3 Mill Street
Perth, PH1 5HZNeighbourhood:
AmericanPrice: £25 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pacos.co.uk/
- Phone: 01738 622290
- Hours of Operation:
We are open every day 12 noon to 11.00 pm.
Telephone lines are open
Monday to Saturday - 9.00 am
Sunday - 11.00 am
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Private Party Facilities: For that special occasion or work outing we have a Private Dining Room situated on the first floor of the restaurant which can be reserved for Private Functions.
- Private Party Contact: Matthew Cox 01738622290 x
A word from Paco's Restaurant
As you would expect, all our food at Paco's Restaurant is freshly prepared daily and cooked to order. From pasta to pizzas, burgers to steaks, we have an extensive menu that will cater for all tastes.Continued
We always provide quality food along with exceptional service which makes us one of the most popular restaurants in Perth.
We always provide quality food along with exceptional service which makes us one of the most popular restaurants in Perth.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Paco's Restaurant - Best restaurants in Perthshire/Stirlingshire ›
Paco's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since 21 November 2013
pre/post theatre (30)group bookings (27)special occasions (23)child friendly (23)romance (12)fit for foodies (10)outstanding value (10)sunday lunch (10)brunch (9)disabled access (8)outdoor eating (7)good vegetarian options (6)business meals (3)afternoon tea (3)Show More
- Fantastic mealFionab139Dined on 2/11/2014I haven't been to Paco's in a number of years but I certainly will be back. Had a lovely meal, there was 8 in our party including 3 children and we all had a choice of food. Staff were friendly and helpfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- travellinman72Dined on 25/10/2014Went to Pacos last Saturday place was packed.The atmosphere was brilliant.We were met by a smiling yound waitress who took us to our table.From then on it was excellent, food ,wine, beer and most of all service. Well done the Pacos teamSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fine eveninggravyboyDined on 11/10/2014A group of 5 of us had a very relaxed evening enjoying good food in a comfortable environment. The waiting staff were very attentive and never very far away even in a restaurant that was clearly very busy. Well done Pacos, you seem to have got it right!Special Features:
- great restaurantDaveDined on 9/10/2014Beautiful food in a good environment. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Good value for money,as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly disappointedFranklyDined on 4/10/2014Having not visited Paco's for quite some time, as we live quite a distance away, we were looking forward to going back. We were a bit disappointed with the overall experience - especially in the quantity of seafood dished up in the "Spaghetti with Seafood"Special Features:
- Good food and ambiancefuncar1Dined on 28/9/2014No complaints at all really. Nice attentive staff, good food and reasonable prices. Definitely go back next time in PerthSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 23/8/2014I was at pacos for my 18th birthday meal with my boyfriend and some family members! The food was absolutely amazing and the service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beentheredonethatDined on 12/8/2014Great restaurant but service was very slow. I could understand if the restaurant was really busy but there were only about another 8 tables in. So I would expect it to be a bit more efficient. We waited about 20 minutes for our drinks. Our drinks arrived just as the starters did. And at the end of our meal we tried to get someone's attention for the bill and gave up after several waiters walked by. Other than that, the food was great and we had a lovely night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well worth a visitClintbeechwoodDined on 25/7/2014Great service, good atmosphere, friendly staff, will be back!Special Features:
- Reliably enjoyablemaandpaDined on 19/7/2014We have visited Paco's often over many years with our three children (two of whom are now adults!) and we have genuinely never had a bad meal/experience. The service is always totally focussed and professional and the food is consistent and reliable. When the restaurant is busy, which is quite often, I find the atmosphere a little noisy for good conversation, but for a family meal out you really can't beat it.Special Features:
- Noisy, food expensive but ordinaryVisitor424Dined on 28/6/2014We had fast service before a concert (=good) but food was very ordinary for the price. Convenient for the concert hall. Families seemed to be enjoying themselves.Special Features:
- dinnerscottieDined on 21/6/2014had a great time ,table was booked and ready at time ,service was great (WOULD SAY FORGOT NAME SO NAME BADGE WOULD BE GREAT ) lots of things to choose fromSpecial Features:
- 7th June lunchheyheymymyDined on 7/6/2014Great ambience, great staff and great food. Nice airy feel to the place with plenty of room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hearty Tex Mex. Give us a smile!HungrygirlDined on 3/6/2014We enjoyed the satisfying hearty tex mex Paco's is famous for! The decor's not changed in years and it's great! The staff were trying very hard, but there was no atmosphere of fun! If it was my restaurant I'd be encouraging staff to relax and be themselves. Cocktails were a let-down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best steak in Perth!yog82Dined on 1/6/2014The fillet with jalepeno cheese sauce, cooked medium-rare is my favourite meal and I regularly partake in this juicy, delectable offering. In fact, i've been coming back to it for at least 12 years and it has yet to disappoint. I love this steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as alwaysBanquoDined on 5/5/2014We've been using Pacos since it opened, and this restaurant rarely disappoints. Service is friendly, food arrives in good time, and is good quality for the price. Good ambience, with a buzz when it's busy. One of the few non Chines/Indian restaurants where you can book a post show meal, as it's open until 11:00 PM (last orders 10:45)Special Features:
- Lovely time at paco'sGagaDined on 5/5/2014Had a lovely meal at paco's with family and was nice that they payed attention to detail in my online booking. Lovely greeting when we came in and staff friendly and attentive. We had a fair wait for our food and kids were getting tetchy. When it did arrive, all plates arrived at once and looked lovely. Only downside was the wraps for fajitas.. They were a bit undercooked and we could have done with a bit more salsa, sour cream etc. would def go back tho. Be great for a big party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and stafflouwilkDined on 24/4/2014We go to Perth every year to the races and after a days racing a group of us visit. It has such a lively atmosphere, the staff are lovely and the food is great. We have always had excellent food at very reasonable prices. We will be back next April as always.Special Features:
- Sunday 20 AprilOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 20/4/2014Had not been to Paco's for a long time as it had got a little samey. On Sunday night the food was lovely, the service was good and the young waiter who was "training to be great" was very attentive but not overly, overall it was a lovely evening out and would go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy but nicetanconsultDined on 5/4/2014Pre-theatre dinner (though we didn't ask to be served before a given time). Room very full, buzzing and pretty noisy. Pre-booked table in the corner fine and we could hear ourselves talk. Gave ourselves 90 minutes to eat but main course (beautiful to look at and eat) was slow to arrive. Had to rather rush - which was a shame - and didn't have the dessert we planned. Waitress very good - seemed a little inexperienced but did everything well so presumably good training somewhere. Bill came promptly when asked and we made the theatre in good time. Neither the noisy room nor the slow mains were an issue - next time we'll book an earlier table and check we're as far as possible away from the family tables!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellent as wasMcleishDined on 25/3/2014Food was excellent as was the service. Could not ask for moreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- diners delightricardoDined on 27/2/2014food at its best enjoy eating at my favourite restaurant in perth which is also perfect for the concert hallSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great weekend visitFantapantsDined on 16/2/2014We went to Paco's for an evening meal whilst on a weekend break in Perth it was lovely, both the food and the overall experience was very enjoyable. Will definately eat there again on our next visit.Special Features:
- somewhat disappointingMontevideoDined on 15/2/2014Service, pretty poor but the guy was in training. Food, well chips, undercooked, pale, unappetising, burger, ok but no sauce of any description offered. All in all pretty bland and a far cry from the interior look of the place would suggest what you were about to experience. Won't be going again.
- Tasteless foodBazEdinburghDined on 25/1/2014Both my wife & I were hugely disappointed as our food was tasteless. I was so looking forward to this as it was a Birthday Meal on a weekend break but wouldn't recommend it for this reason.
- cant fault the food and servicestephencDined on 18/1/2014Went for the wifes birthday and from start to finish made to feel special attention to detail was superb. Definitely going back as the quality of food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 307 reviews are from the Paco's Restaurant reviews archive.
- Good grub in a nice atmosphereShepDined on 18/11/2013As before good quality fresh food well prepared. Excellent tex mex menu with some local additions managed to suit everyone in our group. I like the relaxed eating experience and will be back. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Holiday meal dealChe22Dined on 16/11/2013What a great place looks small from outside but huge inside. Nice decor, friendly staff and great food. Would go back in a minute. Treated my mum and dad to a meal on a holiday weekend and they loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrilliantGreatfoodDined on 9/11/2013Couldnt fault anything from pacos Food was excellent and great valueSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A delicious outingBlureinadeDined on 9/11/2013I enjoyed my outing at Pacos with a mate on Saturday. The food was deliciously tasty in my opinion, the drinks were good, prices are not bad, but can be expensive at some aspects. If you love burgers, steak and chicken nuggets. I highly recommend this to you, it's a good place for decent types of food and not just steak. It is also a good place for treating your family out for a treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was excellent, theCorrieDined on 3/11/2013The food was excellent, the meat was well cooked and of brilliant quality, the chocolate loving spoon cake was excellent as always!! One of my favourite restaurantsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Paco'shungryhorseDined on 21/10/2013First time at Paco's, for pre-theatre meal. Didn't know what to expect, so allowed plenty of time for meal. Restaurant was very busy and clearly popular but service was very prompt so no concerns at running out of time. Food was excellent, with good choice. Reasonable range of wines. Altogether, good value, and an experience I will happily repeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and friendly servicerbannistDined on 19/10/2013We were in Perth for a few days and booked a table at Paco's on a friend's recommendation. The staff couldn't have been friendlier and the food was great. The only problem?... I got "food envy" from everyone else's food as well as my own!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousLizzie1995Dined on 12/10/2013Really enjoyed my night dining at Pacos, lovely food, very full afterwards!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TasteeeeeLeahDined on 21/9/2013Love paco's and go there loads as always have amazing food and have never had a bad meal. Myself and my friends all love it hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eating outlikingperthDined on 21/9/2013Very easy online booking and followed the request submitted. Noisy party left not long after we arrived so was quieter then. Good service and helpful staff - asked about portion sizes for children and was accurate what came. Thank goodness the menu has now changed a bit although still quite a lot on it. "Safe" night out in that you know what you're going to get and normally OK food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, Service andMaurmarDined on 14/9/2013Excellent food, Service and value for money. We have visited Pacos several times and never been disappointed. We will be back many, many times hopefully!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pacos PerthgravyboyDined on 16/8/2013Absolutely great eating experience. Would recommend to anyone visiting PerthSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome service and meal.JDP683Dined on 10/8/2013Awesome service and meal. A thoroughly great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good tex/mex selectionlocalfamilyDined on 10/8/2013Large restaurant with good food and reasonably good service - almost always let down by being slow to present the bill and then accepting payment. Usually very busy and gets very noisy so don't choose if you want a quiet romantic dinner!Special Features: