21-22 Warwick Street
MediterraneanPrice: £41 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nopi-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 02074949584
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast 8:00am to 12:00pm
Lunch 12:00pm to 3:00pm
Dinner 5:30pm to 10.30pm
Breakfast 10:00am to 11:30am
Lunch 12:00pm to 5:30pm
Dinner 5:30pm to 10:30pm
Breakfast 10:00am to 12:30pm
Lunch 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Asian
- Executive Chef: Yotam Ottolenghi
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Wine
A word from NOPI
NOPI is an all-day dining venue serving a cuisine blend that may be described as contemporary London: bold flavours and colours, broadly based on Mediterranean, Middle-eastern and Asian ingredients, using lots of herbs and spices. NOPI is open for breakfast, lunch, pre-theatre, dinner, and post-theatre.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerGood Vegetarian Options
- Diners' Choice WinnerMediterranean
NOPI - Best restaurants in Soho ›
NOPI reviews from OpenTable diners
1326 reviews since 25 October 2013
good vegetarian options (870)fit for foodies (858)special occasions (578)pre/post theatre (346)romance (302)brunch (301)business meals (288)sunday lunch (221)group bookings (165)outstanding value (106)child friendly (71)afternoon tea (40)outdoor eating (33)disabled access (20)Show More
- Beautifully fresh and deliciousFussyFoodieDined on 22/10/2014While only a small menu the selection available was fantastic with some unusual but very tasty combinations. We opted to share 4 of the small plates so that we could try more things and we were not disappointed. Each dish was delicious and wonderfully fresh. Great options for veggies and the health conscious. They normally bring out the dishes separately but we asked to have them all together and they happily did this for us. I couldn't fault a thing and cant wait to go back.Special Features:
- Outstanding restaurant - the best!PeterBradshaw1Dined on 21/10/2014This is a truly outstanding restaurant - wonderful food and wonderful service. Absolutely in the top rankSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Innovative food, tasty side-dishes!GourmetteDined on 20/10/2014The food was fantastic! This was our third visit and everything from the drink (coriander, ginger, martini) to the vegetarian starters, "cheese-cake" with beetroot and almonds, and the two fish-dishes (sea-bass and lemon sole) we had was really really tasty and good. You have too book early and don't miss the ladies room!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OVERPRICEDJohnnycoolDined on 20/10/2014This was my second visit. The original visit was better. Problem is the price. Far too expensive for what you get. I've been (and still am) a fan of Ottolenghi. The atmosphere is all right. No buzz. Feels very worthy. Fabulous loo btw. I am sorry to say that I will not be going again.Special Features:
- Less than overwhelmingearl60Dined on 20/10/2014We were expecting a "meal for the ages" which unfortunately, we didn't get. Everything was fine, some dishes better than the others (particularly the fish and cheese dishes), but overall, I can't say we were overwhelmed. It was good without being memorable.Special Features:
- Simple, fuss free and good foodtweylinDined on 20/10/2014A good place to have an easy meal with friends and colleagues. Good and innovative food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch venuemorskiDined on 20/10/2014The first restaurant I've ever been to where there was a special dairy free menu, which was great for my friend. Food was delicious. Service was great - they even rang us after our meal to tell us we had left a bag behind. I will definitely go back (without my dairy free friend this time!).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday lunch at NopiGloriasfoodDined on 19/10/2014Perfect fine dining experience. The menu is a great example of food combining at its best and the plates leave a light refreshing taste on the palate. Excellent cocktails- would definately go back but is a little extravagant to be our 'local' go to restaurant. Excellent service- we were pushed for time and managed to pack all in in an hourSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food ...FoodieFriend73Dined on 18/10/2014Amazing food, ambience great, the one thing that would have made it 5 starts would have been consistent service. Started well but at the end of the meal it felt rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nopi-tasticJohnnyBDined on 18/10/2014Wonderful healthy salads full of interesting flavour combinations + melt-in-the-mouth onglet - all washed down with a delicious Portuguese white. And I didn't even mention dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointingliv2eatDined on 17/10/2014I'd been looking forward to trying Ottolenghi's restaurant Nopi for sometime. Although the food lived up to expectations - it was just delicious and the flavours magnificent, I found the service incredibly poor and amateur. We arrived 10 minutes late for our booking (but phoned through to advise and apologise) and were met with the haughty attitude of the restaurant host who was deliberating cancelling our table (which they kept reminding us of) and had our two cocktails spilt/dropped on arrival - over the starters we'd ordered (it was of course all replaced but still made for an incredibly poor impression). The clumsiness continued until the end of the evening when we were given somebody else's coats and belongings. Won't recommend!Special Features:
