Cuisine (20 of 39)
34 restaurants available nearby
Go there hungry, for $80 per person you’ll definitely want to have room for everything!
The lobster claws were amazing, prime rib perfectly cooked and the desert bar was awesome!
Tons of stuff to eat, but those 3 sections were my personal favorite.
Have been to Lago several times. The carpaccio is one of the best. The pizzettes are small. We ordered 2 for a bunch of us to we each had 2 small slices. Chicken parm was really tasty and portion is big. Will return next trip.
We had a wonderful and sincere server (Barbara). Food exceeded our expectations and was worth the price. I do not care whose name is attached to the restaurant for it to be top rated and memorable. Highly recommended.
- The Smith Center For The Performing Arts
- Miracle Mile Shops At Planet Hollywood
- Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Resort
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
- Bellagio Fountains
- Spring Mountain Ranch State Park
- The Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip
- Arroyo Grande Sports Complex
- The High Roller
- Flamingo Wildlife Habitat
- Stratosphere Tower
- Santa Fe Station Hotel Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Monorail MGM Grand Station
- Wicked Spoon At Cosmopolitan
- ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter Las Vegas
- The Mirage
- Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay