25 restaurants available nearby
The food here is always delicious. We enjoyed the steak and Brussels salad and the ribeye. Great social distancing practices in place. Restaurant was clean, noise level moderate for a Saturday night. Service was a bit sparse but I’m sure this is because of short staffing due to Covid. Will...
It was good food. I had the chicken sandwich and it was nice a crispy with a good portion of coleslaw on it and some flavorful pickles. I got it “Nashville Hot”. Nice kick, but not hot enough to make someone cry for their mom.
Large group dinner after a wedding weekend. Awesome menu and service and meals were terrific. Everything came out hot and delicious. Recommend the fried snapper...presentation is something to experience! Great end to a great weekend. Glad to support a locally owned restaurant.
Special event for my husband’s birthday... wonderful experience! The staff were excellent: attentive, helpful, perfect timing. The ambience was lovely, as always. The food and wine were superb. Last year we celebrated at the chef’s table at Filomena. This was better! Better service, better food,...
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- Red Mill Shopping Center
- Bethesda Metro Station
- The Watergate Hotel
- General William Tecumseh Sherman Monument
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- Navy Yard Metro Station
- Clarendon Metro Station
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Washington Union Station DC
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- National Christmas Tree
- Briggs Chaney Shopping Center
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Courthouse Metro Station
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Branchwood Shopping Center
- Andrews Air Force Base
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Washington National Cathedral