Cuisine (20 of 29)
25 restaurants available nearby
Came for my birthday with a group of friends. Very attentive staff, great service. The vodka pizza was delicious and the mozzarella sticks with vodka sauce are a must. Also ordered burrata, calamari, fries and the death by pizza. All were great. Finished the night with a Nutella pizza with...
We found this place on a walking day around Manhattan. It turned to be a very cozy (sat outdoors in a backyard), quiet place to have an early dinner.
We got 2 pizzas for 3 people, an appetizer and a regular drinks. Everything was delicious, pizzas dough was amazing!
A place worth visiting....
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- 34th Street Penn Station
- Canal Park
- Gorge At Watkins Glen State Park
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Tanger Outlets Riverhead
- Carnegie Hall
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Gershwin Theater
- Gramercy Park
- One World Trade Center
- Amity Shopping Center
- Madison Square Park
- Bryant Park
- Chelsea Piers
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Lexington Avenue 59th Street
- 66th Street Lincoln Center