Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
15 Westland Place
London, N1 7LPNeighbourhood:
BritishPrice: £26 to £40
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fifteen.net/
- Phone: 02033751515x
- Hours of Operation:
12:00 till 15:00 for lunch
17:30 till 22:00 for dinner
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: British
- Executive Chef: Jonathan Rotheram
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Non-Smoking Restaurant
- Entertainment: A specialist playlist has been created specifically for Fifteen London and its best described as an eclectic mix of crowd-pleasing, ambiance-friendly tunes.
- Public Transit: By tube: Go to Old Street station on the Northern Line (City branch), leave by exit 1 and walk north up City Road, on the right hand ride of the road. After about 3 minutes you"ll see 'Moorfields Eye Hospital' (on the left). Keep walking another minute until you come to a fireplace specialist called 'Renaissance'. Turn right into Westland Place.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Metered parking on Westland Place is available, from Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 6.30pm.
A supervised car park, located at 13 Westland Place, is open from Monday to Friday, 7.00am – 6.00pm. The cost is £6 for up to 4 hours or £10 all day.
Arrivals after 6.30pm during weekdays, or anytime on the weekend, incur no parking fees.
Go to Old Street station, leave by exit 1 and walk north up City Road.
A word from Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
Our intention at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen is to cook elegant, rustic, clean, honest food that flicks your senses from classic, nostalgic flavours to new, inspired dishes from super-skilled young minds. Our Beautiful neighbourhood bar serves brilliantly sourced wine alongside craft beers, ciders and exquisite cocktails, as well as a bar snacks menu of deliciously naughty small plates, whether you’re popping in for a drink and a bite, or starting your meal off in style. This is modern British cooking at its best.Continued
Why not arrive earlier for your reservation and visit our new bar with fantastic signature cocktails!
Why not arrive earlier for your reservation and visit our new bar with fantastic signature cocktails!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBritish
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen - Best restaurants in Old Street ›
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen reviews from OpenTable diners
1706 reviews since 20 October 2013
special occasions (873)romance (604)fit for foodies (514)business meals (391)group bookings (321)pre/post theatre (280)sunday lunch (257)outstanding value (249)good vegetarian options (209)brunch (139)child friendly (120)outdoor eating (118)afternoon tea (37)disabled access (20)besondere anlässe (1)geschäftsessen (1)passend für feinschmecker (1)romantisch (1)sonntagsessen (1)Show More
- A lovely birthday treatLadiesDined on 17/10/2014We had the set lunch as a birthday treat. The food was delicious and the service was very friendly and helpful. Staff were attentive when we needed them and left us alone when we didn't.Special Features:
- Danish56Dined on 16/10/2014We were received friendly and professionel. The drinks and food were served fine. There was not much light at the table, so it was difficult to read the menucard, and enjoy the colours of the food. After the main course it was very difficult to be served, and we waited for a long time. The same when we wanted to pay. It seemed too busy to obtain the service, we had hoped for.Special Features:
- Treating a mateLive2eatDined on 16/10/2014VERY welcoming and friendly service and knowledgable waiter. Couldn't be faulted. I cant cook Pork chops - 15 can ! Moist and tender. Only out of politeness did I not eat the last Pink Fir Potato. If I had been alone I would have done! Yummy. My friend's duck looked rich and perfectly pink so we were both happy. House wine really excellent. Altogether a lovely evening and congrats to the kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SlowLanarkianDined on 14/10/2014The meal was spoiled by slow service and the fact that they kept having to be reminded about items ordered. A glass of wine and a side did not turn up without being prompted. The mallard was a bit tough and the leg was over cooked. The chicken was well cooked. To order coffee and to get the bill took a bit too much time as staff were not very attentive.Special Features:
- Very nice experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/10/2014Good food, good service, nice atmosphere, would recommend To everyone!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDavidBDined on 12/10/2014Considering this is a Jamie Oliver establishment I was very disappointed. There seemed to be a lack of organisation, our chosen cocktail was unavailable, one of our side orders finally arrived when we were half way through our meal, the lighting is so dim you can't see what you are eating, my main course was warm rather than hot, and lacked that extra taste I associate with Jamie Oliver. The meal overall was no better than I can get at my local pub for half the price. And whilst I don't begrudge a £1 donation to Jamie's foundation, it would be nice to have it mentioned rather than just stuck on the bill. I believe Jamie should take a long hard look at this place. I went expecting to be impressed. I most certainly was not.
- A very lovely placeliloulyshasDined on 12/10/2014This was my second time at Fifteen (last time I went was almost three years ago). The food was really good; simple but very well prepared. However, what I loved the most was the ambience of the place (we sat in a corner on the upper/ground floor). Our waiter was a bit forgetful but his personality and relaxed attitude made that seem unimportant. If you go, make sure to try the olives; they're still the best olives I've ever had.Special Features:
- Outstanding DiningRach12Dined on 12/10/2014Superb food and excellent service! We went to Jamie Oliver's Fifteen for my son's 18th birthday celebrations and everything was perfect for such an occasion. The food was outstanding and rated highly by all of our party. The restaurant itself is extremely stylish and a lovely setting to dine in. The service was wonderful and our waiter was attentive and charming. This restaurant is special and perfect to celebrate any special occasion or, indeed, those wanting an outstanding meal on any day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely evening with my sister!SigridDined on 11/10/2014We enjoyed our dinner at the Restaurant - especially the Drinks at the bar :-) our waiter was exceptionally friendly and attentive! We would love to come again very soon!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair Food for way to much moneyJboonDined on 11/10/2014I expected way more than we got. Even tough there were a lot of waiters we had tot wait quite a long time before we got oud drinks. The food was alright but nog in comparison with The pricing.Special Features:
- Dinner at 15OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/10/2014Friendly and attentive service. Wait staff helpful in recommending dishes and wines. Upstairs and downstairs seating equally charming. Worth the visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GysendorfDined on 11/10/2014The waiter was very friendly and his recommendations was always the right choice to the respective meal. The mallard was delicious with the black cabbage togther, the salad side dish was exceptional mix of flavour. The dessert with port wine together made it perfect. For me it was an exceptionally good dinner. So everytime again when I am in London.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- F-I-F-T-E-E-NmariaDined on 11/10/2014F- Five stars I- Interesting food F- Friendly T- Tasty food E- Everything E- Excellent N- Notorious . - Definitely, you'll see me again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- worst restaurant I have beenitalianinlondonDined on 10/10/2014Reservation at 9.00pm,no table available for a while,very unprofessional waiter,food was disgusting!felt bad taste in my mouth all day after.menu was very poor and prices way too high! 19 pounds for 6 agnolotti! Are they made of gold.Daughter had rabbit,it was bas and hard!don't know why so many people go there!next day had a wonderful lunch a t a small cozy restaurant on regent's canal.good food,great value and super friendly staffSpecial Features:
- Very disappointingPlltizDined on 10/10/2014Long wait and simple, little portions of nothing special food. Extremelly overpriced for the poorly elaborated dishes. A bluff..
- Great!marieparisDined on 10/10/2014Perfect moment. Waiters are perfect, food is great and surprising, place looks very NYC and the ambiance is very warm. We had he best timeSpecial Features:
- It was good,but not so good.sadowskiberlinDined on 10/10/2014The Cocktail for Cocktailweek was too ambitionatet. The lunch was simpel and not so good quality, i believed. Service friendly. All over a good dinner with my sister in a quickly atmosphare,Special Features:
- A fantastic meal!VFosDined on 9/10/2014My brother and I were in London for 30 hours, and knew we had to find the best restaurant to ensure we had the best time possible. Since my brother is a big fan of Jamie Oliver, I decided to treat him to lunch at Fifteen -- and boy was I right. What an amazing experience we had! From beginning to end it was fantastic. I almost wish it didn't end! The only comment I have is that we did have to wait close to 45 minutes even though we had a reservation, but we went on the day of the graduation of the apprentices -- and I understand it was a bit chaotic that day. To be honest, had it been any other restaurant, we wouldn't have been pleased, but the quality of the food and service more than made up for it. Definitely a place not to miss!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very busySkippyDined on 9/10/2014It is our first time in London and Jamie Oliver's restaurant was a Must...We looked forward to having Lunch at Fifteen to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. The setting was puby, the atmosphere was dynamique and the staff was curtius. The food was really great....squash soup and Parmesan Broccoli. At the end of our meal....the service lacked ...they forgot about us! We waited several minutes before flagging the waitress down. We had to ask for our desert (wich was included) and our bill. The staff was all very busy with cleaning and organizing for the dinner rush. Although we did have some light mishaps, we will recommend this restaurant to our friends and family for the positives!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food, terrible serviceMrSifterDined on 9/10/2014On the food alone I'd rate Fifteen very good but the service was amongst the worst I've ever had. The waitress was inattentive, never brought us our drinks and had to be asked four times. She had the cheek to tell us "You never wanted any drinks." When they did eventually come she brought the wrong order. We ordered bread and olives only for just the bread to show up. We asked for the olives twice and never received them until half way through our starter. The mains then took 45 minutes to come after we'd finished the starter. When I paid the bill and told her to take off the 12.5% service charge there was no enquiry as to why we had a problem and the head waiter who had to re-do the bill never asked why either. Absolutely abysmal.Special Features:
- Excellent !DanigaspaDined on 8/10/2014Everything was great !! From the arrival to the dessert, absolutely perfect !! Congratulations to the team and keep up with the good work !!Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2014Restaurant was too dark, very difficult to read menus. Lots of employees, it's just a pity that once the restaurant gets less busy, they start talking a lot between them and are not paying customers enough attention. I found it difficult to call for attention at times. Starters were disappointing (heritage carrots - no flavour!, crab croquettes - what crab?). Mains were amazing (malard, wild rabbit and home-smoked salmon)! Side dishes were amazing (pink fir potatoes, chickpeas)! Desserts were disappointing (chocolate & praline doughnut - uninteresting!, texture of chocolate - just call it a chocolate mousse and bring more!). The only good dessert was a pannacotta which I don't remember the name anymore but it was delicious!Special Features:
- En fantastisk oplevelseJoergenDined on 6/10/2014Styr på sagerne, fantastisk modtagelse, beleven og en rigtig god tjener, som solgte varen. Og ikke mindst en rigtig god madoplevelse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting menuOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/10/2014I have never had mallard and rabbit and they were very nice. I even got a tiny bullet fragment as a souvenir.Special Features:
- AwesomeMLindemanDined on 5/10/2014Went to Jamie's Fifteen on the 5th of october. The crew was awesome, much fun, , outstanding food. We've never ever had a dinner this nice. It is expensive but it's worth it. I had an awesome time at fifteen, and i will recommend it to every one i know, who is going to LondonSpecial Features:
- VincevincipchDined on 5/10/2014We had a great dinner with friends and enjoyed the food and the ambiance. The only thing was that the music was a bit too loud to be able to speak at a normal volume.Special Features:
- DisapointedKabj247724Dined on 4/10/2014Jamie oliver s fifteen was a Bad choice. The Menue gives no bin choice, the portions are date too Stall and the prices are too high. The quality of the food itself was okay. Atmosphere was very sticky, loud no romance at all!Special Features:
- Salmone sublimeNenaDined on 4/10/2014I'm Italian and as all italians I love good food! I follow Jamie via TV and going to one of his restaurants when in london was a must for me! We really enjoyed everything! I think I will never eat a salmon like that again in my life!! Thanks Jamie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!PaulDined on 4/10/2014Friendly athmosphere and super staff i We had a lovely meal with right portions. Very up to date food and trendy place to sit. You can see the chefs busy in the open kitchen. Very nice night !! The one pound extra is very good to support the foundation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/10/2014Poor quality service - waitress not attentive, served starters before oysters and then had to be prompted to remember oysters order and to then take starters away. I thought the menu was too limited. Very good pudding and cheese course. Not worth the money.
- Must-haveSellighsphireDined on 4/10/2014At least we got to Jamie's restaurant and where very delighted. We had a nice evening with a special service, though sometimes it was a bit hectic and loud. Overall a great experience and an outstanding meal.Special Features:
- Cracking evening!Adz1983Dined on 4/10/2014Had some friends visiting, who are big Jamie Oliver fans. Thought it was an ideal time to go and check out Fifteen as a little treat, and we weren't disappointed! Other than a slightly burnt bit of bread with the starters, everything else was brilliant - a lovely buzzing atmosphere, friendly, knowledgeable staff, and lovely food and wine. The food isn't fancy in the way that some high end restaurants do - it's just good quality food, done simply, but done very very well, so it gets a big thumbs up from me!Special Features:
- Lovely - simple & deliciousFoodCraftersDined on 4/10/2014The lunch option is great & totally worth it. Service was friendly, and most of them being in a learning program there's the occasional minor gaffe (dessert came before the mains, and then the mains came before the appetisers) - which they fixed right away. A lovely bunch, the place is great, and team is friendly. Recommended!Special Features:
- DisappointingHoolayDined on 4/10/2014After great anticipation and expectation having had an amazing meal here a few years ago, we left thoroughly deflated and disappointed. Service was incredibly slow with almost an hour wait between ordering and starters arriving, what we ordered in some cases was not what we got due to miscommunication between kitchen and serving staff (the menu had been incorrectly printed). The food was nice but not amazing as we were expecting and our waiter was very much a presence though not when required. In addition, tap water was poured into half finished glasses of sparkling water. Though we did get some reduction for the food mix up, none of us will be hurrying back. Overall a very disappointing experience.
- Very good menue & outstanding foodSchnoibiDined on 3/10/2014We enjoyed the visit very much. The service and the menu are very good. The quality of food was outstanding. The restaurant has a brilliant atmosphere - a bit noicy if it is full. Unfournatly you pay the Jamie premium making it a high price choice. Nevertheless - a very good evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Less FishCarstenAlexDined on 3/10/2014There was only one Fish at the Menue and it was the salmon. Salmon is really easy for cooking everebody could do it for their own. More Seafish would be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st Wedding Anniversary MealShamineDined on 3/10/2014On the morning of 3rd October 2014 after doing the usual school run, I was whisked away from Bolton to London by train, 1st class as a surprise for my 1st wedding anniversary. What was even more surprising was our final destination - Jamie Olivers restaurant. To say I was majorly excited was an underestimate and it surpassed my expectations. From start to finish the staff were professional, approachable, friendly and attentive. The setting was simply divine without making you feel uncomfortable. We sat in view of the kitchen downstairs which felt like the best seat in the house, Being able to see the chefs at work was an experience in itself. The were so focused, confident and happy in their work. The food - WOW, I wanted to lick the plate.Special Features:
- Great for a special lunch treatRlondonDined on 3/10/2014We love going to Fifteen. Mainly, we love the staff and the quality of the food. It's not too expensive, and it's low key enough to be comfortable whatever you happen to be wearing! Not like a posh lunch event, but certainly special. The only thing I'd improve is the size of the veggie portions. About a third of the size of the meat meals. Although tasty and lovely, you have to take teeny tiny teeny baby bites of your meal every now and then, so you don't finish waaaaay ahead of your friends.I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice lunchspikeDined on 3/10/2014I had a very nice lunch here with my friend. The people working there are very friendly and had time for a chat. The food was lovely and the atmosphere was great. We had a great time and it was the perfect start of our weekend in London. It was the second time I had lunch at Fifteen and next time I am in London I will surely come and have lunch here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- When expectations are not achievedSleepWalkerDined on 2/10/2014We came to London for a 4 day trip and since I'm from an gastronomy Familie i know quite a lot of this business. I was watching Jamie Oliver quite often and my expectation were quite high but never met. The service was unfriendly the bread was burned and the chicken was very dry what else to say ? I wouldn't recommend anyone to visit this location and for me and my girlfriend this evening was ruined.Special Features: