Les Trois Garçons
1 Club Row
London, E1 6JXNeighborhood:
FrenchPrice: £26 to £40
Les Trois Garçons
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.lestroisgarcons.com/
- Phone: 02076131924x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Thursday and Friday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 6pm - 9h30pm
Dinner: Friday - Saturday: 6pm -10h30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Michael Chan
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
- Catering: We serve the highest quality food made with market fresh ingredients.
- Entertainment: We are available for groups and private hire. Please do enquire.
A word from Les Trois Garçons
Inspired by luxury and executed with impeccable taste, Les Trois Garcons is a place to marvel. The dark interior is softened by candle light and the reflective sparkles from the chandeliers. An electric blend of furniture and objects selected carefully to achieve sheer opulence. Chef Michael Chan creates a menu packed with flavours using classic French techniques with an modern approach. His philosophy is to use the best seasonal ingredients available on the market from forager herbs to award winning Herdwick lamb.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambience
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomance
Les Trois Garçons - Best restaurants in Shoreditch ›
Les Trois Garçons reviews from OpenTable diners
180 reviews since 5 May 2014
special occasions (140)romance (133)fit for foodies (74)business meals (36)group bookings (23)pre/post theatre (15)outstanding value (10)good vegetarian options (9)sunday lunch (8)brunch (5)child friendly (3)afternoon tea (2)disabled access (1)outdoor eating (1)Show More
- AmazingBonjourFoodDined on 30/8/2014The decor and ambience of the restaurant is unique and like no where else. The food was amazing, everything was perfect. The staff was extremely attentive and polite, which made the whole experience even better. The desserts will blow your mind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 26/8/2014Romantic evening celebrating boyfriend's bday. The staff were polite and the food was nicely cooked. We used the open table offer for 25% off food with a glass of prosecco which was good value (without the offer the food may be somewhat overpriced for what you get). Nice touch was they brought a little candle on a small desert for happy birthday at the end. Would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!LollyJVIPDined on 20/8/2014Perfect venue for a date with excellent food and wine. Will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!Rachel15Dined on 13/8/2014My friend and I visited Les Trois Garcons on a Wednesday evening at 6pm. The restaurant was very quiet when we arrived but it's such a fun place we spent the first 10 minutes just adminiring the decor! The waiters were excellent, attentive, friendly and even when the restaurant became busy at about 7pm, they still ensured our glasses were always filled and that our plates were cleared etc. The food was great - I had prawn cakes and couscous as a main and my friend had steak. Both were excellent as were the desserts. We had booked using an OpenTable deal which meant we had a free glass of Prosecco each (which was lovely and very drinkable) and then 25% off our food bill. We were astonished at how good value the food was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/8/2014The food was slightly inventive, beautifully refined, and delicious! We had the snails and pork belly (!!), and warm lobster salad with farfalle to start. Both were incredibly impressive and delicious. I had the chicken for main - had a bit of an asian twist, cooked to perfection and tasty. The prawn main was a bit disappointing - the prawns were very "prawny' tasting without other flavours to balance it out. Cheese platter was disappointing for me. Creme brûlées were good! Great ambience, interesting decor, and warm, friendly and amazing service! Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- DownieDineandoutDined on 12/8/2014We booked for our wedding anniversary and were not disappointed. Les Trois Garcons is romantic and slightly surreal in ambience. The staff are utterly charming and the food stunning. Thank you all for a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- AMAZINGMartinpercival1988Dined on 9/8/2014The staff are incredible!! They're friendly, funny, efficient and topped with the surroundings as you eat... I'd go there to just sit in awe! But the food is too good not to eat! Deffo coming back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lovely experienceSquirtleDined on 6/8/2014The perfect venue for a quiet intimate lunch. The service was impeccable and the food amazing. Would have no hesitation in returning.Special Features:
- Perfect hosts, setting and foodOinkDined on 5/8/2014A long awaited special birthday treat, Les Trois Garcons was well worth the wait. Extremely attentive and friendly hosts, truly unique atmosphere and a perfectly cooked great menu made this a very special night. Thank you!Special Features:
- Special occasion dinnerPatriziaDined on 4/8/2014We had the testing menu with the wine pairing. The food was really good and we appreciated the choise of the wines with just an exception: as italians, we would not have matched the starter of foie gras with a sweet, full-bodied and flavorful wine (Clos Le Comte ‘Cuvée Emilie’, Sauternes, France, 2011), but this is just our personal opinion, given by the tradition of our food-culture. The quality of the wine and the food in general was really outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely evening mealZoeLDined on 30/7/2014the food was lovely and attentive service, good wine knowledge to compliment our mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden gemDivadellarteDined on 30/7/2014We visited for lunch as part of a trip to London to celebrate our anniversary. The food selection was absolutely outstanding. As for service, the maitre d' was attentive, without being overbearing. He took the time to tell us the stories behind the unusual decor and talk us through any questions we had about the food or drinks. Waiting times were long enough to feel relaxed without wondering what was happening. Everything was beautifully presented and tasted delicious. Well worth the cost and the trek out from the more usual "touristy" areas of London.Special Features:
- Super mealGoodfoodieDined on 25/7/2014It is a beautiful venue , with super decor! So much to look at - shabby chic The food was fantastic especially the beef! The service was fantastic with friendly waiters and waitress. A thoroughly enjoyable experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GojumesDined on 23/7/2014We had a great evening. The set menu was excellent with new combinations of ingredients. The wine menu excellent. One glass of five was red wine. Maybe someone wants more but that depends on how it fits with the food. Charming, effective service. The restaurant is in a room with hundreds of surprising things to see. Very funny.Special Features:
- Strange BeastsKenNo2Dined on 16/7/2014From the initial impact of ambience - bulldogs with wings, marlins bursting through walls - through excellent and well balanced service to a melt in the mouth chauteaubriand, this was a pleasureable experience to be repeated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodPierAndreaDined on 11/7/2014Food, ambience and service were really good. Interesting fact: everyone speak with a French accent even if they are not from FranceSpecial Features:
- People..........PeterDined on 9/7/2014The afters was outstanding but the mains were a little average. What made the place was the welcome and the service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary NightbennDined on 7/7/2014Great restaurant for East London. Certainly on par with all the more central/west London top eateries. Ambience was great, food was top notch, with great wine recommendations from the sommelier. I'd definitely have the snails and the waygu beef again! Would definitely recommend it to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Supper 3.7.14GreenwichPhilDined on 3/7/2014Chose for partner's birthday dinner. The French-themed food was exquisite (especially the snails & belly pork and the nougat glace) and the (mainly Italian) service exemplary (friendly but discreet). Good but somewhat pricey wine list. Would certainly recommend for special occasions.Special Features:
- Great food in an unusual setting.Skinboy1Dined on 1/7/2014The venue is quite romantic and very camp, the service was great and the complimentary taster soup was delicious, the waiter was very friendly and well informed, overall it was a great evening out and we shall go back again.Special Features:
- Wonderful staff. Wonderful food.bdw86Dined on 25/6/2014I took my fiancé here for her birthday. The staff were very attentive without being overbearing. The food had delicate flavuors with great presentation. The wine selection was substantial. Everything was reasonably priced as well. Ww would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and great atmosphereRolandDined on 18/6/2014We had beautiful chicken with lime and ginger and gorgeous pork steak. Everything cooked perfectly. We were particularly impressed by how they did their best to carefully accommodate two of us who were dairy free. Great service, classy but not snooty. Good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nom!boogiespinnerDined on 18/6/2014I wasn't disappointed by lunch at Les Trois Garcons (A La Carte Menu). Great service and food, especially the desserts. The gateaux de Banana et Tapioca flambé au rum was quite an experience. The hanging handbags are somewhat Shoreditch, and the menu could be more vegetarian-friendly, but I'd be very happy to lunch again here.Special Features:
- Special dinner for a special eventBobbobDined on 14/6/2014I chose this place because I wanted a romantic ambience for a dinner with my girlfriend during our week-end to celebrate our meeting. This was perfect! The service is fast and clean, food is very tasty and the ambience is classy. I recommend this place to every couple!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way more than I expectedCBaffDined on 12/6/2014We came here post theatre and absolutely loved it. The food, and wine was outstanding and the service was relaxed and friendly. Great reworking of traditional Mediterranean food with a sophisticated twist.Special Features:
- Probably the best dinner we've hadwinesnobDined on 7/6/2014I took my husband here for dinner for his birthday and had an expectation that it might be a bit stuffy.. I couldn't have been more wrong. The service was impeccable, absolutely the best service I have ever received in London or elsewhere - attentive but not imposing, enthusiastic, engaging and charming. Fantastic. Then the food came, we had the chateaubriand and it was to die for. A great wine list at a reasonable price too. All in all we could not fault it at all and can't wait to go back again,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting decor, great serviceGrahamDined on 6/6/2014The decor was really interesting as expected and the service was excellent, the wine was very good too. I thought the food was a little bit of a let down and I was expecting more. I was also a bit annoyed that certain booking times weren't available, when in reality it seemed like there was plenty of space at that time.Special Features:
- Fantastic Food and ServiceshaneintheukDined on 30/5/2014This was my second visit to the restaurant and it didn't disappoint. Food was delicious and staff extremely attentive and helpful. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Live2eatDined on 29/5/2014Had a wonderful evening at Trois Garcons. The decor is amazing and the food's pretty good too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tres chic!cw698Dined on 24/5/2014Perfect service, tasty food, amazing decor and located in buzzing Shoreditch. Perfect for a special night out!Special Features:
- 2d time, still greatNenetteDined on 16/5/2014It was our second time and we loved it again. Very warm service, food is good and some dishes are really different. Will go againSpecial Features:
- Unbelievable service and foodJudyDined on 12/5/2014Fantastic food – salmon was the best I've had, as was the creme brûlée. Staff were so kind and attentive, full of great chat but never intrusive. Music was lovely. Fantastic wine selection – and the waitress knew that list comprehensively, and was able to describe each one so well (we went with the Slovakian Riesling, an interesting but delicious one!( Overall 5 stars, cannot fault them – expensive, but you get what you pay for. We'll definitely be back soon!…Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic placeKatrineDined on 10/5/2014Great service and great food! The interior is an experience in itself. Les Trois Garcons must be experienced!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodGarkDined on 10/5/2014Just really original, very quirky decor, but weirdly understated atmosphere. Great food, good service, and a lovely night. Give a try, is a good place.Special Features:
- venue amazing unobtrusive staffrobsterDined on 30/4/2014Had a beautiful meal with great almost invisible service. The whole experience was truly memorable. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner mondayboyswhoeatDined on 28/4/2014Another enjoyable meal at les trois garcons. Have had lunch here a number of times always good value good food and friendly and knowledgeable staff. dinner better still. Great ambiance great food and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingKapsDined on 26/4/2014Very unique cuisine, the lamb was fantastic. The dessert was amazing! the banana flambe was really good, not like the normal banana flambe you get in the normal shops If you love food and want to experience something different, I'd totally recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 25/4/2014Really great, friendly, personal service. Very genuine. French girl (obviously) from Toulouse, sad to say I forgot her name after a few drinks! Food & drinks were very good but I little too pricey in my opinion. Apart from that, the whole experience was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Les Trois GarconsJaneyKDined on 24/4/2014Superb. Food, wine and especially the staff were exceptiona. Brilliant decor.Special Features:
- Best Night Ever!TrishDined on 23/4/2014Most nicer restaurants had menus i just knew my two daughters would not be able to eat from. Then i found Les Trois Garcon on Open Table listed under a section of unique places in London. The interior is fantastic! The perfect place to go with a group for a fun night, or kids (older not toddlers, mine are 15 and 12), or a first date where you need something to talk about. The waitress was friendly. She helped pick our wine, which is perfect because i am terrible at wine. I loved what she chose! The manager was so friendly and light. Between them both I don't know how you could have a bad night. My next trip to London I am defiantly going back! I would recommend this to absolutely every one.Special Features: