Pescatori Italian & Seafood Restaurant - Fitzrovia
57 Charlotte Street
London, W1T 4PDNeighbourhood:
ItalianPrice: £26 to £40
Pescatori Italian & Seafood Restaurant - Fitzrovia
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pescatori.co.uk/charlotte_street.php
- Phone: 02075803289x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 12pm - 10:30pm
Saturday: 5:30pm - 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Pescatori Italian & Seafood Restaurant - Fitzrovia
The best of seafood gets an Italian flavour at the Pescatori Fish and Seafood Restaurant in London’s chichi Fitzrovia neighbourhood, just off of Goodge Street. Always busy and buzzing, modern meets traditional in Pescatori’s comfortable, unpretentious dining room in which the local workforce, shoppers and canny Londoners have found a real treat – great, high quality food served with a smile and a high degree of professionalism too, making Pescatori perfect for those lunchtime business meetings. Fanatical about fish, Pescatori carefully selects the produce it serves, determined to offer flavour while supporting small scale businesses and promoting ethical seafood, an approach bound to impress greenies and foodies both. For example, crab and sea bass is taken directly from a family run business in Cornwall while you’ll enjoy a seasonally changing menu as well as super fresh Catch of the Day options.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pescatori Italian & Seafood Restaurant - Fitzrovia reviews from OpenTable diners
227 reviews since 31 October 2013
special occasions (107)business meals (84)romance (80)fit for foodies (64)group bookings (40)pre/post theatre (35)outdoor eating (31)outstanding value (16)sunday lunch (10)child friendly (7)good vegetarian options (5)brunch (5)afternoon tea (3)disabled access (1)Show More
- A treatFishFoodDined on 29/10/2014Lots of variety on the menu, fantastic fish and shell fish and a great selection of wines. Quite pricey but a treat if willing to splash out (or if you have Tesco restaurant vouchers..!). However, I have never known the salt baked sea bass NOT to be on the 'specials' board?!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the hungaryhampsterthehungryhampsterDined on 29/10/2014Very friendly welcome.we were taken to our table situated in a corner where we could see the chefs working.We are getting on in years and appreciated being out of the way of very busy waiters.Assistant manager Arkadiusz (Arakadi) very knowledgeable and helpful in menu choices. .My starter was crab meat and avocado on bruschetta,very nice.My main was sea bass cooked in salt ,ably filleted at the table by Arkadi. This was accompanied by sandfire and a more than ample dish of small jersey royal potatoes(an extra) My lovely lady had parma ham coated with parmesan shavings.We were both surprised at the very generous serving.We enjoyed a lovely Rioja (28.50)Restaurant had a lovely Italian feel to it .All in all a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewjeffnhallDined on 27/10/2014Very enjoyable meal, great service, only issue was that the restaurant was quite quiet, although to be fair we did eat at 18:30 as we had children with us. We had the lobster and it was fab!!! We will be backSpecial Features:
- Msbecky0020Dined on 25/10/2014Outstanding food yet again, fabulous venue, child friendly and superb service, will be back :-)Special Features:
- Family dinner outMortsDined on 24/10/2014We had a very enjoyable meal and experience on Saturday evening. The food was delicious and very well cooked and presented. The staff were great. We had such a good time with them They were very knowledgeable when asked questions regarding the menu, and had a great sense of fun! They made our evening very special. Thank youI would recommend this to a friend.
- an excellent discoveryHanddocDined on 18/10/2014I had previously eaten in the Mayfair Pescatori and was a little apprehensive at changing venues., especially considering some of the reviews were not encouraging. I should not have worried. The reception was polite and efficient. The service excellent, and not 'too attentive'. Although I might have wanted a little more calories, the food was beautifully cooked and very tasty. The wine choice made by the waitress was very good, and far from the most expensive bottle on the list. We would eat there again.Special Features:
- Good food, but so hot.GiocDined on 18/10/2014Good food, especially the mushroom risotto, friendly staff, but it was do hot there that we were sweating: the air on was not on and somehow all windows were closed. Good evening, but uncomfortable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- KK123Dined on 10/10/2014Very poor service. Couldn't recommend. Very little effort made to put it right on the night.
- Seafood delightSparklesDined on 9/10/2014Delightful lunchtime meal with a fussy food eater. She wanted to try the mushroom Risotto but felt she ought to have seafood. We asked the chef if he would add seafood to the risotto and it was delicious. Perfect service in my view we'll done PescatoriSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatGarethDined on 24/9/2014Really enjoyable. Good food, good atmosphere, good service. And good TT discount.Special Features:
- fishPhilosDined on 18/9/2014Good food, good service, expensive pasta! Extensive selection on the menu, perhaps a bit too much to have total confidence it will all be good although we were all very satisfied with our selectionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AbcdDined on 17/9/2014Food was good (although nothing outstanding). Very expensive for what it offers.
- Lovely restaurantChompDined on 6/9/2014Great restaurant, lovely atmosphere, great food - overall a really good experience and will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK but too expensiveBillVIPDined on 23/8/2014Good food over all - though the lobster had a yukky sauce on it - but over-priced. 4 pounds for a bottle of mineral water is ridiculous.
- service problemdavecDined on 22/8/2014The food was good. However, one aspect of the service was poor. The waitress knocked over a beer bottle on the table, spilling about half the contents. She needed to be prompted, twice, to provide a complimentary replacement, which was then added to the bill! This is not a good customer service ethos and I won't be going back.Special Features:
- wonderful staffmadcatwomanDined on 21/8/2014Cannot praise the staff at this restaurant enough. They were extremely friendly, helpful and made the whole experience fun. The food was excellent and worth the money, although the wine was very good quality, did find it was a little pricey. Would definately recommend to others.Special Features:
- Beautiful restaurantReviewDined on 18/8/2014I booked this Restaurant through e-mail and was delighted with the welcome we received when we arrived, It had a wonderful selection of food and each one of us was delighted with our choice. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to a friend. We were not at all rushed and although it is mainly seafood there was choices on the menu for anyone who is not a fish lover. Will be back.Special Features:
- COCHDined on 15/8/2014Always great food and excellent, unobtrusive service. You never feel rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely food, great serviceFineDiner1Dined on 9/8/2014Service was very good and food delicious. I asked for a slight change to the menu and it was accommodated with a smile. I would not hesitate to return.Special Features:
- Nice food, expensiveRussellofSouthgateDined on 8/8/2014This is a rather expensive inner London restaurant. Food is very good, although it's necessary to order a 'side' if you want to fill up. The bill for two of us (one not drinking) was £90, although we got £19 off with the Open Table discount. I would not have been too happy with the un-discounted price. Service was good, although an 'optional' 12.5% service was put on the bill (I prefer not to have this added - I should be left to choose). Ambience was fine. We enjoyed the meal but I won't be rushing back.Special Features:
- Only place in London to eat Fish!PoshandProudVIPDined on 8/8/2014The menu is extensive and sometimes I feel I have too much choice. The service here is the best in London. The atmosphere is Summer as in winter is a relaxed chilled but buzzy vibe and is at a reasonable price for central London. You get good sized portions and the outside seating is lovely as it is still undercover!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantShackeltonDined on 31/7/2014Once again delivered an outstanding meal - never fails to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RecommendedDiner42Dined on 30/7/2014Had a lovely meal with the family. Great food and nice ambience. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Lovely restaurantTbbridgesDined on 30/7/2014Friendly staff, outstanding food and great value. We've been twice now and had the same experience. .... so happy that we've found a great place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor foodNewWTVIPDined on 29/7/2014I was very disappointed by Pescatori. The food was poor and not in line with the prices. The service was good.Special Features:
- good value on the 30% off dealrunnerbeanDined on 24/7/2014Food was high quality served in an efficient manner.Special Features:
- GastronoughtVIPDined on 24/7/2014Took my mother to lunch at Pescatori on Charlotte Street recently. Hadn't been in forever and was happy to find that the standards had not slipped. Both our pasta dishes were delicious and my affogato was perfectly executed. It shouldn't be difficult but why is it that so many restaurants manage to spoil this Italian classic? The restaurant also dealt respectfully and tactfully over confusion with the bill, so bonus points there too. Bravo.
- first time here and could not faultyum2yumVIPDined on 18/7/2014I came across this restaurant as I was looking for somewhere with an offer and would 100% come back and pay full price. The service and food was really good I went for the salmon tartare and the cod which were both really good. My partner went for the crab and avocado followed by the seafood ravioli - this was amazing!! Look forward to returning.Special Features:
- What an experienceluv2eatVIPDined on 18/7/2014Once again extreme efficient service with delicious food hence another booking madeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top class service & delicious foodRachinlondonDined on 18/7/2014This is my second outing at Pescatori and I was even more impressed. I took my friend here to celebrate her new job and she just loved it. The service was impeccable, we were treated like queens. We managed to get a table outside on the terrace and it just added to the experience. Dominique has a wonderful staff! The food was impeccable, particularly the Fritto Misto. Thank you for another wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good value with the discountSmeeDined on 18/7/2014Nice meal and very reasonable with the discount included. A selection of 50cl wines is also helpful as one of us was not drinking. Small critisim that my Dover Sole was a little small and maybe a choice of mash as well as chipo or new potatoes would have been good.Special Features:
- GreatFloJoDined on 16/7/2014We loved our visit - the food was tasty and not too expensive. Service was lovely. Overall, a great experience.
- Better than everMikeCDined on 15/7/2014I have been to Pescatori occasionally for a few years now. When I first went it was a very nice Italian, now it is a really good Italian. The menu has some great dishes. As it was a warm evening I decided on a cold main, lobster salad. It was excellent. Washed down with a very nice carafe of Gavi di Gavi. Great service too. I will be back.
- Exquisite Seafood and Service!JAB2000Dined on 12/7/2014I had a wonderful experience here with my partner. Everything was perfect and I don't know how it could have been improved. From giving us a large and comfortable booth, the attentive, lively and warm service to the beautiful table settings. The atmosphere was relaxed and we were well looked after. The food is exquisite. Calamari, crab and lobster all expertly cooked - we couldn't stop commenting how good the food was throughout our dinner. The wine list is commendable. We treated ourselves to a cheese board, the selection of cheeses was probably the best I've had lately - for the variety and complexity of flavours.The price reflects the quality, we would dine here more if we could! It was a brilliant way to celebrate my partner's birthday!Special Features:
- spottednewtDined on 11/7/2014Good food (lobster and chips) and friendly staff but we found the prices quite high for this level of restaurant. It was very crowded and noisy when we arrived on Friday lunchtime (around 1.45pm). The restaurant would benefit from some noise-absorbing materials. The toilets are clean and tidy but the staircase leading to them is very steep and unsuitable for disabled people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved ItLauraMariaDined on 9/7/2014Was my first visit here and was very impressed. I will be looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- Great Special TreatShankiesDined on 8/7/2014We visited Pescatori whilst on a short stay in London using our Tesco Club Card Vouchers. My son enjoys food and it was a chance for him to experience a great seafood restaurant and he wasn't disappointed! The service was great and the staff were friendly, offering great advice and attentive. The food was excellent! It's not the type of restaurant we would normally frequent due to the price but with the vouchers it was a fantastic treat! I would highly recommend a visit to anyone and it is definitely somewhere I would be delighted to visit again.Special Features:
- dodoDined on 8/7/2014Atmospheric fish restaurant near Googe St station. Outdoor tables on busy Charlotte St . Expensive unless using Opentable offer. Food good quality and well presentedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening.PJTfromWalesDined on 5/7/2014From the moment we stepped in the door we were looked after. Staff very attentive and the food was delicious. Can't fault anything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingjustluvfishDined on 4/7/2014Restaurant was stunning.Staff were superb.Service was quick and second to none. Food was delicious, especially the Lobster. We had an excellent evening for our 21st Anniversary.... Just little pricey.....you get what you pay for! Special treatSpecial Features: