21-22 Warwick Street
MediterraneanPrice: £41 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nopi-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 020 7494 9584
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast 8:00am to 12:00pm
Lunch 12:00pm to 3:00pm
Dinner 5:30pm to 10.30pm
Breakfast 10:00am to 11:30am
Lunch 12:00pm to 5:30pm
Dinner 5:30pm to 10:30pm
Breakfast 10:00am to 12:30pm
Lunch 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Asian
- Executive Chef: Yotam Ottolenghi
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Wine
A word from NOPI
NOPI is an all-day dining venue serving a cuisine blend that may be described as contemporary London: bold flavours and colours, broadly based on Mediterranean, Middle-eastern and Asian ingredients, using lots of herbs and spices. NOPI is open for breakfast, lunch, pre-theatre, dinner, and post-theatre.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerGood Vegetarian Options
- Diners' Choice WinnerMediterranean
NOPI - Best restaurants in Soho ›
NOPI reviews from OpenTable diners
1359 reviews since 23 November 2013
good vegetarian options (890)fit for foodies (880)special occasions (603)pre/post theatre (364)romance (306)brunch (305)business meals (298)sunday lunch (226)group bookings (168)outstanding value (111)child friendly (73)afternoon tea (40)outdoor eating (36)disabled access (21)Show More
- Simply great food!labhDined on 19/11/2014I would highly recommend Nopi for a real quality food experience. Everything we ate was delicious and the cocktails are amazing too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nopi is my favourite!gaellemDined on 18/11/2014I love the vegetarian and healthy options, will go there again definitely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous place with wonderful foodJohnDined on 17/11/2014Great environment. Not too noisy and tables not jammed together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very tasty & interesting food selection.HollyhoxDined on 17/11/2014Twice cooked chicken & blue cheesecake dishes were great - roast red pepper dip served with vegetable crudités was exceptional. Only negative we felt was the bulgar wheat salad was over salty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit hurriedMammabDined on 15/11/2014My husband and I booked an 'early doors' for our anniversary. The menu was varied and interesting and the food did not disappoint although it is a bit pricey, especially the wine. I had requested a window seat so was slidghtly disappointed when we were seated inside the restaurant and saw a couple of spare tables in the window. We were advised that we only had the table for 1.5 hrs and therefore we didn't dawdle, however it was nevertheless distracting when our table was constantly being cleared, especially while we were still eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LadyHDined on 14/11/2014Excellent, innovative and delicious. We had the sharing plates which gave us the opportunity to try even more flavours, all of which were fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful decor and outstandingly opulent ladies!KatiePCDined on 14/11/2014Nopi is a beautiful space of warmth and calm and delightful sounds and smells. Food is like nothing I have ever had before - so beautifully presented, an exotic blends of flavours and spices. And all disheds were so colourful and vibrant - a feast for the eyes and the tongue. Only two down points concerning our waiter and waitress. Very attentive and knowledgeable which was great and friendly too ... but the waiter dropped two knives - bit unnerving - and the waitress was wearing really strong perfume #eek. But it didn't spoil what was a magical evening at Nopi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love ottolengi but...CheskaDined on 14/11/2014I was so excited to be able to book a table at Nopi. However, despite the fact our waiter was absolutely charming and the food was good, I felt we were very rushed. Everything we ordered was served at once, we had crudites and spiced nuts to nibble on with a glass of wine, before we even finished these dishes our fish and lentils arrived. I have never experienced such speedy service in a similar style restaurant before. Disappointing as I feel it could have been a wonderful experience. The ingredients were delicious the food was lovely, but it was expensive and be rushed in such a way is not something that I feel is appropriate for such a restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exciting food combinationsyonatanDined on 13/11/2014This restaurant has the stamp of Ottolenghi and his partner Sami all over it. From the unusual ingredients to the varied food group combinations which even extends to the cocktail list. A great dining experience, although the service is more clinical than approachable. The food is what this reataurant is all about and it never fails to disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NopiPretheatreDined on 13/11/2014The service is rushed and I ordered a glass of wine and it never came. They just want you in and out. Food is the same as the other takeaway in the chain.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant Definitely VisitlennieDined on 13/11/2014Excellent healthy menu with great gluten free options...the service was informative and attentive. ..the decor is bright fresh and stylish....fabulous prosecco glasses!! I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stunning!LinfamousDined on 12/11/2014An amazing meal. Service was a little slow, but they were very busy. So glad to have made it here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Execellent, pricey, but worth itCarpasaDined on 12/11/2014An upscale restaurant with a laid-back atmosphere. This is a place to go when you feel like splurging but still want to get your money's worth. Because the food is so ecsquisite and well-prepared, the experience as a whole is worth the price. We started with the green bean entree, which was okay but nothing to write home about. But then came the main courses which were an absolut delight: I, the vegeterian, ordered the spinach and ricotta pasta, while my partner chose the duck. The pasta was nothing but your usual pasta dishes - it had strong mushrooms and walnut undertones and as a whole the various tastes were harmoniously combined, without being overbearing. My non-vegeterian partner reports that the duck was supremely made, and exhibited an impressive equilibrium between its various ingredients. The desert was dreamy as well. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingHillofJoyDined on 10/11/2014We had looked forward to our visit to Nopi for a long time having visited Ottolenghi 's deli on a previous visit to London from Australia. It was unfortunate that we were there on a day when they were experiencing powere issues. On arrival the staff were unable to find our booking (amongst those handwritten on a piece of paper) and we were kept standing at the entrance (4 of us) explaining to 3 different staff members that we did indeed have a booking. Other issues were our waiter was unwilling to change 2 glasses of proseco even though it was obvious they were "flat" and serving the wrong dish to one of our guests. The food WAS delicious, as we had expected, but we didn't leave with the warm glow we had been expecting.Special Features:
- Love NOPIMikeEdgeDined on 10/11/2014Wonderful food. Fresh, amazing flavours. Sharing plates is a great way to taste so many of the dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!GojiberryDined on 10/11/2014Food was interesting with unusual combinations- loved all dishes we tried and lots of veggie options for us to choose from. Service was amazing, the manager that evening gave us amazing recommendations and were very accommodating in altering the pre theatre menu to replace meat options with veggie!they had some power issues that affected the kitchen but this didn't impact on our meal or experience and the staff handled it very well. Would definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best lunch everStijnDVDined on 10/11/2014Great lunch experience at NOPI last Monday. My girlfriend and I took 5 of the starters to share which was plenty and a very good mix. Extremely fresh and high quality ingredients, cooked to perfection! Would recommend this place to everyone.Special Features:
- FabulousBestieDined on 9/11/2014As expected, everything was lovely. Yotam is in my view something of a genius in flavour combining. Food was superb. An unexpected extra pleasure was the cocktails - seriously amazing! Service is great - very good and friendly, without the stuffiness some good restaurants insist upon. Love it!Special Features:
- xxx1Dined on 9/11/2014Loved the lamb cutlets and the Burrata, but wasn't that fussed about the roasted aubergine and the chocolate pudding was very rich for me at the end, someone else ordered the courgette fritter which tasted good, I wished I bought that. The overall experience was great, the staff were very relaxed and all in all it was a great Sunday afternoon lazy lunch, but it is expensive, saying all of this I would go back!
