Cuisine (20 of 24)
31 restaurants available nearby
Got thrown off as it’s the lobby restaurant of what appears to be a nice boutique hotel. Menu is small but it has a nice offering of healthy Scans avian style food. I had the cod and it was rather salty, but I tend to eat quite bland, so that could have been the reason.
I was really surprised at how great this place is. The drinks and food were of really good quality and was definitely worth the trip. The aesthetic inside is really unique. We went on a Sunday and there were not many people inside, but it was nice that it was a bit quiet. The staff were super...
The food is great! Service is unfortunately not so great. All though we had a reservation we were sitted at a dirty table. When the waiting staff (after a log wait) came to take our order, he did not clean the table and set the place mats!
The overall restaurant’s decor is amazing. The atmosphere...
- Deutsche Bank Towers
- Rathaus Seckbach
- Bahnhof Mainz Kastel
- Fressgass Shopping Center
- International Trade Fair Frankfurt
- Struwwelpeter Museum
- Frankfurt Central Station
- Holiday Home Kriftel-Tzianavarlis
- Skyline Plaza Frankfurt
- Bahnhof Frankfurt Griesheim
- Hotel Post
- MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt Main / Airport
- InterCityHotel Frankfurt Airport
- Zoo Frankfurt
- Oper Frankfurt
- Messel Open Pit Mine Place of Discovery For Fossils