11 Jerdan Place
London, SW6 1BENeighbourhood:
LebanesePrice: £25 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 02071836085
- Payment Options: Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Lebanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
A word from Rodizio Lebanon
Welcome to a unique dining experience at RODIZIO LEBANON, the first authentic Lebanese Rodizio outside of São Paolo. As the Lebanese Population in Brazil is over 8 million, we decided to get the recipes from the old generation who migrated from Lebanon to Brazil during the World War 1. At Rodizio Lebanon, you can try as much as you like from our wide selection of Lebanese Mezzes (Starters) including Hommos, Moutabbal, Tabbouleh, Fattoush, Falafel and many more! In addition to Mezzes, we serve an array of traditional Lebanese meat dishes such as Lamb Cubes, Minced Lamb, Lamb Chawarma, Lamb Sausages, Lamb Cutlets, Chicken Cubes, Chicken Chawarma, Chicken Wings and many more! All meat is served directly from our Jasper oven /barbecue to your plate by our helpful and professional meat servers. We have a wide selection of Lebanese Wine and Arak(anise Drink)Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rodizio Lebanon reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since 2 June 2014
group bookings (25)outstanding value (14)outdoor eating (14)fit for foodies (11)child friendly (10)special occasions (10)sunday lunch (10)good vegetarian options (8)business meals (7)pre/post theatre (7)brunch (4)disabled access (2)afternoon tea (2)romance (2)Show More
- Simply greatSandyDined on 31/8/2014Service was outstanding and the food was very nice. The accompaniments were really good but I would try steer away from having too much so you can save some space for the amazingly cooked range of meats. Top class service and food. Will definitely be going back again and again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decentfoodie228Dined on 24/8/2014Good meat - selection perhaps limited especially during quiet times (we dined at 6pm on Sunday). Excellent service.Special Features:
- DisappointedLuv2gooutDined on 8/8/2014After seeing the good reviews, we decided to give them a try but it was a very bad experience, the food displayed on the buffet was Below the level, the meat overcooked and dry. The waiting staff were very rude and unprofessional. Ignore this place.
- Overall a really nice experiencefabforkDined on 31/7/2014I really enjoyed eating at Rodizio Lebanon. The food was really good with a nice buffet and meats served rodizio style to your table. The service was nice and friendly. I would have appreciated knowing before hand all the cuts available to make sure i'd save some space to eat it all, but this is a minor thing as we had a good time and as we came early all was freshly made. I would come back again and recommend it to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the Med vibekilburncatDined on 22/7/2014Being Lebanese the meat was probably better than the Brazilian rodizio equivalent, friendly staff ensured we had our fill, salad bar pretty average and the usually wonderful middle eastern bread a bit dried out, but we loved the concept, atmosphere and location and my fiends pronounced this a real 'find'.Special Features:
- Accepted open table dining chequeChilliDaliDined on 8/7/2014Service was nice and they accepted the dining cheque which made me happy in my birthday. But food was quite bland. Not the best Lebanese. ..Special Features:
- ExcellentJabanchoDined on 13/6/2014Good food, good price and good location - generous buffet, sometime slightly slow in service but in general a good place to have a good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!CocoDined on 24/5/2014Everything was very tasty. Unlimited, varied, grilled meat. Good sides although not as extensive as Rodicio Rico. Excellent hummus. We were all happy and stuffed when leaving. Would certainly recommend as service was also excellent.Special Features:
- consistently excellentShafDined on 18/5/2014My family, friends and I can't stop coming back - excellent food and good value. I hope they continue the all-you-can-eat offer past May.Special Features:
- Rodizio LebanonHungryMonkey42Dined on 10/5/2014Three of us went to Rodizio Lebanon for Saturday lunch. It was the first time we had been to this restaurant and we were all impressed. One definitely needs to be a meat eater though to gain full benefit of their buffet! There was a great variety of tasty meat dishes which were brought to the tables by the waitresses, all of whom were very friendly, attentive and helpful. Probably best to get to the restaurant by public transport as car parking was a bit tricky. Certainly worth another visit in future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okAmz606Dined on 4/4/2014Good for groups, the skewers of meat is nice, drinks are very expensive. Expensive for what it is.Special Features:
- I have been eating at rodizioRobskiDined on 29/3/2014I have been eating at rodizio ricos for years in the w2 area, once I heard about this new one in Fulham I just had to try it, really well cooked meat, salad area didn't have as much choice as the other restaurants but this is definitely a place for meat lovers! Can't wait to go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, friendly staff.Eatallday2Dined on 28/3/2014Great food, friendly staff. Will come back again! A pleasantly surprisingly good meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go back!ShafDined on 23/3/2014I celebrated my birthday at Rodizio Lebanon. Although I was apprehensive about going to a restaurant I'd never been to before, my family and I were delighted that we did. The food was diverse, delicious, and good value for money. We very much liked the Brazilian take on Arabic cuisine. We can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceguntyDined on 15/3/2014Loved the fresh salad bar, and the meat was excellent. Also liked the overall atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- something differentbeautybarDined on 14/3/2014We chose Rodizio Lebanon because it was open at 4pm, when most places are closed until 6pm. We were a group of 8, everyone enjoyed the meal. Great food, for sure will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunchsuperdinerDined on 8/3/2014super lunch , stews, rice and Brazilian style serving of 10+ meats. lovely happy people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious as normal, but ISweetsVIPDined on 27/2/2014Delicious as normal, but I feel that the resturant should be a lot busier with the quality of food served.Special Features:
- Very nice selection of lebaneseMimibrownDined on 14/2/2014Very nice selection of lebanese food on the buffet+ meet comes on your table with the same concept of the brazilian rodizio. Its a eat as much as you like for only £ 21 per person. Will def. be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening MealSoniDined on 9/2/2014Staff were very friendly and food was good. Definitely one to try. Restaurant wasn't too busy which is a shame as concept is good. Would return
- Very enjoyable eveningBestmealDined on 15/1/2014I was impressed with the quality and the quantity of food they are offering with their deal of open buffet and barbecue served with non-stop. The waiting staff were very polite and attentive. The Lebanese red wine (chateau Khoury symphonie)which the manager recommended was very nice. I will definetly recommend this place to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service with good foodJohnVIPDined on 4/1/2014Our first visit to the restaurant and we used a TT offer. With an "all you can eat" format, the prepared buffet has an excellent choice of Lebanese hot/cold starters and mains. This is supplemented by the meats which are brought throughout the meal by the waiters - mostly skewers but very tasty. Its an interesting variation on the Brazilian format offered by its sister restaurants as well as the excellent Preto in Putney. Definitely one to try at least once - you may well get hooked.Special Features:
- Delicious GrillTigerTDined on 30/11/2013I booked for a party of 3 via Top Table and received a discount which was great! The food was really fresh and tasty especially the lamb chops and lamb shish - they were served sizzling to our table. Afterwards we tried out the Shisha outside which was great fun, especially if you've never done it before! The price of the Shisha and Mint tea were a little more than we were expecting but seeing as we had such a lovely meal & service we let it go. We would definately go back again and I would certainly reccommend this restaurant to friends and family.Special Features:
- If you love meat..gh78Dined on 10/11/2013This is for you! Good selection of hot and cold Meza's and loads of meat! We had a speacial, and it was all you can eat, and we did eat all we could!Special Features:
- The following 1 reviews are from the Rodizio Lebanon reviews archive.
- Waiters stop coming afterBasileroDined on 30/9/2011Waiters stop coming after a while even if the card is still on green... This defies the concept...Special Features: