6 restaurants available nearby
Food was mostly outstanding. The Prime Rib Kalbi was a favorite. It was the most expensive item on the BBQ a la carte menu, but it was super worth is. Some of the other meats was just okay. Staff was very friendly, informative, efficient, and helpful. Staff wore mask, and answered all questions...
We were looking forward to Duende reopening and we were not disappointed. The chef has created some new dishes that are simply outstanding. We loved the canalones with green garlic pasta and goat cheese; a swordfish carpaccio-type dish with pickled ramps was amazing. Duende makes a great pisco sour...
Overall a great experience, but a little on the pricey side on the drinks. Using the contactless ordering system doesn’t allow for all the modifications or requests that you want so that’s a little unsettling.
- Westlake Shopping Center
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis
- Wells Fargo Center For The Arts
- 894 at Oak Creek East at Silverado Resort
- Four Points by Sheraton San Rafael
- Sunnyvale Caltrain Station
- Ghirardelli Square
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- San Francisco International Airport
- Sonoma Plaza
- Union Square
- San Pedro Square
- Civic Center BART Station
- Dublin Pleasanton BART Station
- de Young Museum
- Harvey West Park
- San Mateo Caltrain Station
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn Spa