La Tasca Spanish Tapas Bar and Kitchen - Manchester
Manchester, M3 2FWNeighbourhood:
SpanishPrice: £25 and under
La Tasca Spanish Tapas Bar and Kitchen - Manchester
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.latasca.co.uk/manchester_deansgate/
- Phone: 01618348234
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Saturday : 08:30am – 11pm Sunday : 08:30am – 10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from La Tasca Spanish Tapas Bar and Kitchen - Manchester
Manchester’s La Tasca is just one of a host of fabulous Spanish tapas bar-restaurants throughout the UK offering great attention to detail in both food and surroundings. La Tasca is undoubtedly the country’s preferred purveyor of tapas, popularising the Spanish way of eating throughout the nineties and noughties with a much copied formula of authentic, fresh Iberian sharing plates and lively, unpretentious atmosphere. La Tasca’s interior is typical of the brand, combining warm, welcoming tradition and a contemporary air of light and space, the seating informal and comfortable with plenty of space for the larger group to comfortably dine together. On the menu, you’ll discover a wide ranging collection of tapas dishes cooked to wholly authentic Spanish recipes and including everything from fresh fish and seafood to regional cured meats and cheeses as well as a trademark range of paellas. Meals are accompanied by hand-picked Spanish wines and Cava as well as sangria.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Tasca Spanish Tapas Bar and Kitchen - Manchester reviews from OpenTable diners
- La tasca birthday mealBidsDined on 20/4/2013Lovely night. Food was amazing and the sangria was lovely too! Very reasonable prices and service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cannot give a porper scoreBlondie73Dined on 16/3/2013Cannot give a porper score for this restaurant as never even got through the door! I made a booking for this restaurant on line and received a confirmation email.When I got there they did not even have my name on the door! I was told I would have to wait 30 to 45 minuets for a table! Left disgusted with poor organisation and went to Nando's instead as everywhere else on Deansgate was fully booked. :(
- If only someone had told uschrisDined on 16/2/2013Pre-booked for 7.30 on a busy saturday night. There was a queue at the door and the lady showing people to their tables looked a bit overwhelmed. Shown to our table and had to wait for about 10 minutes before they came back for the food and drink order. Call us naive, but we didn't realise that the mat placed between our knife and fork was actually a menu when it was turned over.... We ordered 3 tapas each + a bread and oil dish each + a desert each. If you had a good appetite you would definitely need at least one more. Food was excellent but the portions quite small especially the desert and average around £5 each, Overall apart from the initial niggles we would definitely recommend the restaurant. Good service, good food, nice ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre match get togertherthegastocrocbeltkidDined on 20/10/2012La Tasca Spanish Tapas Bar manchester, the normal La Tasca standard of food and wine, very good. Will call again when in the area, Happy daysSpecial Features:
- great restaurantlee61Dined on 21/7/2012Great food, fast friendly service, would recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:
- Day in ManchesterdesertsdadDined on 28/5/2012I went to Manchester with my wife. I had to use the train because my car was being serviced. It proved to be a good idea because I could sample some of the excellent drinks with our Tapas meal which was excellent. .... as good as any I have had in Spain - without the smoke!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerHovefoodieDined on 26/5/2012Six of us went to La Tasca on Saturday night for a family celebration. We ordered a large selection of tapas to share from the "Chef's Recommendation". The quality of the food was reasonably good however the portion sizes were mean and poor value for money. I asked the waitress for advice on the wine, to which she responded "I don't have a clue". I'd also question why there was so much debris on the floor of the restaurant as it clearly hadn't been swept all day. Overall a disappointing experience from La Tasca compared to previous occasions in this and other locations - this branch needs to sharpen up its act!Special Features:
- Went on valentines night.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 14/2/2012Went on valentines night. To say it was full service didnt slip and also food was quick as always food was amazing. La Tasca never fail to impress
- La Tasca, Deansgate. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 14/2/2012La Tasca, Deansgate. The starter was fine, only drawback was that the spoons were too big to eat the last half of the sorbet! The main started to go downhill, small portions of chicken & meatballs meant that we were limited to just 2 pieces each. The dessert was served without cutlery & the fruit looked like leftovers with only 1/4 of a strawberry thrown in! Then we had to wait 40 minutes for the bill, we decided to get up and ask at the bar in the end.
- Had a great Valentine mealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 14/2/2012Had a great Valentine meal at La Tasca in Manchester. The place has a nice buzz, lovely food and nice staff; a really good evening.