MezBan Indian Cuisine
103 Hammersmith Grove
London, W6 0NQNeighbourhood:
IndianPrice: £25 and under
MezBan Indian Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mezban.co.uk/
- Phone: 02087411088x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Sunday: 6pm - 11pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from MezBan Indian Cuisine
Hammersmith Grove’s MezBan restaurant is a romantic Indian eatery where the delicious flavours of Asia meet the romance and atmosphere of gourmet dining in one of London’s most gentrified neighbourhoods. Authentic Indian cuisine is at the centre of MezBan’s approach, with extensive menus offering the best of authentic food – that is, dishes taken straight from India as opposed to the versions adapted for British tastebuds – made by highly experienced chefs working with traditional spice blends and fresh ingredients and cooking in old fashioned tandoors to produce a collection of dishes that really could be straight from the streets of Mumbai. The moody dining room, with back-lit art on the walls and candles on the table, is a cut above, with the politely friendly service of the well turned out front of house team providing an appropriate accompaniment to the high level of food offered by the kitchen.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MezBan Indian Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since 20 October 2013
good vegetarian options (2)group bookings (2)special occasions (1)outstanding value (1)fit for foodies (1)outdoor eating (1)Show More
- Lovely local Indian diningHadjiniciDined on 26/8/2014My wife and I have been going here for 2 years, and not once have we been disappointed! The food is great - not oily like most of the establishments on Brick Lane. The wait staff are eager to please, and help you through your options, of which there are plenty. There are many modern alternatives to traditional Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine (my fave is the Sali Boti, the Okra and the Prawn Burani). The restaurant is hidden in a quiet row of shops on Hammersmith Grove, which adds to a less hectic atmosphere. The place is clean and welcoming.Special Features:
- The following 4 reviews are from the MezBan Indian Cuisine reviews archive.
- Lovely local curry housese249Dined on 26/10/2012This is a good little Indian, nicely filling the gap between modern restaurant and local curry house making it suitable for casual but special occasions. We went for my husbands birthday and it ticked all the boxes. The decor is simply but pleasant, the atmosphere is relaxed, with brilliant smells filling the air. The food was very good at a reasonable price.Special Features:
- Friendly staff and delicious foodLittlemoonDined on 16/10/2012I love indian food and I am always really critical about it.... Absolutely nothing to say on the feed served at MezBan otherk than delish, delish and delish!! The staff is really friendly and nice and the prices are just right. LOVED IT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerBullyDined on 14/6/2012We arrived late but the staff were very friendly and accommodating. The food was very tasty and well above the average Indian cuisine. Really enjoyed it, don't normally do reviews but they tried a little bitter harder and deserve the praise. Give it a go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mezban Hammersmith. An excitingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 19/4/2012Mezban Hammersmith. An exciting evening with great food and friendly staff. The restaurant has a warm atmosphere and the food was delicious. I have travelled to India and had the best curries and tandoor dishes. In London I think this matches the authentic Indian tastes and amazing flavours. A great place to eat and by far the best Indian restaurant in West London ( I have been to most of them in S.Bush, Acton, Southhall and Ealing) The Chef was a star and gave us a tour of the kitchen.