Cuisine (20 of 35)
47 restaurants available nearby
Our server Grace was outstanding, professional, polite and personable. There were some issues with the food (appetizers) but through our server and manager, the issues were rectified in a timely manner. Entrees were superb! The ambiance was lovely.
My wife and I had the filet mignon. With it we had the salads and spinach and mashed potatoes as sides. We had carrot cake for dessert. The food was outstanding. The portions were very, very generous. The service was top notch. The price of the dinner--Groupon coupons--was well worth the...
It is definitely not the traditional British afternoon tea. It is more like a set of decadent desserts. Everything tasted good, not too sweet and the presentation was great. The service was good but could have better. I believe they might have been understaffs or busy. But the server picked up the...
Good food ghjghjgjkk hhjhhjjkkk
- Washington National Cathedral
- The Galleria At Tysons Shopping Center
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- National Harbor
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- Navy Memorial Museum
- Brookside Gardens
- Carrleigh Parkway Park
- Luray Caverns
- Washington Marriott at Metro Center
- Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Washington Convention Center
- Mcpherson Square Metro Station
- Tysons Corner Center
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center