fees.
Go to Old Street station, leave by exit 1 and walk north up City Road.
A word from Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
Our intention at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen is to cook elegant, rustic, clean, honest food that flicks your senses from classic, nostalgic flavours to new, inspired dishes from super-skilled young minds. Our Beautiful neighbourhood bar serves brilliantly sourced wine alongside craft beers, ciders and exquisite cocktails, as well as a bar snacks menu of deliciously naughty small plates, whether you’re popping in for a drink and a bite, or starting your meal off in style. This is modern British cooking at its best.Continued
Why not arrive earlier for your reservation and visit our new bar with fantastic signature cocktails!
Why not arrive earlier for your reservation and visit our new bar with fantastic signature cocktails!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBritish
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen - Best restaurants in Old Street ›
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen reviews from OpenTable diners
1696 reviews since 23 November 2013
special occasions (875)romance (601)fit for foodies (508)business meals (396)group bookings (297)pre/post theatre (270)sunday lunch (250)outstanding value (232)good vegetarian options (186)brunch (131)outdoor eating (117)child friendly (114)afternoon tea (35)disabled access (19)besondere anlässe (1)geschäftsessen (1)passend für feinschmecker (1)romantisch (1)sonntagsessen (1)Show More
- erigbyDined on 16/11/2014we were very disappointed by the small portions in the plate towards the price asked. Wehad the feeling, we were more paying for the concept ad the chef's name than the food.Special Features:
- Duck? Bad luck.MiroslavDined on 16/11/2014Were there for the second time and was a bit dissapointing. After a quick order and a first course we had to wait almost hour to get a duck for two. No information from waiters. We like Jamies kitchen but this was not good day probably.Special Features:
- dissapointingrufoloDined on 16/11/2014We were the only table in the restaurant. Guys from the service were just talking and delivering food and drinks very late, and they did forget to bring us 2 dishes. Not to mention that, whe we came in, they did not tell us about broken boiler, so no heating inside, and problems in the kitchen due to that issue. Also the quantity of the food in the dishes were really poor.Special Features:
- What a place.Rupert362Dined on 15/11/2014It's so nice to walk into a busy restaurant. It had a brilliant bar, great cocktails. The service was superb and the food was just delicious! Can't recommend it enough!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 15/11/2014We had a lovely dinner at Fifteen! We wanted to end our weekend in Londen with a good dinner, and this place was great. Good food and good service. We really enjoined this evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best food and excellent service.marisabv1Dined on 15/11/2014The restaurant it's like a replic of Jamie Oliver's Style. Good service AND excellent food. Relax but with life . It's better than I waited. Of course I shall return again. And price it's very normal. ExcellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic LunchChrisEDined on 15/11/2014We had lunch at Fifteen, and had a truly beautiful meal. The staff were attentive, polite, and very helpful. The food was absolutely stunning, and for a restaurant of this quality very reasonably priced. I look forward to visiting again next time I am in London.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellant dining experianceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 14/11/2014Visited on the evening. Had a short wait for our table, and the bar staff during this time were stretched and slow with looking after us. Once seated though the staff were excellent and nothing was too much trouble. Food was excellent, as was the atmosphere, if your looking for a quiet place to eat then this is not for you, background music was lively, and restaurant vibrant. Food was excellent, we could have done with extra sour dough bread just for mopping the sauces up they were so good. Food is excellent value, we did almost double the bill with wine and are dinner drinks though. All in all a great place to visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeKBKBDined on 14/11/2014Was in Fiteen for the fist time. The food is extraordinary, really!! Whereas the service staff is very friendly but not very professional nor efficient. Coordination of the order of food/drinks would need some improvement. Comes to it the always present feeling to hurry up because the next guests are waiting at the door already... This, in combination with the very high price, results into a 3/5 instead a 5/5.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner at fifteenMPhazzDined on 13/11/2014maybe our expectations about jamie plivers fifteen were to high?! little feel-good ambience, close tables and noisy, food not really creative and smal servings - just to expensive but the service was nice! once is enough, sorry!
- GREAT BUILDING, GREAT FOODPaulDined on 13/11/2014Fifteen is a little out of the way for us - not in the City, not in the West End - not a choice for pre-theatre but somewhere we had wanted to try & it was worth the trip to go there. The building looks great from the outside and the decor, ambience inside is really good - open kitchen areas. high ceilings, big windows ... its very cool. We had an early dinner but by 7 the place was buzzing - not an empty seat and the bar was busy. The important bits .... the menu is small, but the food was exquisite - my wife had the amazing salt beef whilst I had delicious monkfish. We started with a pork and duck terrine and some of the frshly baked sourdough bread - we shared and it was more than enough. With our mains we had some king edwards and purple sprouting broccoli - the side orders were excellent and large portions too. With the sides at a fiver it makes the overall cost of a single main course quite expensive. The local draft beer from the Camden brewery was good too and we had a nice bottle of Sicilian wine - the wine was a reasonable price but there isnt too much choice that is lower priced. I had a nice sorbet for dessert and before we knew it 2 very comfortable, very enjoyable hours had passed. The waiting staff were all very friendly and this is somewhere I would definitely go to again - it was a nice exeprience .Special Features:
- The only dinner that leaves an invincible memoryLeilaDined on 12/11/2014As being a BIG FAN of Jamie, I certainly had a big expectation and I knew that I would not be disappointed. With the 3 nights that we stayed in London for our holiday, we choose one of our evening to dine in Jamie's restaurant and it was such a wonderful dinner. Attentive service, innovative menu, food quality and taste, all boxes are checked!!! Another observation I had was the staffs, they all looked very relaxed and happy to work there while they did not loss a bit of their professionalism. Really wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensiveHHF1Dined on 12/11/2014The prices is very high, but the service is good. The Young people know what they do.I would recommend this to a friend.
- CatelDined on 10/11/2014A warm ambience with attentive service. Food pricey, with a discretionary service charge added to bill before asking (do ask to have this removed if you are unhappy!). Unlikely to visit again, Jamies Italian better value for money.Special Features:
- A happy returnTomashorseDined on 10/11/2014Stunning setting -gorgeous lighting, the perfectly cooked & presented food, comfort of knowing it is seasonal & well sourced, small producers', excellent wine at reasonable prices (try the Tokai with dessert! Amazing!) No effort made to refill table water without requesting. Re portion size - The guys felt that they may have wanted to order 2 sides to be quite full (and that would have become quite expensive) - but I think the fact that we then all had 3 courses is kind of the point. You don't come to such a great foodie place to 'load up' - it's good to have room for all 3 courses and get the benefit of trying the desserts too.
- Absolutely brilliantchazDined on 10/11/2014Great service, food, ambience! Great for a business meal and group of friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Cocktails but luke warm ChickenColdChickenDined on 8/11/2014We arrived early and got seated at the bar which had us entertatined whatching the bar staff prepare all the various cocktails which my wife and I sample " or 3 each, from this position we could see how popular this restraunt is. When our appointed table time arrived (only 5minutes late) we were shown downstaires to a small wooded table that was still sticky from being cleaned. Our starters arrived fairly quickly and were excellent, about 10minutes later our main course arrive, my wife and I sharing the chicken with roast potatoes, well in all honestly the chicken was served luke warm at best and £40.00 for luke warm roast chicken dinner for 2 is a bit much, even if it had been piping hot it was nothing to write home about.Special Features:
- not very happy..YleniaDined on 8/11/2014I visited jaime oliver's fifteen with my friend. We expectet a lot but we were disappoited in the end. The food was nice beside my dessert. Chocolate ice cream with salt, unfortinately it was disgusting. The service leaves a lot to be desired. The courses were false, and the waiter didn't know who ordered which course. The madam at the entrance wanted to put away out umbrellas, the umbrella from my friend was lost at the end.Special Features:
- Great ambianceJojoNLDined on 8/11/2014Great ambiance, great staff and food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebratingstefanh34Dined on 8/11/2014I can only recommend 15. The staff was magnificent, so friendly even the fact that we were 45 min late our table was still there for us, we will come back next time we visit London. Thank you 15!!Special Features:
- Worst experienceJanettDined on 7/11/2014We had a reservation for a friday night 9pm, got our table at 9.45 and the food at 11.15 pm. Any questions? No one was taking care, one waiter was just for the other tables, one just for bringing the food. We sat before our empty glass for the hole time. Asking the manager she said: the food takes longer because you haven`t ordered a starter. Ah! Thank you for that information. No regrets, nothing. The food came 10 minutes later - but we were still there with our empty glases
- rabbitRabbitDined on 7/11/2014Fantastic simple food done exceptionally well. Just a great place to eat and you know it will always be a great alround dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food but poor servicepierreDined on 7/11/2014We started with a drink at the bar, very good! ordered oysters, after 15 minutes notifies staff that the oysters had ended. the food was good. when we would pay the staff had taken twice paid for the wine. When we pointed this out we were barely any excuse ... incredibly bad staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnjuVIPDined on 7/11/2014Great meal at Fifteen. The portions were large and the service was very good. I will def be returning.Special Features:
- Friday lunchLovefoodDined on 7/11/2014Lovely atmosphere and friendly staff. Did not feel rushed. Perfect for treating my daughter. The restaurant was lovely and warm and the bar area was welcoming, and we could sit and chat and have a drink before our meal. We had the lunch set meal which I thought was good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceKiraDined on 6/11/2014We came here for late dinner and it was really good evening. Food is delicious, service is excellent.Special Features:
- Met Every ExpectationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/11/2014My dining experience at Fifteen was superb. The waiter was very helpful with suggestions and each and every person I encountered was focused on delivering an exceptional meal/night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchBoomerfireDined on 6/11/2014Thank you for a very nice Lunch, staff very good food good, Chicken was wounderful even took some home and had it for tea ,but I was very very disappointed at the bread I ordered, It had been pre cooked then frozen as the section that I got was still frozen ,that is very disappointing as Jamie made a point about fresh local produce.The only other comment was that the menu was a little to small for me and there was not much that Iliked,but as I say the Chicken was fabulous. MikeSpecial Features:
- East London TreatMag1Dined on 5/11/2014First time here, and a very good experience. Service is friendly and knowledgable, and food is rustic and delicious. Interesting cocktails and reasonably priced wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really DisappointedBonnieDined on 5/11/2014Food was average at best. The starters are the best part of the entire menu. Waiter was lovely but spent far too long at the table talking to us. Mains were not even hot and the sauces were bland and uninspiring. This was for an anniversary too and I basically wasted £100 on around 60 minutes in the restaurant. Would never go back.
- joseandfrankDined on 4/11/2014Our children gave us a dinercheque at Jamie's fifteen as a birthdaygift. On our trip to Londen (we are from the netherlands) we visit this resaurant. We enjoy the food and the ambience &riendly service and had a nice evening.Special Features:
- A Culinary AdventureWorldInaGlassDined on 4/11/2014Given that Jamie Oliver is so famous, I was encouraged by my daughter to book and eat at Fifteen. We're all from Vancouver Island, Canada, thus a dining experience of this nature is full of fun and expectation. We arrived earlier than noon hour, Fifteen was not yet officially open, but we were warmly welcomed inside and invited to choose a drink. Langley G&Ts were exceptionally fresh and zesty. We liked the open plan, the leather cove seats, the heavy tables, and white chandeliers. The bar has a welcoming look to it, and the pizza oven contributes to a hearth warmth. The servers are friendly and attentive which is a number one score for us. We loved the food, and love the philosophy of Fifteen. We are glad of the dishy adventure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food had that Oliver touch.TantoushaDined on 2/11/2014The food at this place was really good. We had the roast chicken for two, and it was possibly the best I've had. That said the service was a bit lacking and disorganized. Our host did not take our jackets or umbrella, it was actually another server who noticed us having trouble removing everything and finding a spot to stow our umbrella. That server returned with a proper cloakroom card so the service was provided, but why the host didn't take care of it was beyond me. The server was also disorganized and loomed over us with an impatient air. We told him about our allergies (also outlined via OpenTable) and he had to disappear to the kitchen for 15 minutes to find out what was safe. Crazy for a menu with six items. Sloppy service.Special Features:
- Fantastic !FrankandStefDined on 1/11/2014We went there for our first romantic week end abroad. A friend of us has recommended this restaurant. It was just tremendous, perfect ! Not a false note ! Thanks again for this particular time.Special Features:
- Overpriced and average experience!!SaltyRabbitDined on 31/10/2014I don't mind spending £100-£150 for a great dinning experience and I was rather disappointed to spend +£100 at Jamie's for a pretty average meal! The food was salty, lacked flavour, character and frankly not worth the £23 per dish charged for them. Starters were OK, nothing wow and also salty! For mains I had the rabbit dish and wife had the pork which were varying degrees of average! The rabbit was drenched in a broth and very salty that I couldn't even tell if I wa eating rabbit or chicken. The pork had no flavour and was utterly blend! We enjoyed the side order of potatoes worth £5 that had more flavour than both mains! Overall disappointing dishes and not worth recommending to a friend!!Special Features:
- DisappointedRobCoeDined on 31/10/2014Booked in advance for a special occasion which was ruined by the terrible service we received. Although we were seated on time we had to ask for a menu after waiting over 10 minutes without any attention. That seemed to be the theme for the night as we had to call the waiter over any time we wanted anything. Mains were brought only 2 minutes after our starter. We sat with empty glasses for half of the night and although the dessert menu looked good by the time it came to order we had sat there for so long we just wanted to go home. After asking for the bill the wait continued. I have never been so disappointed in the service of a restaurant.
- Nice food - good serviceStanisloveDined on 31/10/2014I was there on my girlfriends birthday. The ambience was really nice for a birthday dinner. The service was quite good, we would like to wish the options we have in this restaurant, but no one told us. The wine was good and the food was so special that we never heard the combinations and just tried them. It was really delicious. Although it was quite expensive - i would come again.Special Features:
- Nice dining expierienceChrisQDined on 31/10/2014The food was excellent, fresh and local where possible. Waiting staff was superb and the ambience too. Not the cheapest restaurant but worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingFridolinDined on 30/10/2014we were there with grandchildren on our London Trip. We all loved Jamie Oliver´s FifteenSpecial Features:
- Amazing food, slow servicelottielamourDined on 29/10/2014Our meal at Fifteen was incredible. The food is second to none, and I thoroughly recommend the pork chop they are doing at the moment - it's delicious! You must try the kale side too, which is garlic-y and beautiful. The only problem was the speed of service. Our waiter was brilliant, he was funny and knowledgeable and very friendly (the scottish chap with the curly hair), however our table was booked at 8pm. We didn't get our starter until an hour after ordering it, and then our main was a further hour afterwards. Our dessert was very speedy reaching our table, but the wait between first and second courses was horrid. I was the wrong side of hungry to have to wait for a long time for our food! Other than the wait, everything else was greatSpecial Features: