Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Twelve is defined not by what’s missing but by what it is.
Twelve Eatery is where vegans, vegetarians, pescetarians, flexitarians, omnivores and meat eaters meet to try creative dishes in a good atmosphere with stylish interiors.
We believe great food and good music should be enjoyed by everyone!
WORLD SUSHI CUP 2016 IN JAPAN and also GLOBAL SUSHI CHALLENGE 2015.
He is an Adviser World Sushi Skills Institute and also He won the Certificate of International Sushi Kuro-Obi and also International Proficiency, the Only one accepted In the World, awarded by the Japanese Government under the Leadership of the Japanese Association „SUSHI WSSI ALL JAPAN ASSOCIATIONS AND NORWEGIAN COUNCIL SUSHI AND SEAFOOD”.
Head Chef and co-founder of Japanese Restaurants, awarded by ‘AWARDS OF EXELLENCE BY POLAND 100 BEST RESTAURANTS”. Chef in the award-winning WhitePepper - Chef Academy & Cookery School.
He gained experience in well-known Restaurants In Poland. He had an Internship In Atelier Amaro, A One Michelin Star and also worked there with the Best Chefs. He was also trained In the Academy of Jean Bos and used this experience In his unique dishes.
At Tiien Thai Restaurant Bournemouth, we are proud to create exceptional food that is carefully prepared and beautifully presented.
Here you will experience joy and harmony in a serene yet contemporary environment where the most exciting Thai food will be served. Also available for take away.
Our head chef, Pong Pan, sources only the finest authentic Thai ingredients to produce the most sublime flavours. His team at Tiien will guide you on a magical adventure of tastes, aromas and textures.
Situated directly opposite the Bournemouth International Center and just moments from Bournemouth Pier.
Our passionate chefs create an array of delicious dishes sourced from fresh, local produce. Our contemporary surroundings have friendly and personable staff that will make you feel most welcome.
A lovely, relaxing atmosphere with an open balcony when weather permits.
A £5 per person deposit fee is required to make a restaurant booking to confirm and secure the reservation.
Dress Code of Smart Casual (No sportswear, fleeces, sliders, flip flops or beachwear) enforced from 5:30pm. You will be refused entry if not dressed in smart casual attire.
Children aged 8 and under may dine in the restaurant on tables booked with adults between 5:30pm-7:30pm, children's menu is also available. If you are more than 15 minutes late to a booking, there is a possibility your table my no longer be available.
Located along East Cliff Beach between Bournemouth and Boscombe Piers, El Murrino Beachside Kitchen is a pop up restaurant combining beautiful views and delicious food and drinks.
Our exclusive VIP area will give you a chance to enjoy the surroundings in extra comfort and glamour with one of our tailored packages.
For large booking or corporate events please contact: email@example.com or 01202 022333
- CWClaireWDorset •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoI booked this as a treat for my daughter's 19th birthday, she's a student so I drove down for it. I was a bit concerned as thete were some mixed reviews but then there are always people who love to moan! BUT, I didn't need to worry at all. From the moment we arrived we had excellent service. Professional, polite, friendly. We were given complimentary glasses of prosecco which was a lovely token and made it that more special. The afternoon tea was perfect. Gorgeous sandwiches and enough cakes and scones to take a doggy bag away. We also had a cocktail each which was lovely. I'd seen a couple of complaints about the views- yes you can see rooftops but it's in the middle of a city and it was so high up you can see the view of all the buildngs plus we could very definitely see the sea and cliffs! You could go outside if wanted, we didn't as cold but others did to see the views and take photos. There were a group of young women in there doing a cocktail making class which looked fun. It was a beautiful sunny day and a perfect ambience for my daughter's special treat. We were made to feel special and welcome. Toilets were clean. The whole place looked beautiful with tasteful decor. If I lived there I'd be visiting a lot with my friends!! Thank you to all. It was fab!More infoLEVEL8IGHT The Sky BarPrice: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• Bournemouth•4.1
- AHAlanHDorset •1 review5.0Dined on 21 Nov 2023Good Location, comfortable environment, attentive service excellent value for money, good range of food to choose from well cooked, decent range of wine well priced, will certainly visit again.More infoCôte Brasserie - BournemouthPrice: Moderate• French• Bournemouth•4.3
- HHarryLondon •2 reviews4.0Dined on 10 Nov 2023Food was really good, staff were very rude and aggressive when I asked to remove the optional service fee.More infoPho BournemouthPrice: Moderate• Vietnamese• Bournemouth•4.4
- EElsieSurrey •1 review5.0Dined on 8 Nov 2023The food was imaginative and tasty and the service was friendly and welcoming and we had a lovely timeMore infoSchpoon & ForxPrice: Very Expensive• British• Bournemouth•4.2
- CCrayfishLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 12 Oct 2023Our 3rd visit & the service & quality of food just keeps getting better. I can’t recommend this restaurant enough.More infoPuro GustoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Bournemouth•4.9
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Bournemouth is The Crab at Bournemouth