Seven Park Place by William Drabble
7-8 Park Place
London, SW1A 1LSNeighbourhood:
FrenchPrice: £41 and over
Seven Park Place by William Drabble
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.stjameshotelandclub.com/en/restaurants-and-bar/seven-park-place.html
- Phone: 020 7316 1615
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 12pm - 2pm
Afternoon Tea: Monday - Sunday: 3pm - 5:30pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 6:30pm - 10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: British, French
- Executive Chef: William Drabble
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Bar Dining, Farm to Table, Full Bar, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Cheese and Wine Masterclass in collaboration with Paxton and Whitfield; Chocolate Making Masterclass in collaboration with Melt Chocolates.
Both masterclasses are held on Saturdays, once a month. For more information please visit our website or contact email@example.com
A word from Seven Park Place by William Drabble
The menus that William Drabble creates for Seven Park Place reflect his love of modern French-style cuisine made using the best British seasonal produce. He relies on a number of small suppliers who share his passion for only the best ingredients and each delicious dish clearly shows the skill and creativity that earned him 4 AA rosettes and, in October 2012 for the third time, a Michelin star for Seven Park Place.Continued
Private dining is also available for parties from 8 to 40 people.
Private dining is also available for parties from 8 to 40 people.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Seven Park Place by William Drabble - Best restaurants in St. James's ›
Seven Park Place by William Drabble reviews from OpenTable diners
185 reviews since 24 November 2013
special occasions (133)fit for foodies (103)romance (90)business meals (78)outstanding value (25)afternoon tea (22)sunday lunch (20)pre/post theatre (14)brunch (13)group bookings (11)good vegetarian options (1)child friendly (1)outdoor eating (1)Show More
- Just such a wonderful experienceGourmlousDined on 14/11/2014I wish I could write a bad review and thereby keep this gem to myself, but I couldn't do it to the lovely staff at this place. The food was amazing and the decor and location unbelievable. I have been to the Fat Duck, Le Manoir, The Grove, etc, etc, this rates up there with the best of them and at a substantially lower price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday TreatLisaDined on 8/11/2014This was a special occasion and the staff at Severn Park Place really did spoil us all. The food was exceptional, clearly each course had been passionately prepared and brought to the table with such care. The attentive and knowledgeable restaurant manager kindly introduced us to the pastry chef who was full of enthusiasm. What a wonderful experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsFoodieDined on 8/11/2014Delicious food, relaxed setting and outstanding customer service with a warm welcome.Special Features:
- LeighDined on 4/11/2014This restaurant offers great food, beautiful room and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 22/10/2014Great service, great food. We had a very relaxing meal.Special Features:
- Great lunchNatashaVIPDined on 16/10/2014Great value for a three course lunch at £30. The staff are superb. Very friendly and helpful. There wasn't a starter on the menu I could eat so the chef put something together especially for me. My third visit and we definitely be returning.Special Features:
- excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014excellent business lunch, service and food of a very high standard. This was my second time dining at St James the first time for a family celebration with my children. It has maintained its high standard from my first experience....I will return both for business and pleasure.Special Features:
- Shame about the Business Meeting!AltonDined on 2/10/2014Went to dinner and food was great! - Its expensive and Tables are very close together and evening was rather spoilt by a party of Americans having a business conference on a mobile speaker phone which was not stopped by staff! Shame as food and service were great.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/10/2014We truly enjoyed our dinner at Seven Park Place by William Drabble on October 2nd! It was our first dinner in London, celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. The food and presentation were exceptional! The romantic and intimate atmosphere and the attentive service were outstanding!Special Features:
- Perfect Birthday celebration treatERfoodDined on 26/9/2014I booked lunch on a Friday to celebrate my husbands 30th Birthday. It is in a great location, central but tucked away from the busy main streets. We had the set 3 course set lunch with the wine pairing option which was great value!! I started with the cocktail of the week. The meal started with an amuse bouche then I had mackerel followed by beef and pear tart. All of our food was perfectly cooked (the beef melted in the mouth) and the service was brilliant - we were very well looked after and not rushed at all! After the meal we were given a selection of petit fours which included a chocolate happy birthday message which was a lovely touch! I would highly recommend for a special treat!!Special Features:
- Good stuff!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 25/9/2014the food was good and very good and the service was excellent It was a little pricey but overall we enjoyed the experienceSpecial Features:
