Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
15 Westland Place
London, N1 7LPNeighbourhood:
BritishPrice: £26 to £40
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fifteen.net/
- Phone: 02033751515x
- Hours of Operation:
12:00 till 15:00 for lunch
17:30 till 22:00 for dinner
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: British
- Executive Chef: Jonathan Rotheram
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Non-Smoking Restaurant
- Entertainment: A specialist playlist has been created specifically for Fifteen London and its best described as an eclectic mix of crowd-pleasing, ambiance-friendly tunes.
- Public Transit: By tube: Go to Old Street station on the Northern Line (City branch), leave by exit 1 and walk north up City Road, on the right hand ride of the road. After about 3 minutes you"ll see 'Moorfields Eye Hospital' (on the left). Keep walking another minute until you come to a fireplace specialist called 'Renaissance'. Turn right into Westland Place.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Metered parking on Westland Place is available, from Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 6.30pm.
A supervised car park, located at 13 Westland Place, is open from Monday to Friday, 7.00am – 6.00pm. The cost is £6 for up to 4 hours or £10 all day.
Arrivals after 6.30pm during weekdays, or anytime on the weekend, incur no parking fees.
Go to Old Street station, leave by exit 1 and walk north up City Road.
A word from Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
Our intention at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen is to cook elegant, rustic, clean, honest food that flicks your senses from classic, nostalgic flavours to new, inspired dishes from super-skilled young minds. Our Beautiful neighbourhood bar serves brilliantly sourced wine alongside craft beers, ciders and exquisite cocktails, as well as a bar snacks menu of deliciously naughty small plates, whether you’re popping in for a drink and a bite, or starting your meal off in style. This is modern British cooking at its best.Continued
Why not arrive earlier for your reservation and visit our new bar with fantastic signature cocktails!
Why not arrive earlier for your reservation and visit our new bar with fantastic signature cocktails!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBritish
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen - Best restaurants in Old Street ›
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen reviews from OpenTable diners
1704 reviews since 26 May 2014
special occasions (878)romance (601)fit for foodies (527)business meals (368)group bookings (309)pre/post theatre (273)sunday lunch (260)outstanding value (250)good vegetarian options (217)brunch (142)child friendly (122)outdoor eating (116)afternoon tea (40)disabled access (20)besondere anlässe (1)geschäftsessen (1)passend für feinschmecker (1)romantisch (1)sonntagsessen (1)Show More
- Sets a new benchmarkGelluxaDined on 21/9/2014Being food lovers we have dedicated some time from our holiday to try out this restaurant. We have been very well welcomed at the restaurant and taken care off. Pre-dinner drinks were astoundingly good and well prepared. Throughout the starter, main course and dinner we were continuously surprised by the refined food. Great attention to preparation and quality of the food made the whole journey one to remember. I recommend this restaurant to everyone.Special Features:
- Beyond FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 20/9/2014I am a fan of Jamie for many years. Im from Spain but live in Malawi. Made this very special booking a month before going. Food was super and so was the ambiance. We did have a problem with the taxi driver that was called by the restaurant to collect us after dinnerSpecial Features:
- 40th BirthdayGavNSarDined on 20/9/2014We had a lovely meal at 15. Food quality fantastic. Especially loved the lamb and Anchovy. Would never had thought of something like that previously. Upstairs was a bit of a zoo and too busy for a nice romantic(ish) dinner. We were able to request a downstairs table but this took a fair while to sort out. Downstairs was really nice although a little noisy for my taste - fair enough though as its a Saturday night. Loved watching the chefs in action. Real problem is I think they have too many covers for the kitchen. They just could not keep up with demand so deliver was a bit slow. Maybe have a few freebie amuse bouches in between to keep diners amused like they do in many French restaurants if service is on the slow sideSpecial Features:
- Food was great, Service was not.HudigDined on 20/9/2014I had expectations for Fifteen since it had Jaime Oliver's name. I loved his philosophy behind the restaurant, the training, education, giving back, charity etc...and that is one of the reasons I chose this particular restaurant on our visit to London. Our server from the beginning to end did not have the friendliest approach. She spoke very minimally and did not follow up during our dinner. Our appetizers took almost 40 mins. Third round of drinks also took a long time. She did mention that slow service was the norm there which I am not sure was a warning or apology. Overall staff were not overly enthusiastic or hospitable, which left a sour impression, but food was great tasting and recommended! Would I dine there again? Not sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent chickenDesined2eatVIPDined on 20/9/2014Menu a bit restricted but rotisserie chicken with potato cakes outstanding. Relaxed. Nice staff but a bit hit and missSpecial Features:
- PerfectFlinsadvDined on 19/9/2014I'm brazilian and have been on Fifteen with my family. The staff is very cool and the food was very good! It was my first time there and I want tó back as soon as possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- finemikeylikesitDined on 19/9/2014this restaurant is fine. the idea to serve food responsibly and with a social benefitting purpose is fine. that said, we waited in an overcrowded bar area to be seated (we had reservations) and we felt under-attended by our waiter. the food was just ok (some might say the salmon was slightly undercooked).
- BrilliantDreamsDined on 19/9/2014It was a real treat to be surrounded by attentionate, kind and extremely professional staff who cared about your experience. The menu was relatively short but then I always prefer a selection of 5 freshly cooked and thought through dishes than pages of stuff to be deep fried or microwaved. The quality was awesome and size was balanced. Wines delicious.Special Features:
- Bad service, bad food bad DECORzenworld88VIPDined on 19/9/2014Felt so disappointed with the food and the service. Firstly decor was dark and look old, our table was right next to the disabled toilet which I requested to change in case someone needs to use it. The waitress thought I was annoying (by the way she talks to me) Then the food was no good, the salty beef was ridiculous, not even sure what the chef was thinking, half braised and was over cooked. Then the air con broke and we asked the waiter but he told us off and said that he and many kitchen staff people would feel alot hotter than us. I did not want to say further but will voice my disappointment until I am writing the review. They were so understaff and 2 staff literally covered all 13 tables upstairs. Ridiculous. Anyway won't go again.
- London HolidayAlleysRecipesDined on 18/9/2014We went to Jamie's Fifteen for our first meal for the London stretch of our Europe vacation. As such, we were running late from our train and checking in where we were staying. We just made a call and they were able to accommodate our reservation change and were very nice about it. During our lunch we were able to witness some of the teaching moments the restaurant was founded for, so it made it even more interesting.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Busy for the StaffAltonDined on 17/9/2014Food Good - Very crowded - Staff rushing around to cope - Service slowSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lovely setting for romance!HarryDined on 17/9/2014A quiet and romantic restaurant situated away from the hustle and bustle of Old street! The food was delicious and of a high quality! Although quite expensive, it was worth every penny! The wine was also very VERY good!Special Features:
- 4ladiesDined on 16/9/2014It was a very expected moment!! We vizited London 8 years ago and we had dinner at Jamie,s fifteen and now we repeted it. Every thing was wonderfull ,we hoped to see once Jamie but it didn,t hapened.And we were so ,so sorry! You should be there!!!!Special Features:
- Back to former gloryJantregellesDined on 16/9/2014Had a lovely meal here on Tuesday with colleagues from Canada . Everything was perfectSpecial Features:
- Very disappointingfoodie1VIPDined on 16/9/2014I met my daughter here for lunch earlier this week and was v disappointed. Neither of us had been there before. And we were both astonished at how bad it was. Food - the £19 set menu was uninspired and it was difficult for both of us to find anything on either that menu, or a la carte. It was not busy but service was slow and inattentive - and annoying. WE waited a while for our order to be taken and when we had finished our starters the plates were whisked away and immediately replaced with our mains. Inexplicably a waiter filled our glasses of tap water with sparkling water halfway through the meal - he seemed tired, and we were tired - it was time to go but not before asking for the unwanted sparkling water to be taken off bill.