- Exceptional tastesBearDined on 9/11/2014Delicious tastes from around the Med. which are unique to Ottolenghi.Special Features:
- almost a disaster, but savedsaturdaylunchDined on 9/11/2014Table of 4 for Sunday brunch. Hostesses were lovely, seated immediately for our reservation. Have a lovely chat between ourselves for 10 minutes then realize our server hasn't even spoken to us. Wave him down, order our meals and drinks. Drinks arrive 15 minutes later. Long time but it's fine because we're lost catching up. Food arrives 30 min AFTER that. Look around, dining room is at 50% cap. Weird. 2 people at our table had completely wrong dishes. After our server feigned confusion and tried to convince us we had the right thing, we finally were able to send them back. Manager comes to the rescue, sends us DELISH pastries and comps both wrong entrees. He is a serious hospitality godsend. Would go back just for the gesture.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic experienceNewcastlegirlsDined on 8/11/2014Great food and service. Really relaxed atmosphere and attentive staff. Watch out for the toilets - might be disorientating if you've had too many shandiesSpecial Features:
- NOPI ReviewTonyDined on 8/11/2014Went to Nopi on my 10th wedding anniversary, and both my wife and I had a delightful meal, both the food and service was excellent, would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie heavenEllieschnellieDined on 8/11/2014Adorable food, very attentive service. Great birthday treat. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long slow lunch for fourGargoyleDined on 8/11/2014Our first time eating at an Ottolenghi restaurant. We opted for multiple small dishes rather than main courses. Good move - with four people we got to taste almost everything on the menu! Flavours were sensational. The staff were the perfect balance between attentive whilst not constantly hovering. The ambiance is good, slightly sparse decor, good buzz but not too noisy! A great way to spend a rainy afternoon. Yum.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ottolenghi at its bestLauraDined on 8/11/2014We had a fantastic lunch here on Saturday - really wonderful food and friendly, helpful service. We all love Ottolenghi's recipe books, but the restaurant really is something else.Special Features:
- Food like food should beOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014We use the books from Ottolenghi a lot, we love the food. So great to experience his restaurant, to taste like he thinks it should be. We loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding serviceJonathanDined on 7/11/2014Once again an excellent experience. The service was outstanding, even providing us with reading glasses! The food was delicious & intriguing. Loved it!
- Loved itStockieDined on 7/11/2014Had a fabulous meal in this lovely restaurant, service was excellent. The food was divine, loved the aubergine and chicken, would recommendSpecial Features:
- Food good cursory serviceJfamilyDined on 6/11/2014The food was great but the waiters gave fairly brusque service. We felt rather 'upsold' as the waiter urged us to order more food than we needed. When plates were changed between courses the waiter roughly threw the new cutlery down. Great meal but not that welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gemiDined on 5/11/2014The service and also the food it is not up for the prices they charge!Special Features:
- AmazingPeteVIPDined on 3/11/2014Something for everyone, but if all vegetarian food was as good as their vegetarian small plates butchers would be out of business.Special Features:
- Delicious food, friendly serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/11/2014Love this place. The food is exquisite - wonderful flavour combinations. Staff were friendly and helpful and genuinely lovely. Looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- Beautiful place, excellent foodNickDined on 2/11/2014I took my girlfriend here on a Sunday afternoon. It's was sensational and the interior is absolutely stunning yet simple.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Use the cookbookOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/11/2014Ottolenghi is brilliant, that is for sure. Unfortunately you're much better off to follow his recipes at home than to eat in the restaurant - I was expecting something more special and spectacular than what I make when I follow a recipe, but the restaurant offered no such thing. Instead, we paid 5 times the price for a tenth of the portion you make for one recipe at home. The wine was also disappointing but recommended by the waitress. I'm afraid we were very very disappointed :( I will continue to use his cookbook and love the cafe!!
- ScrumptiousWodencurtisDined on 1/11/2014Nopi is a delight - the dishes are beautifully presented and utterly delicious. A great place for any occasion.Special Features:
- After operaEaroutDined on 31/10/2014We have eaten lunch many times at Ottolengi in Islington but never managed to get a booking for dinner so we're surprised that we were able to get a table at short notice. Food excellent with inventive combinations for the small plates ideal for sharing and experiencing as many tastes and textures as possible. We so enjoyed our meal that we have booked again for our daughter's birthday celebration. The only 'down' to our visit was that we were in a jet stream of cool air from above from the a/c.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing tapasRomanDined on 30/10/2014This place is vibrante and cool. The food is very good and can be easily sharedSpecial Features:
- Nice experience at NOPIp987yowDined on 30/10/2014We had heard about the Ottolenghi restaurants and while in London, wanted to give one a try. We selected NOPI as we had theatre tickets in the area. We were very pleased with the ambience, food, and service. We would definitely return and highly recommend.Special Features:
- "Cheesecake"OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 29/10/2014The "cheesecake" dish is superb; noone should go to NOPI without trying this.Special Features: