London, SW1X 7RNNeighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: £41 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.oneoonerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 02072907101
- Hours of Operation:
Open daily: 12pm - 2:30pm, 6:30pm - 9:45pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, International, French
- Executive Chef: Pascal Proyart
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar
A word from One-O-One Restaurant
Fish is the dish at One-O-One, Knightsbridge's most highly-acclaimed seafood restaurant. The atmosphere at lunchtime is buzzy, bright and fast. The evening brings a sea-change to cool, candlelit elegance, appreciated by its clientele of sophisticated adults. Chef Pascal Proyart draws inspiration from his childhood on the Brittany coast to create dishes like pan-roasted Norwegian white halibut and langoustine dumpling with Paimpol coco bean and truffle cassoulet and sauce Nantua, and Scottish beef fillet cooked lyonnaise with rich red burgundy sauce, morel mushrooms duxelles, sautéed potatoes. Excellent wine list, many by the glass. Both ingredients and surroundings are of the highest quality, and One-O-One is deeply committed to sustainably-sourced fish.Continued
Dress Code is smart casual. Destroyed pants, shorts and unclosed shoes would not be accepted.
Dress Code is smart casual. Destroyed pants, shorts and unclosed shoes would not be accepted.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
One-O-One Restaurant - Best restaurants in Knightsbridge ›
One-O-One Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
129 reviews since 19 May 2014
special occasions (71)fit for foodies (56)romance (51)business meals (51)outstanding value (20)sunday lunch (16)group bookings (11)brunch (10)disabled access (8)afternoon tea (3)pre/post theatre (3)child friendly (3)outdoor eating (2)good vegetarian options (2)Show More
- One-O-One fabulous diningFoodjunkieDined on 5/9/2014Leave plenty of time for your meal at One-O-One, our experience lasted about 2 1/2 hours. Service was excellent and the staff very pleasant. We had the 3 courses and a bellini for £35 deal, and although the menu is limited to 3 choices per course, I would happily eaten everything on the menu. We will be returning to try the tasting menu which sounds divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Seafood at One O OnegastrozachDined on 1/9/2014The elaborate, imaginative fish and seafood dishes tasted fresh and were artistically presented. Wine choices to match were fresh, clean, young and mostly French wines, that complemented the dishes well. A californian pinot noir was the only new world wine on the tasting menu. Portions were medium sized - enough to satisfy without becoming bloated. The toptable discount applied to the food but not the wine selections.Special Features:
- Lovely food! Fantastic serviceMoungersDined on 28/8/2014The tasting menu was fantastic with the Open Table offer. All the dishes were like a la carte size. At the end of the meal, we were all extremely full! All the staff were very jolly and made us feel real at home. Had a thoroughly great time.Special Features:
- I love it hereThePirateDined on 25/8/2014I don't really mind for myself, but lunch is never that busy here when I go and they deserve more. This is without question the best value restaurant you will find anywhere. Great food with quality ingredients. I find the décor and ambience to be a chic 70s home from home. Friendly efficient staff. Super wine list and you can indulge yourself with the price of the great set menu. With the consistency I find here I always leave smiling, which is what makes this one of my favourite restaurants :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentballetdancerDined on 16/8/2014Had the 3 course opentable set dinner with bellini. Great value. Nothing could be faulted. Classy ambience, quiet, not crowded on a Sat evening. Tasty, fresh food. Excellent wait staff, but particularly enjoyed banter with Santo, who makes great cocktails!Special Features:
- Great food but with a price tagAchtelVIPDined on 14/8/2014The food at 101 is exceptional and you pay for that privilege. The one thing that was slightly off-putting was the fact it was so empty that the waiters' attention seemed to be on us all the time, which was bordering (ever so slightly) on intrusive.Special Features:
- Fantastic fishLike2eatDined on 11/8/2014Chose the taster menu with the wine package and it was fantastic - best quality fish and shellfish cooked to perfection. Couldn't have done better myself and I'm a fishermans wife!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pascal is on fire!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014I used to go to One-o-One more often, but have not been there in recent years, at least since the refurbishment of the restaurant. Tried the tasting menu. The food was outstanding! And the service was very friendly. Super fresh ingredients, and the menu reflects the genius and passion of the chef! I sincerely think that, after dining here once again, majority of the restuarants in London should kindly return their Michelin stars.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentTracieHDined on 9/8/2014We booked the Mer De Ter menu and with wine flight and it was one of the nicest meals I have had in a long time. Each course came and we oohed and aahed over it thinking it could not get any better....but it did. The food was outstanding as was the wine pairing. I must also mention the staff who were friendly and made us feel very welcome. Thank you for a lovely night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always outstandingAnonVIPDined on 8/8/2014I'm a regular and a big fan of pascals good. Will always recommend! Every aspect is of 5 star quality!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent foodSoulDined on 2/8/2014I had a terrific dinner at One-0-One last Saturday. I took advantage of the 50% offer for the Terre & Mer menu which proved to be one of the best dinners I have ever had in view of the cost. Please note however, that most wines on the extensive winelist are quire expensive and even the cheapest bottles on the list may top the price of the menu! The 5-course menu was skillfully prepared with very fresh and expensive ingredients such as lobster, scallops, foie gras halibut, topbeef..The food was light and very tasty. The service was attentive and swift. This was my fifth visit and I will definitely return in spite of the rather cold atmosphere of this often rather empty dining room.Special Features:
- Great friendly serviceboxhaveDined on 2/8/2014One O One was not what i expected, although not sure what i expected, but the decor was subtle, not overbearing and a spacious setting, considering the location. The staff were friendly, and catered appropriately to our needs, especially with my pregnant wife’s demands for bread & butter. I hadn't told them that it was her birthday during booking, so when they found out, she got a complimentary tray with a lit candle and assorted chocolates which she loved. The food was good, i had the duck for starter and cod for main and the particularly well presented deserts which were delicious. She had lobster, and said it was the best she ever had. I would go there again, especially as they can accommodate Children, we noted a couple with a toddler.Special Features:
- Outstanding food, excellent servicenataliaDined on 28/7/2014The food is simply amazing, we went for the tasting menu and was a great mix of flavours and unbelievable value (we has a special offer) especially considering the quality of cuisine. Also, we greatly appreciated that the chef was able to customise the menu for us as one of us does not eat garlic and the other meat. Great service and fabulous venue. cant wish for anything better than this!Special Features:
- chaneryDined on 25/7/2014Food excellent. Such a nice place to go with a very good atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One-0-One restaurantNkrumahDined on 20/7/2014Very nice food and very attentive waitress. Surprisingly it was very quiet when we went. I would recommend it as a good place to good seafood in the Knightsbridge areaSpecial Features:
- Dinner in the cityalbrtrvwrDined on 18/7/2014We chose the a-la-carte menu and went for sea food only. Everything was delicious, although a bit on the expensive side. For a great value try to book with a discount when reserving on OpenTable. The service was outstanding and we got a warm welcome despite being casually dressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- standards slipping - disappointingbolotxusDined on 18/7/2014We went for a b'day lunch.The ambience was okay, altho' there were guests in shorts,t-shirts, & flip-flops.Wines were over-priced (>150% in some cases, & worse 12.5% service charge on top!!).Food portions were quite stingy,& compared to my previous visits no longer innovative or thrilling.That said, the food was still quite tasty.Service was patchy-we had to catch the waiter's eye several times, but staff were friendly.Despite calling in advance to confirm the OT offer, it was not in the bill, & so I have had to write requesting a refund.PP himself was in the kitchen that day-we saw him greet one of the other tables. I remember having several memorable meals here, so disappointing that it has lost it's shine - a real shame!Special Features:
- Good food, Good service... butSloaneboyVIPDined on 10/7/2014A fantastic restaurant. Food to mich star level. However, there were some issues with double counting in service charge on the bill. Staff should be a bit more careful with that. But if you ask if I would want to come again without any toptable deals, I will think again, as its not a cheap place to eat.Special Features:
- heavenly!KC33Dined on 29/6/2014Celebrating special occasion with my visiting father, the dinner at 101 was absolutely fantastic. The surf and turf starter (especially the foie gras) was truly heavenly. Grilled dover sole was perfection on a dish. The chocolate brownie with salted caramel icecream was super scrumptious and a perfect way to end a remarkedly delightful dinner! Service is outstanding as usual. Will definitely return again, especially while the toptable offer of 30% off food lasts!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best seafood in LondonyklokeDined on 26/6/2014I always enjoy dining here,service is top notch and the fish dishes are outstanding.Special Features:
- Best Seafood Restaurant in LondonChiaraVIPDined on 21/6/2014After trying a good few seafood restaurants in the capital, there is only one winner: One-o-One does seafood like nobody else. Warning: after you've been once, you'll be hooked. If you really enjoy fish, crustaceans and shellfish, you'll want no-one else to prepare it for you, but Chef Pascal Proyart and his team.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not quite at its bestMrGrumpyVIPDined on 13/6/2014Very good, perhaps not quite as good as usual, and slightly obstructive serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner at 101SherryVIPDined on 5/6/2014101 has delivered once again to my friends and I, more visits in the coming months, will definitely go back soon.
- Superb seafood and service!MickiDined on 31/5/2014We had a truly wonderful evening at One-O-One for the four of us--superb seafood, excellent service and some of the best Dover sole on two continents. The restaurant's ambience was very conducive to quiet conversation and savoring each morsel, while the wait staff was thorough and unobtrusive. Each of us had a different seafood entree and all were excellent (we sampled each others' dishes). The wine list was constructed carefully to offer a wide variety of choices and a cross-section of countries and types. Imaginative cocktails were available prior to dinner, and we enjoyed a very leisurely meal without a sense of rushing or pressure. Will absolutely return as well as recommend to others--Special Features:
- Great foodSoulmoneyDined on 31/5/2014Food was great, the service was a little disorganised but very friendly and helpfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice food, weaker service, ambianceDBroDined on 24/5/2014We really enjoyed the food, but thought the service and the ambiance could be better.Special Features:
- One of the very bestyumiDined on 17/5/2014The place is extremely romantic. The prices are reasonable (especially if you use some of the promotional offer) although vine could quickly inflate the bill (but this is true for so many places and One O one also suggests some more affordable bottle). But one O one makes the difference on the amazing food they serve : it's awesomely tasty, beautifully presented, playing with colours, textures, .... just a pure moment of food luxury.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunch at 101SherryVIPDined on 17/5/2014I went to Knightsbridge 101 with some friends for lunch. The food was as amazing as usual, services very attentive. Will go back soon with some visitors from the family next week.Special Features:
- Worth returning toMinervaDined on 16/5/2014Food was well presented and well prepared, the waiters were knowledgeable and helpful but not intrusive. It was an excellent place to meet an old friend for a happy evening together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely foodChocolateDined on 7/5/2014Was impressed by food and venue even though a little pricey. Would go backSpecial Features:
- ExcellentChiaraVIPDined on 18/4/2014Never fails to delight and impress: difficult to put into words, just go!
- High standards very much maintainedMrGrumpyVIPDined on 8/4/2014Really excellent cooking and very pleasant service, with a few minor lapsesSpecial Features:
- £35 Set 3 course menuOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/4/2014My wife and I love this restaurant. The set menu is good, although a little limited in choice. The wine by the glass menu could be bigger and better value. That said, still great food and I really like the little extras they give you including beautiful petit fours with your coffee.
- Wonderful tasting menuTerriVIPDined on 21/3/2014My boyfriend and I had dinner here on Friday evening, and we chose the tasting terre a mer menu with matching wines. We both thought the food was fantastic, each course was exceptional. We particularly loved the lobster starter, the halibut dish and the beef. The restaurant itself was nice and relaxed, and the staff were friendly and professional. Will definitely be back, and thoroughly recommend this place. Only negative was not much wine was given, I felt they could have given a bit more. Still not a big deal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice FrenchOlyaDined on 15/3/2014Food was great, no question about it. I also got 30% off deal, so it was not as expensive as usual. We were running late and I called to ask them to move us 1 hour later, the lady said that it was not possible as 9pm is their busiest time. Well, to our surprise, the restaurant was empty!!! And that was Saturday night.Special Features:
- Almost thereNoelleTVIPDined on 14/3/2014The service is impeccable and the food is edging on Michelin quality but just underperforms due to overseasoning and a relatively quiet atmosphere although we did see a birthday cake with sparklers come out for one couple and a bottle of champagne for a special night out for the other table next to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at 101SherryVIPDined on 13/3/2014101 never falls short of my expectation. Excellent standard, great value for money with toptable's offer.Special Features:
- Lovely foodJSTSVIPDined on 9/3/2014My husband and I had the set lunch at £27 for three courses. The food was sensational and great value. The wine list is quite expensive, so our bill ended up £166 for two. Then again we also had aperitifs, a bottle of burgundy and dessert wine. If you are less inclined to drink wines like us, then it really is a bargain. Service was very good and friendly. The A La Carte is expensive. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great see food, average serviceDinerVIPDined on 8/3/2014The restaurant server great sea food, but both the service and ambience leaves a lot to be desired. Value was reasonable with the £35 3 course set menu ending at £65 per person when drinks and service was added.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic and charmingNYVisitorsDined on 2/3/2014This was one of our special dinners, and the food was great. The waiter recommended a special drink that we loved, and the bartender even came to the table before we left and taught us how to make it ourselves, and when my girlfriend commented how much she loved her dessert, the waiter reappeared 2 minutes later with a second helping. How often does that happen? We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.