Rodizio Rico - Birmingham
196 Whafside Street
Birmingham, B1 1RNNeighbourhood:
BrazilianPrice: £26 to £40
Rodizio Rico - Birmingham
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rodiziorico.com/content/loc_islington.php
- Phone: 01212852856
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Sat: 12:00pm to 3:00pm, 5:30pm to 10:00pm Sun: 12:00pm to 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Non-Smoking Restaurant
A word from Rodizio Rico - Birmingham
At Rodizio Rico, our selection of meat is extensive and sure to tempt with delights including leg of lamb; beef in a variety of cuts from silverside to picanha, the heart of the rump; pork; chicken thighs and chicken wings as well as authentic specialities such as chicken hearts. You can also help yourself to the vast array of traditional Brazilian hot dishes and exotic salads available on our buffet, all freshly made to time-honoured recipes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rodizio Rico - Birmingham reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since 1 November 2013
fit for foodies (6)special occasions (5)group bookings (5)business meals (3)romance (3)sunday lunch (2)good vegetarian options (1)outstanding value (1)pre/post theatre (1)Show More
- Ridizio Rico Rocks!Spug83Dined on 1/9/2014Food was beautiful would highly recommend. The best salad bar I've ever seen and tasted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ShadowDined on 29/5/2014Not easy to find, got directions from a nearby hotel. Arrived at 13:30 and buffet items had been out for a long time. Bread stale, hot items luke warm. When meat was brought obvious we were served items that had been grilling for a long time. The pork loin, ribs, sausages were dried out and inedible. Carvers reluctant to serve higher value items (steak, lamb, etc). Had to repeatedly ask. Kept bringing not nice ribs nobody wanted, then carver's visits to table decreased. Had to order wine 3 times before it was brought even though mostly empty. Gave up waiting for the bill so collected it myself. Staff more concerned with going home than serving although advertised as open until 4pm for lunch.
- Buffet areaGenoDined on 9/4/2014I think there needs to be a bigger selection in the Buffett area. Also the good needs to be topped up regularly.Special Features:
- Carnivores delight!!!!!!!DinerDined on 13/3/2014If you enjoy good meat, it is the place to eat! Excellent for hearty appetites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 8 reviews are from the Rodizio Rico - Birmingham reviews archive.
- Enjoyable first visitBenjDined on 2/7/2013Nice place, most staff very friendly, few minor mistakes but nothing that would put you off and sorted very quickly. Would definitely go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent bar a few thingsJMooreDined on 14/2/2013My partner and I had trouble with a booking for another restaurant so took a chance and booked a table at Rodizio Rico. Glad we made that choice, the staff were very friendly, apart from the fact they forgot I had ordered the vegetarian option, so had to wait an age before I could get someones attention. The food was great for him, not so good for me I found the bbq veg skewer just lacking something. Maybe an option for halloumi or some sort of spices putting on them would make it seem a bit more value for money. In all the place is great if you are a meat fan, but bland for us veggiesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall vvery good, the managerRussDined on 17/1/2013Overall vvery good, the manager was excellent as were the servers. However, this is the 2nd occasion I have had of being served by the bartender and in on word 'rude' - really lets the other lovely people down.Special Features:
- Pricey but a nice treat.LucyDined on 5/12/2012A little pricey but great for pre show food as there is no waiting around for the food to be cooked. Nice to experience a different style of service. They wait on your table with freshly cooked meat and you help yourself to salads from a great selection. Eat as much as you like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Plenty of meat - but if youWelshgourmetDined on 4/10/2012Plenty of meat - but if you don't like cold salad type stuff with it, then forget it.
- Was worth a visitmousy105Dined on 3/10/2012Went here with two others and overall had a good experience. Was a buffet style with meat brought to your table. Buffett was very good, meat was well marinated but far too salty and still my mouth feels very dry the next day. Waiters were friendly and the place soon got packed even for a Wednesday. Would recommend but won't be hurrying back - think it would be a good place or a large group to goSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the beefLJ23Dined on 18/7/2012This was our first visit to rodizio rico and we will definitely be returning. The choice of meat is great, it was constantly coming round from sausage to pork to chicken wings & thights plus various cuts of beef which has to be the best beef I have tasted. I'm usually not a beef fan but it was delicious! There is also a help yourself salad cart and the mini cheese balls, potato salad and fresh baguette was nice. The restaurant is big and spacious. It is definately worth trying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the beef?lexinthecityDined on 10/7/2012Took my family here for a post-graduation meal and the men appreciated the carnivorous nature of the roving meat carvery. Especially the beef. It couldn't come around quick enough for my dad. I stuck to the chicken but there was lots of choice. Good sides bar and loved the Stilton. Wine mark-ups were a bit of a rip-off. More frequent beef carvings would score points too! Good night though.I would recommend this to a friend.