Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
15 Westland Place
London, N1 7LPNeighbourhood:
BritishPrice: £26 to £40
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fifteen.net/
- Phone: 020 3375 1515
- Hours of Operation:
12:00 till 15:00 for lunch
17:30 till 22:00 for dinner
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: British
- Executive Chef: Jonathan Rotheram
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Non-Smoking Restaurant
- Entertainment: A specialist playlist has been created specifically for Fifteen London and its best described as an eclectic mix of crowd-pleasing, ambiance-friendly tunes.
- Public Transit: By tube: Go to Old Street station on the Northern Line (City branch), leave by exit 1 and walk north up City Road, on the right hand ride of the road. After about 3 minutes you"ll see 'Moorfields Eye Hospital' (on the left). Keep walking another minute until you come to a fireplace specialist called 'Renaissance'. Turn right into Westland Place.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Metered parking on Westland Place is available, from Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 6.30pm.
A supervised car park, located at 13 Westland Place, is open from Monday to Friday, 7.00am – 6.00pm. The cost is £6 for up to 4 hours or £10 all day.
Arrivals after 6.30pm during weekdays, or anytime on the weekend, incur no parking fees.
Go to Old Street station, leave by exit 1 and walk north up City Road.
A word from Jamie Oliver's Fifteen
Our intention at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen is to cook elegant, rustic, clean, honest food that flicks your senses from classic, nostalgic flavours to new, inspired dishes from super-skilled young minds. Our Beautiful neighbourhood bar serves brilliantly sourced wine alongside craft beers, ciders and exquisite cocktails, as well as a bar snacks menu of deliciously naughty small plates, whether you’re popping in for a drink and a bite, or starting your meal off in style. This is modern British cooking at its best.Continued
Why not arrive earlier for your reservation and visit our new bar with fantastic signature cocktails!
Why not arrive earlier for your reservation and visit our new bar with fantastic signature cocktails!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBritish
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen - Best restaurants in Old Street ›
Jamie Oliver's Fifteen reviews from OpenTable diners
1686 reviews since 29 November 2013
special occasions (871)romance (599)fit for foodies (508)business meals (393)group bookings (294)pre/post theatre (270)sunday lunch (247)outstanding value (233)good vegetarian options (185)brunch (125)outdoor eating (114)child friendly (113)afternoon tea (36)disabled access (19)besondere anlässe (1)geschäftsessen (1)passend für feinschmecker (1)romantisch (1)sonntagsessen (1)Show More
- noisy, but funfamilydinerDined on 26/11/2014We reserved a table for 8pm - and arrived with 1 extra person - this was dealt with well but overall it was very noisy and service was slow. A shame no bread was given and no tap water - food standard was very good, and wine good value for moneySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food, Atmosphere, but Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 22/11/2014My wife and I went to Fifteen on our honeymoon, I found the food to be magnificent!! The atmosphere was remarkable also. Between the pair of use, we had 5 different items from the menu and all were fantastic!! We couldn't have asked for better food, but the same couldn't be said for the service. The waiter wasn't very helpful, nor knowledgeable about the menu. We placed our order and we didn't receive everything throughout the evening , which was disappoint it wasn't a cheap restaurant. Due to the mistakes and poor service, I chose not tip leave a large tip, however, I did leave a tip. Instead of the waiter taking it in his stride, he becoming remarkable rude, to the extent where once the bill was paid, we didn't even want to stay and finish our drinks. Overall, I found the food and atmosphere of the restaurant fantastic, but room for improvement on the service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great atmosphere but average foodGirlsnightoutDined on 22/11/2014We loved the look of the restaurant and the buzz when we went in. The serving staff were really friendly and efficient and couldn't do enough for us. The wine was great, particularly the recommendation from our waiter. Unfortunately the food didn't live up to the price tag. The carrot starter one of our party had, contained mushy and hard carrots, the pasta main was over cooked. We wanted to be wowed and we weren't. I would go back in a heartbeat for the atmosphere, but not for dinner.
- Loved it!NinaDined on 21/11/2014We went to celebrate a retirement. Everyone enjoyed the food and the overall service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingJanetteDined on 21/11/2014Having had a delicious lunch at Fifteen in Cornwall in the summer and being an outright Jamie fan, I was really excited to treat my daughter to dinner. I found the restaurant to be too dark and found it difficult to read the menus even with my glasses on. The starters were very disappointing. We did not expect the pig cheek to be cold with a significant layer of fat around it. The crab was delicious but it did not sit well on the rather sloppy smoked aubergine jelly and the flavour combinations did not work for us. The meal was definitely redeemed by the main courses of pheasant and rabbit accompanied by divine duck fat roasted potatoes. We ended with the cheese plate. We were not told what the cheeses were and they were not served with any accompaniment. When we enquired about it we were told it should have had an accompaniment but that they had run out. Eventually we were given some very flavoursome comb honey. The staff could not have been more friendly attentive and helpful which certainly helped to overcome our overall disappointment , sorry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RoosDined on 21/11/2014We had a great time, delicious food, attentative staff, nice buzz about the place and busy ambiance. It was a bit dark though, quite hard to read the menu, if you dont have great eyesight in the twilight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Atmosphere, Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 18/11/2014Good Atmosphere in the bar area when we arrived and had pre-dinner drinks. Had a table down stairs in an alcove, which was very pleasant and slightly private. Service was good throughout and the food was very good. Good meal. This was dinner for fourSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- erigbyDined on 16/11/2014we were very disappointed by the small portions in the plate towards the price asked. Wehad the feeling, we were more paying for the concept ad the chef's name than the food.Special Features:
- Duck? Bad luck.MiroslavDined on 16/11/2014Were there for the second time and was a bit dissapointing. After a quick order and a first course we had to wait almost hour to get a duck for two. No information from waiters. We like Jamies kitchen but this was not good day probably.Special Features:
- dissapointingrufoloDined on 16/11/2014We were the only table in the restaurant. Guys from the service were just talking and delivering food and drinks very late, and they did forget to bring us 2 dishes. Not to mention that, whe we came in, they did not tell us about broken boiler, so no heating inside, and problems in the kitchen due to that issue. Also the quantity of the food in the dishes were really poor.Special Features:
- What a place.Rupert362Dined on 15/11/2014It's so nice to walk into a busy restaurant. It had a brilliant bar, great cocktails. The service was superb and the food was just delicious! Can't recommend it enough!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 15/11/2014We had a lovely dinner at Fifteen! We wanted to end our weekend in Londen with a good dinner, and this place was great. Good food and good service. We really enjoined this evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best food and excellent service.marisabv1Dined on 15/11/2014The restaurant it's like a replic of Jamie Oliver's Style. Good service AND excellent food. Relax but with life . It's better than I waited. Of course I shall return again. And price it's very normal. ExcellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic LunchChrisEDined on 15/11/2014We had lunch at Fifteen, and had a truly beautiful meal. The staff were attentive, polite, and very helpful. The food was absolutely stunning, and for a restaurant of this quality very reasonably priced. I look forward to visiting again next time I am in London.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellant dining experianceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 14/11/2014Visited on the evening. Had a short wait for our table, and the bar staff during this time were stretched and slow with looking after us. Once seated though the staff were excellent and nothing was too much trouble. Food was excellent, as was the atmosphere, if your looking for a quiet place to eat then this is not for you, background music was lively, and restaurant vibrant. Food was excellent, we could have done with extra sour dough bread just for mopping the sauces up they were so good. Food is excellent value, we did almost double the bill with wine and are dinner drinks though. All in all a great place to visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeKBKBDined on 14/11/2014Was in Fiteen for the fist time. The food is extraordinary, really!! Whereas the service staff is very friendly but not very professional nor efficient. Coordination of the order of food/drinks would need some improvement. Comes to it the always present feeling to hurry up because the next guests are waiting at the door already... This, in combination with the very high price, results into a 3/5 instead a 5/5.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner at fifteenMPhazzDined on 13/11/2014maybe our expectations about jamie plivers fifteen were to high?! little feel-good ambience, close tables and noisy, food not really creative and smal servings - just to expensive but the service was nice! once is enough, sorry!
- GREAT BUILDING, GREAT FOODPaulDined on 13/11/2014Fifteen is a little out of the way for us - not in the City, not in the West End - not a choice for pre-theatre but somewhere we had wanted to try & it was worth the trip to go there. The building looks great from the outside and the decor, ambience inside is really good - open kitchen areas. high ceilings, big windows ... its very cool. We had an early dinner but by 7 the place was buzzing - not an empty seat and the bar was busy. The important bits .... the menu is small, but the food was exquisite - my wife had the amazing salt beef whilst I had delicious monkfish. We started with a pork and duck terrine and some of the frshly baked sourdough bread - we shared and it was more than enough. With our mains we had some king edwards and purple sprouting broccoli - the side orders were excellent and large portions too. With the sides at a fiver it makes the overall cost of a single main course quite expensive. The local draft beer from the Camden brewery was good too and we had a nice bottle of Sicilian wine - the wine was a reasonable price but there isnt too much choice that is lower priced. I had a nice sorbet for dessert and before we knew it 2 very comfortable, very enjoyable hours had passed. The waiting staff were all very friendly and this is somewhere I would definitely go to again - it was a nice exeprience .Special Features:
- The only dinner that leaves an invincible memoryLeilaDined on 12/11/2014As being a BIG FAN of Jamie, I certainly had a big expectation and I knew that I would not be disappointed. With the 3 nights that we stayed in London for our holiday, we choose one of our evening to dine in Jamie's restaurant and it was such a wonderful dinner. Attentive service, innovative menu, food quality and taste, all boxes are checked!!! Another observation I had was the staffs, they all looked very relaxed and happy to work there while they did not loss a bit of their professionalism. Really wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensiveHHF1Dined on 12/11/2014The prices is very high, but the service is good. The Young people know what they do.I would recommend this to a friend.
- CatelDined on 10/11/2014A warm ambience with attentive service. Food pricey, with a discretionary service charge added to bill before asking (do ask to have this removed if you are unhappy!). Unlikely to visit again, Jamies Italian better value for money.Special Features:
- A happy returnTomashorseDined on 10/11/2014Stunning setting -gorgeous lighting, the perfectly cooked & presented food, comfort of knowing it is seasonal & well sourced, small producers', excellent wine at reasonable prices (try the Tokai with dessert! Amazing!) No effort made to refill table water without requesting. Re portion size - The guys felt that they may have wanted to order 2 sides to be quite full (and that would have become quite expensive) - but I think the fact that we then all had 3 courses is kind of the point. You don't come to such a great foodie place to 'load up' - it's good to have room for all 3 courses and get the benefit of trying the desserts too.
- Absolutely brilliantchazDined on 10/11/2014Great service, food, ambience! Great for a business meal and group of friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Cocktails but luke warm ChickenColdChickenDined on 8/11/2014We arrived early and got seated at the bar which had us entertatined whatching the bar staff prepare all the various cocktails which my wife and I sample " or 3 each, from this position we could see how popular this restraunt is. When our appointed table time arrived (only 5minutes late) we were shown downstaires to a small wooded table that was still sticky from being cleaned. Our starters arrived fairly quickly and were excellent, about 10minutes later our main course arrive, my wife and I sharing the chicken with roast potatoes, well in all honestly the chicken was served luke warm at best and £40.00 for luke warm roast chicken dinner for 2 is a bit much, even if it had been piping hot it was nothing to write home about.Special Features:
- not very happy..YleniaDined on 8/11/2014I visited jaime oliver's fifteen with my friend. We expectet a lot but we were disappoited in the end. The food was nice beside my dessert. Chocolate ice cream with salt, unfortinately it was disgusting. The service leaves a lot to be desired. The courses were false, and the waiter didn't know who ordered which course. The madam at the entrance wanted to put away out umbrellas, the umbrella from my friend was lost at the end.Special Features:
- Great ambianceJojoNLDined on 8/11/2014Great ambiance, great staff and food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebratingstefanh34Dined on 8/11/2014I can only recommend 15. The staff was magnificent, so friendly even the fact that we were 45 min late our table was still there for us, we will come back next time we visit London. Thank you 15!!Special Features:
- Worst experienceJanettDined on 7/11/2014We had a reservation for a friday night 9pm, got our table at 9.45 and the food at 11.15 pm. Any questions? No one was taking care, one waiter was just for the other tables, one just for bringing the food. We sat before our empty glass for the hole time. Asking the manager she said: the food takes longer because you haven`t ordered a starter. Ah! Thank you for that information. No regrets, nothing. The food came 10 minutes later - but we were still there with our empty glases
- rabbitRabbitDined on 7/11/2014Fantastic simple food done exceptionally well. Just a great place to eat and you know it will always be a great alround dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food but poor servicepierreDined on 7/11/2014We started with a drink at the bar, very good! ordered oysters, after 15 minutes notifies staff that the oysters had ended. the food was good. when we would pay the staff had taken twice paid for the wine. When we pointed this out we were barely any excuse ... incredibly bad staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnjuVIPDined on 7/11/2014Great meal at Fifteen. The portions were large and the service was very good. I will def be returning.Special Features:
- Friday lunchLovefoodDined on 7/11/2014Lovely atmosphere and friendly staff. Did not feel rushed. Perfect for treating my daughter. The restaurant was lovely and warm and the bar area was welcoming, and we could sit and chat and have a drink before our meal. We had the lunch set meal which I thought was good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceKiraDined on 6/11/2014We came here for late dinner and it was really good evening. Food is delicious, service is excellent.Special Features:
- Met Every ExpectationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/11/2014My dining experience at Fifteen was superb. The waiter was very helpful with suggestions and each and every person I encountered was focused on delivering an exceptional meal/night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchBoomerfireDined on 6/11/2014Thank you for a very nice Lunch, staff very good food good, Chicken was wounderful even took some home and had it for tea ,but I was very very disappointed at the bread I ordered, It had been pre cooked then frozen as the section that I got was still frozen ,that is very disappointing as Jamie made a point about fresh local produce.The only other comment was that the menu was a little to small for me and there was not much that Iliked,but as I say the Chicken was fabulous. MikeSpecial Features:
- East London TreatMag1Dined on 5/11/2014First time here, and a very good experience. Service is friendly and knowledgable, and food is rustic and delicious. Interesting cocktails and reasonably priced wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really DisappointedBonnieDined on 5/11/2014Food was average at best. The starters are the best part of the entire menu. Waiter was lovely but spent far too long at the table talking to us. Mains were not even hot and the sauces were bland and uninspiring. This was for an anniversary too and I basically wasted £100 on around 60 minutes in the restaurant. Would never go back.
- joseandfrankDined on 4/11/2014Our children gave us a dinercheque at Jamie's fifteen as a birthdaygift. On our trip to Londen (we are from the netherlands) we visit this resaurant. We enjoy the food and the ambience &riendly service and had a nice evening.Special Features:
- A Culinary AdventureWorldInaGlassDined on 4/11/2014Given that Jamie Oliver is so famous, I was encouraged by my daughter to book and eat at Fifteen. We're all from Vancouver Island, Canada, thus a dining experience of this nature is full of fun and expectation. We arrived earlier than noon hour, Fifteen was not yet officially open, but we were warmly welcomed inside and invited to choose a drink. Langley G&Ts were exceptionally fresh and zesty. We liked the open plan, the leather cove seats, the heavy tables, and white chandeliers. The bar has a welcoming look to it, and the pizza oven contributes to a hearth warmth. The servers are friendly and attentive which is a number one score for us. We loved the food, and love the philosophy of Fifteen. We are glad of the dishy adventure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food had that Oliver touch.TantoushaDined on 2/11/2014The food at this place was really good. We had the roast chicken for two, and it was possibly the best I've had. That said the service was a bit lacking and disorganized. Our host did not take our jackets or umbrella, it was actually another server who noticed us having trouble removing everything and finding a spot to stow our umbrella. That server returned with a proper cloakroom card so the service was provided, but why the host didn't take care of it was beyond me. The server was also disorganized and loomed over us with an impatient air. We told him about our allergies (also outlined via OpenTable) and he had to disappear to the kitchen for 15 minutes to find out what was safe. Crazy for a menu with six items. Sloppy service.Special Features: