6 restaurants available nearby
This place is definitely a steak house, keep that in mind before entering. As is to say the sides are generic. Presentation/ customer service PHENOMENAL, Drinks TOP tier. The drinks menu caters to accompany your meat platter. Desserts are excellent one of the best cheese cakes I have EVER had....
Dined with two friends and it was a wonderful experience. I had branzino served with peppers and capers and it was delicious. Friends enjoyed their meals as well. Desserts were huge and could have been shared but we each got our own. Drinks good as well. It was quiet and the place was clean. We sat...
Yelp had positive reviews and they were right took my friend for her bday and the great thing about diners is you will always find something in the menu to please everyone. She even knew the place and remembered it was good. We sat inside but outside seating was available we ate at 1 on Saturday...
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- One World Trade Center
- Lincoln Center
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Lake Mohawk Golf Club
- Bay Shore Marina
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- Princeton University
- High Line
- Margaret I Carman Green
- Asbury Park Boardwalk
- 14th Street Union Square
- 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Barclays Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Bryant Park