- Chrys247Dined on 17/10/2014Best chef ever .. Vegetables dishes were amazing ... And desserts ...just speachlessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service, great restaurantitzanowskiDined on 12/10/2014Me and a friend went to NOPI to have brunch on a Sunday. I liked the interior design very much - fancy but not too fancy to make you feel uncomfortable. The food was very good (we had poached egg with mushrooms and scrambled eggs with salmon). The service was great and the waiter really nice - it had been a long night for us and we were still a bit tired, but the waiter managed to cheer us up and was very funny without being annoying or indiscreet. The only negative point was the size of the coffee - not really enough to wake you up in the morning. But caramel ice cream with peanuts and hot fudge sauce and a nice glass of wine made up for that. Overall a really pleasant experience and definitely a recommendable restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FoodMonkeyPieDined on 11/10/2014The food was truly stunning. Lots of options, we chose the sharing plates so we could try as many different dishes as we could eat. WonderfulSpecial Features:
- OutstandingSamsunplattyDined on 11/10/2014Nopi is fabulous. Exquisite cuisine, charming service and wonderful ambience. Such a treatSpecial Features:
- DisappointedKnowsomethingaboutfoodDined on 11/10/2014Was looking forward to this dinner. Food was definitely not made to order. Cold vegetables were one note flavours. Beef and seafood sharing plates- over cooked . Was so looking forward to ottolenghi cuisine. It was mediocre and best. Service was poor. When shared plates are just waiting around in the kitchen and then pretty much flung at you....couldn't wait to get out of there.
- It was nice but a bit overpricedlauraDined on 11/10/2014The food at Nopi was quite nice and tasty, simple Mediterranean cuisine. However, it's a bit overpriced for what it is... Also, the quantity of food is not really enough. The ambience of the restaurant, is ok, but a it could be nicer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keep this place to yourself!OldieDined on 11/10/2014First time visit, Saturday lunch with a friend. The food was wonderful, every mouthful a delight. Portions were just right, though to begin with we were a bit curious as to how it would work out. Found the service efficient but lacking in warmth. Perhaps this is the result of giving lunchtime diners an hour and a half. Two hours would have been so much more comfortable, and we would have been out of there well within the time but without feeling we had to eat up and go. (Maybe its our age, but we like to eat slowly and talk.) Still, we both agreed we'd be back asap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They recoveredACJ1Dined on 10/10/2014No idea what was going on when we arrived but they had no table for us and when we were finally seated we waited nearly 20 minutes for any service. The table next to us arrived and received drinks etc about 15 mins after we had sat down. Then things improved. The food is really good although not quite as spectacular as I'd been led to believe. My main of sea-bass was first class. Really interesting wines and the waiter ( perhaps having picked up on our body language re initial service) kindly let us try one or two once we had shown we were really interested I some specific grapes in offer. I'd go back but not raving about the place.
- Like in heavenconnaisseurDined on 8/10/2014We had dinner in the restaurant NOPI and it was the best eating experience we have ever had. The food, the staff, the service, the ambience, everything just perfect. Heaven must be like this...Special Features:
- MerlehippopartymusDined on 8/10/2014Excellent food , especially for people who want healthy, veggie or fish option! Very accomadating as we arrived 45min early and they squeezed us in .Waiters very helpful and friendly ! Food seemed to be very healthy as am allergic to cream and they served mainly yoghurt instead. Would have loved to try a pudding but was too full to fit it in! Thought the toilets were worth a visit! Will definately go back for another eating experience. Let us know when there are special deals?Special Features:
- Lacking in atmospherediningdanDined on 7/10/2014The food was very good at this restaurant, as expected; Surprisingly, however, we never felt comfortable or cozy in any way. The environment is all high quality but somehow the parts don't work well together.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 7/10/2014One of the best meals, outstanding food, great cocktails, beautiful setting and well managed service. One of its kind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014We love the freshness and innovation. Love the combination of sweet/sour, fruits and nuts with vegetables and meats, crunchy/smooth texture and colour. Also love the old favourite Middle Eastern, African and Italian recipes reinvented with a modern twist. Attention to detail is exemplary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding in every wayDinerDined on 6/10/2014From time we walked in to be greeted by friendly staff taking our coats, to when we walked out with every member of staff we saw on our way smiling a genuine goodbye, this was one of the best restaurant experiences we have had. The food was delicious - a combination of sharing dishes for starter and well portioned individual mains. The food is clever and original and most of all very tasty whilst still feeling light and good for you. For starters, do share as everything is so good you will be spoilt for choice. I had the chicken with chilli and myrtle salt but would likewise recommend the lemon sole which my companion enjoyed. The staff were friendly and attentive - our glasses were filled without us noticing. Cool and intimate atmosphere.Special Features:
