Cuisine (20 of 23)
19 restaurants available nearby
Needed to get out and Pacific Catch was a great place to enjoy a meal and relax. Menu is awesome with great choices. Wine prices are nice and fun to sit out near the sidewalk and drink wine and watch pedestrians. Sea Bass was very tasty and the service was fast and friendly. Highly recommend.
We went for late evening after work appetizers and cocktails. It was quiet, music was nice and upbeat, service was on point, food was delicious, and drinks were tasty as usual. The Spicy Sangria is ALWAYS a winner!! Looking forward to next time 🥰🍹 Oh and we used our rewards towards the meal. What...
This is a great place! We went there before the shutdown and are so happy they are open again. Great food and service. It will certainly be one of our “go to” restaurants in Walnut Creek!!
This is a great local spot for French food that is very similar to eating in Paris. Great bread, appetizers and entrees that were all prepared and cooked correctly and a nice selection of wines and desserts. Their outdoor dining area is well built and provides good shade and the tables are well...
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Westfield Shopping Mall
- Moscone Center
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center
- Pittsburg Marina
- Fox Plaza Shopping Center
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District
- Jack London Square
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - Waterfront
- Hillsdale Shopping Center
- Vacaville Premium Outlets
- Montgomery Village Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton San Francisco Airport North
- Rockridge BART Station
- Westgate Shopping Center
- Ferry Building
- Remillard Park
- Sonoma Plaza
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn Spa
- Healdsburg Plaza