Cuisine (20 of 43)
91 restaurants available nearby
We had a wonderful 33 anniversary experience at Smith's Landing, including a great dessert that we didn't even know was on the agenda from our server. While it is a little out of our everyday expenses to dine there all of the time, we like to know that it is a great go to spot for those special...
Made a reservation for Mother’s Day and boy was it packed. We did have to wait longer than expected but they extended the brunch so we wouldn’t miss it. The food was delicious and our server Cecilia was AWESOME! Look forward to going again for brunch soon.
we were a large group and wanted to be seated outside, they put us half and half with the wall-window open. One person in are party was load so we felt bad for the other indoor dinners, having to hear our load group.
Thank you so much for subbing in a different side for the potatoes last night! My salmon was superb and I really enjoyed my meal! Our server was on point. Thank you so much for the excellent dinner!
Lovely and relaxing atmosphere with fireplace and waterfall sound. There is a nice menu selection of early dinners or lunch sandwiches and salads.I had a spinach salad and The turkey BLT was delicious with the pesto sauce. Also dessert menu with bread pudding à la mode and caramel sauce was very...
- Contra Costa County Fairgrounds
- The Meritage Resort and Spa
- The Westin St Francis on Union Square
- Stanford University
- Santa Rosa Plaza Shopping Center
- San Pedro Square
- Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf
- Lake Merritt
- San Francisco International Airport
- Westfield San Francisco Centre
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Oceano Hotel and Spa Half Moon Bay Harbor
- The Great Mall
- Moscone Center
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 12th St Oakland City Center BART Station
- Monte Cristo
- Stanford Shopping Center
- Santa Clara University
- Vacaville Premium Outlets