10 restaurants available nearby
The food was wonderful, as was the service. The acoustics are terrible (there is nothing to absorb sound), but the decor was trendy. Anyone with hearing difficulties will be frustrated while dining inside. The patio might be a better choice. I will be back sooner rather than later, and will...
Mike was our server and he was awesome! I had the shrimp and grits and holy moly-their shrimp are the BIGGEST I’ve ever had! My mother had the lasagna and it was super yummy! Thank you so much Mike for excellent service!
Fun lunch stop for us! Service was great and food very good. Collards with my brisket very flavorful and spicy. Really enjoyed them. My daughter ordered chicken and waffles- she LOVED the chicken. Frozen margarita was delightful on a very hot day too.
We very much enjoyed our dining experience. Renee was a great server. Our food was wonderful! It has been a while since we have eaten here, but we WILL be back soon. Thank you for a great evening of food and atmosphere.
Couldn't have been any better. We were seated and immediately greeted by our server, Brock. We ordered a couple of appetizers, entrees and a small desert. Everything was delicious and we got them in a very reasonable amount of time. The server continuously check on us. We left stuffed and...
We were seated promptly at the table of our choice. The service was great without being intrusive. Aside from the great company, Quail Lollies appetizer and sticky toffee dessert were the highlights of the meal.
A great experience:)
- Spillway Dam Recreation Area
- Rose City Shopping Center
- Sweeden Island Park
- West End Park
- Gulpha Gorge Picnic Grounds
- Gangster Museum of America
- Lake Willastein Park
- Magic Springs Crystal Falls
- West Markham Shopping Center
- Shackleford Plaza Shopping Center
- Burns Park Public Use Area
- Jefferson Square Shopping Center
- Little Fir Public Use Area
- Hale Avenue Historic District
- Hot Springs Central Avenue Historical District
- Little Rock Marriott
- Lake Hamilton 780
- Central High School
- Cypress Park
- University of Arkansas At Little Rock Planetarium