56 restaurants available nearby
Mint Leaf, since their opening, has provided a lovely, calm venue for dining, with exceptional (!!) Indian food and friendly, competent service. No other Indian food restaurant in the area has anything to compare.
Really nice to get back into a restaurant for a night out with friends. Monday is the best time to visit Plate 38 because their 'Happy Hour' drink and food menu is valid until closing. Great bar drinks along with oysters on the half-shell and steamed mussels.
This place is always great. Our table service / waitress was amazing. We got wings / chili nachos / calzone .
Everything was 5/5 . Except calzone. The cheese was weird and seemed like it wasn’t ok. We asked to take it back and she did it in a great understanding manner.
Drinks were awesome , she...
- El Matador State Beach
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center
- Wabash Playground
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Fashion District, Los Angeles California
- Melrose Avenue
- Tyler Mall Galleria Shopping Center
- Hollywood Boulevard Studio
- Montana Avenue
- Beverly Center
- Manhattan Beach
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Shoreline Village
- Hilton Los Angeles Airport
- Westfield Century City
- Hollywood Sky Apartment
- Topanga Plaza Shopping Center