12 Acklam Road
London, W10 5QZNeighbourhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: £41 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.supperclub.com/
- Phone: 02089646600
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner:Thursday: 07:30PM - 01:00AM; Friday - Saturday: 07:30PM - 02:30AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Boudewijn Stoel
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: With supperclub on location we go on the road, onto the sea and even up in the air , taking along with us everything that supperclub london stands for. Our spectacular culinary arts, creative concepts and extraordinary presentations , stylish interiors and ever surprising decor, our DJs , VJs, a very broad band of exciting and talented performers. In short , everything that makes supperclub london so unique.
- Entertainment: We offer our diners an average of 3 to 4 performances a night, which we like to be edgy, but that will always be original and surprising. A live DJ will be entertaining our diners all through the evening.
- Special Events: SupperGoesCrazy is an exclusive preview of the world famous Le Crazy Horse Paris. Please use link below to confirm and pay for your reservation:
This event will be on from the 25th May to the 31st August 2011, only on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.
A word from Supperclub
Dont come to supperclub if you are in search of a traditional restaurant, have lazy tastebuds or are scared of new experiences. However, if you are looking for an unusual dinner experiences in an unexpected place and are not afraid of discovering the creative corners of your personality, then knock on supperclub's door.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Supperclub reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since 4 June 2014
group bookings (11)special occasions (9)fit for foodies (3)romance (3)outstanding value (1)good vegetarian options (1)Show More
- AwfulAnniePDined on 11/1/2014I booked over a month in advance for Saturday the 11th jan! Got a confirmation email on the Friday, turned up and the restaurant has shut down! There was no signs anywhere to indicate this, they do not pick up their phone, and the website is still advertising! Very disappointed and angry!!
- No showYummyDined on 22/11/2013Supper club staff are very friendly and try hard to make your evening pleasant, the food was excellent however the show Was terribly disappointing and would class it third rate. We only had two poor performances surely The whole point was getting entertained while drinking and dining !Special Features:
- Bday 2TymesDined on 15/11/2013I went with a friend and we had a really great time. The staff were nice, even thought there were some woman there that thought started to moan because they were not served quickly enough, then started flirting with the waiter - go figure. The food was really nice and they catered to the fact that I didn't eat fish. Our waitress was so sweet and happy to help. The drinks were delicious and the music fab and on point. It wasn't as busy as I thought it would be and people started to leave about 12, however I would definitely go back either with a friend or with a group :-) If you like something different try here!Special Features:
- Despite confirming (and reconfirminkem85Dined on 26/10/2013Despite confirming (and reconfirming) the numbers in our party to SupperClub, SupperClub ran out of the main meal, meaning there was not enough food for my party as we were the last group to be served. We were incredibly disappointed given the price of the meal and the fact that we had booked so far in advance, especially as they did not initially admit to their mistake and instead tried to pretend they were serving us the vegetarian option. However, once our complaints were listened to, the staff were very obliging and apologetic and plyed us with free alcohol. Other than that faux pas, we had a wonderful time and I would highly recommend it (just don't sit at the end bed!)Special Features:
- Fun, something differentLexyDined on 19/10/2013We had a fantastic evening in the end. But we had to argue with the Manager for quite a while in order to get them to give us the empty bed area next to the table they tried to put us on. If they'd have given it to us at the outset then it would have been a great night from the outset. Food was excellent - we were there on the Japanese themed night.Special Features:
- Brilliant NightDineou29Dined on 19/10/2013Ambience good Venue good Food could be better, expected better Entertainment varse did not live up to expectations Would go again for the venue and do a group booking Met some lovely people would defo reccomend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!carls80Dined on 12/10/2013Best night ive had out in years!! Its a must ,what a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Fun FunHarry84Dined on 12/10/2013Had a really fun night - out for a friend's Birthday. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly, and even though a set menu, were more than able to accommodate special dietary requirements. You're not really here for the food - although it was great, its more about the experience, the quirky way the food is served, the different themes, the cabaret acts. So much fun and an awesome DJ. Danced all night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad SupperclubPatchingtonDined on 10/10/2013I was really dissappointed by my night at Supperclub. The drinks are way too expensive and overall, for the money you pay it's really not worth it. The food was substandard and the fact that they try to cram as many people on the beds as possible means your going to have a pretty uncomfortable eating experience. My advice to anyone thinking of going - book Pizza Express and then go to Fabric, you'll have a much better night!Special Features:
- Awesome NEW experienceslovenewexperiencesDined on 4/10/2013A really mind blowing, interesting experience. Service and entertainment is amazing! Dress up, have cocktails and have fun!! Awesome vibe and really cool new thing to do :)Special Features:
- The following 265 reviews are from the Supperclub reviews archive.
- Down the rabbit holelonivekDined on 20/9/2013We went here last Friday and had an awesome experience.......you walk into a different world the moment you step through the door and immersed in it until you leave. The tables on bed made for a fun eating experience and the out there shows was a fantastic way to enjoy the downtime intbetween courses.........we polished off quite a few vodka's and ended the night with much ridiculous dancing to the decent tune the DJ was putting out.........definitely recommend it for everyone to go and check it out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food not the best combanationsDineaBlonde1Dined on 14/9/2013Food not the best combanations and difficult to eat on a sofa.Special Features:
- Good but over-ratedsnoopyVIPDined on 23/8/2013The food was nice and it was a different atmosphere as we ate on beds, but the service was poor, it was cold and did not warrant the high price tag.Special Features:
- weirdSG1234VIPDined on 8/6/2013We had an average evening at supper club, it was highly over priced, weird and the food wasn't very good at all. Wont be going back in a hurry. Paying for your 'bed' and then having people from the bed next to yours sitting in front of you as they have too many people on their side is not ideal at all and very unfair.
- DisappointingSiriDined on 25/5/2013The food was disappointing, and we had to wait a long time to Get more drinks. The waiter gave us the bill without me asking for it, and people started leaving.
- terriblesim1234Dined on 26/4/2013Food poor, ambience poor, total waste of money, would never go back and would strongly advise staying away from this venue, if you really want to experience the supper club travel to Amsterdam.
- The food was really inventivejackieDined on 20/4/2013The food was really inventive and delicious. A great, fun place to bring people together.Special Features:
- was this really a supperclub?JJRev1Dined on 30/3/2013After attending the Supperclubs in Amsterdam, Rome and Istanbul the London experience was an anti climax. After a good first hour, the music was not of the usual high standard and was more R&B and soul rather than the characteristic house and electro music Supperclub usually plays. The food was very ordinary, 'soup in a decorative cup' and no explanation from the waiters of what was being served. The service was very poor, after 10.15 no one was around to take a drinks order and we had to go and queue at the bar, a problem when you are being charged more than £20 for service. The food was also being served by the bar staff in smart casuals, very unlike previous experiences with the attention to detail distinctly lacking. supperclub RIPSpecial Features:
- Utter dissapointmentFoodfanticDined on 16/3/2013From looking at their website, the information describes a full sensory experience with an exceptional tongue tantalising food menu (the only reason the high price of £49.50per person didn't seem so extravagant). Apart from the fact that none of these menus were served to us, ours consisted of carrot soup, broccoli risotto, lamb chops and an apple tart. no where near worth £49.50 per person.Nothing exciting or tongue tantalising about any of those dishes. Next, the entertainment wasn't exactly entertainment. if you're going on the basis of the cost of the evening, definitely didn't make up for the lack of amazing food. I can't imagine anyone getting away with charging more than £25/£30pp I'm extremely disappointed and unimpressed.Special Features:
- It's OK - little bit too try-hardamedawgDined on 15/3/2013I've been to the Supper Club in Amsterdam and this does not compare by any means. The original Supper Club is chic, artsy and stylish whereas the London version is a real flop. I was quite disappointed. The staff are friendly and the food is great but there is something everso false about the whole atmosphere. It should be effortless but this was all a little too contrived. I won't be going back. I would recommend the one in Amsterdam for the real experience.Special Features:
- Blooming MarvellousEL17Dined on 9/3/2013I cannot fault a single aspect of the food, fun and festivities at Supperclub. Dinner is on the pricy side but if you're up for a dance after then this is the place to be. A great night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday at Supperclublondon88VIPDined on 7/3/2013Had a lot of fun, although we did have to wait for a long time to go in (i think they want you to buy lots if drinks at the bar) and the performances are a bit sparse. Food was good.Special Features:
- Girls night outGingeDined on 2/3/2013Best night in a Long time went with sister & best friend . Food wasn't much but didn't go just to eat really, All the staff from girls at door , bouncers & waiting staff were fab. Great crowd of people too.music better earlier part of evening , but changed Dj later & found I a bit young!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The menu was limited. FishPMCBDined on 2/3/2013The menu was limited. Fish the entire night which was very nice. However, the Vegi option was poor. Entertainment during dinner very good. Music very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday surpriseAlicjaDined on 23/2/2013Supper club was a birthday treat to my boyfriend.I was very excited after checking thewebsite but then was put off by some very poor reviews. Everything was booked and had job time to change my plans, so we ended up going.And I'm glad we did!This place is unique and the fact that you don't know what's gona happen, got us excited even more.food was fantastic and excellent service was provided.All we asked for, was delivered without asking twice, or waiting ages!Performance was great too!But you have to be open minded and relaxed! Great music after,we partied the night away!I would definitely recommend supper club to my feiends, and will be going back myself!Well done supper club!You have made our night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a brillant nite, so muchMaxjgDined on 23/2/2013Had a brillant nite, so much fun would def go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Supperclub is a top clubErnieDined on 16/2/2013Absolutely loved this place - went with my girlfriend - the whole experience was highly enjoyable, great entertainment - food was good ( a little salty in some bits) and the crowd and music was on point!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!Number23Dined on 16/2/2013Lots of fun and very unique! Though very hard to locate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- S&M flavoured flamboyant fun!JessPDined on 14/2/2013My boyfriend and I went here for Valentines dinner and we expected the entertainment to be outlandish and the food good. We were not disappointed- the food was particularly good! The cocktails were a little pricey at £10 each but were the most delicious I have had in a long time. The entertainment was very varied and fun, it was only a shame that the venue was not very full- I can imagine it would be far more lively on a Friday or Saturday.Special Features:
- Dinner showdessertmamaDined on 9/2/2013It is great food, but certainly not a place you take your mother-in-law! You go to be entertained and have a meal (and then stay on for dancing / music if you like), but I am not sure the entertainment should go on with the meal as some of it put us off the really good food. For the sake of everyone going, it is not for the faint of heart (or stomach!). But, great for a unique night out and a fun time was had by all. All in all a successful group get-together with lots of laughs!Special Features:
- dissappointment + very poor serviceAndyDined on 31/12/2012After paying upfront £100+£30 service charge we were asked to share a space betwwen two couples. For some nobody else seemed to be squeezed. I have asked for another bed and in responce was told to share a space with no table. despite them having empty beds. Once I have asked to return £30 service charge the guy who posed as a manager agreed and disappeared only to come back saying that he is going to ask me to leave if I will keep applying a preassure on him so I have simply asked for a full refund and prepared to leave. While we were drinking in the bar He stopped us and offered an empty bed downstairs + refund. Later on, at 10ish they asked us to pay another 100 per head. Ridiculous! And they have not returned the money! AVOID!!!Special Features:
- Pretty horrendousOllyCDined on 29/12/2012I heard a lot of hype about SupperClub and was sorely disappointed. We felt that it was a complete waste of money. The website is extremely good (& misleading). The food was distinctly mediocre and no way near as good as it sounds, and the main course portions were pitifully small. I had assumed when we booked for a dinner with entertainment, that the entertainment would run throughout the dinner. In reality, there were 3 "performances" in 3 hrs, each of which lasted no more than 10 minutes, two of which were quite good, just not anything new.Much better to invest the money in cirque de soleil! Okay if you want to buy a magnum of vodka and get trashed on an expensive and mediocre night out with a distinctly unsophisticated crowd
- Not worth the moneyBlancheDined on 22/12/2012The venue is stunning and as a first impression I got a good feeling that the night was going to be a unusual and exciting experience, however this was definitely not the case. For £59 you only got a few very small and not so great short performances (with the exception of a flame juggler) and 5 very average courses of meals. I think that if I was in a big group then I would have enjoyed this night a lot more, however I think that the people running these nights seriously need to step up their game.Special Features:
- Dinner in BedPetalDined on 10/11/2012This was a fab concept, had a good time up until a point. The staff were great until 11pm came when they couldn't get us off our 'bed' quick enough. We would have stayed for the nightclub but were a little disgruntled at being told we hadn't made a minimum spend to keep the bed - which I might add we weren't aware of. At this point found the 'friendly' staff quite rude.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great night outLouitDined on 3/11/2012A fantastic night out. Loved eating on out little beds. Entertainment for the evening was fun. It all seemlessly morphs into a great club experience. Will go back again for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappoiontingCHLondonDined on 1/11/2012I'd been to Supperclub before and loved it so was disappointed this time. Last time the show was excellent and there was loads of enterainment. THis time there were only two small acts - it felt like they hadnt put much effort in at all. The food was Indian as it was Bollywood week - the curry main course was incredibly spicy and being someone who cant eat spicy food, I asked for a small pot of youghurt to cool it down. Yoghut had been served with the starters so I knew they had some in the kitchen yet they refused to bring me any, twice. When paying £90 a head for the evening I would have expected them to be much more accommadating. As it was, I couldnt eat my food and had disappointing entertainment and forked out a fortune.Special Features:
- Excellent VenueBluebeeDined on 20/10/2012This was a treat for my sister and we both enjoyed the evening. The staff were attentive and friendly, the food that was tasty and very enjoyable. The acts themselves were interesting and provided adequate entertainment between each course served. Overall it was a good night out and would recommend to those who wish to try something different and are going out with the intention of having fun.Special Features:
- I was so looking forward toMereteDined on 13/10/2012I was so looking forward to going, but I don`t think it was as good as Amsterdam wich I really liked. We sat on the second floor and we were freezing, we got some blankets, but hey -who wants to sit with a blanket when you`re dressed up!? The soundsystem didn`t really work up there. And the sheets were dirty :( But we had a good laugh, and the service was good. I will recommend it to some, but not as much as I have been doing. I will probably not choose Supperclub again unless I am in Amsterdam.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The entertainment was notOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 12/10/2012The entertainment was not as good as the first time I went. There were only two small shows and last time I believe there were 4 at every course.Special Features:
- Average food, tasteless performanceTLCPDined on 12/10/2012While I found the first performance (aerial strap) interesting, the second one was purely crude. I did not appreciate a human dog being taken around the place either. In terms of food, the dessert was good but the rest was very average despite a clear attempt to impress from the chef.Special Features: