Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Van Speyk combines Classic French flavours with Traditional Dutch influences in a intimate, romantic setting
with crystal chandeliers, candle light and high ceilings.
Enjoy icons like crisp oysters and Champagne, fresh seafood and excellent meats.
Our staff is more than willing to help you make your dinner a great experience, accompanied by good wine and friendly service.
Open: Wednesday till Sunday from 17.30 till midnight ( kitchen until 10:00 pm ).
Swing by Bluespoon Bar before or after dinner to enjoy boundary-pushing cocktails, cozy views of Amsterdam's iconic Prinsengracht canal and striking Dutch-inspired interior design by world-renowned designer Marcel Wanders.
we are located at the new market,on the edge of the red light district.
we welcome you in our cosy restaurant.
We offer the best Italian wine.
Rijsttafels are made for sharing, making us a perfect hot spot for a date nights or fun group celebrations.
Mama and the team hope to welcome you soon in Mama Makan!
"THE FERILLI FAMILY " AFTER YEARS OF PLAYING A PART IN FASHION RETAIL AND SOME SIDE PROJECTS IN THE F&B SCENE IN 2016 WE STARTED BUILDING THE HOSPITALITY WORLD OF FERILLI'S.
- TSTheSilverRavenvipSouth Carolina •27 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent service, huge menu selection and the food was all delicious. We had a great night, thank you.More infoLumbini RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Indian• Grachtengordel•4.9
- DDinu1 review5.0Dined on 29 Jul 2023Very nice authentic food with elegant service and hospitality. Will visit again.More infoMemories Of IndiaPrice: Moderate• Indian• Grachtengordel•4.5
- PAPAULvipLos Angeles •23 reviews4.0Dined on 9 Apr 2022Cote de Bouef for two was chewy and gristly. Wouldn’t order again. Apple crumble dessert was disappointing and not what we expected as it was more of a pudding with crumbs on top than a “crumble.”. Food menu is too limited. Service and wine choices were excellent. Location is beautiful and the hotel is charming. Will try again as have eaten there twice before on other visits to Amsterdam and loved it.More infoBrasserie AmbassadePrice: Expensive• French• Grachtengordel•4.7
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 25 restaurants in Amsterdam. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Indonesian, International, Contemporary Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Amsterdam who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Amsterdam either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Amsterdam Museum
- Galerie Lieve Hemel
- Madame Tussauds Amsterdam
- Rembrandt House Museum
- Outsider Art Museum
- Dutch Resistance Museum
- National Holocaust Museum
- Olympic Experience
- De Vrijheidslaan
- Galerie Mokum
- Galerie Franzis Engels
- Het Grachtenhuis (Museum of the Canals)
- Anne Frank House
- Royal Delft Experience Amsterdam
- Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam (Botanical Garden)
- The Amsterdam (VOC ship)
- Stedelijk Museum
- Olympic Stadium Amsterdam