- Perfect eveningPerTEDined on 19/9/2014Everything was fantastic. Food and wine was perfect. Staff was amazing, personal and professional! Very intimate and warm atmosphere in restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely FantasticFantasticDined on 6/9/2014As soon as you walk into the restaurant you are greeted by the friendliest bunch of people i think i have ever known. They instantly befriended you and every single one of them made a massive effort in making you feel comfortable. We chose the degustation menu with matching wines. First a basket of home made breads came out and the raisin break was beautiful. Different butters as well helped complement this. 1st course - Scallops - Divine 2nd course - Lobster - Divine 3rd course - Foie Gras - Divine 4th - Monkfish - Divine 5th - Lamb - Divine 6th - Apple mousse - Divine The reason i am repeating myself is because thats exactly what the food was. The wines were well explained and matched the food brilliantly.Special Features:
- New Menu:Awesome Dining Experience!JoelodeazDined on 30/8/2014We dined here as a new menu was launched. The food and wine pairings were some of the best we have ever experienced. In addition, the staff were attentive and made the experience even better! Cannot wait to return to London so that we can experience this restaurant again.Special Features:
- Some touches of brillianceHentryDined on 23/8/2014We were booked in for the fixed course lunch menu with a glass of wine at SPP, as we wanted to try everything on the menu we went for different selections. Some of the dishes were outstanding (Parma ham and melon starter) , full of flavour- showing the care and thought put into the make up of all the ingredients and textures on the plate. On the other hand the others were good- but we were expecting more from this level of culinary stature, and evidently it was there for some but not all parts of the meal. The service and ambience was very good, relaxed and never having felt to be rushed, points loss for the waiting staff not introducing some of the dishes especially those that are complements from the chef.Special Features:
- cosy and deliciousyewwengDined on 20/8/2014It makes such a difference to be in a restaurant which is so intimate and staff gives you all the attention. It is rare nowadays to find such a place, where great ambience marry with incredible food. Definitely visit again.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerWaterlillyDined on 20/8/2014We booked a birthday dinner at Sever Park Place and we are very pleased with the service and hospitality of the restaurant staff. They were very attentive and helpful. Service was brisk but not oppressive, attentive but not overpowering. The food was beautifully presented and very tasty. There were some interesting combinations. I would recommend this restaurant for a special occasion or pre-/post- theatre dinner.Special Features:
- amazing. as always.gsquaredDined on 16/8/2014The starters and main dishes are exquisite. The deserts however can be skipped.Special Features:
- An excellent experiencefunkylookingchickDined on 9/8/2014We had a fabulous evening and the tasting menu provided some very memorable dishes, the turbot and cheese being a couple. We had the matching wines however as my husband does not like white wine, the sommelier did his best to swap a number of the wines for him. This is a small and very intimate venue with only 9 tables but we had a great time, the staff are exceptionally friendly and will go back again. Would recommend it!Special Features:
- swl1swl1Dined on 30/7/2014really nice evening.very attentive & knowlegable staff,excellent food.a little quiet the night we went but we were a fairy noisy table of 8 so it didn't matter.not the cheapest night out so more special occasion than regular visits ..will definately go back for quiet dinner for twoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinner with my wifeJuhaDined on 17/7/2014Lovely welcome by all the staff. Got a nicer table after requesting, next to the window. Our 6 course dinner was paced well, staff asking how they're doing often enough. Chef herself came to explain her creations 2 times, which was nice. Small, quiet and unique place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, good wineLittleMissSunshineDined on 17/7/2014Very nice small restaurant. The food, especially the lamb, was very good and the wine list great. The service was extraordinary and informally. We celebrated our wedding anniversary and enjoyed that evening very much.Special Features:
- Great restaurantstevekaren123Dined on 12/7/2014Modern and romantic, intimate restaurant. Fine dining at its best. Only 9 tables with one sitting for the evening so you are spolit rotten by the staff. Staff fantastic, well educated on wines and extremely friendly. Any questions we had about our food were answered without hesitation, down to the finest details that you may expect only the Chef himself to know! Amazing wine list and the knowledge of one waiter in particular was impressive. He recommended a Georgian (Eastern Europe Georgia) red to compliment our lamb course and it was divine. It was a taste sensation - every course we had. thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for business lunchesFoodieinE14Dined on 10/7/2014I met a colleague from Switzerland at Seven Park Place for lunch on a Thursday afternoon. It was the great venue as we had a lot to talk about and the ambience was perfect to hold a business conversation. The service was excellent. We enjoyed a long leisurely lunch as we progressed through our agenda. The staff did not rush us and gave us the time to talk rather than disturbing us. This restaurant is also conveniently located close to Green Park station so easy to meet people at lunch. The menu offered excellent choices and we loved every course! My colleague was suitably impressed. I will definitely plan more lunches at Seven Park Place!Special Features:
