Cuisine (20 of 35)
83 restaurants available nearby
The food and service was excellent- we had lunch with friends - the flatbread was a perfect starter -
The 2 course special is a bargain considering the portion size- the regular menu has a nice selection of entree salads as well as seafood choices
The service was spectacular!!!!!
The restaurant it’s amazing, the owner is always around making you feel comfortable explaining the menus, the history of the different wines.
For me the best dishes is the lamb, the rabbit ragu... but the tiramisu is the best one I have ever taste!
We are frequently customers !
Cafe Fiorello is one of NYC’s go-to’s for Italian fare. I’ve yet to try something on the menu that wasn’t great: the pizza, lasagna, meatballs, garlic bread are all delicious, as are the desserts. Great service and attentive waiting staff.
CF is a great destination for a post-theater date or just...
I have been wanting to try this restaurant for a long time
as I love their sister restaurant, La Goulue! I was not disappointed. My boyfriend said the pasta was the best he ever had. The service was very accommodating and I had a wonderful conversation with Hassan after the meal and learned that we...
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- Curtis E Remfry Little League Complex
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Mohegan Sun Casino
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Madison Square Garden
- Times Square
- Mercer Mall Shopping Center
- Bryant Park
- Lincoln Center
- Syracuse University
- The Galleria At White Plains Shopping Center
- Walt Whitman Mall Shopping Center
- Shunpike Village Shopping Center
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Paramus Park Shopping Center
- Point Pleasant Beach