- A real treatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Whilst I had anticipated excellent food, I had not expected the ambience to be so very warm and friendly. We were greeted at the door as if the restaurant were genuinely pleased to see us and our young waiter could not have been more helpful and friendly. I had mentioned that it was my son's birthday but had not asked for a cake. He was much amused when his dessert arrived proudly sporting a birthday candle and, as we left the restaurant, he remarked that no less than three staff members had wished him a happy birthday. The food is first class, but it is those extra touches which make a place great. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nopi to others and only hope I will have the opportunity to visit again.Special Features:
- BrilliantSimonWDined on 5/10/2014It is always superb. Breakfast menu (although relatively limited) is all executed excellently and served by very pleasant waiters. Shakshuka (braised eggs in tomato sauce with labneh) is really great. Coffee is superb. Normally pay around £40 for 2 for breakfast (2 dishes, 2 coffees, 2 juices).Special Features:
- diner nopifrancoisDined on 4/10/2014A ggod introduction for this night ..nice restaurant team :) and good food ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently deliciousstacyhDined on 4/10/2014Fabulous meals with superb meat free options. A gorgeous restaurant with excellent service and exciting new dishes and flavour combinations. One to try!Special Features:
- YumBea1Dined on 3/10/2014We had a selection of smaller dishes to share. The variety of flavours was fantastic and everything looked very appealing. The restaurant is stylish but simple. A very enjoyable and memorable lunch.Special Features:
- Lovely foodIOMfoodieDined on 2/10/2014Great restaurant,buzzing and fresh tasty food which is a bit different ,sharing plates which means lots of variety.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/10/2014I had high hopes for this restaurant but I was rather disappointed. The food was good - in the main, but the staff decided that we should eat our vegetables first and we had to ask if we could please have meat and vegetables together. They seemed rather surprised that we wanted to eat our selected dishes together, which I found rather strange. And I have to say it is really rather overpriced - lunch for two people with one bottle of wine - £170!! Not worth it.Special Features:
- DisappointedJamieDined on 2/10/2014I've been to NOPI several times, and have always been wowed -- energetic, positive vibe, delectable food, professional service. Little of that was in evidence during my most recent visit. The service was glacial, although the restaurant was not busy. And the food, normally so good, was flat and tasteless. Some of the vegetables were undercooked and the lamb was under-seasoned. It may have just been an off day, but there were a number of empty tables, which may suggest otherwise.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 30/9/2014Disappointing meal. Returned after a sensational evening last year. Food was only average. Service was below par.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverhypedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 30/9/2014We are from Washington, D.C. and visiting London for a week. We thought the food was just OK. We didn't think the chef did much to elevate the cuisine, especially given the hype and the prices. But even worse was the less than friendly service we have experienced through out London. Skip this place. There are far better places in London. I'm truly sorry to have given up a coveted evening for this place.
- Great food - poor servicelizzykellyDined on 29/9/2014When we arrived at restaurant our table wasn't ready so they put us at the bar which would be fine except we couldn't get anyone to serve us a drink. At our table - they got our food order wrong - twice! Having said that food was delicious!Special Features:
- Once more a great experienceRafaDined on 28/9/2014Last Sunday was my fourth visit at Nopi in 6 weeks. I'm a fan... Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all well balanced and I just love the foodpairing. Sea bass with fennel, scallops with crackling pork belly belly and apple yuzu sauce, lemon sole, pork chop, amazing salads, ... A pure and healthy cuisine with the typical signature from Ottolenghi. Just go there to find out when you're into fine food. The service is also quite good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but service brought it downMegeeDined on 28/9/2014Everything was great but in a nice place like this, if they bring you a coffee you haven't ordered by mistake and you tell them so, you'd expect them to take it off the bill! Anyway, they made no fuss in the end, but it's just unprofessional and a nuisance. Other than that, fine. Enjoyed my food.Special Features:
- Fantastic mealjojoDined on 27/9/2014The food at Nopi was astonishingly good, it even silenced my husband who is very chatty and a gourmet cuisine buff. Do try their aubergine thing, it is a revelation, utterly amazing. It was very busy but service was super efficient without being in your face. Very highly recommended, can't wait to go back and try rest of the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceHayneseyMancDined on 27/9/2014This was my second visit and it was just as good as my first. Food was amazing, we were spoilt for choice. There is a good selection for vegetarians, everything was absolutely delicious. The unusual and unexpected flavour combinations work so well together so if you don't really like any particular ingredient you should still give it a try as the chances are it will be complete different to what you are expecting. Nopi is a stylish place with friendly, efficient and knowledgable staff. I will definitely be going back for a third visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.