11 restaurants available nearby
This was my 2nd time there! We ate outside on the patio. The servers worked hard coming in and out of the door with food and drinks. Our meals were great - including the Soft Pretzel appetizer, cobb salad and chicken parm pasta! We will be back!
We dined with my niece and her boyfriend. We all enjoyed our food very much! Our service was excellent, the food was hot, and ambiance was lovely as usual. There was noise but it was the sound of happy diners having happy conversations. Thank you for a nice evening!
Food was great. Shrimp portfolio.
Place is scheduled for a remodeling that it desperately needs. I can't wait to see it return to the taken care of interior we have gone to since my kids were younger.
The staff were very nice. They are on need of more staff like everywhere else right now. Hence...
- Gorgas Park
- Montgomeryville Mall
- Philadelphia International Airport
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Willowbrook Mall Shopping Center
- Neshaminy Mall
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Park City Mall
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Peddler's Village
- Triangle Mall
- Cherry Hill Mall
- Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem
- Delaware River Access Area
- King of Prussia Mall Shopping Center
- Ardmore Station
- Longwood Gardens
- Wilmington De Station
- The Inn at Jim Thorpe
- The Shops At Great Valley Shopping Center