- A wonderful eveningBelcarteo72Dined on 15/9/2014Love at first sight. Beautiful decor, ambiance, music. All the staff were friendly, welcoming, unpretentious, professional and helpful, cocktails, entree, main and pudding were all delightful. So thrilled we chose this restaurant. We had a perfect night. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JAMIE'S OLIVER FIFTEENsaurios59Dined on 14/9/2014I stayed there for diner on 14th Sept . Amazing place , food and service ; specially the home bread & butter and the smoked salmin with vegetables I've met Daniele - Brazilian waitress ! When I'm back to London , I will diner at THE FIFTEEN againSpecial Features:
- Wonderful to ReturnFavoriteplacesDined on 14/9/2014We first went to Fifteen when visiting London for our honeymoon eight years ago and haven't been back in the city together since. When given the chance to go back, we enjoyed a lovely dinner and it was wonderful sharing a second visit. Every bite was delicious and the waiter suggested a fantastic bottle of wine to complement both of our meals. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Yum yum yumOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 13/9/2014Very tasty food, in a friendly and comfortable environment. The large group next to our table made for a rather loud atmosphere to begin with, but once they had moved on it was a very relaxed ambience. Interesting menu with some curious combinations to try. Well worth a visit!Special Features:
- Second visit just as good!DurbanDined on 13/9/2014Both myself and my wife felt spoiled by all the team. Last time we visited we were made to feel very special and thought that level of service could not be matched but it was! The staff here are first class. The ambience may not be to everyones taste as its friendly and relaxed but we love it. The food (the main reason you are hers) was once again amazing, flavours oozing from every mouthful, and everything compliments each item on the plate. Have eaten at other 'top' restaurants but Fifteen is up there on food alone, the staff push it above all the rest in our opinion - high end food with casual feel - wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 13/9/2014Just had dinner there during our weekend stay in London. Friendly staff, three perfect courses and a nice bottle of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousRaceDined on 13/9/2014As this was our first Jamie Oliver experience we wanted it to be special which is why we choose Fifteen. This proved to be a great choice especially as we were celebrating a special birthday. The waiting staff were outstanding, friendly, informative and attentive. The main course was amazing, I was concerned that there wouldn't be enough as we choose an option for 2 persons but was pleasantly surprised. The only downside was the cost of the starter vs the portion size and we weren't sure if they were supposed to be hot as they were both served luke warm! Dessert was stunning and they decorated the plate with my husbands birthday which was a lovely surprise. Well done Jamie you are doing an outstanding job with this restaurant.See you againSpecial Features:
- Watch out what ribs meant!PeterDined on 13/9/2014Food is great! Service is fabulous! Ambient is cosy! But... Watch out if you think ribs on the menu would come from pigs! It's not in Jamie's term! It's actually come from cows! Sadly it was not specified on the menu! Watch out there are quite a bit of a population who does not eat beef. Surely there are more who does not eat pork. Worth to specify this bit Jamie!!!Special Features:
- TerriblejessicamcnaughtonDined on 13/9/2014Myself and my boyfriend came here for lunch (birthday gift), the place itself is small and cramped and was not the fancy restaurant I had in mind. The portion sizes were so small that we both had to go for food after the meal. They tried to push the buying of sides and wines etc It was a poor experience and we couldn't wait to leave !!! Not value for money at all, rather expensive !!!!Special Features:
- PityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/9/2014We often came to your restaurant for your food - ambiance and service. We love this place...but friday evening it was completely crazy...we arrived at this time, 20 mn, somebody suggested to take some drink, we ordered 2 drinks of wine never received, started to dinner 45 mn after our arrival. Our main dish star forgot...no recorded, lost I don't know...I took another plate. The manager was disapointed and correct. Regards Loïc
- Terrible servicewdjywxsjDined on 12/9/2014Booked a table for two at 21:15 for my wife's birthday. We came at 21:10 and were asked to wait in the corner until the table is ready. We've been waiting for 25 minutes, during which nobody gave us any updates or even bothered to ask if we wanted a drink. At 21:35 we decided to leave, but when we were telling the staff that the table would not be needed, one was found for us in a couple of minutes (which left a bad taste for obvious reasons). We were shown downstairs to our table, and were told that a waitress would be there for us shortly. After 10 minutes waiting for the menu we just asked a random staff member to fetch us one. After another 15 minutes waiting for somebody to take our order, we decided to leave again, which we did.
- PurdyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/9/2014Very enjoyable evening, the food was great, very friendly staff, but the wine options where all on the dear side!!!Special Features:
- great team, great tastedoubleDDined on 12/9/2014We loved the very friendly atmosphere and - especially the outstanding taste of our meal (f.e. Chocolate cream with sherry - a really burner!). In comparison with Jamie Oliver's in Bath (a very poor experience) fantastic in every respect.Special Features:
- Almost perfect mealStrandsmutterDined on 12/9/2014We were 6 people coming to Fifteen. table was booked in March, as we would arrive from Denmark. Arriving on time we still had to wait for almost ½ hour, before seating. Had I not asked where they were planning to seat us, we had been seated in a secluded booth downstairs! it which seated only 4 persons later on. I am glad I asked, as I would not have wished to sit downstairs in a booth with a restricted view to the rest of the restaurant. However, the seating-lady helped us to a table upstairs, and even if it was very close to the bar, it was much better than the booth downstairs. Very nice and serviceminded staff, but 4 out of 6 had slow-roasting chicken e remaining two main dishes came first and were cold when served. Not ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bland food, lacking flavourRexelDined on 12/9/2014Our tabel had the rabbit and the chicken for two. Chicken had little or nearly nothing seasoning. No sauce. Rabbit was bathing in a kind of stock with little taste.Special Features:
- Great food but service just OKAlainmtlDined on 12/9/2014Great dinner at Fifteen with 3 friends from Montreal. Food was excellent even though twi of our mains were luke warm. The problem was in the service, we felt that we constantly had to remind the waiter of our existence. We understand that ot was Friday evening and the restaurant was at full capacity but if needed, put more wait staff on the floor exemple: for our deserts we ordered the wines suggested on the menu but received them as we were taking our last bite. All that said, we were happy for the experience, the food was great and worth trying.
- Great foodGordon5Dined on 12/9/2014Fifteen continues to serve delicious food in a buzzing environment. The menu changes everyday, so you will always have something new to try. The staff provide friendly service, which is at just the right level of attentiveness. We will be back again soon.Special Features:
- DisappointedDisappointedDined on 12/9/2014I have been to 15 before and had an excellent meal and service. This time the service was poor. We arrived 20 minutes early and sat at the bar, the drinks were slow to arrive and not very good. No menus were given to us and we were taken to our table at 6-40 when we had booked for 6-30. It took a long time for our order to be taken. We were then told our starters would be delayed not due to anything we had done. After competing our main course we had another wait before we ordered desert, on ordering desert we were told we only had 20 minutes of our 2 hour slot, I was not informed about this 2 hr limit. I was very disappointed hence ask for my bill and paid no service. The mngr said they would send a voucher Saturday I'm still waitingSpecial Features:
- Too often let down by the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/9/2014The service is always excellent but the food is not always as good as you might hope for. A crab starter came as a smear on a piece of crispbread that seemed more like a mis en bouche and not a good one at that. Middlewhite pork turned out to be a rather tough and overcooked if tasty chop. Squid is always a challenge to serve tender and alas was not on this occasion. Hard not to come to the conclusion that this is becoming a tourist destination rather than a serious restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantastikNickJamieOliverSwagDined on 11/9/2014It was simply fantastic with the Food and service Very very niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and good value lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/9/2014Great seasonal menu, sensible portion size so could appreciateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bucket list -tick!MrsJBHDined on 10/9/2014Being a big fan of Jamie Oliver's, going to Fifteen was something on my bucket list. Travelling to London from Austalia this was a must, and it lived up to my expectations, great staff, great style and amazing food. My new husband and I had a brilliant time and would recommend this to anyone who is heading to London.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014The food as very well cooked overall very good. The ambient was very Nice and also the Service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely LunchLondonTownerVIPDined on 9/9/2014We went to Jamie Oliver's Fifteen for lunch on Tuesday. Delicious food, friendly staff, excellent service and Hazel, the Reception Manager was particularly helpful.Special Features:
- 15lunchDined on 7/9/2014Like all of Jamie's restaurants, the waiting team know everything about the menu and are more than happy to answer any questions you have; which I love! The set menu was fantasic value for money and was a good selection of dishes to choose from. Thanks Fifteen for a lovely meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.