19 restaurants available nearby
We had a great experience last night celebrating my 84-year-old mother's birthday. The food was great and the staff was warm, pleasant, and accomodating. We were given a private room which helped us feel safe dining out with her with covid. They brought birthday balloons and a birthday dessert...
Trummer’s is in a country setting even though it is the middle of suburbia. It is a lovely location. It is a lovely place to enjoy a good meal. All the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I loved my short ribs with polenta. My husband said his prime rib was good but not outstanding.
The service was top notch. The staff explained how the restaurant worked while going into details of how they're keeping things sanitized. They checked on us periodically to make sure everything was to our liking without feeling like they were hovering over us. Everything about the experience was...
- Luray Caverns
- Aquia Harbour Marina
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Fairfax Circle Shopping Center
- Dupont Circle Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Clarendon Metro Station
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Howard University Park Historical
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Lake Arbor Golf Club
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- New Carrollton Md Station
- Quality Inn near Potomac Mills
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- The Shops of Foxchase Shopping Center
- Shady Grove Metro Station
- W Washington DC