- A special placeLoveuniqeDined on 9/7/2014A very small up scale unique restaurant off the Beaton path. Very unique atmosphere and superior service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TiaAVIPDined on 9/7/2014the dining area appears a little cramped and possibly if full may be so, how ever had a beautiful experience with a lovely serving staff. The food was perfect and the level of service was appropriate. Will book again and will recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasantGlc88VIPDined on 8/7/2014The sommelier started off as helpful but it then became a bit over the top and a bit of a nuisance. The lady who was our waitress was very sweet and so was the younger girl clearing the table; after our starters we moved our side plates onto the next table as we were a bit short on space only to find the girl clearing our table got a telling off loudly by the restaurant manager which we felt terrible About as we felt like we had got her in trouble. The food was lovely but disappointing dessert selection - nearly all dishes were fruit and not a hint of chocolate in sight, slightly bizarre.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BESTATFOODVIPDined on 4/7/2014Another excellent meal at 7 Park Place, the duck was melt in the mouth! I really enjoy all the little extra treats you get here too which makes it special.Special Features:
- PennardDined on 3/7/2014We had an excellent lunch, will recommend the restaurant to friends, will go again.Special Features:
- Dinner at Number SevenANTOINEVIPDined on 28/6/2014I elected to celebrate my birthday here, based on past experience. It was a good decision with great food, a lovely amuse bouche and an excellent table next to the window. The service was extremely good and the restaurant has a great ambience which is helped by the fact that it is not too large unlike so many venues in the Mayfair area. A great place for a special occasion such a family birthday etc. A celebratory birthday candle surrounded by chocolates was a very nice gesture, as was the rendition of "Happy Birthday"Special Features:
- Michelin level at a fair priceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 27/6/2014We have been here twice, using their lunch offer. Its a very good quality food experience for a very reasonable price. Its a slightly quirky environment, yet not overly complicated. Excellent staff and well worth their star.Special Features:
- excellent food &outstanding servicedeniseDined on 18/6/2014The ambience was very good. The food they serve is very delicious and the staff there are very friendly and have excellent knowledge of the food. A great place for gathering, high tea and to enjoy good food. Definitely will visit this place again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thoroughly pleasantEdwardVIPDined on 14/6/2014Friendly, excellent food, good house wine, would go againSpecial Features:
- Great mealLkprrrDined on 12/6/2014Very well balanced menu, good choice of wine, deserts are masterpieces . Slightly high end price for 1 m star restaurant.Special Features:
- A real treasurePeterNottmDined on 10/6/2014A hidden gem in the heart of westminster. We had such a lovely lunch in a wonderful atmosphereSpecial Features:
- BESTATFOODVIPDined on 7/6/2014We had another wonderful meal at Seven Park Place. Service was excellent, as was the food. It was my guest's birthday and she was looked after so well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely foodElizabethDined on 23/5/2014The food was delicious and the Fois Gras sublime! I felt the atmosphere a little hushed and felt my guest and I had to whisper. The decor, whilst quite pretty seemed dated and inappropriate for SW1/St James's but the service made up for everything. The sommelier certainly knew his onions and made some unusual but stunning choices for us. And, the waiting staff were polite, helpful and again, knew what they were talking about. I would go back without doubt as the food really was lovely but I'd take a bigger party so I didn't feel conspicuous when talking.Special Features:
- Do visitGrahamDined on 17/5/2014Beautiful rooms and excellent staff set the scene for a great lunch. Limited choice on the fixed menu offer but I still had to choose between things I like. Every dish was good and the matched wines were a treat.Special Features:
- What a lovely treatkarensDined on 17/5/2014I ate here with some girlfriends and it was the perfect venue for our long chatty lunch and catch up. Discreet but attentive service from charming staff, delicious food (and good value for the 'set' menu) and a relaxed and elegant setting.Special Features:
- Great relaxed lunchKTSMAPDined on 17/5/2014Every time I have been for lunch it was been superb. Sticking to the set menu each course is excellent, in presentation and taste. The service is friendly, efficient and informative. Good value for top quality in great location.Special Features: