Cuisine (20 of 34)
39 restaurants available nearby
We had a wonderful lunch with our friends in one of the greenhouses. The staff were extremely hospitable and gracious. Our food - the French onion soup, the mussels, the buns, Belgian fries and coffee were excellent as usual. Only reason for a 4 rating rather than a 5 is the absence of their celery...
Great place. Good ambiance. Only thing that upset me was that they ran out of French toast during brunch on Valentine's Day. Not a good sign, but everything else was great! Also, we wanted to eat outside, but they have no heaters out there.
- Luray Caverns
- Aquia Harbour Marina
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Fairfax Circle Shopping Center
- Dupont Circle Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Clarendon Metro Station
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Howard University Park Historical
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Lake Arbor Golf Club
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- New Carrollton Md Station
- Quality Inn near Potomac Mills
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- The Shops of Foxchase Shopping Center
- Shady Grove Metro Station
- W Washington DC