Restaurant Michael Nadra Chiswick
6 - 8 Elliott Road
London, W4 1PENeighborhood:
Modern EuropeanPrice: £26 to £40
Restaurant Michael Nadra Chiswick
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.restaurant-michaelnadra.co.uk/
- Phone: 02087420766x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 12PM - 2:30PM;
Saturday - Sunday 12PM - 3:30PM;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 6:00PM - 10:00PM;
Friday - Saturday 6:00PM - 10:30PM;
Sunday evening closed
Any group between 5-9 people credit card details are required
(card number, expiry date & security code)
We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of £25 per person for a no-show or if the cancellation is made less then 24 hours prior to the booking.
Any group booking of 10 people or more they have a choice of having :
- 6 course tasting menu lunch £44, Dinner £55
- 3 course reduced menu lunch £25, Dinner £36
(A choice of 3 starters, 4 mains & desserts)
Any group booking of 10 people or more a deposit is required
Lunch £20 per person
Dinner £25 per person
- Payment Options: AMEX,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European
- Executive Chef: Michael Nadra
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Special request, private dining
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private, can do large parties depending which night of the week it is.
A word from Restaurant Michael Nadra Chiswick
Restaurant Michael Nadra, formerly known as Fish Hook, is an exquisite modern European restaurant in the heart of Chiswick. The Chef proprietor Michael Nadra focuses on using the finest seasonal ingredients with interesting and unique combinations. The freshest seafood is hand selected daily around which a daily changing menu is created, which now includes other meat dishes and a very exiting 250 bin wine list.Continued
2 Courses; £20 £30
3 Courses; £25 £36
A Deluxe 6 course tasting menu lunch £44, Dinner £55
Wine tasting £32
2 Courses; £20 £30
3 Courses; £25 £36
A Deluxe 6 course tasting menu lunch £44, Dinner £55
Wine tasting £32
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutstanding Value
Restaurant Michael Nadra Chiswick - Best restaurants in Chiswick ›
Restaurant Michael Nadra Chiswick reviews from OpenTable diners
199 reviews since 21 May 2014
special occasions (130)fit for foodies (128)romance (87)business meals (68)outstanding value (33)sunday lunch (29)group bookings (18)good vegetarian options (11)disabled access (5)pre/post theatre (3)child friendly (2)outdoor eating (1)brunch (1)afternoon tea (1)Show More
- Fresh & imaginativeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 13/9/2014The ingredients are exceptionally fresh and the cooking imaginative.Special Features:
- meal for 4LaurenceDined on 27/8/2014Had the taster menu and was well pleased. No foam or rubbish like that, just 6 courses of great food. If in Chiswick again will dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!SteveDined on 23/8/2014Great evening in here a deux. Its a little squashed in but service was very good and the food truly outstanding.Special Features:
- DisappointingFoodieDined on 20/8/2014As a local I have dined at Michael Nadras a number of times and been pleased to take friends and colleagues there, confident it would impress. On this occasion I went away feeling disappointed. I made a courtesy call to the restaurant to let them know we would be running late and was told that if there was anything we could do to arrive before 7pm that would be good because there were two other tables booked at that time which would slow down our order. When we arrived we were literally the only diners there,which seemed to make the comments that had been made rather odd. As we sat looking over the (limited) menu, flies buzzed about us in a rather unsavoury way. We batted them away throughout the time we were there.Special Features:
- Beautiful cookinggordanshazVIPDined on 16/8/2014Our first visit to the Chiswick outpost of Mr Nadra's little empire, we have been to his Primrose hill Restaurant a few times, we were very impressed with our lunch. The cookery showed real flair, someone in this kitchen knows there stuff. Service was charming. The room, smaller than Primrose hill but still plenty of room. We will return.Special Features:
- KiwiEatersDined on 12/8/2014Returned with my parents and had a lovely meal again. Choice of food, presentation and staff all great. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/8/2014Picked Michael Nadra for a romantic anniversary dinner and was not dissapointed. The restaurant itself is 'cosy' (i.e.small) so booking would be recommended, the decor is 'modern' and the ambience was very good. The set menu represents excellent value for money for this level of food. we had the seared Tuna and the soft shell crab to start, then the sea bass for mains and could find no fault whatsoever. There is an extensive wine menu on offer, with enough reasonably priced bottles to choose from (in addition to the expensive selections). Service was very good, though not exceptional. Overall will definitely be returning and would definitely recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An outstanding meal and serviceAmericaninUKDined on 7/8/2014I made a reservation at this fine restaurant at the last minute for myself and three daughters and was seated at a prime window table. We had an outstanding meal with excellent wines and cocktails. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a fine meal in Chiswick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBeamishDined on 5/8/2014Food and service was excellent, would highly recommend.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serious fine dining!RemyDined on 1/8/2014This restaurant is consistently good. The menu is always interesting and the food is always delicious. Excellent service here as well, you feel like a VIP. I tend to only go here for special occasions, like birthdays or anniversaries.Special Features:
- FullaDined on 27/7/2014For the price I am amazed at the quality of the food, the presentation of the food and the choice. The menu is small and focused but for me that shouts quality. I have gone to so called gastro pubs that charge the same and are not a patch on here, why can't all restaurents be this good? Highly recommend, go and try it for yourself you will not be dissapointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLakeFoodDined on 25/7/2014Food is the star here. Perfectly seasoned, perfectly cooked, delightfully arranged. The quality of the produce sourced is very high. Service is friendly and helpful. A lovely restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing serviceBookclubberDined on 25/7/2014We had our monthly book club lunch at Michael Nadra, although the food was very good , the service was abysmal. Our waiter was so arrogant and condescending that it did affect our enjoyment of the meal. Also the food took forever to come, and it really wasn't very busy. I'm not sure if I would recommend the restaurant to anyone especially if you get the waiter we got, but that said my previous experience at the restaurant was a world away from this one and our waiter was amazing and added to our experience.
- As ever, great valueBluenoseDined on 12/7/2014Been going here for years and I can only ever remember one occasion when they didn't deliver. We are fussy diners, difficult to please, but Michael Nadra always does the business.Special Features:
- Thumbs upamnoresideDined on 12/7/2014Outstanding in every way! Michelin star quality. We've dined in the finest london has to offer and this experience was as good as any if not better than the rest. Every menu dish appealed and anything ordered delivered 100%Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening locationdan2donsDined on 9/7/2014Excellent food and presentation. Attentive but not intruding service. Only slight downside was the noise from other guests towards the end of the evening.
- Carole AnnCagsyDined on 5/7/2014Love this little chic restaurant with great food - quite exceptional. On the last night we ate there a new waitress meant the service was patchy and forgetful. But the food excellent. The expresso martini completed a great meal.Special Features:
- As good as anywhere in London/ParisMDWUBUDined on 25/6/2014Have been coming for years and after this meal will continue to do so. This is a very strong Kitchen and will appeal to foodies. While the menu has all the key offerings the fish courses are a real stand out. Starters comprised Guinea Fowl Ballotine with Chicken Liver Parfait, a Tempura of soft shell crab and seared tuna and sautéed squid. All were spot on. Mains included Scottish fillet steak with braised cheeks and truffled cream potato's, Pan fried Turbot with Monks Beard,cod tempura and crushed potato's. Deserts were all on the same high level. This is Michelin 2 star food at one star prices. We were a party of 4 and regularly make pilgrimages to France to take in the best and the emerging best young chefs. Very good wines. Just Go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SJP3Dined on 21/6/2014What a wonderful evening and superb food! I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Ideal for Apollo events!cheeseninjaDined on 21/6/2014Charming restaurant just minutes away from Hammersmith Apollo! We researched the area and found this charming place for pre-show dinner. Enjoyed the food, a little quiet as we were early, but was perfect! This is going to be my go to place whenever I have something planned at the Apollo!Special Features:
- Never disappointedDevonDivaVIPDined on 15/6/2014This is an excellent restaurant. Booked for Father's Day and had a fantastic lunch. The roast was truly excellent, with lots of beautifully cooked vegetables and plenty of delicious gravy and other choices made by our children were equally good. A sophisticated, fine dining restaurant with excellent service.Special Features:
- foodie heavenOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 14/6/2014Excellen food coupled with excellent service as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very deliciousTrulyafoodyDined on 14/6/2014Wonderful food, ambience and value for money. Waiting staff a little rude but didn't ruin the overall experience. We had the 3 courses all of which were delicious , the only downfall was a hair in my desert. I returned the dish to the waiter, who promptly took it away to replace it. When he returned however he commented that he didn't have any female chefs in the kitchen?? So felt he didn't believe I genuinely found a hair, which I had done However this didn't put me off, we plan to return to try the 6 course tasting menu soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent wine pairingsRiskybirdDined on 12/6/2014Good food with excellent matched wines however the evening was spoiled to some extent by an extremely raucous crowd behind us. The one upside was that we ended up In conversation with the couple at the table next to us as we joined in our outrage at our noisy co-habitants.Special Features:
- Sunday lunch at Michael NadraRICdinesDined on 8/6/2014This was a very enjoyable dining experience. 2 of our party who had dined at the Michael Nadra in north London said that they preferred the Chiswick restaurant. They found the ambiance more relaxed. We had good food with excellent service. Recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing, let down by service.W4supperDined on 7/6/2014It's the small points that make the difference between a good and bad meal. The food and wine was good but let down terribly by the service which was inattentive and on one occasion was quite frankly rude.
- Foodie Heaven in W4LavoisierDined on 5/6/2014We ate here on Thursday lunchtime as a treat before going into hospital yesterday. The meal was excellent and the service attentive. We both chose fish options accompanied by a very good Muscadet. My starter was a delicious pairing of a version of bresaola with a soft cheese. It was my main course which was outstandingly good - sea bass on a bed of Chinese leaves with chilli and ginger accompanied by a prawn wonton. I can't remember when I enjoyed a main course more. Well done to all the team!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WilliamFDined on 3/6/2014Lunch menu was good value, the food was tasty and well presented. Complements to the chef. Good service.Special Features:
- Little HavenPhoebeDined on 1/6/2014Michael Nadra is a little haven. Good food and good service in a lovely location just off Chiswick High Road. The food is of a high quality and I would recommend a visit to the restaurant.Special Features:
- Michael NadraGastro1VIPDined on 31/5/2014We had heard good things about this restaurant so decided to try it for ourselves. We were not disappointed and, if anything, our high expectations were exceeded. The food quality and presentation were outstanding and excellent value for money. This looks like another local restaurant but it is much more than that and compares favourable to much pricier establishments. The service was friendly and attentive and the restaurant has a cosy feel to it. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes good food and sensibly priced wineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday treat!38operophilDined on 30/5/2014Imaginative flavour combinations beautifully presented but in a room that is a little too small for the number of tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good valuedinewithmatesDined on 25/5/2014Interesting menu and very good value. Decent house wine at a reasonable price. A good local restaurant for frquent visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chiswick's secret gemLionelDined on 25/5/2014This restaurant is a gem. The highest quality food, but at more reasonable prices. Had it had a better ambiance (not that there's anything wrong with it, it's simply not special in any way) it may well have sported a Michelin star. The food is that good. We visit them often and the food and service are consistently good. In fact, both are significantly better than that of a more famous restaurant around the corner that charges much, much more. You also won't be rushed, which to me is very important when I visit a posh restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional. Again.RobLondon007Dined on 24/5/2014So the headline might sound like a contradiction in terms ... how can a place be exceptional more than once? In the case of Michael Nadra, by never resting on its laurels, by pushing for perfection, by taking a real interest in customers' satisfaction.The starter of seared tuna was delicately flavoured, the gnocchi as light as air, the squid exactly the right texture; the beef melted in the mouth; cheeses were brilliantly selected to give a stunning range of tastes (and smells!); tarte tatin had pastry that was crisp and buttery and apples that kept their firmness and were bursting with flavour. This probably all sounds a bit OTT - but it just reflects a very memorable meal, with superb service from start to finish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fab dinnerStretchDined on 24/5/2014Four of us had a delicious meal here on Sat night. I will definitely be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- W12foodieDined on 22/5/2014a really good value restaurant serving great food at great prices the wine recommendations were excellent, all in all enjoyable experience cant wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well worth a look.ozfoodiesDined on 20/5/2014The prix fixe menu was excellent value at £36 for 3 delicious courses and plenty of choices. Exceptional service but I'll reserve judgement until, I see the staff performing when it's a bit busier. Well worth a look. We live local and had simply never got around to dining there. Very glad we did and will be back.Special Features:
- Lovely local restaurantLauraDined on 16/5/2014We have visited Michael Nadra several times and have never been disappointed. Charming service and delicious food - so great to have it on our door step!Special Features:
- Great Meal for my wife's BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 13/5/2014We went to Michael Nadra for the first time on my wife's recent birthday. We both like eating out a great deal and have become more choosy as we have got older. I can safely say that this was one of the best meals we have eaten in a long time. Excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply delicious!JacWhoDined on 9/5/2014It had been a while since we had visited Michael Nadra's and it was even better than we remembered it. Each dish is prepared to perfection and extremely good value for money - I have been to Michelin restaurants and not tasted as good! I highly recommend it - as good if not better than La Trompette (Michelin starred in Chiswick). We will definitely not leave it as long again until we next go back.Special Features: