Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
15 Westland Place
London, N1 7LPNeighbourhood:
BritishPrice: £26 to £40
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fifteen.net/
- Phone: 02033751515x
- Hours of Operation:
12:00 till 15:00 for lunch
17:30 till 22:00 for dinner
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: British
- Executive Chef: Jonathan Rotheram
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Non-Smoking Restaurant
- Entertainment: A specialist playlist has been created specifically for Fifteen London and its best described as an eclectic mix of crowd-pleasing, ambiance-friendly tunes.
- Public Transit: By tube: Go to Old Street station on the Northern Line (City branch), leave by exit 1 and walk north up City Road, on the right hand ride of the road. After about 3 minutes you"ll see 'Moorfields Eye Hospital' (on the left). Keep walking another minute until you come to a fireplace specialist called 'Renaissance'. Turn right into Westland Place.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Metered parking on Westland Place is available, from Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 6.30pm.
A supervised car park, located at 13 Westland Place, is open from Monday to Friday, 7.00am – 6.00pm. The cost is £6 for up to 4 hours or £10 all day.
Arrivals after 6.30pm during weekdays, or anytime on the weekend, incur no parking fees.
Go to Old Street station, leave by exit 1 and walk north up City Road.
A word from Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
Our intention at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen is to cook elegant, rustic, clean, honest food that flicks your senses from classic, nostalgic flavours to new, inspired dishes from super-skilled young minds. Our Beautiful neighbourhood bar serves brilliantly sourced wine alongside craft beers, ciders and exquisite cocktails, as well as a bar snacks menu of deliciously naughty small plates, whether you’re popping in for a drink and a bite, or starting your meal off in style. This is modern British cooking at its best.Continued
Why not arrive earlier for your reservation and visit our new bar with fantastic signature cocktails!
Why not arrive earlier for your reservation and visit our new bar with fantastic signature cocktails!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBritish
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen - Best restaurants in Old Street ›
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen reviews from OpenTable diners
1722 reviews since 30 October 2013
special occasions (882)romance (611)fit for foodies (520)business meals (395)group bookings (323)pre/post theatre (278)sunday lunch (256)outstanding value (244)good vegetarian options (206)brunch (137)child friendly (118)outdoor eating (118)afternoon tea (35)disabled access (17)besondere anlässe (1)geschäftsessen (1)passend für feinschmecker (1)romantisch (1)sonntagsessen (1)Show More
- Awesome experienceDesireefromHollandDined on 28/10/2014After sightseeing London in the morning I treated myself with a delicious lunch at Jamie Oliver's restaurant Fifteen. I am a big fan of Jamie and have every cookbook of him. Every week I make something out of one of his books and I must say it is always The way he cooks is so pure and delicious that I wanted to taste this in London at Fifteen. The philosophy of this restaurant is really an example to many other people. The food that came out of the kitchen was so very tasteful. And the wine list was full of good wines. This was to me an awesome experience. Next time when I am in London I will take my husband because he was very jealous which I completely understand.Special Features:
- Just terribleThomasswedeDined on 27/10/2014Mediocre food, service friendly but unprofessional. The waiter spilled wine on My clothes....
- Awesome dayelofriendDined on 27/10/2014We loved the visit and it was an awesome day for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatFoodloverDined on 26/10/2014Me and my sister wanted to have a nice evening with good food and wine. We got just that. The food tasted great. The service was very good, recommended food and wine to get the best combination.Special Features:
- Good and DisappointingMikeGDined on 25/10/2014Overall I had a good dining experience, but was also disappointed. Excellent service, commencing with meet and greet through to Leaving. Bar was great theatre. I found the dinning area of the restaurant too dark, (upstairs). The restaurant was full and remained so for most of the evening. The food was only average. I had expected to have been blown away by the food - this simply did not happen. I am of the opinion that the starters and mains were expensive for what they were. £23 for a pork chop which included a green vegetable, and squash puree. An additional £5 for a side of potatoes making the main £28. The wine list is also very expensive. Yes I knew what the food and wine prices would be prior to visiting but.. Good service/experience.Special Features:
- Great night at FifteenFOTGTD10Dined on 25/10/2014Really good night, excellent service and menu options were great. Crab and lamb starters were excellent while partridge and rabbit mains equally good (maybe the rabbit was a bit over-seasoned?). Thoroughly enjoyable and will be back!
- DisappointingBishBoshDined on 25/10/2014I'm a big fan of Jamie and his career, however I found 15 disappointing. The bread was cold in the middle, boiled potatoes and spinach were boring, the plaice and pork were anaemic. Very disappointed and underwhelmed..
- So disappointed...IsabelleDined on 25/10/2014We were so excited to bring the kids to this restaurant during our 3 days weekend in London. What a dsappointment! We paid 160€ for just a simple one dish with 2 bottles of water and half house wine...not even some bread offered with the 4 small gnochis pasta...you just go out with a hungry feeling and your budget really decreased for the weekend. Too bad to have to take care for the next 2 days just because of this! We do not mind spending money but when it's worth! In France, you have very ggod restaurants and for the same price for 4 , you've got a primary and a dessert above the main menu for less!!! Try Petit Pierre in Béziers and you'll know what good food is at reasonable price..and this is one of the many good tables we had.
- Always a great evening!CelesteOliver4458Dined on 24/10/2014This was my second time at Fifteen, as a visitor to London. It was a wonderful this time as the last. It is a special place. Small, cozy environment with a very dedicated, knowledgable staff. Each time we had a great service and felt at home! The food is outstanding. Each dish is perfectly prepared with fresh ingredients. The dishes are unique and approachable. We have had a variety of offers and always been pleased! This is one of our favorite restaurants in London and we will be back for sure. P.S. tables upstairs are by far preferable!Special Features:
- Relaxed perfectionPfefferkornDined on 24/10/2014I'm really happy to have had the opportunity to dine in Jamie's restaurant! The food was beyond my expectations, even the "plain cooked potatoes" were from heaven. All the food was brought to a point I call "relaxed perfection". I really wish we'd had also a Jamie restaurant here in Switzerland! Thanks very much!Special Features:
- MehLBeatsDined on 24/10/2014Food was certainly fresh but just average. Service was annoyingly uneven and uncoordinated (the topper: dessert wine came 15 minutes after dessert was served!). So many other places to eat that I don't think I'd return.
- Amazing conceptFgentnerDined on 24/10/2014I was deeply impressed over the concept and how they realized it.Special Features:
- Nothing special.Libbyc3Dined on 24/10/2014Service was either too much and all over us to long periods of nothing. Food was just ok. Portions small. We weren't blown away and won't go back.
- WaitersWaitersDined on 23/10/2014The waiters are fantastic! They're a special attraction... They actually did the difference!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent anniversary meal!YesfoodDined on 23/10/2014Excellent food, lovely atmosphere, lovely people - would definitely come back and recommend to allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fifteen gets thumbs uphamstringDined on 23/10/2014Tried Jamie Oliver's Fifteen for the first time and was impressed with the food. Service was a bit on the slow side but very friendly. A little expensive for trainees but I've paid more elsewhere for much worse food. Overall good place and I would go backSpecial Features:
- Great atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 22/10/2014Lovely place. Great dinner time. Very good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic MealMissTDined on 22/10/2014Went in unsure of whether the restaurant would live up to its reputation. It didn't - it exceeded all expectations. Will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- NoisyFoodloverDined on 22/10/2014Music played was noisy and horrible, if yoou have someone singing, you should listen to words. If you want topklay music background, it should be not sunng but intrumental calm and soft,. Actually there should not be needed ant music!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Value for moneyWellchuffedDined on 22/10/2014Very expensive for tiny portions - be prepared to have a starter, main course AND a dessert - otherwise you will still be hungry!
- a few years before was much better.hurricaneDined on 21/10/2014the most annoying thing was that in half an hour we were asked 6 times from 4 different persons if we were finished. At all times our plates had some bites the vine was finished and our knifes and forks were in parallel in the plate. the lamb was exceptetion but the whole chicken was a bit dry for my taste and there was nothing else in the plate (not well presented)Special Features:
- LovelyNasje76Dined on 21/10/2014We really enjoy our lunch. People are very kind, the food was really good. Next time we visit Londen, we are going back and also try Jamie's Italian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply outstandingSafHDined on 20/10/2014I booked a table at Fifteen in order to celebrate a first year anniversary with my girlfriend. When booking I made reference to this and requested a special table. Upon arrival we were greeted by an enthusiastic and warm hostess who took us our table. The table was perfect. The extra pleasant surprise was that my girlfriend and I were given 2 free glasses of champagne to mark our special occasion! Our waiter, Chris, was simply excellent from start to finish. The bill came to just over £100 for 2 and whilst this may considered quite steep for some I think the food and the exceptional service justified the price. Thank you to the staff of Fifteen and in particular Chris for making our anniversary date night that little bit extra special!Special Features:
- Not againBandLDined on 20/10/2014We were there for the second time. Last year was great and this year was a big disappointment. The concept has changed and the food was nothing special and not worth the money, we spent. There is no reason to got there.
- Fell short of the markRickyTanDined on 18/10/2014Waiting over 30minutes for a table we had pre-booked hardly kicked things off to a good start. The restaurant is crowded and noisy and bordering on claustrophobic. A big improvement to the ambience can be made just by turning the dimmer switch up a notch. In an evening service, it's just a little too dark. Main course prices are high (£22 for my duck dish), and you still are advised to get some potatoes on the side. The main itself was 3 slices of duck breast and a portion of leg, bread sauce and some greens. Icing on the cake was the 45min+ wait for our food. We had only ordered mains, so this was a little disappointing. Wished it could be better, as we had high hopes, but sadly Fifteen needs some improvement.
- Not as good as earlier visitsSjefenDined on 18/10/2014This was our third visit to Fifteen, and even if the food is OK for the price their asking it has been the service that made us come back. At this visit the service was as best mediocer. It was a long wait whenever we wanted to order something, and tehy didn't have the politeness they had on our prior visits.
- good food pity about the customersNG2EaterDined on 18/10/2014Nive variety of well cooked food at reasonable prices. Wine list by London standards had a good range of affordable bottles. Only problem the night I went were the very loud Scandinavians on the next table who were high on dope thst they kept popping out to smoke. Assuming they're not there every nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NataschaDined on 18/10/2014A weekend in London was a special birthday gift for my friend with a special highlight, dinner at fiftheens. The food was cold and nothing special, the service nice but you have been served by different people, like by exident. It was nothing special, as pland and it was way to expencive for this quality of food.
- RigsbyDined on 18/10/2014There were a few issues - starters slow coming, not as hot as our party would have liked. Main course pasta dishes almost cold and had to go back to the kitchen. These problems were however professionally attended to by our waiter. I suspect the food had been waiting in the kitchen to be served up for some time. Jamie's is a busy restaurant and I'm not sure if there was anyone on the delivery counter managing that aspect. I didn't notice anyone when I went to the loo. Overall a little disappointing on this our fourth visit particularly as we'd taken a friend along for her first visit.Special Features:
- We love you, Jamie & Fifteen!!lindoletta8Dined on 18/10/2014Dear All, Wonderfull experience, foods, service...everything! And thank you for the big surprise to my doughter Linda, for her birthday. Jamie and all his chefs are genius! Very good foods, well presented. We have choseen even without understand the name of the plates and ingredients (we are italians) but it was a good choice! Fifteen, we wish you well, forever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, service okayrob251Dined on 18/10/2014The food was very good. Service could improve a little bit as they are a bit forgetful and sometimes slow (ordered appetizers with aperitive, appetizers didn't come at all, aperitive came between starter and main course, some of the drinks never arrived, some only after remembering them several times). Nice atmosphere though.Special Features:
- fifteenwasperfectDined on 17/10/2014Absolutely wonderful experience. We enjoyed a small birthday dinner celebration here and the food was excellent enough to bring a tear to the eye! Lovely service, brilliant cocktails and a gorgeous atmosphere. Favourite restaurant we've ever been to, worth every penny. Will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 17/10/2014We had a nice visit with friendly and excellent service, but we found that the prices were too high
- A lovely birthday treatLadiesDined on 17/10/2014We had the set lunch as a birthday treat. The food was delicious and the service was very friendly and helpful. Staff were attentive when we needed them and left us alone when we didn't.Special Features:
- fun and delicious dining!DiggieDined on 16/10/2014We have dinner in the downstairs area and enjoyed it very much. Enough delicious things to choose from the menu and all very well prepared and tasty. However, the upstairs welcome when we entered the restaurant could have been a little more attentive, we waited quite a while before we could order our drinks.Special Features:
- Danish56Dined on 16/10/2014We were received friendly and professionel. The drinks and food were served fine. There was not much light at the table, so it was difficult to read the menucard, and enjoy the colours of the food. After the main course it was very difficult to be served, and we waited for a long time. The same when we wanted to pay. It seemed too busy to obtain the service, we had hoped for.Special Features:
- Excellent RestaurantAlexanderDined on 16/10/2014This is a perfect restaurant for both special occasions and ordinary meals or just to hang in the bar and enjoy a god drink. We really loved the food and the atmosphere and had a really good time. The service was excellent and the wine that was suggested from the waitress was a very nice surprise.Special Features:
- Treating a mateLive2eatDined on 16/10/2014VERY welcoming and friendly service and knowledgable waiter. Couldn't be faulted. I cant cook Pork chops - 15 can ! Moist and tender. Only out of politeness did I not eat the last Pink Fir Potato. If I had been alone I would have done! Yummy. My friend's duck looked rich and perfectly pink so we were both happy. House wine really excellent. Altogether a lovely evening and congrats to the kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Modern, elegant, tasty and british80oldeagleDined on 15/10/2014Execelent Service, great and surprising food, worth every Pence and created a very strong need to come backSpecial Features:
- SlowLanarkianDined on 14/10/2014The meal was spoiled by slow service and the fact that they kept having to be reminded about items ordered. A glass of wine and a side did not turn up without being prompted. The mallard was a bit tough and the leg was over cooked. The chicken was well cooked. To order coffee and to get the bill took a bit too much time as staff were not very attentive.Special Features: